Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby PastelArtz » Fri May 05, 2017 8:23 am

(Jipsey what do you mean up?)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The brown-haired boy nodded his head in thanks so Ari as she signed and got the bags, taking them from her when offered. "Yeah, guess we'll see how much you buy in the next store too." He commented to Ashley. The werewolf quickly stuck out his tongue at her, not losing his childish behaviour. Speaking of which, he hadn't been shopping in a long time, and he didn't really know what to do with his hands most of the time. Leon looked down when Ariana linked their arms without protest. "Uh, I remember hearing about converse, I think." He muttered, plopping down on the bench when the girl pushed him to. The effect was very similar when he had accidentally been enrolled in an obedience school for dogs and he was told to sit.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Fri May 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Ashley held in her laughter "you looked like a dog being trained to sit"she teased with a smile as she bunny hoped over and poked his cheek "hey do werewolves like dog biscuits?"she asked from genuin curiosity
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 pm

(Anyone open to run into Collin? He's kinda just wandering the halls of the school as a dog right now.)

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 am

Name:: Lukas Jensen
    Nickname(s):: Luka, Luke
    Sexuality:: Biromantic asexual
    Supernatural:: sort of angel, but is more of a rouge angel; he can show or hide his wings and halo, summon light (which can be used to form a weapon if needed), float (and can make solid clouds possible lol) and glow

Personality:: He seems to be a bit standoffish, introverted, and quiet at first glance. Lukas is intelligent and knows it, and though he doesn't brag about it he will show his knowledge off when he can. He can also be very sarcastic and witty if he feels comfortable around someone, some even going as far to describe him as sassy at times. If he really opens up to someone he can be seen as quite childish and innocent, which almost completely contradicts the usual better-than-you mature act he puts up. Though this is the fault of his upbringing Lukas also doesn't have a whole lot of sympathy for others sometimes and unintentionally looks down on "impolite" or "common" behaviour.

Background/History:: Luka grew up with everything basically at his fingertips and didn't exactly have much of a childhood because his family was strict and wanted him to learn about his responsibilities when he grew older as opposed to being social or playing much outside with other kids. He would describe his upbringing perfectly normal even though he only games he really played were things like chess and card games with his parents and other workers in their mansion.

Crush(s):: open
    BF/GF:: open

Face Claim:: Jōjirō Takajō from Charlotte
    Extra::: another character I guess? If he gets accepted he can tag someone

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The werewolf cocked his head to the side and shrugged at Ashley's comment. "Probably because I kinda was." He commented, scratching his ear. "Mum accidentally signed me up for an obedience class..." Leon muttered, wearing a foul expression at the memory. He raised an eyebrow as the shapeshifter hopped over to him, his head slowly moving back out of habit as she poked him. "Dog biscuits? It certainly depends on the kind of biscuit and kind of werewolf, but I like them. Not too good for you though, and doesn't compare with real meat. Chew toys on the other hand are fun to chew on, but man those Kong toys with peanut butter... I like peanut butter..." He rambled on a bit, making sure to keep his voice down as he was distracted by his own thoughts.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat May 06, 2017 7:57 am

Kadea - Demon @ Stella Skye
    Kadae suddenly heard a voice and jumped. As he pulled back, the whole trash can fell over and the rubbish went everywhere. "Not looking through the trash can!" He quickly replied, panic in his voice. He brushed his clothes off and turned to face who had spoken to him. As his eyes met Stella's, his face and cheeks turned pink. He hadn't really spoken to anyone in school, not really, especially not a girl. "I...Umm...That was an accident" he blurted, looking at the trash on the ground. "My names Trash...Umm no...Kadea!" He told her.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтella ѕĸye [11] cσlliи αиdєяรσи [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat May 06, 2017 9:31 am

ѕтella ѕĸye
18 || ғeмale || vaмpιre angel нyвrιd || lιqυιd мanιpυlaтιon // ғorce ғιeld creaтιon || deмιѕeхυal || ѕιngle || crυѕн // open || тagѕ // ĸadea
Stella stepped back as the boy jumped out of the trash can, knocking it over and spilling trash all over the place in the process. After staring at the mess the male had made, she looked back up at him. There was an un-amused look on her face. Uh-huh. So if you're not looking through the trash can then you're just trying to dig yourself a home within the junk? Right? Tell me if I'm off in any way. The hybrid muttered out. She looked back down at the mess, kicking at some of the trash by her foot. Yeah, clearly this is an accident. I always rummage through the trash then knock it over after I'm done. It's part of my morning routine. I don't get why you're doung it now, unless you've just woken up. Stella sarcastically said, raising an eyebrow as the boy introduced himself. It almost caused her to laugh, but she held it back and kept her cold look. Wow! Suddenly she was all excited and perky. You have, like, the best name ever! It's so nice, is it foreign? I've never heard of the name Trash before, it's just lovely. When she said 'it's just lovely' her tone turned back to the one of hate. You know I wouldn't say it's nice to meet you, nor is it a pleasure to meet you. I really don't know how to say it... oh wait, I've got it. I don't really care.

