CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am

Ari
Type: 3
Sexuality: Hetero
Ability: None, human
Weakness: Blind rage at times
Personality: She's a very serious person and doesn't take jokes and sarcasm lightly. Despite all this, Ari has a soft spot for children and animals.
History: Her father disowned her at the age of 13 because she acted to much like a girl. This has led her to have trust issues. She's spent most of her life wondering across country.

Eli ▪ Leo

I'm just here to have a good time. I'm open for roleplays and junk. My PM's are open if ya wanna talk about anything. I also do some art things too so take a look at those if ya want.

EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Accepted

I will post soon
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Clayton grey - office
Clayton was sitting behind his desk, holding a cup of coffee. He rarely left the restricted section, he prefered not to meet those gifted ones in person. He wasn't afraid of them, he just wasn't in the mood to hear their insults ans snappy comments.
He drank from his coffee, reading an email on his computer. He rested his leg on his knee. This waiting was the worst... Waiting for a boy to b ready...
He checked his phone, but no news. With a sigh he opened a new tab on his computer, then looked at the trackers. He could see Dian was in the kitchen. Not their kitchen, no... The kitchen where the gifted ones could go. The fool! idn't that boy know he coud be killed in a second? He had work to do...
He decided to wait a few minutes, but soon he'd send hem a message to continue his work.

Dian Grey - kitchen
Dian ate his apple in silence, reading the papers. He had written some formulas on it. Somewhere there was a mistake in his designs, but where? He narrowed his eyes a little, staring art the numbers.
He took his tea, rinking from it without removing his eyes from the papers. He had to solve this...

Varias McCone - beach
-open-
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:28 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian.
After a little while, Blaise eventually stood up. He hadn't eaten since the previous night, so he figured that he should get himself something to eat before he got too hungry. He started walking, and soon came to the kitchen. It was, he was guessing, going to be fully stocked as he had seen the helicopter a little over an hour ago.

He wasn't entirely expecting the kitchen to be empty, but he certainly wasn't expecting someone who wasn't exactly a friend of the Gifted - Dian. Blaise didn't bother to greet him, as he seemed to be too preoccupied with his papers - not that he would have greeted him in any other circumstance anyway. He walked to the fridge, and started to look through it, hoping to find something to eat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 am

Thomas Burns - 24 [may change his age. Not sure] - Gifted Guard

He glanced down at his watch, looking to be anxiously debating something. He stood outside the kitchen, attention darting towards every other sound as if he expected something to come out and get him at any moment. Then, as if on some silent cue, he entered the room. He paused, however, dark eyes stretching wider as he spotted Dian in the kitchen.
      Although he was a gifted fellow as well, he didn't seem to be expecting Dian to be there. He didn't always eat from.here, but he felt better doing so. Thomas felt extremely out of place anywhere he was, really. And any small break from that comforted him.

he adjusted his uniform and strode across the room as if he were on a mission, intending to browse the fridge. But again he halted as the door opened and in came a second Gifted individual - not part of staff as he or Dian were. He moved aside to let him pass, watching them both uneasily.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 am

Dian - scientist - kitchen
Dian could hear people coming in. This was no use, he couldn't fin his mistake. Perhaps he should just start over...
From the corners of his eyes he could see Blaise walk to the fridge. "There's nothing in there, unless you want some meatballs or a salad," he sai, not looking up from the papers. He turned them upside down, but it didn't help.
He finished his tea, then got up from his seat and put the cup in the sink.
He looked out of the window, his back turned at the rest of the kitchen. He kept thinking about those papers, but he wasn't sure where he went wrong. The entire project had stopped because of a small mistake... But where?
He sighed, looking at the ocean.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:11 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas.
Blaise shot a wary glance at the guard in the room. He didn't want to spend much longer than he felt that he had to in here, so he glanced back at the fridge. "A salad would do just fine," he spoke, in response to Dian's comment, and he took one out of the fridge. He didn't particularly want to have to look through all the cupboards to find something else to eat, and it wasn't as if anyone else would probably eat them anyway, so there was little point in letting them go to waste. He then found a fork, then he sat down at the table, sitting across from where Dian had been sitting. He stole a brief glance at the papers, but not so much that he could actually see what was on them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 am

(Could sky and varias interact?)
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:55 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He was sitting in the general vicinity of most guards, only near the corner and in a chair
His eyes were set on the opposite wall, and not once did he blink
It was almost, unnatural
Though soon enough he blinked and looked over at anyone who passed
Though he could act on his own, sometimes he needed a telling from someone higher than he
He was plugged in to a wire that connected to the back of his head, obviously charging
It was something that needed to happen often

╭━━━━━━━╯╰━━━━━━━╮
Mikhail Khabarovski
Female / Human / 22
╰━━━━━━━╮╭━━━━━━━╯

She blinked and looked up from working on what seemed to be painting, and looked out at the ocean. She loved the ocean, and had always wished to escape out onto it and to explore everything about it
Though she had to stick to the island, and work on painting her cabin, which the white outside had faded and chipped, so she was working on it in order to make it not so
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 am

Dian Grey - scientist - kitchen
He heard Blaine, but didn't bother to reply. Those gifted ones always avoided him, so why bother to start a conversation? He let out a sigh, then walke bank to his papers. t was no use, he couldn't find it. He ripped them in pieces, throwing the remains in the trashcan. When he couldn't find a mistake it was easier to start over. He threw the remains of the apple away too. He felt his phone buzzing. He looked at the screen, seing it was Clayton who called. He wouldn't enjoy the news that he was stuck...
He put his phone on the table, not wanting to answer it. He sighed, rubbing the sides of his head. He could use a break...

Varias McCone - gifted - outside
Varias looked at the ocean, then heard some birds. He looked aside, seeing a guy walking over the beach with birds following him. It was a strange sight...
He shook his head, leaning his back against a tree. He yawned, feeling rather relaxed. As relaxed as you could be on an island, trapped, hidden from the world.

((Sure))
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me