Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:51 am

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Jarek, mother in law

She made a worried sound when her mate came out and started yelling orders. She looked at him and watched him, and felt Zelda wanting to get out. Shaking her head, she heard him say he needed his mother and her to stay safe. She nodded and said "We'll be fine, Jarek." Still, it made her happy he cared so much about them. She stuck close to her mother in law, asking "Where should we go now, mom?"

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina

The brownish wolf watched the gray wolf take the other two wolves. He was clearly going to take them to the pack hospital as well. shaking his head, he focused on Jarek/Alvar and nodded at him. Guess that means we'll have to tighten security, he said. He then made a small sound, scolding himself for wording it in such a human way. Shaking his head, he watched Jarek and Shiye go off, then.

He saw Shiye and Saving bump into each other, and quickly hurried to her. Are you okay? he asked her, in a couple different ways. First off, because a rogue had gotten in here... Secondly, because she and Shiye had essentially side swiped each other there. Shaking his head, he put his muzzle near her. However, he seemed to think badly of his own decision, as he quickly moved his head back again.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

The green eyed golden brown haired girl

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: medical staff, Tara too

The turquoise eyed creamy-golden and white male was taken to another room. He was healed up in there, since he'd been badly injured but not to the same extent as the other. Once they were done, they left his room. He stood up and looked around, then left the room. He wasn't sure if this was okay...but he headed to where the she wolf had been. The medics and nurses told him he needed to stay out. However, Korin growled in his head that this was their mate. He stiffened up a moment... then growled "Let me in, she's my mate."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra

The dark haired girl laughed and said "Kianna, but...Kiara is pretty close." She paused a moment as she noticed Jack was entering the cafeteria. Shaking her head, she looked to Umi once more, then. "Where's your sister?" she asked, just wondering since she saw them together so often. She then noticed a girl watching them. "Do you...know that girl over there?" she asked, pretty sure that might be a newer student but maybe not.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair back. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils saw them watching her. She made a small sound when she realized she'd been caught. She blushed in embarrassment, and shook her head. She thought they were talking about her, she was pretty sure they were. At least the one, she thought she'd heard her being called Kianna by others, was.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman sighed and shook her head. She watched the pups closely this time, and when Rinn took off she growled. She ran after the pup, grabbing her and scolding her. Rinn whined a bit, then said "Mama, Kuma wants to see that guy again! You seem to like him too..." the young pup muttered, though...mama had been mad. Amaya had been angry and annoyed when they'd returned.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

The golden haired werewolf
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:55 am

|| Davina Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie Svärd || Tagged: Brooks ||

She snarled after Shiye but then heard Brooks speak to her. Davina calmed down and glanced at the male. Yes I’m fine….Tad bit annoyed but I’m fine. We should go speak to the one in charge of all the guards and see what’s really going on. I want to be out there and help my father. she told him and walked over to speak to Nymria. The silvery wolf was standing on top of a log and had most of the guards surrounding her. Davina pushed her way through and she looked up at Nymria.

The she wolf bowed her head at the future alpha and cleared her throat. What brings you here Davina? I was just about to send out a group of our best fighters and guards to go join with the others. the Irish wolf spoke. I want to know what’s going on. I want to be out there with the others. I want to help my father. Davina explained, looking up at the older wolf. Nymria let out a soft growl and huffed.

Shaking her head, Nymria sighed softly before standing up. Well you already know. A rouge, much stronger than what we’ve faced, as attacked Tara. And so we’ve launched a little group to go and scout out the surroundings and look out for the rouge. And I can’t have you go out there. It’s too dangerous. Your father can handle it just fine. You stay here where you’re safe. Your father wouldn’t forgive me if something happened to you. she said and Davina only shook her head before turning away. She had to think long and hard about the consequences of what she was about to do. Davina took one last look at Brooks and then raced off to find her father and the others.

Nymria let out a roar of anger as Davina did what she was not supposed to do and the silvery wolf snorted angrily. The rest of the wolves made sure to block off the pathway just in case anyone else would try to get past. Davina heard the roar and flinched slightly but she pushed on. She had hoped that Brooks would be smart enough to not go and follow after her. The last thing she needed was for him to come after her. The white wolf raced on and then came to a halt. Sniffing the ground, she picked up the scent of her father and began tracking him.

