selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:44 am

Salazar shook his head and said simply, " Goodbye." He dashed over to the lake to see if Amaranthine and Kaiden were still there. Salazar saw that they were. Salazar went up a oak tree overlooking the lake . He sensed something that definitely was in the lake. Salazar came down from the tree and decided to investigate, despite how dangerous it may be to him.
-------
Persephone sighed and saw a vampire. She didn't mind him . Persephone continued to swim and she dived once more. She wished to be on land but it wasn't ment to be. Persephone looked in the depths for something interesting, such as treasure.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 am

Luciel !! male/fallen angel/resides in hiraeth/tags; open

````Luciel whistled quietly as he strolled through the misty forests of the hireath section. He'd been told by many that hiraeth meant a sense of longing for home, perhaps a home that is no longer or never was. It was what humans would call painfully melancholic, but he felt no emotion, as he always did. It was ironic in a way, for him to be walking among trees that meant he wished to be home. He did, of course, but it was not something he cared to admit. He instead told himself he was wishing for some sort of angelic companionship, not the love of the father he tried to forget. Yet it was almost impossible to forget Him and what happened, the burns on his back would remind him of that forevermore. "Well, now you're just being dramatic." he mumbled to himself angrily. He'd been around humans and earth-dwellers for too long, and he'd begun to pick up on their emotions. Soon, he would become one of them. Luciel shuddered at the thought.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amaranthine

Postby vixen; » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 am

amaranthine
tags; kaiden

she watched the male but froze once he kissed her hand. she bared her own fangs at him, displeased with the affection he had given her. amaranthine clicked her fangs together, before glaring at kaiden. "personal space, my friend. personal space." amaranthine looked back to the river that moved along. "something you have never truly learn." she muttered the last part before looking back at kaiden, her dark eyes piercing his. amaranthine was ruthless in her decisions, especially those that concerned the pack. "we can expand that way, past the river for about a mile or so before we hit another territory. our biggest concern should be the werewolves, they're large enough that they could do the most damage to us." by us, amaranthine meant the pack.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Samael - Sam | M | Fallen Angel | Tags: Luciel.

Sam tilted his head a bit to the left, taking in his surroundings. He recently picked up a trail of another fallen angel, and he desperately needed to find them. He felt alone in this world, his angel friends abandoned him and god left him for dead. It was almost as if his duty was to find other lost angels and provide company. Or was he just making himself feel better? Nevertheless, he followed the trail like a lost puppy, until he found the one he was looking for. Sam hid partially behind a dead tree, if this guy really was a fallen angel he would certainly feel Samael's presence. Sam let out a soft breath, as nervous as he was, the fog now circling around him.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:30 am

Luciel !! male/fallen angel/resides in hiraeth/tags; Samael

````Luciel smiled as he felt the presence of another angel, this one fallen as well. He tilted his head to the side. He'd fallen quite a while ago, but some of his powers had stayed with him, and he was able to guess who it was that hid behind him. "Samael?" he asked, the name slightly unfamiliar. He turned on his heel, glancing about his surroundings. He figured the angel was unwilling to emerge from his hiding place, so he walked along.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 am

Samael glanced at Luciel through his hair for a while in silence. Once the fallen angel said his name Sam emerged from hiding, the fog following his steps. He walked towards Luciel, smiled and threw his arms around him, giving him a brief hug. "I haven't seen an angel since day one." Sam said and let him go, a worried look in his eyes. "I'm glad to know I'm not alone." The intentions of this angel were unknown, but Sam wanted him to know that he was friendly.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 pm

| w o l f g a n g

with: margot
      where: woods
      feeling: curious
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang had made his way through the woods and towards his tent for quite a while, as he had strolled quite far from his tent the night before. Although he was a demon and barely ever rested, the man felt quite tired and couldn't help but to shuffle his battered boots on a ground a little as he walked. However, when he thought he heard the voice of another nearby, Wolfgang picked up his feet before slowing down and pausing, his eyes darting around to scan for any threats that could jump out at him. However, when he spotted a woman he recognized although had never talked to, Margot, he calmed down but still didn't excuse the time as one that didn't need any drama or action stirred up. He was a demon, after all- wasn't it his job to stir things up a little bit?

xxxxxIt had taken Wolfgang only a few minutes to catch up with Margot from behind and to then walk in front of her and face her, smiling quite mysteriously as he bared his pointed teeth and tilted his head, staring at the girl through the dark lenses of his glasses. "...Well, well... Look who we have here. You're look'n nice today, girl. You feel'n nice this morning?" Wolfgang put his hands in his pockets as he slowly spoke, shifting his weight to one leg and bowing his head a little to look down at the woman. He generally referred to those he didn't know as "girl" or "boy" until he knew them well because he often forgot to remember their names, but, even then, he did use these "nicknames" he gave people quite often. Continuing to speak, the demon shifted his weight to his other leg as he questioned the woman, "In all honesty, I don't see many demons around here... What's your name, girl?
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:11 am

````Luciel winced slightly at the sudden interaction, yet he returned the hug. When he broke away, he scratched the back of his neck. "So, uh..what're you down here for?" Luciel felt like a prat for not knowing Samael's story, but, hey, heaven was a big place filled to the brim with stories.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:14 am

Samael chuckled, his expression friendly as ever. "The whole humans thing messed it all up." He replied, "I didn't agree with it and I got sent down here.. that's not the only reason but.." He changed the subject, "Why are you in such a dark, foggy place?" Sam asked, his eyes scanning the trees. And I bet we're not alone.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:27 am

````Luciel chuckled. "I suppose I'm here because of the name." he glanced at the foggy trees around them. "Hiraeth," he explained, "means a longing for a home that is no longer, or perhaps never was." He smiled a little. Now he was just like the humans, dramatic and looking for sympathy in every word. Luciel shook his head. "No, it's really just because I figured this would be the area with the least amount of other things, humanoid or not." It was more to convince himself than Samael.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups