Under The Crescent Moon ๐ŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon ๐ŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:46 am

( โ˜พ ) MษชสŸแด‡ษดแด€ Mแด€ส€แด…แดœแด‹แด‡
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ---- female โ€ข 21 โ€ข werewolf โ€ข loc. โ€ข tags. hunter, parsley
      she nodded to hunter, thankful for the backup. "the clothes thing is a priority, then we can go back to the shack outside you stay in all the time, parsley. and yeah, maybe go for a hunt later."
      that did sound good, now that she thought about it. physical exercise was a surefire way to keep her mind busy, and eagle rock's seabreeze-forests were honestly beautiful. maybe it'd be good to help defuse some of the tension the pack had been running high on, recently. it felt a bit like shirking her duty - they had bigger prey to hunt, these days. the sort that made all sort of pretty excuses for themselves. she grit her teeth, hands back on her pocket.

"well, we better get going." milena straightened up, threw the door wide open and stalked out, heading towards town. she waited for a bit for the other two before picking up her stride, but didn't wait to see if they were coming. "by the way... parsley. have you had to deal with vampires before?" she asked the younger wolf in a sombre tone.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:16 am

โ„“ฯƒััฮฑฮนะธั” ะฝฯ…โˆ‚ั•ฯƒะธ
fั”ะผฮฑโ„“ั”
ฯ‰ั”ัั”ฯ‰ฯƒโ„“f
ั‚ฮฑgั•: ฯฮฑัั•โ„“ั”ัƒ, ะผฮนโ„“ั”ะธฮฑ, ะฝฯ…ะธั‚ั”ั
Lorraine smiled, watching the new pack member squirm. He was the definition of a werewolf- she was the exact opposite. Come to think of it, she never really knew how she ended up beta. She guessed it was just her prickly personality that did the trick. This is a good start, she thought as her fellow pack members help out their new friend. She needed more people who supported her cause, and a werewolf who had only recently been introduced to pack life was a key contributer. "Hey," she said, walking up to him. "Names Lory. I'm the beta. You're Parsley?" She turned to the other people standing near, looking as if they were about to go somewhere. "Can I join you guys?"

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:23 am

XXXXXXใƒปP A R S L E Yใƒป
โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„
------------------------------------------------

ยฌ Age; 18
ยฌ Gender; Masculine
ยฌ Role; Werewolf, Pack Member
ยฌ Location;
ยฌ Mentioned;
ยฌ Tagged; Hunter, Milena, Lorraine
------------------------------------------------
โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„โ“„
Parsley was just about to follow after Milena until another voice entered his senses. Who was that? The voice wasn't particularly familiar to him. He turned to look at the beta and listened closely to what she had to say. "Yep! My name's Parsley. It's nice to meet you Lory! You can come if you want! I don't really know what we're doing. Hey! Milena! Wait up! She's leaving without us!"

Parsley glanced over to Hunter before jogging to catch up with Milena. He didn't particularly want to get left behind considering the closer to the city they were the less his powers worked. He suspected that something got in the way of him being able to use his skills, more than likely because he was further away from nature and couldn't connect himself to it properly. He tilted his head slightly to the left at her question, had he ever had an encounter with vampires before? He took a moment to think about it, but all he could remember was being with his old pack. Nothing about vampires. He had an idea of what they were though, another supernatural creature that was scarily similar to werewolves however also vastly different. "Um.. No? I don't think so. I've only ever really been around other werewolves."

Parsley changed his attention to Hunter, gently biting his lower lip, a bad habit. He was thinking about asking him about Milena and what was under her skin, but would she listen into their conversation? It wasn't exactly like he could keep it private when they were walking so close to her, but maybe if she wasn't listening then he could ask. Just ask something basic first and if she commented on it then he definitely knew that she was listening. "Hunter." Parsley mumbled to the other werewolf, trying to keep his voice down in hopes that Milena wouldn't notice. "Is she mad I said she reeked..? I-I didn't want to be mean I just.. She smells of um- frustration..?"
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:29 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ---- female โ€ข 21 โ€ข werewolf โ€ข loc. โ€ข tags. hunter, parsley, lorraine
      "oh, here we go." milena muttered to herself, trying to school her face from a sneer to a neutral look, turning to see lorraine approach with a cat-that-got-the-canary smile on her pretty and cheerful face. she could already hear the beta start to go into her spiel about treating vampires right, and felt a surge of protectiveness for parsley. like hell she was going to let her fill the poor kid's head with nonsense.

she heard parsley reply to what she'd guessed already - that he had seen vampires as often as he saw humans, which at least spared him of having to deal with them, unlike her, hunter and the crystal moon pack, but only nodded instead of replying, tattooed hands still shoved as deep on her leather jacket's pockets as they'd go. it'd be better not to bring up vampires around lorraine that soon.
        "we're going shopping," she said to lorraine offhandedly over her shoulder.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:37 am

[quote="Miss Marple"]
B a y l e e โš“
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Open //

Baylee sat alone, having gone for a walk by herself she'd found herself at the public park this time. And so here she was sitting on a park bench looking around at the few families of humans running around with their children at the playground not far from here. Every so often a jogger or a biker would pass by her, none of them said anything of course but no one really spoke to strangers they saw at the park after all.

She should be heading back shouldn't she? She had things to do, things to plan.. Sort of.. She wasn't really use to this yet, months ago she'd just been one of them. Sure she'd always dreamed of being alpha but she wasn't the oldest so she'd never imagined it would be her. Her parents passing had been very sudden, and after her older sister had refused to return she was left to pick up the pieces. So she sent her younger sister away, wanting to protect her, and thrust herself into this brand new life. At least she had the pack around.. But they were suffering just as much as she was. Which is why she went for these little walks alone when she was feeling down, she didn't want to talk about it with any of them.

H u n t e r โ˜ 
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: xx // Tags: Parsley, Milena //

Hunter nodded in agreement, better to get this over with than to wait to do it later. He quickly headed after her, pausing only to look back at their beta "Hey, where's Bay?" he'd suspected they were together and had been surprised to see their beta alone. What was their alpha up to then? Oh well, he was too busy to worry about that at the moment. Turning his attention back to Milena he tensed slightly at the mention of vampires. Glancing at Parsley he kept quiet as he spoke. He tried his best to relax as they followed after Milena, not waiting for their beta as he figured she'd catch up quickly.

He slowed his pace down, lowering his head slightly as Parsley spoke to him. His gaze softened and he shook his head "No it's not that." he let out a slow sigh then. "Everyone's a bit.. more moody now I guess." he pulled on his jacket. He glanced away, nervously trying to avoid eye contact. "You might run into some vampires here. They live around town too." he was holding it back. Uncomfortable still with talking about it, though he knew it was important. It wasn't like it was the elephant in the room anymore, they all knew what happened. Many of them had lost loved ones to this. He'd lost his father, and in a way lost his mother. He wasn't so sure she'd ever recover from the loss of her mate.

E v e l y n n ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Open //

Evelynn sat on the front porch of her home, what was she waiting for exactly? Well honestly she wasn't really waiting for anything in particular. She needed to get cat food again, but what was stopping her from going? She just had a bad feeling was all. But ever since things had gotten bad around here, since the death of the previous alphas of the werewolves, she'd been having a lot of bad feelings. But her cats, all named after famous fake detectives, weren't going to wait forever to be fed so she might as well be off.

She stood up, glancing down both sides of the street. Did she expect to see anyone? Well.. No, but it wouldn't hurt to look. She wished she was a little more close with her fellow witches, would they find her strange if she were to call for them and see what they were doing? At times she was envious of the groups. The wolves and now the vampires seemed especially close. While she felt awkward as ever as she tried to befriend her fellow witches.

S p e n c e r โš”๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: xx // Tags: xx //

(In Next Post, But Open)
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:52 am

โ„“ฯƒััฮฑฮนะธั” ะฝฯ…โˆ‚ั•ฯƒะธ
fั”ะผฮฑโ„“ั”
ฯ‰ั”ัั”ฯ‰ฯƒโ„“f
ั‚ฮฑgั•: ฯฮฑัั•โ„“ั”ัƒ, ะผฮนโ„“ั”ะธฮฑ,
"Sounds cool." She looked back over at Parsley. "If you see a vampire, just act like a normal human or wolf. Try to get them to pass you by. If they don't and try to pick a fight, go for the back and stay away from their fangs."

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:03 am

โ™ข ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ ๏ผฌ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ โ™ข
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | 26 | witch | bi | @: park | tags:

Markus sat on a spread quilt on the grass. He tucked one foot close to his body and outstretched his other leg as he looked at a plant. He held a sketchbook in one hand and a pencil in the other. His shoes had been thrown haphazardly to the grass beside his setup. Behind him, his backpack laid with the intention of keeping the blanket in place in case the wind picked up. His curls were pulled back and held in place with a hair elastic but a few shorter strands managed to escape containment. The witch was dressed rather unusual. He had chosen a tight t-shirt with a thrifted denim jacket on top, bare of any pins or patches. He wore a pair of black drop-crotch leggings with deep pockets and a fanny-pack despite also having a bookbag. He also had on dress socks that matched his leggings. His jewelry consisted of the necklaces and bracelets his little cousins had made him for his birthday. His loafers lay an arm's length away from the sketching witch.

Today, a crop of common weeds held his attention and he lazily sketched the plant. He was no artist, but rather a collector of plants and their locations. The matter was important to him as he made it his business to know where to find potential ingredients and save some money when he could. Potion ingredients were expensive to come by and he felt that if he could save on the more common ones, he could later afford the more exotic when he needed them.

โ˜พ ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝ… ๏ผฏ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ โ˜ฝ
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | appears 24 | vampire | pan | @: home | tags:

It was too early for the vampire. He threw an arm over his head and rolled over in his bed so that he was face down on the pillow. the sun was out and he could hear the gentle sounds of the busy town through his cracked window. He found comfort in the noise. he huffed as he dug his phone out from underneath his pillow and he scrolled through twitter for a while. He scrolled for a while just to see what people were up to before he moved to snapchat. He was startled by a particularly loud snapchat story from a concert his great grand nephew was at. Social media was a great way for him to keep tabs on his siblings descendants. This kid, in particular, was wild and Louie could see a lot of himself in the guy.