Meanwhile back at the pack-house, Jarek’s mother had ushered Nathalie and herself into Jarek’s office. She shut the door behind them and made sure that there was no way anyone could get in unless either woman opened the door. “There….We should be fine in here for now. The last thing we need is to stress you and the baby out….” she told Nathalie.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:45 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: mother in law

She looked around in worry as they headed to the office, which was the safest place. There must be other safe places in the house too. She watched the older female make sure no one could get in. She nodded as she looked at her mother in law, and listened. She let out a small sigh, saying "I hope he doesn't get hurt...Jarek. Also, I'm thinking to name this little one Michael; he's going to be a boy."

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Nymria

The brownish wolf heard her snarl after the other wolf, then she calmed down. She looked at Brooks, so he nodded as he looked at her. Well...I'm glad to know you're alright, other than being annoyed. Ah, yeah...I agree, we should go find out exactly what happened. Even though no one was with Tara, they probably could guess. He followed her over to the silvery wolf as well as most of the guards.

He watched as the she wolf bowed her head to Davina, since Davina would one day be alpha/Luna. He nodded his own head to Nymria. He stood by, silent, but since the mental speech was on the open 'channel', he could hear too. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. His ears went back a bit as Nymria gave a soft growl...He narrowed his eyes but kept himself back, though Nymria shouldn't be growling at Davina.

When she shook her head and sighed, he then realized maybe shed growled because she didn't want Davina hurt. He shook his own head. His ears continued to go back a bit as she informed them it had in fact been a rogue. Sneaky little...how? he asked. He then made a small sound and fell silent, shaking his head again. He watched as Davina turned away from them all for a moment.

He tilted his head as he watched her, and wondered what she was doing. She looked at him once then took off, and he let out a yelp. He wanted to follow her, but the other guards blocked the path... so he just growled. He had nothing else to do, so he decided to go to the medical place. Might as well find out who that wolf was, so he could tell Jarek or at least Davina. Then again, if Tara knew this wolf, she'd probably tell them.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; Nick- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: open

Codi Anderson- m- 23 y- wolf is Korin- Hetero- Tara- older brother of Kiki, son of Amos and Melody- Tags: medical staff, Tara too

The turquoise eyed creamy-golden and white male was taken to another room. He was healed up in there, since he'd been badly injured but not to the same extent as the other. Once they were done, they left his room. He stood up and looked around, then left the room. He wasn't sure if this was okay...but he headed to where the she wolf had been. The medics and nurses told him he needed to stay out. However, Korin growled in his head that this was their mate. He stiffened up a moment... then growled "Let me in, she's my mate."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra

The dark haired girl laughed and said "Kianna, but...Kiara is pretty close." She paused a moment as she noticed Jack was entering the cafeteria. Shaking her head, she looked to Umi once more, then. "Where's your sister?" she asked, just wondering since she saw them together so often. She then noticed a girl watching them. "Do you...know that girl over there?" she asked, pretty sure that might be a newer student but maybe not.

Erra Minnos- f- 14 y- Pan; Abigail and Umi- SO when 18- Eagle's Crest pack alphas: Eonn- fluffy reddish brown with darker face- emotional support dog Mine- Tags: Kianna, Umi

The lighter mahogany skinned one flicked back long and straight dark brown hair back. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils saw them watching her. She made a small sound when she realized she'd been caught. She blushed in embarrassment, and shook her head. She thought they were talking about her, she was pretty sure they were. At least the one, she thought she'd heard her being called Kianna by others, was.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Rinn and Kuma (both are 4)- 5' 5"- Tags: X

The long haired dark haired woman sighed and shook her head. She watched the pups closely this time, and when Rinn took off she growled. She ran after the pup, grabbing her and scolding her. Rinn whined a bit, then said "Mama, Kuma wants to see that guy again! You seem to like him too..." the young pup muttered, though...mama had been mad. Amaya had been angry and annoyed when they'd returned.

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa (Hawthorne; turquoise eyed brunette; Aiyana the Shiloh Shep)- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: Inn

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:51 pm

Artemis woke slowly in Tara's mind when she felt the presence of her destined mate. She reached out to the feeling although the wolfsbane and silver combination was working against her. She wanted to connect with her mate even though Tara was still unconscious.
The pack doctor looked up at the sound and stepped away from Tara's bedside. She walked from the room and looked at Codi "are you the one who said you are miss Macleod's mate? If so come with me. You'll need to be close to her to even start her healing. Because she's an Alpha's daughter it may actually speed it up." She said as she led him back to Tara's bedside. "I'm going to tell you that she's not conscious right now and she looks really rough like she's been beaten by something silver and with the way the wounds look I'd say it had wolfsbane in or on it." She added.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:00 am

|| Rick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 21 years || Tags: Nick, open
-
He thought for something, when he saw the movements of his younger brother's bed, he looked at his way "What do you think about this pack Nick?" he asked him suddenly "Yes, they are, but...I was thinking, do you want to stay here?" he kept asking him. He was silent for a moment as he got up and sat on his bed "I am thinking about leaving this pack..." he murmured shaking his head "I don't know, maybe just walk and see...what do you think? Want to come with me? You don't have to if you feel like staying in here" he asked him. He nodded "Well, I took some money from our old home, I think we can survive with it for a while and we can do some small jobs in the town I think...I know it's not going to be the easy way, but isn't anything easy in life" he said as he took up and looked at his brother "If you're coming with me, then take your stuff and let's go" he told him. He took his bag and some stuff to take with him, he then walked to the cabin door to wait for his younger brother "Yes, we're going to use the side entrance...I will tell him the truth...I think he will understand" he said to him as his eyes looked to the small window next to the door nobody was nowhere to be seen so far, so he opened the cabin door and walked out of the camp. His eyes looked up to the sky for a moment, before he started to make his way to the other entrance of the side.

|| Nick Clower ||
|| werewolf || male || 18 years || Tags: Rick, open
-
He was awakened, but still on his bed, laying too long made his back hurt a little bit so he started to move around, which woke his older brother's attention "What? Eh, I guess it's not too bad, the alphas are nice and so are the others, why?" he asked him in curiously "Uh?! Stay? What do you mean? we don't really have any other place to g either?" he said looking at his older brother "what are you planning Rick?" he asked him as he also stood up at his bed. His eyes got wide open when he told him his plans "Are you sure? Where are you going to go?" he asked him rather nervous. He was silent for a moment, thinking "Of course I will come with you brother, you are the only family I have left, Angel is cool, but he is not a family like you are..." he said "But how do we get food or do you even know how could we live out there?" he asked him listening his answer. He looked after him for a moment "Now? Oh okay wait for me...I will come with you" he said and jumped out of bed. His eyes looked at the soft bed and warm cabin for a moment, as he took his bag and started to collect some of his stuff with him. As he was done he turned to his brother at the cabin door "We're not going to the main entrance I think? Any ideas what we will tell Angelthorn if he walks past us?" he asked him. He nodded a little bit sad feelings, but didn't say anything about it any longer, he only silently followed his brother toward the entrance.

|| Angelthorn Valentine ||
|| werewolf || male || 32 years || Tags: open
-
They left the camp a little bit earlier to get some wood to keep those houses warm. Of course, wolves could not mind the cold air, but as long he had those human arms then why not get some wood when he was able do that? He took an old ax with him and moved to the dead side of the wood, the wood had had some damage and stuff during the years so the trees were not that hard to get down and there was so much space that falling trees could not make more damage to anything else. He looked at the trees finding some nice ones to get to the camp. He had forgotten the winter ball tomorrow and he didn't know if he could even join the event as he did not need a mate, he was fine the way he was now.

|| Aki Briggs ||
|| Werewolf || male || 26 years || Tags: open
-
Posting him again when Kuro is accepted as he is going to make his show up, lol.

|| Jack Norrix ||
|| werewolf || male || 16 years || Tags: open
-
He walked to the cafeteria, hating how many students there were already, he hated to be with too many people as it distressed him a little bit. He watched the floor when he walked as he didn't want to look at anyone, he knew that many people didn't like that, and he didn't either. He walked to the food counter to take some food out of the tray he had and walked to the smaller two to three-person tables there.

|| Abigale Maximillian ||
D || werewolf || female || 14 years || Tags: open
-
She sure took a long shower, and took her time to just hang around their room as now she had the chance to do that. She wondered that now when her perfect sister was not here, she could maybe be absent from the classes as she didn't feel like studying today. She sat on her bed to think about what she could be doing today instead, she didn't have friends, everyone scared her or just didn't understand her.

|| Umi Maximillian ||
S || werewolf || female || 14 years || tags: Kianna, Erra (kind of)
-
She looked at her "Oh Kianna...I have never actually heard that kind of a name, Kiara is more common I believe" she said. Her eyes looked at the girl when Kianna mentioned "Nope, she is maybe someone new, I have not seen her before, or I am not sure, I don't look at others when walking" she said. She shook her head a little bit "Abi...well she was still sleeping when I left. I know better than not to wake her up...she may be late, but isn't she always" she sighed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:06 am

|| Davina Svärd || 18 || Female || werewolf || Daughter to Jarek and Nathalie || Open ||

At this point her father was probably already told about the stunt Davina had done and she knew that he would be absolutely furious with her. But the time was neither here or there for that matter. She pressed on until she heard what sounded like a scream. A cry of pain. She whipped herself around and tried to locate the sound. She heard the yelp once again and she took off in the direction of the sound. The white wolf pushed herself even faster than she had ever done and soon she came into a clearing.

She skidded to a halt, dirt going everywhere. The sight before her eyes was something she didn’t want to see. Father!!! she screamed as she raced over to the large black wolf. Davina pressed her face into his red stained neck and closed her eyes. Lifting her head, Davina saw all the marks all over his body, mainly his side and flank. He was barely breathing, as if struggling to breathe. Davina heard movements behind her and she whirled around, standing over her father. Fangs bared and ears folded back. Woah take it easy there hot stuff. It’s just us, Cyril and Fyria. We’ve managed to track down the rouge and capture it. The others are dragging it back to the pack house. Let’s get your pops home. one of the wolves said and Davina hesitated before hearing a faint sound from her father.

After a while, the group had emerged from the woods and were greeted by everyone else. Davina was covered in red, mainly from helping carrying her father. The pack doctor rushed over and ushered everyone inside. Davina felt a sharp pain in her chest as she watched her father be taken away. She lowered her head and shifted back into her human form. The young woman climbed up onto the roof of the pack house and sat down, pulling her legs up to her chest.

“I’m sure Jarek will be fine….” she trailed off when she heard commotion going on inside the pack house. She carefully opened the door and saw everyone rushing to the pack doctor’s area. She caught glimpse of what appeared to be her own son and she had to cover her mouth so she wouldn’t let out a scream. Fyria walked over to the older woman and whispered in her ear about what happened. Erlia fell to her knees and sobbed.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Erlia, Fyria, Jarek is mentioned

She nodded as she looked at her mother in law, saying "I hope so..." However, moments later she heard a scream, and felt pain shoot through her. It wasn't the baby, it was like her body was saying something had happened to Jarek. She looked to Erlia as the other fell to the floor. "Mom...mom, what's wrong?" she asked, not wanting to believe something actually had happened. She looked at Fyria, saying "Where's Jarek?"

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: medical place

The brownish wolf headed for the place, and soon got there. He walked inside, seeing the creamy-golden wolf was back in human form. He watched the male look over to him for a small moment. He nodded and raised a paw, forgetting he was in wolf form...and shook his head. He quickly lowered his paw, it wasn't a hand he could wave. He watched a female doctor come to get the still unknown male. He nodded to her as well, if she even noticed him there. He then headed for another room, where the much smaller pack's wolf was at.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man had turned back to human form. That's why he'd been speaking instead of doing the mind link thing. He could feel Korin pawing, and the wolf side begged him to go to her. He sighed and shook his head, as they weren't letting him go in...He finally was given the chance, when a female doctor came over to him. He lowered his out of respect, despite her not being the alpha. She was a medical professional, so he should respect her. He raised his head again, saying "My wolf is telling me she and her wolf are our mate." He fell silent and followed her to the bedside. He nodded and said "They better catch whoever did it...One of the wolves in the pack I was staying with got attacked too. I couldn't tell if it was a human, or a wolf using a human weapon..."

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl shrugged and said "I've never really heard it used. Then again, it's like from the Lion King or something, right? I'm sure some people may have liked that movie so much they named their kids for it." She shook her head a bit, then nodded at the other. "Oh, I can relate...though I have a brother and not a sister. He absolutely did not like when I'd try and wake him up when I was really young." She stopped talking as she saw Jack, calling "Jack! Over here." She could see, even from here, that maybe he didn't like being in the cafeteria.

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils continued to look at the two. She noticed as they noticed her, and she winced a bit. She then shook her head, making up her mind that she should go talk to them. She was newer here, so making friends now was a good idea. She needed a person or two that could show her around anyway. Walking over, she said "H...Hello, my name is Erra Minnos. I um...you could probably tell I'm new here," she then said to the two.

The long haired dark haired woman

(I'm going to leave her until Kuro is accepted too)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:08 pm

The pack doctor nodded "I think Tara will be able to tell us more whenever she wakes up. The best thing for you to do is to just sit beside her and put your hand on her arm or run it through her hair. Talk to her so that she knows you're here." She told him as she showed him to Tara's bedside. Even though the she wolf was laying on her belly with heavy bandages covering her back and shoulders some would have called her almost masculine because of her well muscled frame but her mom had always said she was beautiful with her long jet black hair and beautiful eyes. She had honed her muscles over long years of training and bounty hunting.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:03 pm

|| Jarek Svärd || Male || 34 || Alpha || Father to Davina || mate: Nathalie ||

Fyria glanced at her Luna and immediately lowered her head. ”Jarek was badly injured while going after the rouge. If it weren’t for your daughter, it could have been worse….She found him just in time. He’s in surgery right now.” she explained to Nathalie and then watched as Erlia stood to her feet and looked at Nathalie. “Go be there for Jarek. I’ll go look for Davina.” she said and walked out the door.

It didn’t take her long to find the young girl, who was sitting up on the roof. Erlia found her way up to join her and she sat down next to her granddaughter. Davina, without saying a word, leaned into her grandmother and began to cry. Erlia wrapped her arms around her and held her. “Your father is a tough man….He will get through this don’t worry….” she whispered in her ear.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Nathalie Svärd- 34 years- female- alpha female- mate of Jarek, mother of Davina and Michael (unborn)- bow and arrows, and daggers- Pack house- Tags: Erlia, Fyria, Jarek

She nodded as she looked at her mother in law, saying "I...thank you." She looked to Fyria, nodding and saying "Im glad she was there for her father." She should have been mad or worried about Davina. Considering the girl had probably been told not to go out. However, she couldn't be mad or worried, she could only feel glad Davina had been there. She watched Erlia go, and she herself hurried to the pack hospital.

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Rick maybe- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: medical place

The brownish wolf made a small sound, as he'd heard the noises. He'd heard doctors shouting about the alpha being injured. He stepped out a moment and looked around, turning human once more. He then sighed, as there was nothing he could really do. Nathalie would be there for Jarek, maybe Erlia and Davina too but maybe not. Shaking his head, he went back in the room and found the dark haired man awake.

The turquoise eyed golden haired man hummed quietly a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, and looked at her. He nodded and said "I will talk to her and be there as long as she needs me." He proceeded to sit in a chair near the bed, and reached out. He put his hand on her arm, at first, but then moved it to her hair. He began to pet her black hair, essentially, running his fingers through it. The doctor had told him to do this or touch her arm, after all. He said "Hello...there...I'm your mate, at least that's what Korin tells me. Korin is what I call my wolf side," he said to Tara. He smiled softly, saying "Your hair is so pretty," then shaking his head.

Kianna Anderson- f- 15 y- wolf is Canary (creamy and white)- bi; Jack- bf/gf open- SO not open until 18- younger sister of Codi, daughter of Amos x Melody- Tags: Umi, Erra, Jack

The dark haired girl shrugged and said "I've never really heard it used. Then again, it's like from the Lion King or something, right? I'm sure some people may have liked that movie so much they named their kids for it." She shook her head a bit, then nodded at the other. "Oh, I can relate...though I have a brother and not a sister. He absolutely did not like when I'd try and wake him up when I was really young." She stopped talking as she saw Jack, calling "Jack! Over here." She could see, even from here, that maybe he didn't like being in the cafeteria.

The lighter mahogany skinned dark brown haired one hummed a bit. Ambery eyes with brown ringing the pupils continued to look at the two. She noticed as they noticed her, and she winced a bit. She then shook her head, making up her mind that she should go talk to them. She was newer here, so making friends now was a good idea. She needed a person or two that could show her around anyway. Walking over, she said "H...Hello, my name is Erra Minnos. I um...you could probably tell I'm new here," she then said to the two.

The long haired dark haired woman

(I'm going to leave her until Kuro is accepted too)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me