The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:54 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem,
Ezra, Grey, Don
Robin could sense the tension in the air, and got a little concerned. They didn't want there to be a fight or an argument - Ezra and Caspar seemed quite at odds with each other. Still, they remained calm and warm.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ezra, regardless. You and Grey seem to be getting along." Robin commented innocently, perhaps knowing that it might spark a bit of a reaction from at least one of the two.

Then, they glanced at the other human that hadn't spoken yet. He seemed to be simply observing the conversation happening, rather than being a part of it. Robin just smiled warmly towards him, wondering if he had wanted say anything - it didn't seem like it, but they decided to at least directly open the opportunity. "And what might your name be?" they asked.

Donatello R. | Human | Tagged: Robin, Amiko, Liem, Cafe
Dons curious gaze watched, what he assumed to be a shapeshifter, turn into a human-ish figure. Humanoid to be more precise. His eyes would've lingered a bit longer had he not felt a tug from his sixth sense, making him redirect his gaze to Robin. "Donatello" he replied with ease, not at all much of an introvert...for now. He supposed his social limit will have to hold out until he got back into town. He flicked his gaze toward the creamy skinned Canadian before looking back towards Robin. "Safe to assume you are Robin then?" he asked, voice a more neutral tone rather than being heightened with curiousity.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:22 am

Caspar Jones - 35 - Male - Human - Location: Café - Tags: Robin, Liem, Amiko, Ezra, Don, Grey

He rolled his eyes and leaned back into his seat. All of his previous excitement since arriving to the fairgrounds had more or less died down, and he was ready to go back home. Annoyed he didn't find what he was here for in the first place, he crossed his arms and stared at the table, glancing every so often at the vampire while he questioned himself whether he should order coffee at all after that interaction with Ezra. He barely paid attention to what Donatello had said to Robin.

Theo Stine - Looks 25 - Female - Gorgon - Location: Statue Garden - Tags: open

Staring at the water flowing from the fountain, she sighed. Theodora usually came to this place to wind down from her job; it helped her remember what she's here for, and how it all started. Today had been more stressful than usual due to some humans arriving to the fairgrounds. She hasn't interacted with any yet, because no matter how excited she may be about it, she also feels afraid. It has been a while since she last met anyone of that species, so she tried convincing herself that this time their reaction would be different. Plus she hasn't heard any disturbances, so perhaps it was just a rumor.
Nevertheless, she'd have to see them with her own eyes. It was a bit late to welcome them now, but she'd introduce herself anyway to them. Theo stood up and began walking to the main area, looking back just once before going her way.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:21 am

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Jones, Alex, Hotaru, Anwin, Malum, Anni, Thunder everyone in Juice bar.

wwoh that daring sounded bomb. that he would be trying one day. (Bruh... imma try to make that that sounds so good rn) that gave him an idea. What if Oliver made some of his drinks into popsicles? you know, for the hot days. clever idea Taurus you should share it. "Oh hey. I just had a wonderful idea... you know how it's been getting otter in the summers recently? What if you made these fabulous drinks of yours and made popsicles out of them? I'm sure that will make big money in business in the summer. Everyone would want them, and they taste amazing! that would totally work!" he knows he would buy those things like crazy on a scorching summer day. screw the wallets feelings. It's worth it. (Wallets don't have feelings) then he was proud of himself. for coming up with such a good idea. He hoped Oliver liked it. Taurus is normally good with business. any kind of business. i guess you could say it's one of his talents. and being persuasive helps a lot.

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY TALLENT! YOU FOOL!" he said drama queen style. "of course I am! its why I'm so perfectly me!" of course he was just fooling around. he wasn't actually offended. just pretending he was and being all dramatic about it... yeah. It's most likely Oliver will find him in an unexpected situation. Taurus can be...... he finds ways to get away with things he wants... so be careful. He might convince you to hand over the business. of course, Taurus meant that as a joke... but you never know how far Taurus is willing to take jokes like that. or you will find yourself in a sticky situation.

