Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:33 am

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Reynar and Byron ||

The young woman took a nibble on her baked treat and closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them. She noticed Byron standing by from a distance and she quirked an eyebrow at the man. Knowing that she had spotted him, Ayleth waved him over to come join them. While waiting for him to approach, the sound of horses could be heard from the right of her. The Queen turned her head to see a few knights on horseback seeming to be returning from an adventure. Leading them was Sir Weston, who was also the same one who helped train and mentor Reynar. And Sir Weston was well known throughout the land as one of the most fearless and brave.

Reynar saw the older man and showed respect. ”Ahh so I see that my son, my best soldier is taking his job seriously as guarding the Queen. Greetings your majesty. I shall have the report for you before nightfall.” Sir Weston said with a nod of his head. And he was also Reynar’s father but it really wasn’t mentioned since they didn’t want people to think otherwise. “Father. And yes. She asked me to accompany her so I’m just following orders.” Reynar said in response. Meanwhile Ayleth waited till the two were done speaking before she said something. “Greetings Sir Weston and that is perfectly fine. Just let one of the servants know of that in case I’m not there.” She said.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:12 pm

XD Seeley, are my new characters accepted? I can repost forms if you need me to]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth and Reynar

The brunette made a small sound as his queen looked over at him. When she made a motion of her head for him to join her, he hesitated. He glanced to Reynar a moment, then shook his head. He turned his attention back to Ayleth. He nodded to her and smiled a bit, walking over to where she was. Reynar could stay where he was, if that's what he wanted. However, it was much easier to guard someone if you were closer by them. He said "Good morning, my queen."

He then looked over a she too heard the sound of hooves. As he saw Sir Weston, he quickly dipped his head to the man. He knew who to respect, and when to do so. He knew this was one of the best knights here, so he dipped his head to him. He then raised his head after a moment. He watched Reynar interact with his father, as minimal as it likely was. Still, they were interacting a bit. He then listened as Sir Weston spoke, then Ayleth spoke to the senior knight after he'd finished speaking.

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- Tags: open

The pretty redhead hummed quietly as she brushed through long red hair. It fell in waves down her back, and one bit on each side fell over her shoulders. She flicked her hair back after brushing at it. Of course, this didn't do much. It didn't last long, those two parts of hair falling on her shoulders once more. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She then looked out of the barn and towards the castle. She wondered what Ayleth was doing that day, as well as the Knights.

She turned to the horses, deciding to take care of Solaris a bit for her queen. She wanted to be of use to her, of course. She'd already fed the horses, so now she went to get some water. She brought water to him first, as well as some sweet, tasty hay. She then turned her attention to her own mare. Jessie was staring between the bars at Solaris. Rose giggled and said "Stop that, girl." She then went to get water for the mare, lugging the bucket or such back then going to get hay for her as well.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- Tags: Kuroi/Innis

The young woman felt her heart squeeze, or maybe not. She felt a sort of affection as she saw the little girl appear. She had her own child, so every child caused her to feel maternal instincts. As she looked at her, she thought this was Vailean's daughter. She'd seen her maybe once or twice with him. She herself had had to get something from him once or twice. Everyone got aches and pains. Her and the other maids got them often enough, considering the jobs they did, not that their jobs were bad.

She smiled and said "Hello. You're Vailean's daughter, right?" she asked, hoping she was right because it would be embarrassing if not. She was pretty sure she was right, though. She then looked over to her own child, saying "That's my little boy, Kuroi."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- Tags: Kurumi/Innis

The dark haired child ran and ran with the white pup. He giggled as he and the pup ran, but then he paused as he heard his mom. She'd called out to someone, and now he realized there was a crow. He finally heard the noises the crow was making. He tilted his head as he wondered how a crow got in here. When he heard a girl call to his mother, he figured it out. The crow had come in with her, or sneaked in when she came in. He'd seen someone else here with a wild animal for a pet.

