Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lucky Stars {Accepting}

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Skizzle222 wrote:Chayla/ 16/ Female/ Horse/Tags: Xavier
She looked at the boy come in, his hair was wet, she walked up to Xavier "Hi, My name is Chayla, But you can call me Chay" She Smiled

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Xavier ||Male||19||Otter||Tags;Chayla

"Nice to meet you shay, my name is Xavier. Some people call me X, but,I really don't care what you call me~" the boy finished drying his hair off." Am I the only one that thinks these hoodies look cute? " he smiled brightly.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Chayla/ 16/ Female/ Horse/Tags: Xavier
"I think they are rather adorable, I am worried about if they are comfortable" she smiles as a white chinchilla peeks out of her hair "Captain, stay in there" She whisper yelled to the chinchilla on her shoulder

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 pm

R O S A B E L L E ~ D E S R O S I E R S
RABBIT - - - Tags: ___

... Remembering that she had left something nearby, Rosabelle hurriedly left the spot where she was for a moment and returned carrying a small box with a handle and a fancy pink cloth draped over it.
"I'm so sorry, Blanche," she said to the covered box apologetically. "I almost forgot about you."
A small squeak replied to her.

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Miyuki, Juliet

"Whoa, whoa," Ellen said with a chuckle when the cat-girl jumped.
"Chill. I was totally not talking about you."
She turned back to the wolf-girl for an answer to her question.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Xavier ||Male||19||Otter||Tags;Chayla

" I'm sure they are. They look like it." Xavier noticed her pet." How adoreable! Lily is around here some where. .maybe she's still snoozing in my bag [ I should check on her
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Chayla/ 16/ Female/ Horse/Tags: Xavier
"Oh, What type of pet is Lily, this is Captain, Who should BE Hidden, its against the rules to have pets out of our rooms" She said looking at Captain

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Blake Eliza Dawn|'Dawn'|17|female|striped hyena|tags; open

Blake clutched her newly received welcome package. She looked around nervously. "Um... Hello?" She started, ears flicking. She didn't know why she felt awkward here. Maybe she had really never met any people with her similarities.

Harley Amaya Scott|'Scott'|20|female|okapi|tags; open

Harley set her bags in her new cabin. She walked outside, needing some air. She sat down and looked around, happy for the peace and quiet. Her tail flicked and she closed her eyes briefly. Penny, her ferret scrambled onto her lap, begging for some attention. She laughed and stroked her ferret.

Elliot Tyler Brige|'ET'|26|male|human|tags; open

Elliot fed his pet parrot, Milo, food. "Sushi." He said. "Sushi." Milo repeated, getting another treat from his owner. He let milo perch on his shoulder and walked outside, stretching.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Kasch Black/21/Male/Tags; Ivan Black, Pandora Tivion/x

"This is your fault, not waking me up". The sun shone down on the two as they got off the bus, the rays warm against his skin. Kasch, irritated, scratched the back of his head. "Well" replied Ivan, "You're supposed to be the older sibling y'know" he continued. "Don't lecture me, you're already 21". Ivan sighed in reply, pouting. He had surrendered. Kasch looked back to notice another guy get off the bus. He had strange green hair and golden brown eyes that went with him. He also had a giant snake attached to him and looked to young to be a counselor.

Ivan Black/21/Male/Tags; Kasch Black, Pandora Tivion/x

Getting off the bus, he looked up and squinted. The glaring sun making his skin feel hot and itchy. Ivan pulled down the hood of his jacket. Even with sunscreen on, the glare of the sun still bothered him. "Well" replied Ivan, adding, "You're supposed to be the older sibling y'know". Hearing his brother's reply he sighed in submission. About to walk off without his brother, he stopped and turned around, about to call his name when he noticed another man. Or, a boy, who looked very mature for his age, in which he assumed was around his late teens. He also had a massive snake clinging to his neck and coiling down around his torso.

Pandora Tivion/17/Male/Tags; Kasch & Ivan Black/x

Getting off the bus, he looked around, an irritated expression plastered onto his face which soon fell to something more neutral as he felt the sun's warm rays on his cold skin. "That bus was way too cold" mumbled Vion, rubbing his arms with his hands. He adjusted the backpack and picked up his roller-which was very big considering it contained Psy's tank, food, and other needs- walking to the base of the camp. 'Hopefully they won't be angry that i'm late' thought Pandora, looking around, ignoring the observing looks of the two men near the bus.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Ava|16|Female|Leopard|Tags: Levi

I roll my eyes at the marshal and leap gracefully and quickly over to the pile, sweeping the Leopard pack into my arms and bounding back to Levi. "Well, she's a ray of sunshine!" I grin, opening the pack. "Oh great. A Leopard onesie. Well, at least the tail isn't separate!" I laugh, my eyes literally flashing faintly in amusement.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:09 am

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ Elliot
As she walked, she passed by Elliot and smirked slightly. She put an arm on his free shoulder. "Great, I didn't realize you were here already" she smiled. "I left out the part about finding their cabins for you to do" she smiled a little. "Good luck with that" Akira tilted her head slightly towards him as she passed her responsibilities over to him without feeling guilty about it.

Dog @Ava + Pandora
Levi watched Ava as she opened up her pack, he couldn't help but roll his eyes a little. At least he wasn't the only one who had put up a commotion about wearing it, although the majority was excited about the animal hoodies and pjamaas. "i think it's stupid personally" he responded. Levi wore more of a gothic style of clothing, he didn't do cutesy clothes and his dog hoodie wasn't even the right colors, it has a black belly and muzzle, not like his dog form which was solid black.
Out of the corner of his eye, Levi caught sight of a boy with a snake curled around him, Pandora. Levi had to blink for a moment. He wasn't really sure on snakes, he had heard bad stories about snakes. Levi shuffled a bit further away.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me