The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
It was almost sad how happy this girl seemed to be to have actual human interaction, it made Skye pity her somewhat, so she carried on her charade. "A job? Sorry to break it to you love, but you won't find any around here. And even if there was one, someone else would have already gotten it." At her question, Skye swiftly made up a lie. "Oh, me? Well, I was just out here for a walk. I've got a day of work, so I thought I might go out and see the sights."

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda
He cocked his head at him, scratching behind his ear with his foot as he thought for a good response to that. Obviously the guy didn't actually think he was going to tell his name, he thought he was just a dog after all. But then, Connor liked to defy expectations, so he stook his tongue out and barked. "Connor! It's Connor!" His voice was high pitched and slightly gruff in this form, but it still had the same strong irish accent to it.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

Her eyes go sad for a moment before shining brightly again.
"May I come with you? If there's no work around here to find then I've got nothing else to do. It might be nice to have some company.." She says sheepishly. Her hands interlace awkwardly, hoping she's not denied.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:23 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
"Um, sure, I guess. Though I won't really be doing anything, you might get bored just hanging around with me. I'm not that interesting." She said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck as she mentally kicked herself in the gut. She didn't have time to hand about for a lonely loser like this! But something annoying in Skye was stopping her from just running off. It was probably her conscience. God, she hadn't that stupid thing.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 am

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

Her already glowing eyes manage to get wider, sparklier, more happy and excited.
She smiles brightly and has to stop herself from celebrating.
"I'm sure you're interesting! You've got to be! Everyone is in some way." She says excitedly and looks into her eyes, her happiness and joy becoming contagious to those around her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The white and blonde cat continued to purr as she was pet. Her eyes moved to focus on the moth, as if she had a prey drive towards it now. However, she soon seemed to lose interest, and she glanced over to her master again. Meanwhile, the bluish white haired boy hummed to himself as he watched the moth with interest. He smiled, only for it to land on his nose again. He squeaked, and tried again not to sneeze as it tickled his nose. He glanced to the other male, wondering what he was thinking right now.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor

The black haired and blue eyed boy tipped his head to the side as he glanced at the husky again. He watched him scratch at himself, then watched him stick his tongue out. He squeaked when the dog barked, jumping when he realized it, he, was speaking actual words. "Y-You can talk? Are you one of the people gifted powers too?" he asked. He was now slightly more interested in this dog.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Open

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

The moth man sends his last moth back to his own hair. Seeing that the cat has not attacked one moth, he allows a good amount of his the free will to do as they wish. A few fly away, though remain within his range so it doesn't really matter. Others just stay on him, crawling on his clothes and skin. A few investigate the cat. "They say the false widow spider is the most dangerous in Britain." He muses, seeming to be talking to the cat. "That's silly, though. They're not very dangerous, just venomous." Moths flutter their wings in his hair, and it makes it seem like the green strands are flowing in the wind, yet there is no breeze. "Are you afraid of spiders?" He looks up at the stranger with a strange smile. It doesn't seem to fit the conversation, but the smile reaches his eyes.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The white and blonde cat mewed as she blinked up at the green haired male. She purred at the pets, then switched to watching the moths. She squeaked when some landed on her, but stayed still. The only time she moved was to scratch at an ear, then wash the same paw which had done so. Meanwhile, her master glanced up and watched the moths when they flew back to the guy. He was a little taken aback the guy smiled when talking about spiders, but kept his mouth shut. Huffing, he said "Not really...I wouldn't want to bitten by a deadly one, but...I'm not afraid of them...I've been faced with a half starved coyote before."

@Macabre: Could Tia run into your gal, or would you want a different users char with her?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

"You know..." Cyrill watches his moths circle around him without him controlling them. He likes to think that the moths enjoy his company. He enjoys their company. "You know..." He starts again, "There are hundreds of spiders in this park. Whole families of spiders. All different shapes and sizes. Are you afraid of lots of spiders?" He's still smiling. Cyrill stops petting the cat to wave the stranger over. "Are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to join this small lion and me?" He asks.

(I was saving her for anyone who didn't have someone to rp with yet, but sure, if you want to)
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 pm

The cat tilted her head as she glanced up at the green haired boy. She continued to purr after a moment, but left him to trot over to her master. She mewed up at him, blinking, then wound in and out between his legs. Timothy giggled a bit at her, bending down and picking her up. "Hello, kitty." he said softly, then glanced at the other male. He huffed as he blinked, whimpering, then shook his head. "I am not afraid...But thanks a lot for reminding me of a rather weird dream I had..."

[Which we aren't going into detail with, it was a partially non child friendly dream...Not to mention just weird in general]

@Macabre: XP We could wait a few days, to see if anyone sends their char to her)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / OPEN

He pulled a white cotton shirt over his head and grabbed his coat. His dogs followed him to the end of his property and whined when he was moving farther away. He'd be back in a few days. His dark eyes shifted to the crescent moon. Next month, maybe, he would see the man. He'd like that. He shrugged his jacket tighter as he followed a dirt path that used to have tire marks. He eventually made his way into the forest.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me