He figured the crow was more likely hers, then that it had sneaked in. He watched the girl appear with her crow, and speak to his mom. He kept Yuki close to him now, as mama spoke to the girl. He made a small sound, nodding but not speaking, just a shy kid in general.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:27 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Open
    His daughter stayed nearby until they reached the castle at least. After that point she was gone in a flash, the last sign he had of her being the distant call of Alec. She'd be relatively safe here at least. Most people working in the castle knew them, he'd spent much of his own childhood here after all and stayed in contact afterwards so he could bring medicine to those that needed it -- the small wounds the knights gained while training and aches and pains of the maids mostly -- so as long as she stayed at least near the castle she'd be fine while he went about his business delivering his remedies.
    While doing so he heard quite a lot, including that the queen was out and about today -- something he was almost glad for. It wasn't that Vailean disliked the queen, the opposite really, but having grown up around the castle as he had it was difficult to equate the girl he'd known only in passing due to the number of years between them with a queen and he was rather awkward with it.

Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi
    She rocked back on her heels briefly, chin resting lightly on Alec's feathery head for only a second before she allowed the loudly protesting bird his freedom. Alec didn't go far, still well within sight, but just far enough to be safe from grabby humans before shaking himself and setting about fixing the ruffled feathers. Innis meanwhile was nodding vigorously at the question posed by the woman. "Mn, that's my da's name." She paused, all her various movements stilling for a moment as she seemed to consider both the woman and her son. She was pretty sure that there wouldn't really be any bad people in the big castle, and even if there were even Innis knew that bringing little kids along to do bad things was probably a bad idea. He looked littler than her, he wouldn't be any help at all!
    "My name's Innis! He's doing work things right now so I get to explore." She responded with enthusiasm, her assessment of these two currently complete.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:22 am

(They are.)

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Reynar and Byron ||

Once the older knight and the rest of the group left, Ayleth turned her attention back to the two men before her. Reynar decided to come closer so he would be in shade. ”Good morning Byron. How goes it this morning?” she asked as she leaned back onto the heels of her hands and eventually propped herself up against the tree.

While waiting for him to respond, she called Sorcha over and the large wolf walked over before flopping down next to her and resting her head on the lap of the queen. Ayleth took in the surroundings and listened to the children laughing and playing. The sounds of the birds and bugs that flew past. The sound of the leaves while the wind blew through them. It all sounded relaxing and peaceful to her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:12 pm

[XD thank you]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth and Reynar

The brunette smiled a bit as he looked upon his queen. His eyes moved to watch the older knight and group move off. He then quickly turned his attention back to the woman. He smiled and said "Oh, you know, the same as every morning. Feels like today might be different. I hope not in a bad way...but it feels like something different could happen today." He smiled as he looked down at the wolf, saying "Hello, Sorcha." In response, Ell made a sleepy little mewing sound from his shoulders. He then glanced to Reynar. He nodded to the other knight, saying "Hello, Reynar."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- Tags: open

The pretty redhead hummed quietly as she brushed through long red hair. It fell in waves down her back, and one bit on each side fell over her shoulders. She flicked her hair back after brushing at it. Of course, this didn't do much. It didn't last long, those two parts of hair falling on her shoulders once more. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She then looked out of the barn and towards the castle. She wondered what Ayleth was doing that day, as well as the Knights.

