( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: Tate (Trickster)
Jade was sweeping up some spilled herbs that somebody carelessly dropped and decided not to pick up, then she heard the jingles of the door opening. "Welcome to- Oh, Tate, it's you." Jade sighed putting her broom to the side. She was very familiar with the other humanoid, mainly because word about him traveled quickly around town. "By the way, before you try to pull anything, I'll have you know, a have counted and weighed all of my herbs and potions. So, don't get any ideas," Jade said crossing her arms and leaning against the counter. She never minded Tate, but as a shop owner, she must keep an eye out for anything fishy.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ )

Postby Horse » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:44 am

( ) : r e : y o u r _ c h a r a c t e r !

Bzzt, bzzt! Your character's phone has a message! It looks like it's from one of his or her friends...
      A friend wrote:Hey! Did you hear about the party tonight? Everyone's going! Stop by!

A friend wrote:Where: The city's Moonlight Ballroom
      What: Dance party
      Attire: Elegant, or fancy. No jeans, flip flops, or sneakers allowed
      Meal: Dinner will be served
      Time: 8-12 PM

Hey guys! I'm starting this thing with "events" in the role-play, so this is the first "event" planned for the role-play! If you want your characters to participate in it, they can "go" to the party in the role-play! It takes place during the current "day" the characters are in in the role-play. Have event suggestions? PM me! Have any questions about this event/mini plot? PM me!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      where: coffee shop
      feeling: tired
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang put an elbow on the table as he sat hunched over and took a few sips of the coffee, watching the waitress as she walked off. Wolf couldn't help but smile to himself, not expecting such a mellow reaction from the girl. Generally women would have told him off or would have caused up a little drama if he'd throw a few playful comments at them, but it wasn't the case with the waitress. In all honestly, the man expected the girl to give him some spicy response.

xxxxxWolf snickered to himself in between sips of his steaming hot coffee, enjoying the warmth of the drink radiate from the cup and enjoying it warm his fingertips. When he finished the coffee- which was quite quickly- the demon stood up and prowled over towards the trash-bin to throw out his paper coffee cup before walking to the coffee counter to get some food. Wolfgang picked up and payed for a large black-and-white cookie, and he then walked over to his chair while he ate the cookie in one hand and slung his guitar case on his back behind him. Wolf had a hunger bigger than himself, but, surprisingly, he was pretty muscular and in shape; what he ate just didn't seem to have an impact on him- yet. The demon soon made his way to the door as he ate before looking back in the shop and spotting the waitress, raising the hand he held his cookie in as if to say goodbye. "See you, girl," Wolfgang called in between chews, baring his sharp teeth into a smile after he swallowed his food before taking another bite, "I wish I caught your name. Until next time, then, eh?"
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( ) : v a u g h n

with: aldred
      where: tea & herbal
      remedies shop
      feeling: content
      xxxxxVaughn had made his way through the park when he arrived at the end of the path he was walking on, advancing from the sidewalk next to the park and across a city street that seemed to stretch endlessly from both his right and left. A few shops had caught his interest that he had never been inside of but planned to check out, as he did have off from work that day. When Vaughn had successfully made his way across the street, he found himself walking alongside a row of shops until he came across a small shop that he had seen a few times advertised in the newspaper: the Tea & Herbal Remedies Shop. He had never thought he would visit such a store, but few people knew he actually liked to take adventures; he found an attraction to unique shops and felt quite curious about them- especially the remedy shop.

xxxxxWhen he entered the shop, sweet aromas filled Vaughn's nose as he closed the entrance door behind him and then turned to see the walls stacked with shelves of herbs and other remedies. The werewolf crossed his arms as his amber eyes darted from one area to another, feeling like he had entered a mysterious but calming world separate from the chaotic life in the city. Slowly the male made his way to the back of the store where he found a man a little shorter than him sitting behind a wooden desk. Vaughn observed the man and his orange-tinted hair for a few seconds- finding it quite interesting- before slowly walking to the desk and gently putting his hand on it. "Hello?" Vaughn asked quietly, his amber eyes fixed on the the man as he spoke. Although he didn't smile, his eyes showed curiosity as he spoke to the man, interested in what he had to offer in the shop, "...Do you have fortune readings? I... I thought I heard about that somewhere. I was wondering if I could get mine read? I haven't tried it before... Maybe I could?"

( ) : r o w a n

with: robyn
      feeling: timid
      xxxxxRowan had been talking to her beloved pet fox until she sat up, not actually noticing a woman offering her a napkin quite close to her. After a few moments, however, Rowan turned her head to actually realize the woman and her outstretched arm. Suddenly Rowan's face turned red as she stared at the napkin, embarrassed about her stained shirt. "Oh!" Rowan exclaimed, now looking to the young woman as she offered a hesitant smile, "I- uh, thank you! You've gotta be as clumsy as me to do this- I mean, not you. You know- me, I'm clumsy..." Rowan groaned in more embarrassment before gently taking the napkin from the woman's hands and dabbing her shirt with it. Although she always seemed to mess up her words, her intentions were never bad even though she sometimes pushed people away because of the first impressions she'd make while speaking.

xxxxxNoticing the stain in her shirt start to come out, Rowan felt a little more relieved and looked back to the woman, still smiling but feeling a little calmer. "Thank you, really. What's your name?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ III // timone