OH, Oliver is rolling up his sleeves ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! or something is about to happen. "Woh hold up everyone, he is rolling up his sleeves for this one" he said observingly. Taurus accidentally dropped a cup in the sink but played it off as if he meant for that to happen. "i- meant to do that." lol and he just left the cup there and grabbed another to clean. He wanted to prove that he could be persuasive but didn't know how to right now. start and argument? or a debate? What is there to debate about? (That isn't against CS rules) "Alright. i will... problem is we don't have anything to debate on..."

He’d glance at the dog every once in a while. He just kept an eye on it for a couple reasons. it's not that he didn't trust henry. He was generally just curious. labs look cool. he couldn't help but ask, "Anwin right?- just a quick question, i know it's not- important but i was just wondering where henry came from, was he from a breeding company? or did you find him at like a shelter or something.... just asking" it was just surprising that Henry was so well behaved. Taurus didn't know why he found it so surprising he just did. maybe he had doubts. or maybe he was just asking because... why not?

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni,

yay we can go! "Cool!" he said starting to walk in the direction of the gate. "I just wanted to make sure everything is ok. you know... in case we need to inform anyone about it and stuff..." aw... Thunder... you're so nice. what a bean. "Anyway... how's stuff?" He wanted to talk about something as they walked over to the gate. "Any new tricks to show in that water show of yours?" he asked trying to start a conversation.

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- Fairgrounds Ferris Wheel] Tags: Caelan, valiant, M'Aoti

she smiled blushing a bit with a hidden laugh "thanks" she had a good smile, so she liked to smile a lot... if you haven't noticed. She was introduced to a new person. YAY "hi! I'm Ember!" offering a hand to shake as it was the human way to introduce themselves. Then turned to M'Aoti for a handshake "I'm a human... if you wanted to know!" She was excited to meet all these new creatures.

a plus one? hah! That made her laugh a bit. "Oh- yeah, I'm just a friend, we met at the gate when i was trying to open it. didn't go well... that thing is jammed shut ya know. maybe it needs a clean or something." just bluntly blurts out that the gates are shut and not opening. "i tried everything to open that gate and it wouldn't budge... Caelan was nice enough to come over and- well. He was really comforted and then we decided to come here! you know- to get my mind off the whole, i might be trapped here forever! thing!" She didn't want to make it sound weird, but it was the truth. She really appreciated Caelan's kindness. "Well! anyway! We off to see birds eye view of the fairgrounds, SEE YA UP THERE!" she said hopping into the little trolley thingy idk what it's called. cart. Caelan fallowed just behind her.

"This is so exciting! a new place not even charted on our maps! this could make history!" though... she hated all those people that did that stuff. so. She would prefer to keep this to herself. "Do you guys actually eat bugs here or make your own crops? oh! are there any aliens that hide here from area 51?" there was a gasp "Can i find a unicorn here!?!?" That would be a complete life right there. "If you guys are all real here then unicorns must be. oh my gosh dragons too!!!" She has never seen any of those before. "can you imagine riding a dragon!? being in the air and having the wind in your hair? OH, i could touch a cloud too!!... huh... i wonder what a cloud really feels like..." this realization opened many doors... with thousands of more questions. "Have you ever bucked anyone off your back before? if so, how do you do that?" she asked and had a few more questions coming too "in the legends it says centaurs like archery, do you? Do you know any other centaurs who do archery? how good are you guys really with your archery anyway?" There were more questions than she could even ask about. It's not every day a person gets to talk about what we consider mythical. "Can you speak horse?" yup. and here she goes with a thousand questions.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:51 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one flicked their tail a bit. The ears twitched and moved, as the wolf looked around. They then figured it was fine to turn back. After all, Grey was a vampire and these people clearly knew. Therefore, Ami finally turned back again, ears and tail sticking around. They twitched the ears and flicked the tail. They then grabbed their tail, combing it a bit with their fingers. After that, they swiftly made the ears and tail seem to vanish.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder, Taurus, a d others

