☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby honeybee. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 am

Grace was very happy with Myrtle's confidence in her ability to be General. At his request to be part of the army she smiled mischievously, "Perhaps," she told him softly. In reality, there was no doubt that she would let him in. She wouldn't be able to resist his requests and she'd be glad to fight by his side. He certainly wasn't helpless. Ondine, however, was able to resist and in that way was less selfish-protecting Myrtle for his own benefit rather than wanting him in the army just because it would make the was more enjoyable for her, as Grace knew she did herself.
Whilst Myrtle was pretending to be angry, Grace had tried her best not to burst into laughter and had almost succeeded until he started giggling at what she had said ,which wasn't that amusing, so that she finally couldn't help herself and burst into laughter.
After they had finally calmed down enough to continue talking and Grace had agreed that there was a possibility of truth in the rumours she watched his eyes light up fondly, a gentle smile decorating her lips. She loved in when she said something and his eyes lit up, his happiness always had a contagious effect. Sometimes she could almost swear he was glowing.
"Don't go jumping off any cliffs to find out,Myrtle." She told him as he got excited about the idea of phoenixes in his family. Then he asked her what power she thought he was going to get, Grace's power had been obvious for quite some time but Myrtle's hadn't yet appeared, she looked ponderous for a few moments before making some suggestions. "Perhaps you'll be able to turn into a puppy...or a teddy bear." She told him. For a moment she paused, thinking again and this time she suggested a few ideas that were slightly less silly. "Or maybe the ability to spread hope and happiness." She added honestly. After all, if he was doing that, it certainly always worked on her.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:04 pm

sorry i didn't see your post! :oops:

Andy Imani || 17 year old male || weather manipulation
with: jade

"That's ok." I say. Even though I WANT to fight sometimes, I will really only fight if someone is hurting my family or friends , I don't have very many friends though. I look at Jade then wonder if I should do anything. It takes me 2 minutes of just kind of staring out the window at everyone hugging each other, talking to each other, and overall being really close. Before I met Jade I was only close with my sister, even in Winwoods where everybody was supposed to love each other, I was just really distant.
I take a risk and gently take her hand. "I think they're calmer now, but I'd rather get something to eat" I confess. "I could try to make you something?"

Anna Imani || 11 year old female || shapeshifting into small animals
with: jen, timpani, mayne, xia, (luno, rowan, regina)

I scream as Jen's fire spreads over the grass but it stops quickly before anyone gets hurt or killed, but because I am right beside her it burned me a little , I still don't let go of my best friend though. "I think you taught Xia a lesson that she shouldn't have said that now." I say.
I smile at Timpani, what she is doing is making my respect for her grow 1000 times. She is right that Mayne saved us all from the girls anger problems though, Timpani and Mayne , are both heros to me.I hope Xia will be ok now, I guess im still kinda mad at her but I can't judge her for something that I never been through.
"Yeah take care Xia." I smile at Timpani and Mayne and mouth "Thank you" quietly. I wonder what Luno wants with Regina but I don' t even ask, that might be personal. I frown seeing Rowan standing over Cedar, I see how they look alike, they must be dad and son...
"Come on Jen let's move away from here, maybe you can teach me to fight?" I think that might make her feel better, teaching me to fight. I think we are making progress calming everybody down. We can take care of the big problems like the MURDERS when Solara is back.

Kale Birch || 17 year old male || photosynthesis/light from hands
with: vivien, (amber, ivana, waverly, sorcha, celeste, fern and... maybe someone else??)

I take a breath, i have to keep it together and keep my head high for my younger sister even though she is stronger than me, I still feel like I need to be an older brother. I turn around because Vivien is offering to carry mom with me. "That would be great Viv, thanks." I say putting on a charming smile , trying to hide the pain in my eyes because I might start crying if I let myself show any more emotion.
I am already carrying my mother."Here you can take her legs. That would be a big help."

Fern Birch || 16 year old female || photosynthesis/plant telepathy
with: celeste, amber, (ivana, waverly, sorcha, vivien, kale and... maybe someone else??)

I just stare at Waverly. Not gonna cry not gonna cry I tell myself , Then someoe surprises me with a big hug. It's Celeste! A real smile , not just a fake one I put on purpose, appears on my face.
Ihug Celeste back with all my might, even picking her up a little in the air. I put her down before I drop her or throw her backwards behind me by accident. "Thanks a lot Celeste, I needed that." I say. Then being bold I kiss her on the cheek. Good thing I have a great tan because I am blushing like Vulcana just slapped me while Solara backhanded me at the same time on the opposite sides of my face. I quckly let go. "Comeonletsgo" I say really fast, then follow Amber.
"Good idea." I say. I have so many stories about my funny dad. "Amber I have to thank you, you were the one who reacted the fastest and got rid of that traitor before she could do any thing more. I didn't like you at first because I didn't know you and you were just telling me what to do, but now I have a lot of respect for you." I tell her the truth because she deserves too know the truth, she is a good woman. "We're all ready now, lead the way. I suck at finding the way. I get frustrated even trying."

i will edit my last post, i put fern's confesson here because you must have not saw it last time
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ♛, ❝ with salt in her scars !! ❞