Postby nah » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: coffee shop // feeling: 80% awake // tags: wolfgang // ooc: short )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    timone quickly checked her phone, huh, maybe she'll go, before replying to
    wolfgang.
    "timone," she begins, glancing at him with the stereotypical dream-
    works face.
    "timone anderson, friends call me mona." she finished, shrugging
    at his next words.
    "sure, i guess. just come around in the early mornings," she
    said, stirring a coffee cup near the counter before chattering on.
    "if you're THAT
    eager."
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 am

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: [was with]
      timone; open!
      feeling: playful
      xxxxxWolfgang grinned as he stared at Timone, his light eyes fixed on her's as he backed up into the door, opening slightly before leaning in on the side of the doorway as he chewed his food. "...Mmm, alright, girl," Wolf responded, ironically not calling the female by her name after she had told it to him. The demon generally referred to others as either "girl" or "boy" unless he truly knew them- he was a flirter and his mind ran miles per minute, often forgetting what he had asked a person before throwing out more comments at them. Life was almost a game to him when he flirted, but he put on a convincing face while talking to people. However, he did have feelings for people, but even when he had them, he would hide them or would have trouble expressing them- he would draw people away, sometimes blurring the line between reality and games.

xxxxx"...And me? Eager? Heh," Wolfgang snorted enthusiastically with disbelief as he smiled playfully, taking his free hand and brushing his hair back before glancing away for a second and then back again, "You're the one telling me when to come back... And then you're jumping into what your friends call you- Mona? Yeah, pretty name, but whoa, girl, you must be head over heals to see me again!" The demon grinned again before pushing himself off of the side of the doorway and opening the door a little more as he took a few more steps back. "But yeah, you're right I guess," Wolf laughed as he tilted his head, calming down a little as he spoke. Although his face seemed convincing, he did give off a mysterious air as he stood in the doorway for a few seconds, his sharp rows of teeth glimmering eerily from the lamplights in the coffee shop. However, after a few moments, Wolf lost his mysterious air as he shifted his position, turning around, "I'll see you around then." The demon exited the shop as he smiled, narrowing his eyes as he searched the city streets for anything that would allow him to stir up some drama. He did know, however, that he would have to keep his eyes on his watch so he could get ready for the party he was invited to.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 am

AuRoRaRoRyHaRrIs
WhErE. Coffee Shop
FeElInG. Tired
TaGgEd. x

[center]Rory walked in the coffee shop. She stared at the guy who walked out of the coffee shop. He had an enchanting look. Rory sat down at her table and waited for the waitress to come. She fiddled with her hair and messed with her eyelashes. This town is so boring She thought. Looking around the coffee shop not many people where there.
Last edited by tragedy, on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:40 pm

robyn kirkson
      female | human | twenty-one | location; coffee shop | feeling; entertained | tags; rowan

"No problem," Robyn replied, chuckling slightly as the girl fumbled over her words. She wasn't laughing to be mean, it was just so charming. Though Robyn wasn't sure what to call her, this was a great opportunity to make nice. Having a possible friendship, that sounded nice.
      When the girl asked for her name, she replied, "I'm Robyn. Its very nice to meet you, despite your little... situation.
      "
      Robyn's sight went to where the girl had spilled sugar. The spot looked pretty messy from Robyn's point of view, but nothing a little napkin dabbing couldn't fix. Her eyes then went back to the fox, and now curious, Robyn asked, "Just wondering, is this fox your pet?"
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - one role open!

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 am

Tate
Male
Trickster(Human form)
Tags: Open

"Who said I was going to try anything? Just wanted to stop by and say hi to a pretty lady." I say with a smirk and a low chuckle leaning against the counter. "So are you going to the party?" I ask her with my signature smirk still on my face. "Because if so, do you have a date?" I chuckle waiting for a smart response.
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Witch | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: Tate (Trickster)
Jade let out a small grin to the Tricksters attempt at flattery. "As a matter of fact I am. The majority of my usual customers are going, so I suppose I can close shop." She says, looking curiously as to what he wants. Jade let out a short snicker, "Well, I don't suppose why not. I mean it's not like any of my customers are going to ask me. So, yes, I may go with you." She smiled at him, she had never been asked out on a date in years, mostly because she never was really interested in social events throughout her teen years. So, Jade thought maybe to give it a try.
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 am

Tate
Male
Trickster(Human form)
Tags: Jade

"Wow I wasn't expecting you to say yes." the male says surprised. "I guess I'll pick you up hmmm...lets say (30 min before the party) How about that?" He asks her running a hand through his messy hair. Of course Tate has taken many girls out on dates before but they usually would ask him, and whenever he would ask someone they'd turn him down knowing his personality and ambitions, but this girl was different. He was taken back by her response not really knowing how to react. "Well I guess I should get ready then....say do you happen to have any good smells I can use?" he asks the girl.

(ahhh I keep forgetting to write in 3 POV lol)
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:16 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Witch | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: Tate (Trickster)
"I've been told I am an oddity of sorts." Jade smirked brushing her silver hair behind her ear. "And I will be ready by then." She has heard things coming from her numerous female customers spreading rumors about him, but she was never one to listen to gossip. Jade personally thought it was quite childish and never really trusted anything until she actually got to know the person. "Ahh, so if your looking for personal preference, I recommend this one. It is made from black orchid, jasmine, and a bit of rose. Otherwise this one made out of cinnamon, chili pepper, safron, and grapefruit. It's more of a masculine scent."
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me