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She said "I finally figured out how to get myself through the hoop thing. I know it's supposed to be for my Orca, but why can't I go through it too? The animals seem way happier when I do stuff too anyway. Instead of my just standing there giving them orders," she said.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus, Thunder and Anni, Malum

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one nodded and said "Sounds good. I'm going to taste it," then laughed and held up the water bottle dispenser thing. "Maybe I should ask for a bowl...I can fill it with this, but if you want to give me a bowl by all means," they said.

rhey then glanced to Taurus, whom they swore had already asked about Henry. "He's my service dog, even though I'm only half blind. I guess he must have come from a breeder. Since he's purebred; my parents just brought him home one day," they said.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male said "W- I thought we should start getting everyone and meet back up. It's getting late, so we should probably start heading back for the gate. Then the town, since most of the group seems to be from there. Ones that aren't probably have hotel or motel rooms," he said. "Robin here...told us to sit and rest or relax for a bit. Which I'm perfectly fine with," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:35 pm

Greyson Soot - Vampire
< Café | He/They | Gay | Tags: Café people >
---------------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's nice to meet you Liem." He said with a small wave. As the capacity of the café climbed it became slightly overwhelming for the vampire, who was quite literally using all his willpower to keep his composure. Though, of course the business was great for him, they got just enough money to spend on basic things. Besides, he didn't need to pay rent for his place. Wait- did they? "Err Robin? Do you pay rent for your apartment..?" They spoke with a slightly awkward laugh, if they had to, Grey had not been for at least 100 years now.

He shrugged at Robin's comment. "Surprisingly." He chuckled. "He was getting on my nerves earlier, though. But still, we've seemed to be getting along." They said with a small smile and a pat to Ezra's shoulder, Greyson had been enjoying the humans company quite a bit. He wasn't too annoying and hadn't insulted them yet. That's enough for Grey to not hate someone's presence. "Oh and you. What's your name, Mr. Business?" They said gesturing to the blue haired man leaning back in a chair. He placed down his notebook on the countertop, not expecting himself to use it for a bit. He looked up just quick enough to see Amiko transform back into human form. He had a toothy smile for a moment before waving to the werewolf. He looked in the direction of Liem as he spoke. "Ohh you guys are from the town not to far from here?! I used to live there. Have they seriously built hotels? What's the population at?" The questions spewed out like vomit, he hadn't gone near the town since he left; and y'know, he was a pretty curious guy. Probably the reasons he's like this now.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:55 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Taurus, Anwin
Hmm... Olivier thought about Taurus' idea for a few moments. He quite liked it, and was a little surprised that he hadn't thought of it himself. Then again, he realised, he didn't have a proper freezer. "Well, I could do. But the coldest thing I have is my ice box, and that probably won't freeze the drinks enough. Maybe if I had something that could freeze then in a few minutes, then I could make custom Popsicles throughout the day." Olivier replied, thinking about it a little more. He smiled warmly, "It's a good idea, though, thank you."

He just raised an eyebrow at Taurus' dramatics, glancing towards Anwin again while Taurus did his thing. "Of course. I'll see if I can find one - make it easier for him to drink." Olivier said, and started having a look around behind the counter to see if he could find a bowl. He was sure he had one - sometimes the animal shifters of the Fairgrounds preferred drinking from one. Aha! Olivier spotted a nice, metal bowl hidden at the back of a shelf. He reached in to get it, and pulled it out, and set it on the counter in front of Anwin. "Here we are~"

He turned towards Taurus again, hearing the cup getting dropped. "It's not broken, is it?" Olivier asked a little concerned, not wanting Taurus to hurt himself. Then, he folded his arms across his chest. "The sleeves have been rolled up, yes. Though... I guess there isn't anything that comes to mind to debate. Maybe we'll find something later, then you can show me your persuasive skills."

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem,
Ezra, Grey, Don
They were pretty sure the quiet human didn't seem like he was interested in conversation, but they did appreciate that they answered him and made an effort. Robin smiled again, more warmly. "I am indeed and-oh! This is Amiko." they confirmed, and noticed that Ami had changed back to their human form. Hopefully the other two humans - Donatello and Ezra - wouldn't be too shocked by that, given they must know about Grey and whoever might have entered the Café in the past few hours.

Glancing towards Grey, Robin was a little surprised by the question from him that seemed to come out of nowhere. They wondered what Grey's thought process had been to ask it. They shook their head. "No, I haven't. Have... you?" they asked, rather hoping that Grey wasn't being swindled by someone and having to pay.
The interaction between Ezra and Grey was quite amusing to Robin as well. They seemed more alike than either would admit.

They didn't introduced Caspar, figuring he might want to do so himself. Robin could still tell there was some tension, though they didn't quite see why - Caspar had been nice enough so far. At least, he hadn't been outright rude.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Don, Ami,
Robin, Grey, Liem
"Wow, free rent. Wouldn't that be something?" Ezra commented, hearing that Grey and Robin (and presumably everyone else that lived here) didn't seem to pay any rent to live here. If he hadn't been quite so adverse to the idea, he would be tempted to move in, though he was pretty sure he wouldn't be quite so welcome in the space for supernaturals, nor could he think of anything he could do to contribute to the Fairground. Not to mention, he didn't like the idea of leaving everyone and everything else behind.

Ezra scoffed and muttered something about how he never gets on people's nerves, he was just focused on logic and facts, but didn't vocalise it too much. He did tense up a bit at the pat on his shoulder, though, not really expecting it.
With a glance at Caspar, he realised that the other human must have heard what he and Grey had said to each other about him. Uh oh. He looked away quickly when Grey asked some questions about the town nearby, quite surprised that he had apparently used to live there.
"Well, it's not huge. Probably a couple of smaller hotels."

Valiant Astor
"Mid-30s"|Male|Dragon
Tagged: M'Aoti, Ember, Caelan
"Vincent." Valiant said to Ember, tentatively shaking her hand. It was odd to him that the humans, from what he'd heard from M'Aoti, did not seem to want to leave. Had they not realised that there were supernaturals all over the Fairground? Or did they not care? Or, like Ember seemed to be, were they entranced by them?
He took the tokens, with a nod, and then moved out of the way to allow them to board the Ferris Wheel, moving a wing out of the way carefully as well.

It was a nice story, hearing that they'd met at the gate, shame that it was stuck-- wait what? Valiant froze up for a few moments, stunned. "The gates are closed??" he asked, unable to stop himself from sounding concerned. Oh no... it was starting to come true... that must have been what that 'blip' he sensed earlier was.
He took a deep breath, and tried to put on a more calm, collected composure. "I-I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe it's just gotten a little confused, with humans here..." Valiant commented, with an uneasy smile, but he was mostly trying to convince himself that it was all fine.

He couldn't help, regardless, raising an eyebrow when he heard Ember mention that dragons must be real as well. "Most of us prefer not to gives rides." Valiant called over to the Ferris Wheel, flexed his wings a little bit to show her, then he turned towards M'Aoti again.
"If all the other humans are like her, I think things are shaking up a bit here..." he said, carefully omitting that the gates being closed was a sure sign that something was... wrong.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:08 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one glanced to Grey. The ears and tail were seemingly gone, actually just hidden away. They smiled back at him, despite his being a toothy smile. They waved at him, then glanced to the others. They had a place to stay, but they didn't have to pay rent. Not that the vampire had asked them; he'd spoken to Robin. They looked around at the humans for a moment. "It is getting late, so you probably should all start heading out at some point. You can't really stay here all night. Though I'm sure some wouldn't mind," they said to Ezra, but also Liem and Caspar.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder, Taurus, a d others

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She said "I finally figured out how to get myself through the hoop thing. I know it's supposed to be for my Orca, but why can't I go through it too? The animals seem way happier when I do stuff too anyway. Instead of my just standing there giving them orders," she said.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus, Thunder and Anni, Malum

rhey glanced to Taurus, whom they swore had already asked about Henry. "He's my service dog, even though I'm only half blind. I guess he must have come from a breeder. Since he's purebred; my parents just brought him home one day," they said.