Louie took a deep breath and exited the app.

Too introspective. Too much overthinking. He had to stop before he spent the whole day with his head in some abysmal cloud of slef-loathing and anxiety. It was no way to spend his time. With another huff, he got out of bed, leaving his sheets where they lay after he pushed them to the side. Louie rummaged through his clothes before settling on a basic outfit of a loose sweater and skinny jeans he planned to pair with high-top converse. He flung his window all the way open before he sat at his small desk and thumbed through yesterday's mail.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:52 am

---- female โ€ข 21 โ€ข werewolf โ€ข loc. โ€ข tags. hunter, parsley, lorraine
      she shot lorraine a look at the perfectly sound advice from the beta. milena tried to keep to her own decision and keep quiet, but couldn't resist adding to it. "and howl for us. a pack against a vampire is the safest way to deal with them." that was the traditional method to fighting vampires - surrounding, harassing them from all sides and protecting each other from the creature's strikes. at least that was how it'd been noted before them. vampires are solitary and tend to be on their own, which is why they often fell to the pack. nowadays, though... it was rare to see one by itself. and it wasn't them who were falling, either.

sure enough, after that she found her mood spiraling even further down. she couldn't stop thinking about it. the vampires, the pack. clenching her jaw, she looked back briefly at hunter, thought of bailey. all of them scarred by this - and if she caught even a whisper of lorraine spitting on their memories with her talks about peace- milena splayed her hands, stretching them, before relaxing again. please don't start a fight with no provocation, again, she thought to herself. at least the thrift shop wasn't much further now.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:03 pm

๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฏ ๏ผบ๏ผก๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผก๏ผฒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
female . 413 . vampire . tags; open

(open feel free to tag her for whatever!)

๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผก๏ผช๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
transmale . 19 . human . tags; open

andy stared blankly outside the cafe's window, hand holding his chin up from where he leaned against the high table. he had been up all night, sneaking around the city as he tried to find clues for his theory, and all the coffee he'd been drinking did nothing but increase his heart rate. a smirk formed when the thought brought up the image of the rocking chair skeleton meme but it quickly dulled down and he sighed.

he decided that exploring at night was the better idea, whatever was going on would have been found out far earlier by any old curious person if it had been during the day. it would be far too easy. there wasn't much for him to do during the day besides for sleeping and at the moment, he just couldn't sleep. maybe he was becoming a narcoleptic. with a groan he picked up his coffee and headed out to see what he could do.

๏ผบ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก
female . 500 . witch . tags; kondraki

zareen found herself slumped over the table she used to tell people's fortunes, hair a wild frizzy mess around her face. for one blessed moment all was quiet, then the whispers made themselves known once again. it was an odd experience, words coming from beyond the veil as if they were just in the connecting room. at least they were not screaming at the moment. she pushed herself up and moved to the bathroom, flipping her mass of hair away from her face as she went. after several minutes of killing time as she slowly brushed her teeth and trying to draw herself out of her post-magical dream haze before she slowly went to her front door. it was still too early for her to have any customers, she didn't have many in the first place but that was fine. she hummed lightly, looked at the clock ticking above her door and after a moment, she opened it just as kondraki appeared, "kondraki," she spoke, a slow smile formed on her face, "i heard you were going to be stopping by,"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnrunner1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Wren Willow
Male // 19 // Werewolf (pack member) // Crush: open
Tags: Andy

Wren absentmindedly wandered down the streets of the town. It wasn't very crowded, but he still felt choked by the many strong mixing scents all around him. Wren had nothing to do, and although ha hated the thought of having work, at least the work made him feel like he was making himself useful to the pack he promised himself he would give his life to. Guess I'll do what I usually do: take a nap, he thought to himself. But where to? The park maybe? Or a quiet lounge? As he listed napping spots to himself, he passed by a pet shop with a large display window showing off some young kittens of mixed breeds. Wren stopped immediately in his tracks and paced backwards until he was facing the window. He quickly crouched down on his knees to get a closer look at the kittens. "Hey there little guys", he cooed, a gentle smile spreading on his face. Some of the kittens where napping in the back, while others curiously approached the window. "Awww~, you are all so cute! You know, if I could be reborn as anything in the world, I would love to be a cat. You guys can nap all day without a care in the world. You're so lucky..." He laughed as two of the kittens broke out in a play fight. Wren was so engulfed in watching and cooing at the cute kittens that he almost didn't notice the stranger's scent that was right next to him. He stopped immediately and slowly turned his head upward until he made awkward eye contact with a human that carried the strong scent of coffee with them. "Ughh......H-how much of that did you just see?" Wren nervously stammered. Awesome. Someone saw me baby talking kittens. And a human no less!
Dawnrunner1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me