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

( ) - - JENNIFER
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name jennifer dire age sixteen powers fire manipulation and accuracy crush gavotte tags anna ]

Jennifer abruptly thrashed from the position she originally held. Turning towards Anna and taking deep breaths, "Gavotte? Gavotte?!" She recalled the flames reaching where he'd been asleep, but was unaware as to whether or not they affected him. She couldn't entirely make out what Anna had suggested amidst her flashback and quickly looked over the young girl's shoulder to find him still asleep and unaffected. Relieved she began to relax from her panicked state. Xia had since been calmed down and was still being held by Mayne, who was now crying for some odd reason. Jen's anger was still existent but had begun to cease, her flames died down as well. Now they only surrounded her and the burnt patch of grass. She found that this wasn't the only area that had been charred, as it had gone down to the tree and widened. She stood up and found that Regina was gone, who she firmly believed was a threat. She really viewed everyone as a threat, and would kill them if it came down to it. "What did you say Anna?"

( ) - - VIVIEN
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name vivien dire age seventenn powers water manipulation crush none tags kale ]

Vivien nodded, taking the legs of Kale's mother and helping the male carry her. Despite not being the strongest she was easy to carry, being rather thin. She began walking towards the dense forest as he followed behind. (I'm going to assume he was already heading towards the forest? If not, let me know!) She turned back towards Kale once they sat right in front of the forest, "Where would you like to bury her?" Vivien was sure if he wanted to go further in or just bury her on the outskirts, and assumed it was polite to ask either way.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:34 pm

The Sanctuary

Luno was unsure what exactly was wrong with him. While speaking to Flynn and Rowan mentally, he had accidentally intruded into Timpani's thoughts as well. He also couldn't look into anybody's mind anymore. Flynn had addressed him directly, but other than that... it was silent. Luno felt suddenly cut off from everything.
Fortunately he could still feel the emotions of everyone around him. Or maybe not so fortunately. His heart was already aching for his children, and the burden of their sorrow was so much to bear alone. All this was overwhelming without his link to Solara. Where was she? What had happened? Luno had never felt so upset before. For once, he couldn't even smile. All his life he had never truly been alone this way.
He could feel a mixture of unknown emotions coming from Regina. Among them was rage. Xia's earlier words must have sparked these feelings. The simple fact that Regina showed up at the Sanctuary, meant she needed to take refuge from a dark past. She was alone and her family was nowhere to be seen.
Luno had never been able to read Regina's mind telepathically. He worried for her deeply, though. Now he would just need to talk to her, the old-fashioned way. Luno was a firm believer in the goodness of human beings. Regina was a girl who was having trouble belonging here. She was lonely, wasn't she? Maybe what she needed was a caring father who loved her.
"Come with me, dear," Luno told Regina softly as he began walking into the forest. It was unfortunate that the tall blonde hadn't made friends here. Nobody deserved to be surrounded by people, yet alone. A cruelest of fates.
Yet Luno too, felt lonely without his mental link to anyone else.
At least he could feel the love between his children. Xia was asleep, Anna was tying up loose ends, and Timpani was completely distracted with her companions. Tears of joy were falling from Mayne's eyes; Luno knew without looking in his direction. And then there was Timpani. Luno had never felt strong emotions other than anger from the young woman made of metal, until now. Her love was a fire stronger than her worst rages.
"I love you too, my little dove."
Luno had to turn his focus away from them. His own wife called him that. "Where are you, Sunny?" He silently called out with his mind. "We need you here. I need you."
... But there was no response.
They were away from prying ears now. Luno thought his child might be more willing to talk in private. He just wanted her to have someone, the poor soul.
The forest was deep and dark. The curse extended far overhead, blocking out all natural light. The moon shone on the Sanctuary and nowhere else. Although the quarrel had weakened Luno's blessing, it was still there. He would never give up on his children.
"Regina," Luno started, looking into her eyes. His voice was gentle and even, the tone he used with his family when they were under severe stress. "I understand you are very angry with the things Xia said. She was blinded with rage, but her words were still wrong and hurtful. By your presence here, I know you must have lost so much."
"I have never been able to read you," Luno admitted. He had nothing to hide. His children deserved to know the truth, even things that confused Luno himself. "But I know you must be hurting. I just wanted to say that I'm here for you."
He had the feeling of someone watching him. Was that his dear sunflower's presence back in his mind? Even though Sunny never made the hairs stand up on the nape of his neck like this, and her warm eyes never sent these icy chills down his spine... Something was wrong. Luno would try to reach her again after this.
He smiled gently at Regina. Like the others, she was one of his beloved children. Luno was here to protect and nurture them, just as Solara would.
"Whenever you feel alone, just remember I'll be here for you."
And the nightingale held out his arms for a hug.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda crossed her arms. Shadow Mom just loved to be mysterious, didn't she? Clove was the kind of girl who loved reading spoilers for movie plots, before even watching the movie. She especially enjoyed 'spoilers' in real life. If she could read the future, she would figure out all her enemies' downfalls, and gloat in their faces about how they would mess up. She could totally be one of those stereotypical villains. The heroes get captured, and the arrogant villainess swaggers up to boast about how she's so awesome and how the heroes are gonna suffer!
Of course, Clove did know one spoiler for sure. Agatha was going to lose, because she had no real motivation except 'Oh, destroying Hesenia is sooo hilarious'! Yeah, what a joke. At least Clotilda would make a good villain. She could scare people's pants off with the descriptions of how she would beat them up. First she would start by making them wear hot pink onesie pajamas, then she would shove a live centipede down their collar and duct tape all the openings...
"Smell you later, stinkbug!" She yelled at Kelly, which meant 'I really love you because I wouldn't say this otherwise'. She smiled once Everymom was gone.
"I love your mom. Well technically our mom, because she's my mother-in-law," Clove said with a huge toothy grin. Obviously she enjoyed the random surprise hug, but she pretended like she was annoyed, and fake elbowed him in the gut lightly. "I'm still gonna kill all my enemies by making them so terrified, they go back to life. Then Zelkova will catch them and take them back. So they'll be dead again."
Of course it was time to visit Janice. "I hope she's not RUDE," Clotilda said as she tried to crawl up into Jonah's arms. Could he pick her up like Sunnymom could? If not, well she wouldn't gloat over his fallen body. That was too rude even for her. She would help him up, and THEN gloat.
"I have no idea who Sorcha is, but okay. I'm sure Janice will know. You guys definitely know what you're doing, not even being sarcastic." Clove smiled. "Wait, you knew I wasn't being sarcastic right? I'm not my mom."

