♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby hero's solace » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Tai Hirati/ Role: Hansel/ 19/ tagging: Tarin

"Tch," Tai said, rubbing the back of his head, "I said there was no need to run away." He looked around, seeing nothing in his point of view, and his sense of foreboding fading away. "Darn, unreliable," Tai murmured, his words becoming softer only to rise again, "I need to stop talking to myself." He said, leaning his head back. It was a pretty stressful move, having to coordinate with his sister to make sure their father didn't find her, and now they may have moved into a bad neighborhood. "I guess I'll head back," but as he said this he heard the familiar sound of hunger. He pivoted his foot backwards, now closely examining the house's alleyway. Spotting, in the corner of his eye, a small humanoid shape; he started his way over there. "Hey, if you show yourself now, I promise you you won't be hurt as badly."

hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:20 am

Nichole Mason
      age;; seventeen gender;; female role;; cinderella tags;; xxxx
      Hours later, Nichole breathed a sigh of relief. She had gotten all the bags and luggage into the house and even cleaned the place until it sparkled. All that was left was to take her two bags of luggage to her room. Though she wasn't sure where that was. Even though she tidied the whole place up, there was no other rooms.. Nichole knocked on her stepmother's open door to get her attention and asked. "Step mother. Where's my room?" Her step mother seemed to smile at her, but Nichole didn't feel any type of warm coming from it. The grim lady stood up and beckoned for Nichole to follow. "Silly child." She said. "It's right upstairs." Nichole tilted her head. But they didn't have an upstairs. Well, not until they reached the back of the house where her stepmother pulled on a string that caused a step ladder to appear. "The attic?" She said with dread. "Oh trust me, you will love it. I hear the spiders in this town are just so friendly." She chuckled sarcastically.

Nichole looked up into the dark space above before beginning to trudge her bags up the steps. Her step mother walked away laughing, probably off to tell her two demon children about Nichole's new 'room'. Nichole on the other hand, held back from crying. It was easy enough to do. She hadn't cried since the day her father died and left her with the wench. But it still hurt how she would openly treat her like trash. Making her sleep in the attic. She looked around, not too sure of the general size of the place due to the darkness, but their was a window hidden behind some dark curtains. Putting her things down, she went over to it and yanked them down, letting light stream into the room. Nichole was blinded briefly, but what she soon saw out the window made her gasp in awe. This place is simply gorgeous! She thought as she saw the pretty boys and girls of the town. "NICHOLE. WE NEED FOOD!" "I'm starving!!" Came the squealing calls of her sisters. She cast one last look out the window, knowing she already loved this view before turning around to look at her new room. It was, surprisingly quite spacious. She tapped her chin and grinned. With a bit of the money Daddy left me.. I could make this work. She nodded before grabbing her purse, some money from her step mother, and running out the house to go grocery shopping. Now... if she only knew where the store was..

Blake Wylde
      age;; nineteen gender;; male role;; beast tags;; xxxx
      Blake gave a wide yawn as he stuffed his hands in his jacket pocket. It was a nice day, as many would say, but, from what he heard, this town will be getting more crowded than before. It would just make it all the harder to avoid others as he had done in what was originally a small quiet town. He sighed, moving his collar a bit before closing his eyes as he walked. He had good senses so it would be easy to walk around without a problem. Hopefully he could make it back home with his lunch without any socializing...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:00 am

Ame Hirati / female / bi / 18 / tags- blake

she'd finished unpacking a few days ago, due to her lack of stuff in general. groaning as she stood up the girl glanced around her room, allowing herself a moment of pride, however small it was. before leaving the house she grabbed her headphones and phone. quickly opening her phone she tapped a playlist she'd already determined and stepped out into the street. ame continued to advance into the city, keep her head down, as a form of "exploring". seeing as that she didn't particularly care where she was going it didn't take long for her to crash into someone. slipping her headphones off she mumbled some form of an apology, then stopped in the middle. the ... sprites were clustering around the person she'd bumped into. they didn't stop as she took one step back, then another.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:17 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♛ Nei Senno. ♛
x Role Thumbelina. xx Age 18 years. xxCrush None.xx Abilities Can fly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged None.
        Nei bit her lip as she looked up at the sky once again with a small huff, not believing that she was upset about something so silly as this. Clearing her throat and refusing tears, she stood herself up and dusted off her clothing as she spread her wings and prepared herself to fly. She jumped up and landed herself on top of a rose before practically using the flowers as stepping-stones, but not pressing her weight against them. She yawned a little and glanced around the empty area, her wings drooping slightly while crossing her arms, "Nobody ever comes to visit me." She pouted and continued hopping along the flower tops, wondering why nobody rarely visited her and her garden anymore.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:41 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: Train }

(and now i will underline cool stuffs the community has :3)

Eglantine looked around before answering his question, putting the pack of gum away as she did so.
"Well..." She looked back at him; making hand gestures in different directions as she continued talking: "I've seen a big lake nearby, and a playground that was probably installed with little kids in mind."
The girl blew a bubble with her gum before she continued talking. "Oh. Yeah. And I heard that there's gonna be a public pool opening, like, the day after tomorrow or something. The town's cool... Has everything you need and want."

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: Aya }

"N... No! I'm fine... I--It's just..."
Annabelle looked down at the rose before the girl asked about it.
"... Y... Yes... I--I planted it a few weeks ago, b--but..."
She hurriedly dried her tears again; trying to force a smile onto her face to help show that things were alright.
"Y--You know what, I'll run in and grab you the milk," she finally said; standing up and about to go in.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:49 am

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: Adrien

Enzo's vision caught something behind Adrien. As she noticed it, he had reached up to rub his eye, in hopes of clearing his sight. He was sure it was the lack of sleep that was causing him to see things suddenly. As he looked back behind the girl again, there was nothing there. "Did you-" He started, pointing at where he thought he saw the thing, but shook his head, and placed his hand on his forehead, brushing back his bangs, before lowering his arm again to his side. He looked at Angelo at her words and shrugged slightly. "Thank you. His name is Angelo," Enzo easily explained, his tone still slightly monotone, the same as his overall appearance. "He was....a gift, but I guess that is a strange thing to say about something living... I mean, he has his own mind and feelings, and all..." It was strange for him to call Angelo a gift, but he was. The last birthday present he had gotten from his mom before she passed. Still, it was a strange thing to think of him as a "gift" per say.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine

Train listened to the girl carefully, his eyes darting as she pointed around to the places she spoke of. "Well, then, a pool just in time for the peak of summer, yes?" He replied, his tone still just as friendly as before. "So, this might be an odd question, but are there any forest close by? Not a park, but like a deep natural trail, kind of." He had not been paying attention when they drove up, for he was more busy trying not be quiet and a "good son", to keep his mother from her normal angry fits, and now he realized he would need a new place to make sure he kept himself in check. Before Eglantine could reply, for it was just a second after Train spoke, his mother walked out of the house. "Get the box off the car," she told him, her eyes coldly on him. Train quickly did, feeling embarrassment at the girl seeing this. Maybe it was normal, but when his mother was around, Train was always on edge. He heard the click of the trunk as the box moved, and he put it on the ground, as she told him to empty the trunk, and that everything needed to go inside, she was going to the store, and would be back later. The boy quickly got the rolled mattresses out, along with a bag and a suitcase, before closing the trunk, just as his mom put the old sedan in reverse. She stopped as she got to Train, and looked over at the girl, before back st her son. "I'll be back later, Train. Just go ahead and unpack our stuff," she said, a soft smile on her face and her tone kinder than before. Train nodded as she drove off, knowing it was just an act now that she noticed someone else was around. "Sorry... I guess I should go ahead and get this inside. Uh... It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you around?" It's not that Train wanted to push the girl away, in fact, he felt rude about it, but looking at her nice clothes and all, made him self conscious about himself. Sure the house was nice, and it was a step up, but now they would be living in a house much too large for them. Like a mouse living in an exhibit made for a lion.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:59 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: Train }

... Eglantine just raised an eyebrow as she observed the boy's mother; watching the car drive away.
"Yeah," she said in a somewhat understanding tone. She remembered knowing people with parents that weird, so honestly this wasn't that big of a surprise. As she prepared to leave, she made a small gesture with her hand as she answered his question:
"If you still wanna know about nature trails, then that lake I mentioned earlier has a sort-of forest trail, like... right next to it. It stops at the edge of the town."
She then walked off with a wave of her hand. "See ya."

"N... No! I'm fine... I--It's just..."
Annabelle looked down at the rose before the girl asked about it.
"... Y... Yes... I--I planted it a few weeks ago, b--but..."
She hurriedly dried her tears again; trying to force a smile onto her face to help show that things were alright.
"Y--You know what, I'll run in and grab you the milk," she finally said; standing up and about to go in.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:52 am

✪Tarin Flix✪
✪Single ✪ 15 ✪ Role: Tom Thumb ✪ Tags: Tai Hirati✪

Tarin drew his dagger, having the feeling he knew that he was too weak to go against this male. Angry at both himself for listening to his mind and his stomach for betraying him, he peered out. As proud as he was for his clothes, he never took any mind to how dirty and messy he looked. Spending time on the streets did the trick on making him look like a rat. His white hair was matted and gross, dirt smeared his face. He allowed himself to become his normal height instead that of a toddler.

