(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:55 pm

[XD cool]

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Yeah," as she looked at him, then looked around to see if the teacher was there. She swished her tails, a faster movement then just flicking. She then shook her head a couple times.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger looked to the male when he spoke. "Oh, um...I'm fine I think, that was kind of nerve wracking...I've never eavesdropped before, and then we got caught."

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded. "See you," she said, and stepped out to head back to her room.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Dana~ I nodded. "Yeah it's more as my fault, sorry." I said to Jess
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Lavender | 16 | Location; Hallway |

"I think were in the same class..." Lavender leaned over to look at his phone. "Theres our schedule!" She said, pointing. "We have a few minuets left."
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:37 pm

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Yeah," as she looked at him, then looked around to see if the teacher was there. She swished her tails, a faster movement then just flicking. She then shook her head a couple times.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger shook their head, saying "It's...not really your fault. One of us should have told you we should just go in, or...something. Technically it was our fault too."

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: X

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger hummed as she walked back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:36 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
He grinned, pleased that she seemed to be happy about his acceptance, and walked into the classroom. Fitzroy glanced around, at the desks, and then went towards a couple of empty ones around the middle.
He turned when Linnea asked her question, and he hesitated for a moment, a little surprised. He didn't think anyone had ever asked him that before. Fitz quickly smiled. "Sure. Whereabouts? The library?" he suggested. He didn't want to offer up going to his place - he wanted to keep the extent of how wealthy his family was a secret for as long as possible. Sure, he wore expensive clothes, but it wasn't something that other people usually noticed - or they just thought he was just middle-class.

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Open
He blinked a couple of times, his presence evidently going unnoticed by everyone. He clenched his jaw a little, and made a note of the two teachers, deciding that he'd put in a formal complaint later. Some people needed to learn a bit more professionalism, he thought, even Jones wouldn't ignore a class just to carry on a conversation, he was sure. He watched as one of the teachers walked off - the one he was sure Jones had mentioned talking to earlier - and decided to keep that in mind as well.

Turning and starting to walk off, Midas tried to figure out where he should go next. See if the Cafeteria would let him get some good before lunch officially started, so that he wouldn't have to be part of the hoards of students and teachers getting food? He supposed he could tolerate it long enough... or maybe he should wander the hallways to make sure there weren't any students they were out of class when they shouldn't be.
Hearing a couple of voices up ahead, Midas slowly approached.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 pm

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Well, I do brush them sometimes, but they're just...just naturally fluffy, even the foxes I see out in the woods have fluffy, bushy tails or whatever. Oh, by the way, I have a pet fox that you could meet if you like."

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger shook their head, saying "It's...not really your fault. One of us should have told you we should just go in, or...something. Technically it was our fault too."

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: X

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger hummed as she walked back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 03, 2021 1:51 pm

Dana~ I nodded agreeing with my friends. I used magic to make notes in a notebook about the lesson. (Yes Lol. I'm sorry I had to.)
Akasna~ *Writing notes on the lesson.*
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She nodded to the boy, and smiled as she nodded to Nick a moment. She said "Okay, and I'm sure he'll adore you. Not as much as he adores me, but still, and...thank you for the compliment of my tails."

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger took notes.

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger hummed. She went into her classroom and st.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 07, 2021 10:10 am

Kristyl~ *Teaching.*

Dana~ I continued to use magic to take notes.

Akasna~ *Taking notes.*
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:31 pm

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She nodded to the boy, then heard the teacher teaching and looked up. "Oh, it seems the class has started. We should pay attention now," she said, and smiled at him a moment then looked to the front.

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger took notes.

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger hummed. She went into her classroom and st.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me