---

Birvale Beach

Waverly breathed a sigh of relief when the Soare Heiress took his hand. It was a comfort to have someone so tough by his side, especially with the others behind him. They were all so strong and powerful. Waverly knew he would never fight like them, but he could help another way. He was sure he would figure that out eventually. He would have a place in this group, and he would do whatever he could for them. They were his new family now.
"Thank y-you," He murmured, turning and meeting Amber's eyes for a brief moment. Words couldn't really express his gratitude. Waverly heard all this stuff about how Adamsons and Soares loved physical contact, so he hoped he wouldn't have to let go, and that nobody would take this the wrong way. They all just needed companionship right now. Besides, wasn't Amber betrothed to some handsome gentleman already? Waverly remembered hearing things about her and the Prince.
Waverly nodded in agreement at Amber's ideas. He always loved story time. His mum would read him tales about legendary warriors saving people from great danger. Waverly liked to imagine that the characters were real, and would come save him from bullies at school who teased him because of his hair color. Back then he would cry over comments like 'soulless ginger'. Now he was ashamed of that. His brother was dead, so he no longer had any right to be sensitive over those silly taunts. He had to at least try to be strong. For Sammy.
Everyone seemed to be agreeing and getting along better. And Waverly was still standing thanks to Amber's strong, steady grip. If people started arguing or getting angry, he would probably fall over. Waverly wouldn't cry over insults anymore, but he still couldn't stand conflict. His parents never yelled at each other, or at the kids. Except when mum was really mad. They had taught Waverly never to pick fights with others. To be honest, he was too afraid to fight anyway. Even verbally. He would freeze up and be unable to think of any coherent comeback.
The group was slowly moving towards the thick forest now. Waverly had never seen this forest before, but it had an impression of foreboding. If trees could speak, these would be screaming at people to 'Keep Out'. He clutched Amber's hand a little tighter, but his grip was still weak. After everything, Waverly was terrified of yet another attack. Agatha herself had appeared to cull their numbers. Then the manticore. Then the traitor... the last thing that Samuel saw would have been Mum's gentle face contorting into that girl's bloodthirsty snarl.
Waverly wiped his eyes again. He just wanted to find the Sanctuary. From all the rumors, apparently the old King Luno was taking refuge there. Would Mariana be there too? And maybe if she was, Mum and Samuel would...
"The Q-queen hasn't come back yet," He said worriedly, glancing behind him. Although he still had the uncomfortable feeling of being watched, there was no real sign of Solara. Or anyone else but the group.
"How far do you think w-we still have to go?"

---

The Desert

Acacia was used to this silence. The blonde was no longer speaking, and the brunette was still unconscious. She could hear their small hearts beating, almost in time with each other.
Ah. It reminded her of something she was missing.
"Father," The spearwoman thought, "What did my heartbeat sound like?"
There was no response, other than the cold wind blowing over the barren sands. Even if he could reply, he would refuse. It would be hard to talk to a murderer.
It would be harder still, to talk to his own murderer.
Acacia did all these heroic things because she was filled with regret. She still had no emotions other than anger, and this was no different. It was intense anger at herself.
She was still hanging on to some vague hope: Maybe enough good deeds would outweigh her murder on Judge Zelkova's scales. Just enough to see Celestial Tower for five minutes, to apologize to her father before she went to the Underworld forever. Acacia knew nothing could erase the guilt that tormented her. Never again would her conscience be a blank slate. It was as mangled and bloodstained as her body. She was an abomination that should not exist.
Why, then, was she still here?
All because of a promise made in blood.
"I will redeem myself, father. I will be the Heroine you once believed I could be."
"Will this make amends for what I have done to you?"