cσlliи αиdєяรσи
17 || мαlє || รнαdσw รнifтєя || รнαdσw мαиiρυlαтiσи // รнαρє รнifтiиg // รнαdσw тєlєρσятiиg || biรєxυαl || รiиglє || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // σρєи
The male yawned as he stretched out his arms, his tail gently flicking around behind him. He was just waking up from a nap and he was in his cat form. Of course he was in his cat form taking a nap, it seemed right to do so to him. His bright blue eyes blinked as he hopped off of his bed and shifted into his human form. He ran his hands through his white hair, messing it up before leaving his room. He shifted into his dog form which was a black furred German Shepherd. With his tongue hanging out and a doggy grin on his face the boy started to trot through the halls, his tail wagging behind him.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sun May 07, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Name:
Amelia Von Truce

Personality:
Quiet and thoughtful, not very good a conversations. However, she is always willing to try new things. Very serious and seems immature for her age. She often avoids eyes contact with others and her favourite colours include red and purple.

Appearance:
Full, black eyes making it impossible to see the white. Her black hair is very curly and when left out it reaches mid calf. She normally keeps it tied back in a plait so that it is shorter and less likely to get in the way. Skin colour is a pale mix of grey and purple. She is of average height and slim, without butt or bust and tends to wear old, medieval dresses (hand-me-downs). Her horns, also black, curl away from her head and end in a small, one ring spiral. She wears glasses.

Supernatural:
She is an Itake ((literally just making this up)). Amelia is able to use black magic. Some examples would be controlling shadows, shrouding herself or others in darkness and mind control. However, due to her age she is unable to control her powers and is restricted to simple things such as dimming lights and moving small shadows. She is proud of one power, however, and that is the ability to create audio illusions - an ability not usually found in her kind. This means she is able to make sounds and uses this ability to make her own music.

Itake:
An Itake is often mistaken to be a demon as they are very similar in mannerisms and tend to be found in many folklore stories where they have been mistaken for a demon. As a result, they are often shunned as horrible creatures when in truth they more of a chaotic neutral. Whilst found in various shapes and sizes, they are often found with grey, almost purple like skin, black eyes and black hair. There had never been one born without black hair and some, though rare, can be born with red eyes. Those born with red eyes are often considered outcasts despite their heightened sense of sight. Some can be born with horns or with ability to fly, ie born with wings. An Itake lives to be approximately 30,000 years old, yet mature in the timespan of a normal human until they are about twenty. For example, one of this species may grow to be nineteen like a human but spend the rest of its life looking like a nineteen year old, aging almost unnoticeably.

Name:
Peic Mallard ((Pike))

Personality:
Peic is, like his species, quite mischievous. If he sees the chance to cause trouble, he will take it, no matter the cost. He has a love for all things sharp and shiny and has a collection of antique throwing knives that he 'found'. Whilst he is often seen sleeping in class, he is quite intelligent and diligent with his work. He considers himself a ladies man, despite never actually being in a relationship.

Appearance:
Though it is not easy to tell, Peic is very short for his age. This can be seen when in his human size and as a result, he refrains from taking on that form. He was born with two different eyes colours (yellow left, green right) and has short, spiky brown hair. There is a natural strand of green at the front which he uses to hide his yellow eye. He is slim and can be considered scrawny.

Supernatural:
Triffid ((Again, making this up)). He has an incredible sense of sight and can spot anything up to two kilometres away. Along with this he is able to retain any information that he has read and can recite books word for word. This, of course, he doesn't tell anyone.

Triffid:
Triffids are mischievous creatures with a love for anything sharp or shiny. They hoard anything from needles to greatswords along with gemstones like rubies. They tend to only grow as large as a pixie but can appear like any normal human. Some appear to be more than human, ie born with odd skin tones or eyes. Whilst naturally small, all Triffids are able to change to be human sized when they want, though this form can sometimes be hard to hold.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 am

(Accepted)

Ashley giggled at Leon "if you want I can whip up a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich with bananas and strawberries at some point my mom use to make me that all the time"she purred
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun May 07, 2017 7:21 am

Kadea - Demon @ Stella Skye
    Kadea just wished he could disappear, the moment literally couldn't get any worst...Oh wait, he could be naked, that would had been worst. He had a feeling that he had been caught up by the wrong type of student and he knew he wouldn't be able to defend himself.
    "I was looking for something" he confessed in a quiet tone, his eyes wandering to the ground. He thought about turning around and just running away, but he really should clean the mess up first. "You look through the trash too?...Why? What do you do with the trash?" Kadea asked, perking up slightly as he thought that he had found a common interest between the two of them, but as always Kadea was wrong. The smile was wiped from his face quickly when Stella began to joke about his mouth diarrhea of saying his name was trash. Kadea frowned a little at Stella but was too nervous to voice his displeasure towards her.
    "I don't want to be called Trash" Kadea confessed quietly. "My names Kadea" he told her for a second time. He then turned around and started to pick up the rubbish from the ground and put it back in the can. As he was doing so, he found what he was looking for. A small hand sized doll made of tweed and sewn together by yarn. It had been patched up in places and was missing a button eye. "I found you" he said to himself.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me