What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Paris|15|Female|Remembrance|Tags: *
I yawn and stumble out of bed, checking the time on my clock. 8:30am. I've slept in. I frown briefly, remembering my dreams from last night. I can remember it perfectly, the sweet voices, the gift, my wish. I'd wished for remembrance. I decide to test it, and find I can remember any moment in my life. No matter how young I was. I laugh, not quite believing it as I run outside, ignoring the fact that I'm still in my star pajama bottoms and black t-shirt.

((Everyone lives at the end of a dead-end street. We're all neighbours and know each other, but otherwise you can be anywhere nearby. There's a park close to the houses, so you could be there or at the shops at the end of the street. About 5 minutes walk. Everyone can make up other destinations and what's at the shops.))

((Of course! Although, the power will have to slightly weaker to avoid being too powerful. There's no need to reserve, because this rp will continuously accept people!))
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

major work in progress [1]

Postby vixen; » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 pm

name: miki ala talok
      sexuality: hetero
      power: fire proof, able to set herself on fire
      personality: a sweet and loving thing, she makes her own way and tries to help others... or that's who she was. ever since the car wreck, she has been colder, more determined to stay protected and unharmed. she guards herself without regard for those around her.
      history: she was born with two strong wings, they were never damaged and served her well. she grew up in a happy home with a loving family that praised her for her differences. when she was fifteen she witnessed a car wreck and ran to help those trapped inside. she pulled out a small child, around the age of five, but was unable to go back though the others were helped. but her wing was injured in the car fire, the gentle feathers caught fire and burned quickly. her left wing was ruined, the feathers were turned to ash and miki was devastated by her wing. she became aloof and cold
      other: her wings
      what you did: saved someone from a car wreck
      wish: make me a phoenix
Last edited by vixen; on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

major work in progress [2]

Postby vixen; » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm

name: alexander foster green
      sexuality: hetero
      power: electrokinesis - ability to mental/physically control the movement of electric fields or currents
      personality: he's a gentle soul that doesn't do much. he prefers to be lazy and to use his power to turn the t.v on or off, or to turn on the lights without having to leave a chair. he rarely angers, but when he does it's electric. he can cause power outages or even electrical storms.
      history: he grew up in a small town, his home was located next to a large electric sign, the hum of the electricity could always be heard and this stayed with him for years. he grew older and moved away from the small town. he found love and a burning building. once his building caught on fire, his girlfriend trapped inside; alex rushed into the building and pulled her out. that is how he got his wish. unfortunately, his girlfriend died because of the smoke and heat of the fire.
      what you did: saved his girlfriend from a burning building
      wish: i want to be electric
Last edited by vixen; on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:30 pm

((As soon as names and ages are filled in, they'll both be accepted!! Good to see you again, vixen; !! It's been a while.))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:36 pm

((just finished drawing Luner's transformation(it should be at where my character's form are). Going to post tomorrow. PEACE OUT, BOOP!))
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

I awaken to the sound of joyous giggling. I had heard a voice in my sleep last night asking if I had a wish. At the time, I had calmly stated that I wished for the ability to put people to sleep. It was a lovely dream.
I quietly hop out of bed and look outside to see my neighbor, still in her pj's, run outside, "Hey Paris, what are you so excited about this morning?" I call down to the female mildly curious as to what was so great about this morning. Was there an event?

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

I open my eyes, my bandaged hand grasping the air after having woken an odd dream. In this dream I had been offered a wish. Several memories and thoughts flashed through my mind at the time, but despite these thoughts I immediately say my response to the voice. I wanted the power to protect everyone. Outside I hear noises, a voices.
I lazily pull myself out of bed and walk outside spotting Paris and Yue. However, instead of approaching them, I just watch.

Ocean Mist wrote:(Yay! Nice to see y'all again people I rp with constantly XD. Also Dragon, you gonna make a discussion chat for this or character list? If so do you need help coding?!?! I can help!)

(Dis got ignored.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Paris|15|Female|Remembrance|Tags: Yue
"I had a dream (the other night). I was given a wish, and it came true!" I laugh, beckoning for Yue to come over to where I am. "What about you?" I ask, calling to her.

((there's a character list on the first post! If anyone's character isn't there, they, or anyone, can let me know and I can add it if needed! Thanks for the offer, but I don't really need the coding. I'm just gonna wait a little while, and close new applications to this rp to avoid over-crowding, so I'm not gonna bother with a discussion form.))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 pm

| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis |
A wish. The two words echoed in Lynn's mind as she awoke. Her aquamarine eyes flitted around as she wondered about the events of the nights before. She shook her head, trying to clear her head. Lynn got up from her bed, running a hand through her hair as she sighed. Opening a window, she then looked around, hearing some people already up. She recognised them, so she got ready, taking her time. However, she noticed something strange about the water. She had been letting her mind wander, and then some of the water was.. floating? 'What's going on?' she wondered. As she thought back.. "I wish for water, the peace, the healing." she remembered she'd said. Did it actually happen? Lynn made her way outside, tying her hair up on the way. She waved to the other two already outside as she walked toward them.

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis |
As soon as Akemi opened her eyes, she knew something was different. She could see- no, that didn't describe it. It was more of a feeling rather than seeing. 'What is this?' she wondered. Then a jolt of realisation hit her. 'The dream.' She remembered the hushed voices as they spoke to her. Surely it had just been her imagination? Hearing people outside, she stood quietly, trying to listen. She had better hearing than most because of her adjustment to blindness, but it wasn't that good. Akemi then decided to go outside and see what was going on. She made her way over to her closet, finding herself getting more used to this "sensing". Quickly throwing on some clothes, she tied back her hair into her classic chignon. She quickly went outside, instinctively turning her head this way and that to listen for where to go.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 pm

ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

"Hang on, I'll come right down." I say to Paris through the window as I go to get dressed. The entirety of the time thinking of my dream. I was also offered a wish, is it possible that mine had come true as well? I finish slipping on my shirt and head downstairs fully dressed in a pretty casual outfit. I hop into my shoes and exit the front door going to go meet up with Paris. Who knows, maybe my friend would let me test the powers I had asked for on her.

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

Overhearing that Paris's wish had come true, I start to think, maybe my wish had come true as well. Could I protect everyone now?
Having slept in my day clothes, I quietly shove my hands into my pockets walking down the streets towards town. Before joining the others, I would pick up some food. I was too tired to cook.

(Otay, I missed that. If you ever need coding the future though PM me. Coding is my pride and joy XD Also, can we make a rule for posts? At lest two to three sentences? Rp's will blow up like crazy otherwise. Too many one liners. It also makes it hard to respond to.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
Tag:
━━━━━━━━

Luner woked up lounging by a thick tree and hands were behind his head. As the small male open his eyes, sun flashes through and making his pupil even slit like a line before returned normal. Luner looked around for a few minutes before thoughts start pouring in. He remembered last night a voice bring him here when he rescue a girl "I wish to transform.." Luner murmured with a neutral face before hearing muffles from faraway range. His neutral face now became a evil smirk "looks like everyone is being active today. Should I greet them a warm surprise?" he said in a low voice before standing up and put his hands in his pocket. Luner put his hoodie on before his eyes start glowing red like a vampire. He steps out grasses and on to the sidewalk. Muffle now grew louder as he kept on walking toward it.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me