Acacia was ripped from her remorseful thoughts by the appearance of another person. Acacia heard the heartbeat before she saw the silhouetted figure, tall and long-haired in the darkness. Her protective instincts were at the forefront in an instant. Acacia had impaled the monster from earlier with her spear, and it had run away with the weapon still lodged in its flank. But that was of no consequence to her.
How many times had she been stabbed with her own spear?
Enough to infuse it with the same blessing that cursed her own tired spirit.
Holding the brunette boy with one arm, Acacia summoned her weapon back to her hand. It materalized slowly, seeming to grow back as an extension of her limb before finally detaching. Somewhere far away, a wild beast was rejoicing, no longer burdened by a spear in its side.
Acacia stopped running. She held her spear upright, not taking a defensive position. Or heavens forbid, an offensive stance. She would rather be ambushed and stabbed by twenty murderers, than scare one innocent person with unnecessary threats. She had taken the role of some kind of guardian or protector. But she wouldn't let anyone call her a hero.
That wouldn't be true. Heroes didn't murder their own fathers. Nobody could know Acacia existed, or they would give her credit. She didn't want that. She was perfectly content for her memory to remain a scary fireside story. A mindless undead creature that roamed Hesenia, searching for defenseless humans to devour.
Better than being known as the Heroine she wasn't. That was a title she had forsaken, along with her father's innocent life. She had killed the innocent. These hands had shed innocent blood. Innocent, innocent, innocent, she would never be innocent. Acacia hadn't slept since that day. She could have forfeited her life, allowed herself to slip away into an eternal slumber. But she had refused. This was her power, her blessing and her curse. To exist in a halfway state between life and death, held together by sheer insane willpower.
And if she had to take the fall for these innocent children, she would without hesitation. She would accept a hundred arrows through her head, a thousand blades in her silent heart.
But this long-haired man approached without hostility, and did not intend to harm anyone. He revealed himself as a member of Camilla's army. One who was responsible for finding Blythe Kale. That must be one of the boys Acacia had been protecting. As if on cue, the blonde jumped down from Acacia's back when Vaxas Tavrinth started talking names.
"I've heard about you," The boy said with a timid smile. "My sister, General Ondine, told me about the Generals' favorite soldiers. There was a Vaxas on Camilla's list. I'm Peregrine Malaya by the way."
So the unconscious boy must be Blythe. Acacia waited until Peregrine was finished speaking before she responded to Vaxas. She did not want to interrupt the child she had frightened earlier.
"My name is Acacia," She said evenly. She held out the unconscious boy in her arms. This was who Vaxas had come for. "Blythe broke his leg. Be careful with him."
"Are you coming with us?" Peregrine asked, not quite meeting Acacia's eyes.
Acacia shook her head. "If you wish, I will walk with you until we approach camp. To protect you. In return, I ask you do not tell anyone I exist."
She had spoken with Peregrine earlier, about not telling Camilla she was 'alive'. But only for the sake of simplicity while addressing a child. In reality, she was something worse than dead.
If her resolve was not strong enough, she would crumble into ash on the spot. She knew because that had almost happened several times. She was made of more willpower than physicality at this point. Once she tried to take a nap, and even that had been enough to end her. She had to wake herself up before she disintegrated.
Acacia could hear the boys' hearts beating, three rhythms gradually becoming one. It served as a constant reminder: Her own heartbeat had long been replaced by silence.

---

The Island

Myrtle squealed and waved his tiny little fists around, the way he did when he watched his favorite couples interact during shows. He was so excited to finally get into the army! If his bestie Grace wanted him to join, then of course Ondine would agree to it eventually, right? Their General was really just a big sweetheart.
He wanted to be a hero. The type of awesome warrior he saw on television. Grace was already one of those cool heroines, but Myrtle wanted to save people and protect Hesenia too. He imagined himself with crazy phoenix powers. Throwing himself in front of Grace, Peregrine, even Ondine as a human shield! He would stand there fearlessly as the enemy approached, brandishing eight foot swords, sharpened spears, metal flails with deadly spikes attached...
... Uh... Maybe being a human shield wouldn't be so fun?
"Yeah, I hope I have a power that's teddy-bear-like!" Myrtle exclaimed enthusiastically, looking just a bit nervous. "I thought about it, and I guess phoenix powers would be too much of a responsibility."
Ondine gave him a sideways glance and shook her head with a chuckle. She always did that when Myrtle used words like 'responsibility'. He never knew why.
"Maybe I could have the power to fly too," Said Myrtle. He jumped his feet and held out his arms like a bird ready for takeoff. "You could ride on my back and we would see everything! Ravineside Academy, the Parliament Building, the Clock Tower... Solara's gardens..."
Myrtle heard about the bad stuff, of course. Ravineside Academy was burnt down by a lonely young girl who lost her temper, the poor kid! Whoever that was, she really needed a hug. Parliament Building on the other hand, it was taken over by King Alastair and his followers. No offense to him, but he wasn't really the best leader in the world. He had ruined Solara's gardens. Myrtle didn't believe anyone would destroy those pretty flowers on purpose, though. Maybe Alastair was just a really bad gardener and he messed everything up by accident.
In all these cases, the places were probably restored by now. Even Alastair must have finally learned to become a good gardener. All monarchs had to love flowers. It was a basic rule of life.
The girls were beginning to disperse, except for Ondine who was just sitting there. She had her eyes closed like she was napping sitting up. That didn't fool Myrtle, though. She was probably here watching over them. That was his Momdine! She cared about them even when she didn't show it.
"What would you want to do on our trip?" Myrtle asked excitely. He lay back in the sand and started to wave his arms and legs around, casually making a sand angel.

