Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    Adrian felt a pang of jealously as he watched Aiden move next to Abe. He was comfortable leaning against his leg. Adrian reached out to grab the tea, smiling back at Leilah. "You have a nice name," he complimented sweetly. "Here, sit." Adrian scooted over on his blankets, leaving a space for Leilah. He happily patted the space as he took a sip of tea and glanced at the fish. Adrian wasn't a fan of fish, so he gave a disgusted look.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Type:Full wrote:
Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

"Much better" she commented "Its not really necessary to dye your hair if you don't want to. It's not like hair color is going to change much" She continued.
"Anyways, I'm ready to head over if you think you are"

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Aiden took a sip of his tea, and then decided to try some fish. He took a bite, then took a ton more
"Wow, Abe, This is delicious!" He said, and wolfed down the rest of his fish, before going back to his tea.
He sighed with contentment, and leaned against a rock
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably Maybe)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

The fire felt nice on Leilah's scales as she watched the three strangers move, noticing how comfortable they all seemed with each other. She noticed one of them looked wary of her, but didn't react much to it. She tried shaking off some sand and noticed the prince, Adrian she believed, compliment her name and invite her to sit. "Thank you... Yours is nice too!" She replied, trying to be friendly and the least menacing as possible... At least until they turn out to be hostile, which she doubted would happen. Leilah tilted her head slightly at the invitation to sit, unsure of wether or not she wanted to be that close to a stranger. She figured, 'Eh, well he is a prince, so he says, and he seems friendly... He doesn't seem too wary of me...' Then cautiously got closer before sitting next to him. She noticed the fish they were eating, but despite being a bit hungry, didn't say anything.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkanra » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl
"Kinia?! What the Rezla..? How did she get over?" 'What the Rezla' was a term that had originated somewhere in Kinia, and had quickly caught on. The island's equivalent of 'what the devil' or 'what the hell'. "I suppose she's been taken to see Estille. She'll probably be turned against me with their brainwashing." Zen sighed, before looking up at Axl again. "Don't leave me, Axl." To be honest, Zen had a soft spot for the Knight, and would be incredibly sad if he ever abandoned him for Kinia. Eyes hardening again as he looked back inland, he said, "We'll make our way over to the border. I want to see if Ivy is coming back."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:34 am

Adrian smiled over at Leilah when she sat down. He decided he would get some fish even though he didn't like it. Adrian picked at it in disgust and pulled a few pieces off to eat. He tried his best not to make a face and only gave Abe a thumbs up. He wasn't sure if Leilah wanted any, so he offered it to her. "Do.. you want the rest?" he asked, hoping she would take it so he wouldn't have to eat it all.

Axl | Menia Beach - Forest | Tags;; Zenin
    Axl let out a pfff and shook his head. "I think... she might've slipped and fallen into the river.. maybe washed up over on the other side," he said, "And what makes you think that? I'm sure she's smart enough not to fall for Estille's b-s." He took a path into the woods, hoping Zenin caught on that he was getting weak. Now being in an area where he was stronger, he shrunk down and climbed up Zenin, sitting up on his shoulder. He had done this before to Zenin, and he didn't seem to mind it. "I won't leave you, Zenin. I am definitely not going back to that hell hole again." Axl led Zenin through the woods, even though he most likely knew his way to the border from here. He did help create the island after all. Axl scooted closer to Zenin's neck and rested his head against his ear, kicking his tiny legs gently.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:41 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah watched Adrian pick at a fish, seeiming to fake that he liked it, but pretended she didn't notice and didn't say anything. 'Fish is good though... Oh well.' She thought. She wondered how she was going to get rid of the sand, but the only water source nearby was the ocean... Leilah did not want to go into the ocean to wash off. She glanced to the side at the ocean as she thought, but noticed the prince had offered her the fish he was trying to eat. "Yess!!" She agreed excitedly. Leilah, unlike him, loved fish. She froze though, startled by her own excited response since she was surrounded by strangers.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Darkanra » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl
"Don't underestimate the Kinians. Everyone has a wicked side." Zen walked quickly through the wood, Axl a familiar presence on his shoulder. He planned to wait for Ivy on the riverbank, to see if Axl was right and he was being too cynical. In response to Axl's 'hell hole' description, he replied, "It's too idyllic. Behind every fortune is a great crime. Estille only banished me because I tried to figure it out."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:59 am

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Ivy || Kinia Beach

Karamu nods, looking longingly down at his cape before snatching it up, wrapping it around his arm like an armband. "I'll say it's a trophy from a fight I won against a Kinian knight. And yes, lets go forward, I'm eager to get this started." He brushes sand off of his shirt and pants, looking down at Ivy expectantly.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian, Leilah || Kinia Beach

Abe smiles, watching as the two ate and drank, frowning slightly as Adrian gave Leilah the fish, but ignoring it all together, 'at least she likes the fish.' He sips the tea, slipping an arm over Aiden's shoulders.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:11 am

Adrian quickly read her thoughts, letting out a soft sigh. He didn't mention that he did it though. Adrian saw her looking back at the ocean and tilted his head. "Something wro--" He was cut off by her excited response and only laughed. "Okay, here you go." Adrian set it down in front of her and leaned back against the rocks with a huff. He saw Abe and Aiden, trying his best to hide his anger.

Axl | Menia Forest | Tags;; Zenin
    Axl opened his mouth to argue, but he remained silent for a few moments. "Yes, sir," he mumbled, gripping onto Zenin's coat so he wouldn't slip off. "Yeah.. you wonder why I left them." He glanced over the river, spotting Ivy and Karamu speaking to each other. It confused Axl as to why they were being so friendly with each other. Axl tapped Zenin to get his attention and pointed over to them. "There's Ivy and a Kinian. He seems to be giving her flowers of some sort." He jumped off of Zenin and stared up at him. Zenin was like a giant to him. Axl returned to his original size and drew his sword as he watched Ivy and Karamu approach them.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 am

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah ate the fish happily, as if she hadn't had food in a while. She wasn't reading too much into the interactions of the three guys, she was more concerned about how there was still sand on and under her scales, which was very uncomfortable. Of course, she was also pretty focused on the fish, which tasted awesome. She decided she might try flying around the area, to get rid of some of the sand, though water (not the ocean) wold work better. Leilah finished her fish and looked at the others, unsure if she should leave since she knew nothing about the area, and still didn't know if she was allowed to do anything.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me