HALFED v.2 {vampires, witches, etc!}(new, open &accepting!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: HALFED v.2 {vampires, witches, etc!}(new, open &acceptin

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am

Ebony ~ New order soldier ~ New Order Bunker ~ Tags: Gale
Ebony nodded, allowing a small sigh of disappointment to escape her. "Hopefully, something will allow us to leave soon. I feel like I'm going crazy in here." She stared into space for a few moments before deciding it would be best for everyone if she informed someone of her stress. "Hey, umm, Gale?" She paused. "Okay, well you know I'm half vampire and werewolf. Well, The stress of being stuck in here is... aggravating my condition and I don't want to hurt anyone." She looked at him, feeling embarrassed and ashamed for being close to having an episode.
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:23 pm

pills wrote:
alex spencer | 23 | female werewolf x witch | new order; leader | location: new order bunker

She woke up squinting, confused as to why light was shining in her face. Then she remembered that she had moved to the top level of their underground "mansion". It had a small window that she must have forgotten to close last night. Alex's neck was a bit stiff from the cold air. She got dressed into her boring gray and dark green clothes, heading into the command room. Glancing down at her watch, it read 5:24 AM. She sighed. She missed sleeping in. However, she hasn't been able to do that lately.

gale spencer | 24 | male werewolf x siren | new order; doc | location: new order bunker | tagged; ebony

He swallowed his last gulp of food. "Oh. I think your best bet is going to Alex about this... He hesitated, tapping his foot on the hard ground. "I dunno, Ebony. To be honest, well, I can't relate. I guess it's the siren or something balancing it out. But just talk to my sister, ok? She'll deal with this better than I could." He paused. Gale rubbed his eyes, yawning slightly. He had a long sleep, he wasn't tired. And yet.. he still yawned. Probably out of boredom.
warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Ebony ~ New order soldier ~ New Order Bunker ~ Tags: Gale
"Oh, okay." Ebony nodded. She hadn't even really considered going to Alex about her problem but as Gale brought it up, she realized it was a very good idea. "Do you happen to know where Alex is? I haven't seen her this morning." She looked to Gale expectantly, hoping he knew where his sister was.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:12 pm

alex spencer | 23 | female werewolf x witch | new order; leader | location: new order bunker

She woke up squinting, confused as to why light was shining in her face. Then she remembered that she had moved to the top level of their underground "mansion". It had a small window that she must have forgotten to close last night. Alex's neck was a bit stiff from the cold air. She got dressed into her boring gray and dark green clothes, heading into the command room. Glancing down at her watch, it read 5:24 AM. She sighed. She missed sleeping in. However, she hasn't been able to do that lately.

gale spencer | 24 | male werewolf x siren | new order; doc | location: new order bunker | tagged; ebony

He paused. Gale didn't really know where Alex was either. "Probably in her room." He guessed.

aaaaa smol very late bump
warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Ebony ~ New order soldier ~ New Order Bunker ~ Tags: Gale, Alex

Ebony nodded at Gale and took one last look at him before turning away to go find Alex. She approached the leader's room and took a deep breath before knocking. " Alex?" She waited somewhat impatiently. "I really need to talk to you."
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:03 am

alex spencer | 23 | female werewolf x witch | new order; leader | location: command room

Her head turned swiftly. "Come in." Alex replied, curious to know what was up.

omg its been a long time
warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me