---

Southern Jungle

Blair laughed maniacally as she awoke from the dream. The look on that ridiculous city rat's face! Dear Underworld, she wanted to see that kiddo again. The funny little girl who was so sensitive about her height. She looked familiar for some reason, but Blair couldn't place it. She didn't really care though.
All she cared about, was wearing six inch heels to their next meeting.
Blair loved to tick off her friends and enemies alike. Yeah this girl was trying to help, but she was just so hilarious to annoy! With some ridiculous high heels, Blair could boost her height to 6'2". Then she would tower over the little brunette. She would ask how the weather was down there. She would challenge the kid to a game of basketball. She would bend down deliberately to get into her face. Blair couldn't wait to see the extreme rage in those russet eyes...
Russet eyes...
Ah yes. Acacia. Blair had taken forever making the connection, because the two were just so different. Opposites even. That little kid was arrogant, and had never been put in her place. She thought she was the leader of everybody. Just like Janice Clifton, one of Blair's childhood friends. Oh how they had fought. But Acacia was different than them.
Acacia was hard to explain. Blair never fully understood her weird friend. That overprotective spearwoman acted more like Solara than anything. Despite having ridiculous strength, Acacia was just a pacifist. Kind of like Lanette but without the empathy. Everybody knew Acacia had no emotions.
Blair missed her friends, yeah. Things had changed for the worse since Acacia died by her betraying disgrace of a mother. She was stabbed with her own spear. Janice, Camilla, Blair, Katharine, and Lanette had promised to fight in their fallen friend's name. It was Janice's idea for the five Girl Scouts to prick their fingers, and press them against one of their friend's bloody wounds. The exchange of blood was a tradition among the Cliftons. Something about sisterhood and keeping promises forever. Blair hadn't been paying too much attention. She was too busy being the first to prick her finger.
Anyway. Camilla planned the revenge attack. Katharine carried Acacia's brother Alder to safety, while Lanette was assigned to the hardest job of all. She had to make sure nobody got exiled or executed for the murder, and she somehow succeeded. She was also responsible for guarding Acacia's body afterwards. But Janice was the one who literally spearheaded the attack. Blair had helped her because fighting was awesome and cool. In Acacia's memory, they had used spears. But so had their opponent, who had grown up training with those very weapons.

CRASH!
Blair grinned as she dragged her enraged friend inside. Janice was so mad, she had literally kicked down the front door. Duh Blair was mad too, but this was also hilarious.
"We're here for your blood, Aspen Adamson." Janice's voice was a deep, malevolent growl. "You killed our friend. No. You killed our sister."
Blair imagined that crazy old woman shaking in her boots!
"Let's check the living room," She suggested.
Janice nodded silently. Her ice blue eyes were so sharp, she could probably cut someone up by looking at them. Blair snickered as they crept into the living room. Sure enough, that idiot was right there. Sitting calmly on her rocking chair, writing something in a big book.
Janice nodded. Blair raised her spear in sync with her friend's. Oh, this rude twerp was gonna get it! Aspen was even ignoring them like the selfish disgrace she was.
Aspen looked up calmly. A smug smile spread across her face, and she chuckled. "Good evening, children. You seem troubled. Now, the choice is yours. You can run along and play. Or you can join your pathetic traitor of a friend."
"If we're gonna die getting revenge for her," Blair sneered right back, "We'll still drag you to the Underworld with us."
"So be it." Aspen removed her glasses and closed her book, placing it aside. She picked up her own spear, which had been leaning against the wall.
"Let's get her!" Blair yelled, and the girls charged at once.
Aspen just stood there, expressionless, waiting for them to make the first attack. That expression of superiority remained on her wrinkled face. "Do not say I did not warn you."
Blair reached the woman first, and slashed down with her sword. No no no, not a sword. She was holding a spear and she had forgotten. Taking advantage, Aspen grabbed Blair's spear by the shaft and snapped it with one hand. Blair aimed an unbalanced kick at her enemy's shin, but Aspen swept her legs out from under her.
Blair hit the ground hard, but Janice was already engaging Aspen, exchanging jabs and fakeouts for one another. Blair quickly regained her footing and grabbed the splintering, bladed end of her broken weapon. She decided to take a cheap shot. Blair hurled the blade at Aspen's back, but somehow that traitorous witch swiveled and caught the projectile by the shaft. What the actual disgrace?
"Take that!" Janice shouted as one of her stabs finally connected. It sliced Aspen's side, but it had drawn blood ever so slightly. At the sight of her enemy's injury, Blair felt twice as strong. She jumped back into the fray, not caring that she was weaponless. Not caring that Aspen was now armed with a spear and a makeshift dagger from the broken spear. Blair punched and kicked wildly, ignoring Aspen's strikes. She was moving so fast, that disgusting woman barely hit her.
"Blair, move!" Janice barked, but Blair ignored her. She could take this! Aspen was going down. Blair raised her arm to punch that sucker right in her ugly nose-
"Gah!" Pain seared through her, and she keeled over on the floor.
Through a haze of red, she could hear Janice shouting, "Blair!"
She shakily reached for the weapon now embedded in her abdomen. That dirty coward... that filthy traitor had stabbed Blair with her own broken spear. She roughly tore it out by the shaft, but that only made the pain worse. What if she bled to death right here? No no no, she couldn't give up now. They had to kill the traitor. It wasn't just about getting revenge anymore, it was about saving everyone.
Blair heard a pained scream, too high-pitched to have come from Janice. And then silence.
But she could hear her own heart, still beating. And she could hear Janice's heartbeat too. They were in perfect time with each other. Blair smiled when she realized she couldn't hear Aspen's.
"Blair, I got you," Janice murmured. "I killed the traitor."
Blair closed her eyes as her friend lifted her. Janice was being careful, but it still hurt a lot. It would be so easy to give up, but Acacia would be disappointed in her.
Janice was running now. Blair clung to her, clutching her friend for dear life.
CRASH!
Another door being kicked down.
"Jadie, heal her immediately!"
"Ohmygosh what happened!"
Small hands touched her cheeks, and a welcome coolness spread through Blair's body. She opened her eyes as the pain gradually faded. With a relieved grin, she looked down to see her torn and bloodstained shirt, the only trace of the wound that almost killed her.
"Shoulda left a scar," Blair said as Janice's little sister took her hands away. "It would look so badass."
"Nobody would see it unless you wore a bikini," Jadie giggled. "You wouldn't go around in a bikini all day, would you?"
"Yeah I would! Just to show it off," Blair insisted.
Janice put her down. Sweat coated the tall girl's face, and Blair could see her friend was visibly shaken. "Be disgracing careful next time," Janice growled menacingly.
"What is a 'careful'?" Blair smirked, standing on her tiptoes and getting right in the giant's face.
Janice snarled like a feral animal, but Jadie interrupted by clearing her throat. "Um... As much as I hate to agree with my evil sister, she's kinda right. With how badly you were hurt, and how much blood you lost, you should have been dead before you reached our house! But somehow you survived? How is that?"
"I dunno. I just couldn't give up." Blair shrugged, rolling her eyes at the rambling younger girl. "It was kind of cool afterwards. I could hear my heart and Janice's beating together. Awesome huh? Best part was that Aspen's heart wasn't beating. Heheh."
Blair saw movement from the living room. A small brunette had been laying exhaustedly on the couch, and Blair hadn't noticed until the girl got up and quickly left. But there was no mistaking her.
"Come back, I've got to tell you about what happened!" Blair yelled at her. "You're gonna love it, Lanette!"