She turned to the horses, deciding to take care of Solaris a bit for her queen. She wanted to be of use to her, of course. She'd already fed the horses, so now she went to get some water. She brought water to him first, as well as some sweet, tasty hay. She then turned her attention to her own mare. Jessie was staring between the bars at Solaris. Rose giggled and said "Stop that, girl." She then went to get water for the mare, lugging the bucket or such back then going to get hay for her as well.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- Tags: Kuroi/Innis, Yun (end of post)

The young woman giggled quietly as she watched the small child. Innis wasn't much bigger than Kuroi, but was bigger than him. She smiled as she looked between the two of them. She then shook her head, and looked down the hallway. She looked to the girl again, and said "Ah, so he's here. Oh, good for you, you must be really brave. Kuroi won't go off on his own...he always wants me to be with him. You're a big girl, very brave, that can be a good thing." She looked down the hallway once more. She saw her friend there, wondering what he was doing. He was an archer, not one of the knights but Ayleth could employ him if she needed. She could call upon the archer if he was needed for anything,

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- Tags: Kurumi/Innis, Yun and Anos (end of post)

The dark haired child crouched down and grabbed onto the white puppy. He made a small sound as he looked at the girl. She was a bit bigger than him, just a little older than him. He made another sort of sound when she said she got to explore. He finally spoke up, saying "You..go on your own? You awent (aren't) afwaid (afraid) to go awound (around) alone?" He asked these things in some confusion. He himself didn't like to be away from his mother, but it seemed this girl was different. He then noticed mama looking down the hallway. He looked that way as well. He let out a little cry of happiness as he saw Anos. "Anos!" he cried, the other boy being his best friend in all of this area.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- Tags: Kurumi mainly, the kids as well

The young man hummed a small sound as he headed up to the castle. He wasn't employed by them, wasn't one of the Knights. He was an archer, though, and could be called on. If they needed an archer for anything, Ayleth could send a message to him. He continued to hum as he walked along. He had his nephew with him, as Yena was busy that day. He'd promised he'd take the kid along, keep him out of the way. He was also pretty sure his sister might be pregnant again, maybe with a girl. There was no way to know yet. No way to know if she was pregnant, no way to know the gender. His lips twitched a bit like he wanted to smile. Shaking his head, he saw Kurumi and Kuroi with a girl, and headed for them.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis

The generally kind and caring but wild and loud little boy squealed. He did it for absolutely no reason at all except that he could do it. Uncle Yun didn't even scold him or anything. He seemed to be preoccupied by thoughts of something. The little boy shook his head a couple times. He perked up as he heard the four year old's cry, his best friend here. They were two years apart but were best friends. He called "Kuroi!" and ran over, then stopped short as he saw Innis and said "H-Hi."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:51 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Open
    His daughter stayed nearby until they reached the castle at least. After that point she was gone in a flash, the last sign he had of her being the distant call of Alec. She'd be relatively safe here at least. Most people working in the castle knew them, he'd spent much of his own childhood here after all and stayed in contact afterwards so he could bring medicine to those that needed it -- the small wounds the knights gained while training and aches and pains of the maids mostly -- so as long as she stayed at least near the castle she'd be fine while he went about his business delivering his remedies.
    While doing so he heard quite a lot, including that the queen was out and about today -- something he was almost glad for. It wasn't that Vailean disliked the queen, the opposite really, but having grown up around the castle as he had it was difficult to equate the girl he'd known only in passing due to the number of years between them with a queen and he was rather awkward with it.

Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos
    "It's boring just following da around," Innis announced on the topic of her apparent bravery. She was brave, but more than that even something that could be just a little scary -- like that one time she'd wandered off too far and gotten a little lost in the woods -- was better than just following her father around doing nothing all the time. "Exploring's fun! Why would I be scared?" She turned curiously as it became clear that someone else was approaching. Alec hopped over to her as they approached with a loud caw but Innis just tilted her head slightly at the new arrivals, observing them just as she had with Kuroi and his mother moments before. They didn't seem too bad either, especially since she'd already decided that little kids wouldn't be much help with bad things and thus probably wouldn't be involved in them. Just because this boy was bigger didn't mean he was big enough. "Hello!" She smiled brightly at the new boy quickly enough.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:10 am

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Reynar and Byron ||

”Oh? Really? Hmm well hope that it’s something good.” she spoke thoughtfully and then heard Sorcha make a sound in response to Byron. The wolf lifted her head and offered a smile towards the other man before slowly getting up. She flicked her ears around and something caught her attention. Sorcha huffed before shaking her head and flopping back down.

