When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Sat May 27, 2017 7:12 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity felt a slight heat wave that quickly disappeared. She then saw Ryan wince and hold his head a moment before continuing what he was doing. "A-are you okay?" She asked in slight concern. She hated seeing others in pain.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded silently. When the king recast his curse Alex clenched his jaw in pain. Every demon was effected by the curse but not all of them fell subject to the king. For those who were not taken over, they got splitting headaches and sore muscles. It was the kings way of trying to prevent the normal demons from saving angels from his slaves. (Idk what to change this to.)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:24 am

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He nodded, his head was pulsing and he kept wincing in pain, he walked over to her "you okay?" He walked back to his kitchen and grabbed his head again, his pain was silent, like his life. He had never really talked to people, at one point he forgot how to talk.
(Thank you for waiting, sorry it's short)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat May 27, 2017 8:02 am

Serendipity nodded softly. Seeing him wince some more she frowned. "W-what's wrong?" She asked softly. She didn't like seeing others in pain. Especially if they wouldn't admit they were in pain because then she couldn't help.

-----------

Alexander nodded silently. When the king recast his curse Alex clenched his jaw in pain. Every demon was effected by the curse but not all of them fell subject to the king. For those who were not taken over, they got splitting headaches and sore muscles. It was the kings way of trying to prevent the normal demons from saving angels from his slaves. (Idk what to change this to.)
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:23 am

Ryan/regular demon/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He shakes his head "nothing, are you okay?" He sounded more concerned about serendipity then himself. He also had a hint of anger in his tone, he walked back to the kitchen, he had forgotten how to yell, he toppled to the ground holding his head, his mouth was open as if to yell.
(How to clear writers block if your skizzle: write dramatic scenes)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 am

Serendipity nodded softly. "Y-yea... I'm fine..." When he toppled to the ground she stood with a gasp and hurried to his side. She kneeled beside him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, looking at him in great concern. "A-are you okay??" Concern spread across her face as she kneeled beside him.

-----------

Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:52 am

Ryan/regular demon/tags;serendip pity/crush;open
He shook his head, he was done being quiet. He stood up, the pain settled down for a moment. He had never felt pain like that before
(Weak little Ryan)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Sat May 27, 2017 8:53 am

Taighlare - Angel Queen - Tags: Lance

The tension in after the wave of magic she sensed was palpable. She hardly heard Lance as he spoke as she got sidetracked by her thoughts. If it had been any other, she might have laughed at his flirt about her name, but now she was concerned. Ai wanted to ask herself why the demon king would ever want to recast the curse, but she knew. Sabidono wanted complete control, so demons like Lance weren't free. His voice brought her back as she whipped around. The angel clenched her jaw as she quickly went to his side kneeling down on the branch. Her wings kept her steady. "I see that," she gritted out, seeing the pain he was in. She honestly couldn't imagine what the demon was going through. Just from his voice and body language, she could tell it was bad enough.

Bicolored eyes widened when he fell to his knees and she quickly moved to steady him. When he looked back up at her and told her to run, she smirked half-heartedly and raised a brow at him. "I'll take my chances with the rogue demon." A light indigo glow emitted from her arms and wings as she closed her eyes and focused, "Serenity for Valkyr." The glow of her magic deepened into a purple for a moment then faded. She took a breath as it took a bit out of her, normally it didn't take much power. But to combat the effects of the curse was much more difficult. The demon king was not the only only with tricks up his sleeve. The queen had a few magic practices of her own to aid in the war against him. The spell in a basic sense was a very temporary relief from pain, fatigue, motion sickness, keep poison from spreading, and combating against curses or neutralizing gravity spell effects. Her brow furrowed when she looked back at the demon. "I'm sorry, this will only keep the curse at bay for maybe twenty-four hours, probably even less. At least, you won't be in pain for now," she murmured.

Cerulean felt herself being carried. It seemed the demon had come to a place. Her eyes opened slowly as she hesitated to peer around. She vaguely hear them muttering something, but she wasn't exactly paying attention. The ravenette grew increasingly worried as this looked like a castle but it was not her home. Suddenly, she was settled down on the ground and she froze in place. Iridescent wings tucked tightly against her back as she held onto herself. Ceru glanced back to the demon then turned around at a rather soothing voice. A demon, who she may even say looked powerful, knelt down and spoke to her. A quick nod was her only response. Her mother? Did that mean they were just trying to help? Blue eyes gazed up now more out of curiosity than fear as the smiling demon. He seemed nice, too. Despite herself, something at the back of her mind lulled her into a false sense of security. Not that the child could tell she was in any real danger. If the nice demon who smiled at her and told her her mother was on her way. She couldn't think why he would lie. As far as she could tell, the powerful demon was telling the truth.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat May 27, 2017 9:15 am

Serendipity stood and looked up at him in concern. She was worried and her trembling wings proved it. Her scarlet eyes sparkled and her long blonde hair rested behind her. She still had the cloak wrapped around her to cover her wings although her pale skin and light hair still showed that she was an angel rather than a demon.

-----------

Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander, pupper

He sighed soft a bit, shaking his head then smiling as he glanced down at the red wolf dog. He chuckled softly, when she nuzzled at his hands fir a moment. He squeaked and gasped too, feeling his own headache coming on. He whined softly a little bit, as he held his hands to his head.

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open/ wolf dog

Emeth

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon shook her head, then huffed as she looked at her. "Well, I didn't see any other angels out here...I only saw you, on the way here it was empty except other demons." Shaking her head, she squeaked as she put a hand to her head, and gave a low growl. She knew she could beat the curse, but didn't mean it didn't hurt like a fem dog.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat May 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -Cerulean, Sabidono
It was lucky that Cerulean had already been set down, because the shock of the sudden healing, and the pain from it, brought Sage to their knees though no real sound escaped from them. Partly because the curse wouldn't let them do anything that may disrupt was Sabidono was very obviously doing to her, but mostly because they simply refused to give the king the satisfaction. Being on their knees anywhere near him was quite honestly bad enough. Vaguely, as they waited out the lingering pain, they wondering if their father would be disappointed in them if he and their mother could have seen the position they were in. They truly didn't know. Memories of their parents were fleeting at this point, though whether this was simply an effect of the curse itself or something Sabidono had purposely caused they couldn't say. Time blurred after a while and Sage was even unsure of how old they were, let alone anything else. Their eyes flickered open slowly, glaring silently at the king from behind their hair. All they could do now was wait, either they'd be given another order or they'd be free to wander until they were needed again.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
There was little reaction up until the exact point that Alice approached him, wings curling around his body. "Stay back." His voice was barely a whisper as he lashed out in her vague direction with one arm, a line of fire expanding out from where his hand had moved. It never got close enough to burn her, simply acting as a barrier between the angel and demon. The instant he found himself semi-capable of moving the fire vanished and Malpercio was on his feet and bolting toward his home. Putting distance between himself and her, for her safety and peace of mind more than anything else, was really the only thought in his mind.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me