Oh. Lanette said she had been upset because she failed her job. Acacia's body had somehow gone missing on her watch. Nobody, not even Lanette herself, ever figured out who took their dead friend. Acacia's spear had been rammed through her heart, so that was gone with the body. They couldn't even bury her favorite weapon in her place.
Jadie had to talk down Janice, who was about to lay waste to the entire house. When the girls regrouped, most of them quickly forgave Lanette. Janice had seethed for a while until she finally calmed down. Then she hugged Lanette.
Everyone was angry at the funeral. None of the Girl Scouts cried, not even Lanette. The Mayor provided them all with new training dummies. Janice and Blair turned theirs to dust within minutes. The two of them then proceeded to destroy the dummies of Camilla, Katharine, and Lanette.
They planted an Acacia tree to commemorate the village heroine. Acacia's dad was buried beneath the tree that represented his daughter. Aspen, that traitor, must have murdered him too. After all, Ashley was found dead from a spear wound through the heart.
Aspen's body on the other hand, well Camilla ended up going back for it. She burned the body, but took Aspen's book with her. She hadn't been writing anything nice when Janice and Blair busted in her door. She had been going through a photo album, crossing out Acacia's face with a red 'X'. Poisonous comments were scrawled across the margins. 'Traitor'. 'Murderer'. 'What kind of Heroine can you call yourself'?
Blair and Janice had reduced that thing to sawdust. How dare that horrid disgrace lie about her own daughter. Blair hoped Aspen was burning in the Underworld with annoying freaks screaming constantly in both her ears.
And yeah. She was gonna send Agatha down there to keep Aspen company.
"Hey you dweebs!" Blair screamed, her voice cutting through the nighttime sounds of the jungle. "Get packing! Ima give ya to the count of sixty, and we're ditching this place!"
"Where are we going?" Hollered one of her warriors.
"To the place the trees told me about!"
"Which way is-"
"NO MORE QUESTIONS!" Blair started counting immediately. "ONE..."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 am

Andy Imani || 17 year old male || weather manipulation
with: jade

(same as last post)

Anna Imani || 11 year old female || shapeshifting into small animals
with: jen, timpani, mayne, xia, (luno, rowan, regina)

I think jen must have been zoned out because she is freaking out about Gavotte ,I just don't let go of her because she looks super upset. Atleast she isn't burning everything in the sanctary clearing any more. I think Timpani was zoned out too, she and mayne are confessing thir love for each other so I look away, I will thank her later when it would not be a embarrassing moment. Jen asks me what I said.
"Well I had this idea, your good at fighting so maybe you could teach me to fight?" I ask "If you want to of course. Also do you think we should move closer to Gavotte so you can keep an eye on him because he's still sleeping."