➳Ali Nika➳
➳Single➳16➳Role: Goldilocks➳Tags: Open➳

Ali began to walk, her high heeled black boots hitting the concrete sidewalk. She was trying to find the posh stores, perhaps to find some outfits that would fit her figure perfectly. Colors too, correct colors lead to perfection, as she was always after. Maybe she should go get her hair and nails done too. Oh the possibilities! Ali was ready to have herself pampered and beautiful before dealing with the people below her.
Last edited by MickeyRose on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:09 am

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: Adrien

Enzo's vision caught something behind Adrien. As she noticed it, he had reached up to rub his eye, in hopes of clearing his sight. He was sure it was the lack of sleep that was causing him to see things suddenly. As he looked back behind the girl again, there was nothing there. "Did you-" He started, pointing at where he thought he saw the thing, but shook his head, and placed his hand on his forehead, brushing back his bangs, before lowering his arm again to his side. He looked at Angelo at her words and shrugged slightly. "Thank you. His name is Angelo," Enzo easily explained, his tone still slightly monotone, the same as his overall appearance. "He was....a gift, but I guess that is a strange thing to say about something living... I mean, he has his own mind and feelings, and all..." It was strange for him to call Angelo a gift, but he was. The last birthday present he had gotten from his mom before she passed. Still, it was a strange thing to think of him as a "gift" per say.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine, Heath (fire mentioned), OPEN

Train opened his mouth to offer Eglantine to stay, and maybe learn a bit more about her. After all, he might as well know things about his peers, so he was not a compliant loner when he went to school in a few months. However, before he could say something, she had already walked away. "Thanks," he said, despite the fact she more than likely could not hear him. He sighed, and walked into the house with the box, placing it down, and getting the rest of the things, before he truly looked up at the house. His eyes glanced down at the wooden floors, and then up again at the large living room, that went into the kitchen with the open floor plan. He wistled in amazement, before he pushed everything farther into the house, but ignored closing the front door. He was used to the doors and windows open often, to keep the air flow, due to most places they lived in before not having a cooling or heating unit. Walking through the house, he noticed it came with two large rooms, each with a bathroom, along with a small room between them like a guess room or a study. He was impressed that was for sure, but turned around, still a bit in awe, before he walked into the backyard, which was fenced in with a large wooden fence. The grass was so green, and he glanced up at the bright sky. "No way this place is ours," he said to himself, only to glance over and noticed smoke coming from what seemed to be a yard one house down, on the opposite side he had seen the girl come out of her house earlier. Train pulled himself upon the fence, looking over the yard next to him to try to see into the yard after hat. He raised an eyebrow at the fire in the backyard, and frowned a little. He looked at he house, and jumped down, biting his thumb. He knew not who lived where or what homes were occupied and which were not, but he made a menatal note about the fire... It was controlled for now, and maybe the people where having a small bond fire, though why in the day, he could not say. Still, the last thing he felt like dealing with was a fire on the first day in the new place, and more so one that could catch this new place on fire. He would like to see what it was like to live in a real house for once in his life that he could remember.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:56 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: ___ }

Eglantine looked back briefly before putting her earbuds back in.
Pulling out her phone, she changed the song for a moment before putting it back in her pocket and walking down the street to the rhythm again; blowing another bubble with her gum.
Out of instinct, she snapped her fingers and started dancing a little; smiling a little as half of her mind got lost in her music.

Annabelle nodded; hurrying inside.
Diana and Esmee saw her come in and head to the fridge.
"You're never gonna save that dumb flower," Diana scoffed; watching Annabelle getting the milk out of the corner of her eye. "Not even if you poured milk on the stupid thing."
"T--The milk's for a neighbor!" Annabelle explained; pouring some of the milk into a jar. "And... B--Besides, I don't see why you're criticizing me when you don't have any sort of gift similar to mine!"
... Diana looked at her little sister with a sick smile as she slammed her glass on the table.
"Hah! You're forgetting," Esmee chimed in snarkily, "that YOU'RE the damn freak in the family!"
Annabelle huffed; furrowing her eyebrows as Esmee burst out laughing but not uttering a word. She just marched out with the jar of milk as Diana's narrowed eyes trailed after her.
"S... Sorry," she said timidly as she stepped back outside; handing the neighbor the milk. "Y--You can keep the jar. We have plenty..."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me