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one nodded and said "Thank you. It might make it easier, but he really doesn't mind this thing." Still, they took the bowl, and said "Thank you." They then unscrewed the device, dumping the water in.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male nodded to the werewolf. They were right, the humans couldn't stay there all night. For one thing, there was probably nowhere for them to sleep. For another, he was sure some had jobs. He himself would have to return home soon. He'd been here visiting some friends that lived in the town. That's how he'd heard about the Fairground in the first place.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:07 am

Caspar Jones - 35 - Male - Human - Location: Café - Tags: Robin, Liem, Amiko, Ezra, Don, Grey

He raised an eyebrow at the vampire inquiring his name. "Caspar," he answered. Thankful that things were relatively normal, he took a relaxed position and asked Grey; "Can I have a coffee? Give me the best one you've got." Considering this would be his first and likely last time around this place, he decided to order something to drink, hoping it would also keep him from becoming tired. As a habit, he reached his pocket in search of his mobile phone and took it out. Of course, no signal. Luckily he had some battery, and got to check the time. Was it seriously that late? He checked his wristwatch, and sure enough, time had truly passed that quickly.
When the werewolf spoke, he looked up at them, then the rest. "Are we being kicked out?"

Theo Stine - Looks 25 - Female - Gorgon - Location: Main Area - Tags: open

Out in the open, with every step she took her heart pumped faster with excitement. She'd get to see humans, and they were likely not bad people! Her mind wandered at all the questions she'd ask, about how much the outside world had changed, and if they were willing to accept supernatural beings, who's to say the rest of the world wouldn't? As she walked around, she realised: she had no clue as to where they were. She expected to see a bunch of them roaming around, but all she saw were familiar faces. Perhaps they are all in one place? Or maybe they had already left. That would be... disappointing. She had to make sure that wasn't the case, so she made her way to the gates.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:09 pm

Greyson Soot - Vampire
< Café | He/They | Gay | Tags: Robin, Liem, Amiko, Ezra, Don, Casper >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have not... I would owe someone big money if I had too though. Could you imagine over 150 years of rent?" He said with a laugh of relief, he probably would've left if he had too. He listen to Ezra answer his questions. "Good. I mean, it was a small town when I left and I was hoping it would stay like that." Greyson really did love the town, aside from everyone that lived in it, it was nice. Especially in the summer, him and a few of his friends would explore the wood, the first summer they did he had his first kiss. The guys name was Charlie? Maybe. They smiled a little at the memory. Grey hadn't actually left the fairgrounds since he moved in. It was like a rule he had with himself, 'No going back' or something like that.

Greyson nodded at Amiko's comment. It was getting a bit late and there wasn't anywhere for the humans to stay. "It's nice to meet you, Casper. Do you like black coffee? You look like you like black coffee. You're getting black coffee." He said quickly before turning around, preparing the drink. They turn back to face the group again. "Robin, how's business been for you? I've gotta go see another one of your shows soon." They semi ignored Casper's question. "Maybe." They said just before the coffee finished, they carefully poured it into a cup and placed it on the counter. "It'll be a dollar. Also, can someone tell me what time it is? That clock doesn't work." They said pointing in the direction of a clock positioned above the door. He still needed to get flowers from the shop for the tables.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:44 am

Caelan smiled as Ember asked multiple questions. Normally, this sort of thing would annoy him, but with Ember, it felt different somehow. As he answered a few of her questions, he smiled and told her, "We grow crops and raise some livestock for food, some of us eat different foods." When she asked if there were unicorns, he nodded, "Yeah, there's a couple of unicorns in the stables for the rodeo. They're pretty friendly to anyone, although they like women more than men, excluding me. I've raised the rodeo animals since the day they were born, so it was easy enough to bond with them at a young age."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me