Ayleth watched the wolf carefully before turning her attention back to the two men before her. Before she could say something else, one of the maids Eyria, came running towards them. She looked as if she was in a hurry. Ayleth stood up and was able to catch the young girl in time as she stumbled over a rock. “What seems to be the matter Eyria?” she asked her, concerned. Playtime was over and it was time for her to be in a more serious mood.

Eyria panted heavily and took some time to catch her breath before speaking. “Knight…..One of the knights is badly wounded milady….They request your aid. Since you know healing magic….” she managed to say. One of the knights was injured? She glanced over at Reynar whose face had a worrying look. “Alright, I’ll go take a look. Lead the way to the medical center.” she said. Eyria nodded her head and lead the way.

Ayleth pinched the bridge of her nose before looking at the two gentlemen in front of her. “I’m sorry that I have to cut this short. Byron maybe we can talk later? Duty as queen calls.” she said, hoping that the young man would be okay with that. “Reynar….Could you please go and make sure that all the other knights are accounted for?” she asked and the young man nodded his head before taking off.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:36 am

||Isobel|| Female || Knight || 19 || Tags: Open

The party thundered beneath the open gate and flew into the courtyard in a cloud of snorts and clinking armor, the horses pulling up as their riders instructed them to do so. The party had been on the early patrol, checking the town and the border where a team of bandits had been found a few weeks prior, sneaking liquor and food out to a camp in the nearby forest. Thankfully, the rounds today had been smooth and had involved no fugitives, making it a few hours shorter than Isobel's previous trip. She threw her right leg around the saddle and slid off her horse's back, hitting the pavement with a soft thump. Her horse had tripped on something on the ride and had been limping for the past few minutes, and while the situation did not seem to be too serious, Isobel did not take her steed's injury lightly. He was, in many ways she would not admit, her most loyal friend, and his care was something she took as seriously as a duty. Dragging his reins over his dark head, she held a hand to one of the stable boys as he approached for them, indicating she was going to take Rocky in herself, and began making her way there, the beast huffing moodily behind her as they went.
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:10 am

The brunette nodded to his queen, with a gentle smile. He said "I do too, queen Ayleth, I hope it'll be something good too." He then stood there and smiled down at the wolf. She seemed to be smiling up att him, before she got up. He tilted his head as he watched Sorcha, but then she flopped back down after a moment. He shook his head a couple times at this. He then made a small sound when one of the maids came running. When she said a knight had gotten hurt, he became a bit worried.

He shook his head a couple times, and watched as Ayleth headed off. He then hurried after Reynar, since he was a knight too. He figured he should go with the other young man. They had jobs to do, still, and maybe he could help check on the others. If Reynar didn't need help, that was fine too. He began to wonder how one of the Knights had gotten hurt. He muttered "I hope that knight is okay. How could he have even gotten hurt?" worried that two had been sparring or such and something had gone wrong...

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- Tags: open-> Isobel

The pretty redhead patted the mare a couple times, after opening the stall. She sighed and shook her head as she then thought of Ayleth. Byron honestly had better chances with her. He was almost always around her, being that he was a knight. She shook her head and smacked her cheeks lightly, scolding herself. She then heard footsteps as well as hoof steps. She watched one of the male stable workers go out. Curious, she stepped away from her mare and closed the stall. She walked along the stall line. She reached the door, and saw Isobel with her horse and the stable boy. She watched them talk, then made a small sound. She said "Hello Isobel...um...did Rocky get hurt?" she asked, noticing he seemed to favor one hoof and or leg.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- Tags: Kuroi/Innis, Yun

The young woman smiled as she looked down at the little girl. She nodded and said "It may be boring, but I don't know many kids brave enough to go off on their own. You seem very brave to do so. I guess knowing your dad is somewhere nearby probably helps." She then looked to Yun and the child. She knew this to be his young nephew. She said "Innis, this is my friend Yun. He's an archer, so he isn't really like a knight or employee for the queen like I am, but she can call on him if she needs."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- Tags: Kurumi/Innis, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child giggled as he watched his two years older friend. Yuki yipped and wagged his little tail a bit. Kuroi tilted his head as he noticed his friend seemed to be being shy around the girl. He asked "Anos, awe you okay?" He didn't really understand what was going on, as he was only four. Maybe in a year, or two at most, he'd be able to begin to understand. When Anos stuttered again, it only made Kuroi stutter. He shook his head, saying "Innis, this is Anos, my...fwiend, best fwiend."

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- Tags: Kurumi mainly, the kids as well

The young man smiled as he watched the three kids a moment. He then turned his attention to Kurumi, and nodded to the maid. He listened as she explained to Innis. She was telling the little girl he was a friend, and was an archer. Also that he wasn't really employed by the castle, but could be called upon. "Yes, that's right, I don't work here really. I can shoot things with a bow and arrow, though. I can do so from the trees or a horse's back, so it could be really helpful." He shrugged after he said these things. He wasn't sure Innis would understand much of it. She may have seen archery before, or she may not have. If she asked any questions, he'd answer them if he could.

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis

The blonde haired boy smiled at his best little friend. He chuckled when the puppy yipped and wagged at him a bit. He then squeaked and shook his head a couple times as Kuroi questioned him. "I-I...I'm fine, Kuroi, I'm f-fine." He sighed and shook his head, scolding himself as he stuttered. He looked to his uncle and Kurumi for a moment. He then looked to Kuroi and pouted, saying "Hey..." Looking to Innis, he said "Y...Yeah, my name is Anos and that... that's my uncle." When Snowball made a little sound, he reached to pat her. He said "This is Snowball, my white raven. They usually aren't that color, so I've been told she's special." He noticed she was looking at the crow, Snowball was, and asked "What's your crow's name?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:12 pm

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: open ||

She began to wonder what exactly happened. It was just a usual standard patrol. Nothing out of the ordinary. So she would hope. Shaking her red locks, the young queen hurried back to the castle and one of the maids ushered her in the door of where the wounded Knight was. Once inside, she saw that it was thankfully not Reynar’s father, but a younger Knight. The young woman heaved a small sigh of relief before adjusting her composure and made her way over to the bed.

She saw that there was a slight gash on the Knight’s right leg. ”Care to elaborate on what happened out there? It was supposed to be a standard patrol. What went down?” she spoke though her tone may have seemed a bit harsh. One of the Knights, Esto, cleared his throat and spoke up. “It was just carelessness your grace. He must have gotten it snagged on a branch of some sort or something slashed him. Not really sure.” and Ayleth pressed her lips together before sighing once more.

She cleared her throat and everyone backed up. She was going to use her magic but she also wanted to make see that no one else was in the way of her magic. Closing her eyes, the young Queen began to think of some healing spells and placed her hand over the wound. “This might hurt a bit so just close your eyes and bare with me.” she said and began to chant some words and a glowing light began to come through her hand as she said the words.

After a while, she stopped and the glowing stopped. The Knight barely flinched from it all and instead thanked the Queen. Ayleth nodded her head before turning to leave the room. She paused to place a hand on the doorframe and looked back before turning back on her heel and walking away. Ayleth made her way to the stable and whistled for her trusted steed, Solaris. Meanwhile Reynar was heading back to make sure all Knights weee accounted for like he was told to do.

He head what the other knight said, Byron and he wondered the same thing. He was mainly worried that it if it were his father. Regardless of how tough that old man could be, Reynar still loved his father. “Your guess is as good as mine. Guess we will know more when we get there and make sure that everyone is accounted for. Going to have to do a roll call.” he spoke.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me