Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lucky Stars {Accepting}

Postby primcval » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:02 am

Miyuki (Yuuki)//female//17 years//wolf//tags: Juliet
Miyuki flicked her tail irritably at the woman's rules, relinquishing her phone from her pocket and dropping it into the bag. She was a little worried about Haruki, her kitten that currently lay curled into a ball at her feet, but he was quite shy and unlikely to leave her side. She glanced up, noticing a girl of about her age with cat ears sticking out her hand in greeting. She shyly completed the gesture, shaking her hand. The girl's name was Juliet. "Miyuki." Miyuki replied in answer to her question about her name. "But please, call me Yuuki."
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ D E S R O S I E R S
RABBIT - - - Tags: Akira, others

"T... Thank you--"
Rosabelle flinched as the marshal suddenly raised her voice; addressing the rules... One rule which Rosabelle was the most appalled by was the last one.
But... her parents requested that she write to them...
Holding the hoodie in her arms, she looked down with a somewhat distraught expression on her face.

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Akira, others

Ellen sighed... Glad that Aunt Anna didn't want her to bring her phone, she thought to herself.
Poor Anna, though. She wouldn't hear back from Ellen for a while.
She put the hood of her hoodie down before stuffing her hands back in her pockets.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:04 am

Juliet/ 16/ Cat/ female
"Okay, Hi Yuuki" she smiled, the smile faded as she looked at the Marshall yelling, her ears were flinched everytime she had raised her voice, She put her phone in the bag and went back over to Yuuki, looking down she saw the kitten, She squatted down, "Aww Hey buddy" She smiled and stood back up "She is really cute"

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Ava|16|Female|Leopard|Tags: Levi

I laugh quietly. "Not quite a Tiger. I'm a leopard. A dog? What kind? I love dogs, even though I am a cat!" I smile lazily. "I should probably get my pack, but I'm a bit lazy. