♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Nicolas ||18||Male|| puss In boots||Tags:Aiko

" Your to move for your own good. I won't stop ya, at least what your doing is good." The boy smirked and sighed." Oh yeah...school. when was the last time I've been to school? Let's see.." The boy stroked his chin and closed his eyes for a moment. " Oh yeah, when I was like seven or something. Then i ran away from my adopted parents. .urg, just thinking about those two makes me sick. "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:05 am

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien looked down the street as a few more people passed by, taking a small step back towards where the entrance of the quaint little cafe was. At Enzo's question, she turned to face him again and shook her head. "Not really. I'm not very familiar with this town so I wouldn't know anywhere in specific to look. I guess it depends if we want to find people who moved in around the same time we did. They probably live near us so maybe it would be best to go back to where our homes are, that area at least to look around?" She suggested with a slight shrug of her shoulders before her gaze wandered once more to the people passing by the two.

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Nicolas
"Then where did you learn to read and write so fluently?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head, listening to the rest of what he had to said and felt a bit bad for him but was unsure what to do and paused, looking down towards the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, referring to when he said "makes me sick" as she took most things, even if it was a joke, seriously.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:55 am

Nicolas ||18||Male|| puss In boots||Tags:Aiko

[ I love this phone and,it's autocorrects lul]

" Eh, I manged to get some decent education from a guy in the past. I don't really explaining, maybe later. " he yawned." Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I'm not the one who cries over a crappy past and such. It doesn't really bother me." Although it did a tiny bit." It is what it is. All I can do is forget and move on. " Nick really haven't told anyone about his past, only Avert when they first met
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien looked down the street as a few more people passed by, taking a small step back towards where the entrance of the quaint little cafe was. At Enzo's question, she turned to face him again and shook her head. "Not really. I'm not very familiar with this town so I wouldn't know anywhere in specific to look. I guess it depends if we want to find people who moved in around the same time we did. They probably live near us so maybe it would be best to go back to where our homes are, that area at least to look around?" She suggested with a slight shrug of her shoulders before her gaze wandered once more to the people passing by the two.

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Nicolas
Listening to Nicolas speak, she smiled as he spoke. "Hm. I guess I wouldn't be able to sympathize with you, but still, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here." She said while running a hand through her hair, looking down at her watch to see the time. "Oh wow! We should get going! My father should have the papers ready by now to get you registered into school. Come on!" She said, grabbing him by the wrist and looked up at his bright green eyes for a moment before turning and started to pull him towards her home.

(lol XD sounds great :3)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: Adrien

"Yes, I would have to agree with your words," Enzo replied to Adrien, after a bit of thinking. Her plan was the same as his, which worked out fine. They would head back to where they came from, and see if they could find perhaps, anyone else around their age, to see if they had also just moved in and why. "You would not happen to have noticed if you have any neighbors yet on either side of you?" He went on to ask, before he started to walk in the direction they needed to go, to head back out of town, and into the suburb once again.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Open

(New post to come for Train... Sorry, I've been all over the place lately, and neglectful.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: ___ }

Eglantine sighed as she walked away, deciding to head back home at this point... Train may have seemed nice, but put him with a mischievous moron and he gets slightly annoying.
As music blasted in her ears, she bounced a little to the beat as she walked; tuning everything out again.

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: Aya }

"... Oh..." Annabelle walked out after the girl, gently closing the door behind her.
"S--Sorry; it's... a habit..."
She looked down both ends of the street they were on before asking: "Where... Where did you want to walk by first?... O--Or did you have no plan...?"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me