Kale Birch || 17 year old male || photosynthesis/light from hands
with: vivien, (amber, ivana, waverly, sorcha, celeste, fern and... maybe someone else??)

I smile sadly as me and Viv carry my mother to the forest, our family loves the forest like how the Augado's love the sea. Our family is people who have the power of photosynthesis and we are all tall, so we are like trees anyway, it makes sense doesn't it. I sit down with Vivien to take a breather
"I think right here is good, my mom loved the forest but she also loved to run." I say. "Here she will be between the forest and a wide open place, this is a good place."

(that's ok with me jen : ) )

Fern Birch || 16 year old female || photosynthesis/plant telepathy
with: celeste, amber, (ivana, waverly, sorcha, vivien, kale and... maybe someone else??)

(same as last post)
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:37 am

Smiling, Grace nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't really want you to have phoenix powers either." She told him, she truly would hate to see Myrtle being hurt over and over like some sort of a training dummy, "Plus, isn't a phoenixes weakness cold water? And you live on an island so that's not ideal. You'd make a brilliant teddy bear though."
She listened to his new idea thoughtfully, now that she thought about it she could just picture him soaring over the islands in the bright light that once, a long time ago, filled the sky. His suggestions would have been beautiful a long time ago, Solara's garden had been the most wonderful of places once, but now they were mostly destroyed. However, Grace knew that Myrtle could see the best of everything even when he knew what had happened to the places. In his eyes everything was beautiful. It was a loveable part of Myrtle's naivety. Still, she liked the idea of being able to fly anywhere she pleased.
"I'd want to be able to fly right to the top of the mountains." She told him, "As high as we could go, so that we were above the clouds. Maybe we'd even be able to go above Alastair's curse of darkness and see the sun again!" Grace missed the sun a great deal. "And then we could go to the palace and play a prank on King Alastair!" She added more jokingly, obviously this wasn't the time for pranks and if he was going to prank anybody it would be Agatha.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:40 am

✞—

age † 17gender † malepower † enhanced reflexescrush † akiria saitotheme † xform † x
tagged † acacia, peregrine, blythe

Vaxas stared dead ahead, turning to Peregrine when he approached. "...Favourite?" He scratched the back of his neck, shrugging before managing a smile. "That's flattering." It was no lie, but the tone in his voice couldn't prove that it was the case. No part of his personality had displayed anything other than stolidity since his family was literally obliterated some years ago. It was all work, work and work for him since then, otherwise, he may return to the bad thoughts.

He nodded at Peregrine, then at Acacia. "Good to meet you both." Vaxas observed Blythe's leg at the mention of an injury and sighed. He didn't know what had happened on the boys' long journey, but Acacia must have saved their butts. Don't tick someone off when they have a spear. They'll murder you. Maybe Acacia was different. Vaxas shed his backpack and removed his first aid kit, along with a couple rods he happened to bring along in case he needed to set up a tent somewhere. "We'll splint that leg first. Then, walk with us, Acacia. I'd hate to cause you anymore trouble, but I'm not strong enough to carry Blythe with one arm."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:23 am

[color=#8000FF][size=200]
Virisia

She looked back at Alastair, "they were planning to help the rebels in Sanctuary and needed to be dealt with. The guards can clean up the body," she would've offered to clean the bodies herself but she was tired enough that she just wanted to go to sleep.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am

The Island

Myrtle had actually not considered the cold-water problem. He loved splashing around at the beach, and looking at the cute little fishies underwater. Some of them were really friendly and would nibble at his toes to tickle him. If he was a phoenix, he would probably be scared of the water because it was cold. Even as a non-phoenix, he still needed time to get used to the water. It was always kind of chilly at first, except during the warmest days, when it just felt pleasantly cool.
He was getting really excited planning their flight trip. Myrtle had never seen the mountains up close before, but on clear days, he could see the slightest outline of them in the distance. They looked like teeny tiny triangles. Apparently they were really huge and tall, and it got colder as you climbed them.
"I want to build a snowman on top of the tallest mountain!" Myrtle squealed. He had read books with snowmen and they looked really cute. If he made a snowman up on a mountain, then no bullies would even destroy it. "And if it's really above the curse, then Auntie Solara can see it! And give me a hug!"
He heard her hugs were the best, but that couldn't be true. Grace's hugs were the best. Not even Solara could beat her, and Myrtle know that for a fact.
He was even more excited when Grace mentioned pulling a prank. "Yes! We could toilet paper his place, and it would be easy because we would be flying!"
Ondine chuckled and left, climbing back into her hammock. Myrtle decided to talk quieter so she wouldn't get mad. "But I'd make a heart with the toilet paper too, then he wouldn't even be mad at us."

