When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Sun May 28, 2017 5:05 pm

(Oops sorry. Yea she's accepted. Who thinks I should make a couple new characters? (Also, if your characters not on the front I'm sorry. Getting ready for vacation.))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:31 pm

XP
If you can handle em, go ahead!
And thx)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 am

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He opened his eyes, they were flashing between red and brown, he was fighting something for sure. Finally his eyes turned back to their natural brown color, he looked at serendipity and nodded "okay" he looked around and his eyes landed on his kitchen, he pointed to it, there was a small window sill with some basil, mint, and other herbs as well.
(Oooooh have fun on your trip!)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity looked over where he pointed. She nodded and stood up. Once in the kitchen she grabbed a few of the herbs she knew were good with helping ease pain and stress. She then waited a few minutes while the tea set before bringing it over to him. "Here... drink this... it will help ease pain as well as stress..." she still spoke softly but didn't stutter as much.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander continued to endure the pain for a few hours. However, the effects soon subsided and he let out a sigh of relief. He laid down, exhausted. The pain had worn him out. He sat up and looked outside. It was getting dark. He looked at Adonis. "Wanna camp here for the night? I'm too tired to fly home." He used the cave wall to support him.

(Okay. I think I'll make another character or two later today. And thanks! C:)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:09 am

Ryan/Regular Demon/Male/Tags:Serendipity/Crush:Open
He gave her a soft smile and gently took it from her, he sipped a bit and drank the whole thing, it was gone within a couple of seconds, he loves tea. He Smiled at Serendipity "Thanks" His voice matched his eyes, gentle. He didn't know what to do, he isn't aloud to like angels, he isn't supposed to at least. But he does. Does he?

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon May 29, 2017 8:00 am

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -//
A short time later found Sage just outside the castle, knees pulled up to their chest with their back against a tree just out of sight of the castle. Straying too far from the castle always seemed like a bad idea on the occasions they actually left at all when not directly ordered to for one reason or another, but spending too long there without much of a break frayed their admittedly already pretty shot nerves. They let out a deliberately slow breath, resting their forehead on their knees with their eyes closed. At least it was peaceful here for the moment, and if they focused enough on listening to the leaves rustle in the wind then they could almost block out their thoughts and not think about anything. Almost.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
He leaned against the building as he reached his home, one hand still on his forehead from the lingering headache. It was worse this time than it had been before. He gave his head a weak shake in an attempt to clear it. Catching a small movement out of the corner of his eye, he tensed. For a split second he fear that Alice had thought it wise to follow him herself until it registered that no, that had been too small and not the right color. She hadn't, though. Which was good. "Go home, fox." He said, his voice quieter than it should have been for the distance between himself and where he had seen the movement in the first place. He had no doubt that Pikko could hear him, however. "I'll... be fine. Worry about yourself and your angel friend."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander, pupper

He coughed a bit, shuddering, as he continued to fight through the pain of a headache. He gasped when a cold nose came in contact with his forehead, and sighed as he looked at the wolf dog. When it was over, he glanced at the demon with him. He nodded, as he said "Yes, that is probably the best idea right now."

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open- Heading back into her home

Emeth
-Anyone? Ideas how to get him back in?-

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon sighed softly a little bit. She opened her eyes just enough to where she could look at the angel female. She shrugged as she said "You...You can help me at least make to the entrance of the demon kingdom, if you promise to go straight home after...Or...stay with me?" If Jane went home, better, but if she decided to stay, Anna would do her darndest to protect the angel.

Deniella- Female- Angel- Crush: Will be Sage- Tags:

The brown haired angel sighed softly, as she shook her somewhat longer hair out and flexed her wings a little bit. She knew she should not be here, so close, but she could not help herself...

(Just started, and already wb...Should she find Sage, or should Sage find her?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon May 29, 2017 2:05 pm

{{Sage won't stray super far from the castle so she'll probably have to find them.}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Jane/Regular Angel/Female/tags:Annabel/Crush:Open
She nodded, smiling "Sounds good, lets go" She grabbed onto Annabels shoulder. She started walking with Annabel, making sure that nothing would hurt her, when they got to the entrance she looked at it, she just looked, in awe mostly, but also curiosity. She had never seen anything close to what this looked like, she looked at the entrance more. She looked back at Annabel, there was some fear in her eyes, but happiness as well. She hadn't had happiness in a while.
(Sorry if this doesn't make any sense to you, it doesnt to me XD)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:12 pm

[XP Alright
Oh G, Denielle might just be totally stupid actually venturing in there...]

Deniella- Female- Angel- Crush: Will be Sage- Tags: Open/Sage

The brown haired angel sighed softly, as she shook her somewhat longer hair out and flexed her wings a little bit. She knew she should not be here, so close, but she could not help herself...(Yeah, I reposted it...) Shaking her head, the angel continued to venture further in, though knowing this could be quite the stupid idea of hers. Huffing to herself, she noticed the castle, and something decided to attract her to it, or rather it seemed to call out to her and she decided to go up to it. As she was approaching, she startled back a bit when she noticed a nearby Demon. This one didn't seem to be one of the possessed, so she called to it, them. "H-Hello?" was what she said, all she said for now.

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon made a very low sound, when the other female took a light hold of her shoulder. She allowed herself to be led along, and soon she looked and saw they had reached the kingdom of the demons. She released a noise of relief, then glanced at Jane. "So...I need to know if you're staying with me or going home, because if you're staying with me I need to make some preparations." she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me