(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Is Krissa/Kristyl, by chance, the magic training teacher? Or whatever the class is called]

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Yeah," as she looked at him, then looked around to see if the teacher was there. She swished her tails, a faster movement then just flicking. She then shook her head a couple times.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger said "I...I'm also sorry," and ducked their head. They then watched the teacher gesture them all to come inside. They hummed quietly as they stepped into the classroom.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger nodded to the boy. "Well, that's very nice of you; thank you," she said. She looked back at Krissa/Kristyl. "Maybe we could talk again at lunch or something," she suggested with a sweet smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:12 pm

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Open
Attempting to find an excuse to make himself seem busy was a lot harder than he had originally expected. Sure, none of the other teachers were around currently, but Jones still liked having something to do just in-case somebody showed up to make sure he wasn't destroying things. Not that he ever deliberately destroyed things, those previous cases were all accidental, sometimes he just can't help himself. The mug from today would be yet another accident that his powers caused, yet another thing written off as him being 'clumsy', because saying that distorting reality was the real reason would not look good for him. At least clumsy people could be portrayed as charming and lovable; You hear "reality breaker" and that's more classed as a villainous trait, which was absolutely not what Jones was, he was good... He's pretty sure he's good. He hopes that he is good. Morality is difficult to figure out sometimes.

In his unconscious decisions of using his powers, Jones barely realised that he was now sat in a chair until he actually moved one leg, seeing that he wasn't going to be able to walk anywhere unless he got up. Contemplating it, eventually deciding against it, he just places his head on the desk he was near and remains sat there. What was he even going to teach for his first lesson? How was he supposed to figure out a seating plan for the students he was supposed to teach? Planning and being orderly was never his forte, that was always something that Midas was way better at, he always preferred just winging it and hoping that things would turn out fine in the end. And, there his thoughts went, back to his fellow teacher, the one he had spoken with not very long ago, who he had run from because maybe they just happened to touch and he was supposed to be confident and cool and not... A mess. Or something. "... Come on, Jones. What are you even worrying about? You are cool, you can do anything, people are just jealous of your powers. Friends hold hands all the time, all he did was grab your wrist to stop you from stupidly burning something, he could have very easily not done that and left you with the consequences. . ." Talking to himself, one of the easiest ways for him to articulate his thoughts, because thinking things tended to have unintended side effects. No, Jones didn't want to have to have this whole thing on his mind if he saw Midas again, but he just knew that it was going to return to his thoughts because he couldn't let go of these tiny details that surely meant nothing to anyone else.
Should he clean his classroom floor? Maybe he should cleanly dispose of the broken mug? Where had he even put his sunglasses? He absolutely wasn't ready for anyone showing up, the only reason his classroom door remained unlocked was because he lost his key one time and got stuck for several hours (don't ask the logistics of how someone who can teleport could get stuck somewhere for hours, Jones prefers to not talk about what happened because it greatly embarrasses him).

Circuit | Male | 17 | Student | Technomancy | Tags: Open
Arriving at the classroom, seeing the other students gathering around, it made him tilt his head. Circuit wasn't really sure about what everyone else was waiting for, not really. He glances at the magic training classroom, seeing that the door was open, there were two teachers inside having a conversation. . . Ah, well that would explain it. He decided to wait quietly outside, with everyone else, holding his laptop close to his chest and staring down at the ground. He had no plans of talking to others or trying to interrupt the two teacher's conversation, so he just waited for them, only looking up again when three of the students apologised to one of the teachers and entered the classroom. He took a moment to glance at the rest of the students who were standing outside, waiting to see if they would start moving as well.

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
Another bright smiles appears on his face. "Yes! I, uh, if you want... Do you have some way that I might be able to contact you?" Rex would tilt his head a bit, staring at Lavender, holding his hands behind his back now that they were free again. As she mentioned next class, he realised that he hadn't even considered that at all. "Oh, yes! Uh... Lemme find my schedule, I- We have the same classes, right? I hope we don't end up being late!" He opens his locker and drags the bag back out, rummaging through the contents of it before pulling out a folded piece of paper that held the lesson timetable.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:42 am

Lavender | 16 | Location; Hallway |

"Oh, I guess I can give you my number if you mean it like that!" She replied.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:12 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
"Yes?" Fitzroy asked, glancing towards Linnea again, refocusing towards her. He raised an eyebrow at the request, a little surprised by it - then again, perhaps he wasn't so surprised. He'd already shown how confident he was and given a little advice.
He laughed lightly, and smiled. "No, no. It's fine. And sure I can. Except for the fashion sense - wear the clothes you like to wear. I think they already look great." he shot her a wink, then turned towards the classroom door when it opened. "Ah, looks like class is finally starting." he pointed out, then started to walk towards the classroom.

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Students at Magic Training (anyone)
Though he walked with the stride and expression of someone that knew exactly where they were going and would not stop for anyone, Midas didn't really know where he was intending to go. He just wanted - needed - to walk. He only stopped when he realised that, just a few minutes later, he was stood outside Doctor Jones' classroom door, and had his hand raised, about to knock on the door. He'd stopped himself, though, and took a step back. No. Not yet.
Midas hesitated, then he turned around. Why he'd seemingly walked here like he was on auto-pilot, he didn't know. Or maybe he didn't want to acknowledge the reason. Either way he was walking away now.

Remaining in the hallways, Midas soon came across a group of students outside a classroom door - the one for magic training. "Has the teacher not arrived yet?" Midas asked the group, looking around at all the students. His focus shifted towards the door of the classroom, when it opened, to show two of the teachers there - who'd apparently been having a conversation. "Just had to finish the conversation before paying attention to the class you're meant to be teaching..." Midas commented, his tone unimpressed and stern. He considered that to be very unprofessional.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:15 am

(Kristyl is the magic teacher I think that’s the same thing as magic training. I don’t know lol)

Dana- I felt bad that I had gotten Akasna in trouble with her mom.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:23 am

(Magic and magic training are essentially the same thing so, yes, Kristyl would be the magic training teacher)

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Open
Though his powers were regularly contained to only affect the inside of the classroom, sometimes they allowed him a little bit of clarity of other things. Jones could sense the disturbance outside his classroom, he would look up and stare at the door, expecting somebody to knock. And yet it never even happened. The air outside shifts, becoming clearer, the person had left? That... Was a shame. After reflecting on the sound of the footsteps, Jones finally realises who it was outside, and now he suddenly felt a little bit bad. Maybe he should have opened the door when he noticed that somebody was outside? E- Even if that requires putting his sunglasses back on first.

Giving himself some time to rest and consider things, he eventually waves one hand, bringing some paper and coloured pens over, beginning to doodle some things on it. He couldn’t be bothered to write neatly, so his handwriting was absolutely awful and unreadable, worse than a typical doctor’s handwriting. And Jones was very good at the typical doctor’s handwriting. However, currently, he just didn’t care about how he wrote, he just wanted to get things down on the paper as they came to mind. Crude doodles, bad handwriting, easily mistaken for a child’s work at a glance.

Circuit | Male | 17 | Student | Technomancy | Tags: Open
The fact that any of the other students waited outside for so long sort of baffled him. The fact that the two teachers chose to get angry despite knowing that one had a lesson right now also baffled him, did they really thing that they could get away from teaching just because they were having a conversation about something most likely extremely pointless. He huffs quietly, shaking his head, glad that his headset hid the glare he gave both teachers. Another person had shown up, also most likely a teacher based on his posture and the way he spoke to the two women. Huh. At least somebody who taught here was around to complain, Circuit felt that if a student spoke up then they’d just get told off for speaking out against a teacher.

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
“Yeah, of course!” Holding the paper timetable in his mouth, being incredibly careful to not cause teeth holes in it, he then pulls out his phone and finds the correct menu, looking back up at Lavender. “Alright... I’ll register yours, and send a message, and you can add me later if you need to” Would they be late to their next lesson? Maybe, probably just a little bit, hopefully their teacher would understand. Considering how none of his three powers could be considered magic, anyway, Rex felt that this lesson would be incredibly useless for him. One only mattered if he died, one he felt the passing effects of and knew how to extend, and the last, he... Well, he couldn’t exactly do anything with it if there were no animals around. So it would be pointless. Why should he even be forced to attend a class that would do nothing for him?
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 am

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Yeah," as she looked at him, then looked around to see if the teacher was there. She swished her tails, a faster movement then just flicking. She then shook her head a couple times.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger shook their head.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger looked back at Krissa/Kristyl. "Maybe we could talk again at lunch or something," she suggested with a sweet smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:36 pm

(Krissa is a nickname lol. My bad sorry)

Kristyl~ "That works for me." I said to Jessabel. I can't believe my own daughter was eavesdropping, I know she didn't mean too.

Dana~ I walked into the classroom and found a desk toward the middle. When my mother found out about my psychic and magic ablities she was cool about it.

Akasna~ I found a desk in the middle near a window next to Dana. I know mom wasn't going to move me away from Dana, because she knows about my powers. I hoped nobody questioned why my mom was teaching this class.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:41 pm

XD it's fine kyoko. Dana, Jess, and Akasna need to hang out at lunch! They aren't really allowed to talk in class, they're supposed to be paying attention and learnig]

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger shook their head.

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded. "See you," she said, and stepped out to head back to her room.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 pm

(Yes agreed Spirit.)

Dana~ "Are you okay?" I asked Jess. I was worried about Jess and wanted to make sure Jess was okay.

Akasna~ I got bored and started to fidget with my bracelets. Mom knows I fidget with things and it doesn't bother her.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me