---

The Desert

"Likewise." Acacia told Vaxas with a polite dip of her head. For some reason, Peregrine seemed concerned for him. Acacia couldn't tell why. She could only recognize the most basic and obvious signs of emotion. When people backed away from her, throwing projectiles frantically while screaming: That was probably fear. When people shouted insults upon the undead and repeatedly drove weapons through her body with unnecessary force: That was probably anger. Acacia was better at recognizing anger than other emotions, because it was the only thing she could feel.
The only thing she could feel...
Acacia blocked out the onslaught of memories. Vaxas was preparing to treat Blythe's leg. The spearwoman knew nothing of first aid for obvious reasons. She knelt, holding Blythe's upper body and gently resting his injured leg on the sand.
"I will come with you as far as I can," Acacia told Vaxas. She wondered if she should explain what had happened to Blythe, but before she could speak, Peregrine did.
"He's going to be okay, right?" Asked the boy worriedly. "We jumped off a sand dune, we thought General Fairchild's camp was there... But it was this huge monster with a metal horn. I couldn't run because Blythe was hurt, I couldn't leave him there. It was going to kill us but Acacia saved both of us. She's a hero."
"She's a hero..."
"A hero..."
"Hero..."
"My Little Heroine, how could you?"
"No no no NO NO NO NO NO"

Acacia shut her eyes tight and shook her head. She couldn't let anyone know about this.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair was honestly hurt by the truth, but he hid it with anger. Scowling, he clenched his fists and glared down at the bodies. He couldn't believe Yina Pellion, one of his only friends, would betray him like this. So it was true that his followers didn't truly love him, or even want to obey him.
Would this change once he became a good king? Or would even more people betray him for letting them down? There were soldiers in his ranks who truly wanted to hurt the innocent.
"Yes. Get some rest," He growled as he stormed off. Just before he turned the corner, he realized he should say something. Alastair was becoming more and more reluctant to kill. Of course he would still murder a traitor without a care, but he was still glad Virisia had done it instead.
"And... Thank you for dealing with them."

---

The Underworld

Azuline Lin was not amused. Of course she wasn't entirely a good person. She had done terrible things after being kidnapped, and initiated into Alastair's soldier ranks. She had murdered innocent people long before the age of eighteen. The redheaded soldier never felt quite right. She always had this lingering sense that these orders might be wrong, but she followed them anyway. Back then she hated everybody. She told herself her enemies were even worse and deserved to die. The closest thing to kindness Azuline received from another human being, was a peaceful death instead of a drawn-out one.
It was all a big misunderstanding. But she still had to be punished for what she did, so she was down here. With actual horrible people. Most of them were really annoying.
SPLAT!
Something wet landed on the back of her neck. Azuline heard obnoxious male laughter behind her as she got the spitball off, and disgustedly wiped her hand on her shorts. She slowly turned around to face Leroy, Drew, Keith, and James. These ridiculous idiots didn't even try to be civil.
"What's the matter, little girl?" James sneered, flaring his nostrils.
"I don't want to see any more airborne spitballs," She snapped at the imbeciles.
Drew just stared at her stupidly. Keith burst into tears and moved his seat for the fortieth time today. He kept changing his seat whenever someone intimidated him. And he would get scared by something like, a sneeze or a cough.
Leroy and James on the other hand, they started laughing again.
"But you didn't see it, you stupid woman," James taunted. "You don't have eyes on the back of your head!"
"You are not me. I see everything because I am very great. No spitball could surpass my reflexes." Leroy boasted, raising his head arrogantly with a huge smirk.
Their stupidity was growing every day.
"... Is this supposed to be funny or..." Azuline asked in bewilderment.
"Your stupidness is funny!" James screamed at her.
"That's it," thought Azuline. "I'm leaving."
She rose from her seat, and began walking away. The teacher didn't care if Keith switched seats. Of course he wouldn't care if Azuline did. She swore under her breath as another spitball hit her in the arm. Instead of brushing it off, she grabbed it and spat on it. Then threw it with all her might, hitting James in the eye. The idiot started screaming profane and sexist comments, while Leroy just smirked superiorly.
The soldier had to dodge the feet that tried to trip her, the paper airplanes flying through the air, and the occasional flicked booger. This classroom was really a nightmare.
She took a seat near a tall newcomer girl, and the half-demon girl. Both seemed much saner than the rest of the class. Azuline sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, counting to ten in her head. She would probably get a worse punishment if she beheaded one of these Idiot Alliance members. So she had to endure this until she got her report card, and then she could leave this disgusting place...
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:36 am

Grace grinned at the idea of a snowman balancing precariously on the icy peaks of the mountain like some sort of acrobat. It would look rather majestic standing so high above Hesenia, an ice king- perhaps they should dress it as King Alastair. "You better not let your Aunt Solara near the snowman though. I bet if she even glanced at the snowman it would immediately turn into a puddle and go running down the mountain."
Myrtle seemed to get ultra excited ,how one boy as small as him could be filled with that much excitement she had no clue, at the idea of a prank in the palace. She looked thoughtful at his idea but then shook her head ,her voice hushing down to the same volume as Myrtle's so as not to disturb Ondine, "That's a good prank but this is the palace and the royal family we're talking about here," She told him, "We need something extravagant." She paused for a few more moments coming up with new ideas, "We need to sneak chilli into their food and paint the walls in bright colours like reds, oranges and yellows, you can always paint a heart somewhere to stop him from being mad." She knew that her friend wouldn't want to think about making anyone mad but luckily he also believed that things like hearts and hugs could fix a situation. Finally, she added the final prank, a wicked glint in her eye, "Then we'll leave a centipede on his throne."
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes