☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:05 am

Mallory's eyes widened as Cilan ran. She decided to be helpful and readied her bow, and shot an arrow at the guard, and it hit the guard square in the back. She sent her wolves to accompany Cilan, and she raced across the bridge. Another crossbow arrow was fired at her, and she braced as she was too far across to take cover. She felt a shoot of pain in her arm. An arrow had hit her shoulder! She groaned and pulled out the arrow aggressively. Her arm still bled but it didn't take much effect on Mal.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:09 am

Jaai shrugged. "Yeah, she probably is. She kinda defended us there."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:11 am

"Oh. She must be strong...."
Ari was still new to her power, so she thought she would test it sometime. Now wasn't the time though. She was weak, so there was no use helping the other people. She hoped they were strong enough to take care of themselves.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 am

Laurel had been somewhat ahead, but doubled back to the bridge when she heard adults shouting. She dropped down onto Cyprian's shoulder and quickly pulled out a dagger to hold to Cyprian's throat. "So, what did I miss? Why's he here?"

Erion unhooked 2 chakrams and threw them with deadly precision, slicing through the back of the the knees of 2 of their pursuers. "Do we have everyone over the bridge besides Cilan?"
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 am

"I....don't know everyone here, so i can't say for sure." Plus, she couldn't see everyone either, and they probaly couldn't either.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 am

Cyprian grumbled. He wasn't too fond of these kids, the ones who had stolen from his stand... but he was part of their group now. He knelt by the bridge (which was starting to crack) and held out his hand. "C'mon kid! Get a move on," he shouted. "You don't have much time."
Someone put a knife to his throat just then. "Can you not!" Cyprian growled. "I came here to warn you about these guards, and this is how you repay me huh?"

Cilan got some breathing room as the guard closest to him went down. The soldier did cough some blood on the back of Cilan's neck, which was pretty revolting, but hey. At least Cilan wasn't the one bleeding to death.
"Thanks, Mallory!" he laughed, actually feeling carefree as he ran from the guards. These idiots couldn't catch him. His laugh turned into a shout of horror as the ground below him began to fall. Part of the cliff was crumbling off. Cilan jumped to safety, but not quickly enough. He didn't fall but he wasn't able to get a secure footing, and only managed to catch the cliff with one of his hands. He dangled there as the guards caught up.
He could hear the freezing waters of the river roaring far, far down below.
"Fancy that," one guard smirked. "Solara's little boy is gonna meet the same fate as his mommy."
"Should we take him to Alastair?" another asked.
"Nah. Finish him off, and let's tell the King we killed him. We're gonna be rich," the first guard laughed and stepped on Cilan's hand. The boy yelled with pain, but clung on tightly with his other hand.
"Looks like we can't be Mr. Nice Guy with this kid," sneered the second guard as he pulled out a knife and plunged it into the boy's remaining hand. Cilan lost his grip then and fell, shouting in horror on the way down. The guards heard a loud splash, and then silence.
They all burst out laughing. One gestured obscenely at the kids on the other side. "We're gonna let the other cities know about you. Don't worry, you'll join your friend there soon!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 am

"Woah! Laurel! He's cool, just a little angsty," Jaai batted Laurel's knife away. "Calm down."
She glanced at Cyprian. "You okay?"
Jaai heard a scream, and notice the guards on the other side. "Crap."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:24 am

Mallory watched in horror but was too afraid to do anything. She then ran ignoring the pain and snapped a guard's neck, and stabbing another in the head with a knife. She then jumped off the cliff, landing on her feet on the bank. She frantically looked around for Cilan.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 am

"Oh my god, Mallory just jumped. Did anyone else see that?!" Jaai panicked, then looked over the edge. Mallory was frantically looking for Cilan. "Alright, c'mon, Cyprian, Rowan, Ari, anyone want to jump, too?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am

The fog and shadows made it hard to see what was going on, but Ari guessed that the guards just killed someone. Now might be a good time to test out her power....if she could see any of the guards. She could faintly see one on the other side of the cliff, and read his mind, to see what he was thinking about, or going to do.
Her powers were quickly interrupted by the shouting around her.
"Jump?!"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