Deadly as sin (Forever open! New!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What should happen?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Gas to reduce the population-- they take sides
83%
Demon hunter guys hunting them down
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Deadly as sin (Forever open! New!!)

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Bride turned to face Jon, "I suppose the bus would be the better option, if we're talking in terms of saving time...plus," she shifted her eyes to the road. "We might pick up more information on the bus, listening to other passengers talk..."
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraphiteWitch » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:54 am

Oh no. Noire panicked as she heard Nate's voice, realizing she had forgotten about him. She dug her nails into the concrete, a terrible screeching sound echoing around the alleyway as her claws struggled to find purchase in the sidewalk. Eventually, she came to a halt.

She waited for Nate, eyeing the massive gouges she had created in the sidewalk. Hopefully people would write them off as stray dog claws or something...
Here to spread cheer, graphite, and geek knowledge. Live long and prosper!
GraphiteWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:58 am

Nate:
Nate stopped right in front of Noir. His hands were on his knees and he was panting, " You run fast. Lead the way." He motioned for her to continue and set down his skateboard. Then he noticed the gouges in the sidewalk. "Did you do that?"

Jon:
Jon nodded, "Alright." He sat down on the bench and looked at Bride. "So, why did you pick Bride for a name? It's a nice name, but why Bride?"
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.-Fullmetal Alchemist
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraphiteWitch » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:35 am

Noire nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. It was the only way to come to a quick stop. Hopefully no one will ask questions, and if they do, we should be gone by then."

Noire took one last second to make sure her nails were OK, then set off again. She turned at the end of the street and stopped in front of a decently sized manhole. She easily lifted the heavy metal circle and slowly set it aside, then jumped in and waited for Nate to come. The murky water rippled around her feet as shrill squeaks began ringing out, the rats beginning to run towards her at the first whiff of her scent.
GraphiteWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 am

Nate:
Nate followed Noir to a large manhole. When she lifted it and jumped in Nate sighed, his shoes were going to be trash after this. He jumped after her and surpresed a gag, it smelt bad. When he saw a rat Nate just looked at it. " Where to." He pulled his gaze from the rat to Noir.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.-Fullmetal Alchemist
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 pm

((Sorry it's taken me so long; been busy what with school starting up again for me...))

Bride

Bride fingered a strand of cerulean black hair, "It...seemed appropriate at the time." She had never thought to change her name, or to rid herself of the tattered white dress she wore, even though they both invoked negative, unwanted attention. They were both constant reminders of her sadness. And she liked her sadness. As strange as it was, she had learned to accept it, along with the fact that tragedy could be....beautiful. It was a sensation she would be unable to explain to anyone. She alone felt it.
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraphiteWitch » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:59 am

((I was just waiting for someone else to post. I'm not a huge fan of back-and-forth posting.))

"Hold on, I have a lair around here. My rats help me get around."

Noire stroked a small, albino rat then let it go,watching it scamper through the pipes for a few seconds. "Follow him, he knows where it is. I'm going to take another way around. there's been a sewer blockage I've been intending to remove fro a while, this is a good opportunity."

Noire started to follow the pack of rats, then stopped for a second and turned back. "Oh, and his name is Solomon. Try not to make any loud noises, he's pretty easily spooked."
GraphiteWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 am

Jon:
Jon nodded, he watched a family go past. "Have you ever wished you could just be a normal human? Live a short life, fit in, and have your own family?" He looked at Bride with sadness in his eyes.

Nate:
Nate nodded, "OK, no loud noises." He started following the rat, hopping that Noir was right and that it did know it's way around these tunnels.
(What do you want the lair to look like?)
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraphiteWitch » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 am

((Nothing too special, just a huge compilation of trash in one of the bigger pipes.))

"Huh, this is bigger than I thought..."

Noire nervously eyed the blockage, which was even taller than she was. She could have sworn it was smaller before. Maybe another branch or two had fallen down and gotten caught here.

Noire poked at the blockage, trying to find the weakest point. The rats were swarming everywhere, distracting her and making her job a lot harder. She shooed them away, backed up, and ran into the wall. It gave a small rumble before toppling over and getting washed away by the current. A bit anticlimactic, but that was the way she liked it.

"Not bad. Now I have to go find Nate. I hope Solomon didn't try anything funny, the little joker."
GraphiteWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 am

Nate:
Nate looked at the rat. "Umm, you sure you know where you're going?" They had been walking this whole time in what Nate thought was circles. When they passed the same gang sign for the tenth time, Nate stopped. "Look, if you don't lead the way, I'll go on on my own."
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me