The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Monsieur Monde

He ran up stairs and into his room before locking the door, then he changed into a white suit with a white tie. He then walked back down the stairs wearing his apparent not business suit.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:14 am

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

"I suppose... I'm Alan, pleasure." I smile at the female extending my hand. I glance around looking at the others for a brief moment, I wonder what's actually in the basement though.

(Sorry mates, been out all weekend with almost 0 Wifi)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:15 am

Doctor Amy wrote:Aoalani nods and replied," It indeed is, I'm Aoalani, everyone it seems is with the person that invited everyone here." She stayed were she was everything seemed off about this place. Aoalani felt that something horrible was going to happen.

Sylvia Rosewall//18//number 6//tags;; Aoalani

Sylvia returned the introduction,"I'm Sylvia, Or Miss Rosewall if you want to get fancyy. Oh indeed quiiite" She said with a posh accent to out weight the dread she suddenly felt with some light humor. Even though she was wearing a coat she still felt a shiver go up her spine, maybe there was a draft somewhere? She didn't know, but tilted her head a bit at what Aoalani said after she introduced herself what did she mean by that?
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Aoalani nods and replied, " It's a pleasure too , meet you as well , Sylvia ." She led Sylvia to were she last saw the host of the "party. " but he wasn't there. Aoalani thought that was suspicious . She stated," Well, he was just here, but no matter. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:08 am

Anastasia
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tagged: Alan
xxxxxxxxxxx

I reach out to shake Alan's hand, exposing a friendly smile.
"Charm." I say, releasing my hand from his grip, before nodding and turning away to speak to somebody else. Eventually, after a couple minutes of walking around, I decide against it, watching everybody else converse from the very corner of the large room.

A true emo.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

The female shakes my hand and walks away, bored, I look around for anyone else in need of company.
Parties were no fun when you were alone. I wander through the room once more and stumble across a hidden door in the wall.
"Hmmm...? What's this?" I mumble softly pushing the door, it opens a crack and I fall inside tumbling down a flight of stairs. I hear the door close again behind me.
I groan softly and get up brushing myself off, where was I?
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

///Tethras Vallore///tags: anyone///

Postby Azaline » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 am

///Tethras Vallore///tags: anyone///

Only unprofessional vulgar words ran through Tethras' head as he pulled into the driveway to park. He smoothed down his rumpled suit and sighed, mentally preparing himself. You will have fun, he reminded himself, despite the eerie aura of the whole place. He gripped his calming charm, relaxing as his fingers fit perfecting into the ridges of the totem.
For his first real sofisticated adult party, he was confident it would go well, and he would leave afterwards with a new sense of himself.
He unbuckled and threw open the car door, pulling himself up out of the Corvette. He carefully closed the car's door, whispering a quiet appology to his car for the rough treatment. With his charm stuck in his pocket, he strolled along the gorgeous path. His own apartment was measly compared to the awe-inspiring mansion. He would never be able to afford such a castle. He didn't even buy his car. It was his sister's gift to him after he graduated high-school.
He remembered the mock-offended look on her face when he ran over in his cap and gown. She called him the prodigy and stole his cap to mess with his already explosion of hair. "I'm not a prodigy, I'm just pretty smart," he had retorted, taking the cap back. His sister scoffed. "Whatever," she had said with a careless shrug.
Would a prodigy have problems getting a college to accept him? He had done questionable things in the past, and he never engaged in extra-curriculars. Most schools hadn't responded to anything he sent in. How long had it been? Four months?
He brushed away the painful memories and raised his fist to knock. He pulled his fist away, nervousness crawling like a spider in his stomach. He raise it once more, barely tapping the door before it swung open. A man, far shorter than Tethras's six foot, three (and a third) inches, greeted him, and Tethras flinched back in shock. The man seemed unfazed, and Tethras gulped as he began to introduce himself.
The butler, as Tethras learned, invited him in. He scurried in quickly, searching for a wall to lean against. He glanced around, seeing people gathered around, talking amongst themselves.
Did their eyes judge him as he searched for someone to save him? He glanced about, hoping to find the good sir who had invited him. The man in question, Monsieur Monde, was a kind gentleman; Tethras had met him once, surely.
Had he?
The letter made it seem like.
He had to have. He was not at a stranger's party! That would be dangerous!
Yes. He did meet him... Probably at his charm shop.
His little shack sold all sorts of charms; good luck charms, calming charms, evil-remover totems, warmth charms were only a few Tethras could list off his head without boring someone. Of course, there was no real magic or charming, but it help the patient have something as a safety object. Warmth charms didn't make you warm, for example, but if you believed it worked, it worked.
Psychology had always been a funny thing.
Anyway, now that Tethras had relaxed slighty, he approached a group of people. "Hello, my name is Tethras," he said, bowing for a sarcastic dramatic effect. Hopefully they didn't think he was too cocky. He mentally face-palmed at his dumb playing.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Monsiour Monde

He walked down the stairs to see a new person enter, he waved his hand as he walked over to him. "Why hello there Tethras, I am glad to see you have made it."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

///Tethras Vallore///tags: Monsieur Monde///

Postby Azaline » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

///Tethras Vallore///tags: Monsieur Monde///

Tethras relaxed even more as he was greeted by the friendly presence. Sure, Mode had a strange air, but not one that seemed... threatening.
"Hi, Monsieur Monde. I am so glad I was invited to your gathering. I have one question. Were you at my charms shop, you know, Vallore Totems and Charms?" He inquired, shifting his weight nervously. If Monde said no.....
He wouldn't dwell, that's what. There was no way would allow such a wonderful party be spoiled by his anxiety and insane wondering.
With a grin, he awaited Monde's answer patiently.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Anastasia
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tagged: Open
xxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh, for the love of Skadi, you're clumsy!" I shout on instinct, upon seeing Alan tumble down the stairs. The door slams shut behind up, not even visible upon the wall anymore, and I begin to panic.

Oh, lord. I was stupid, I didn't tell anybody. But considering the fact that everyone here has no clue as to where they are at, I sat out on calling someone over. I wouldn't need anyone's help with getting this clutz out of the wall.

I run towards the wall, feeling for the hidden door and knocking on it upon hearing the echoing of a hollowed out area.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD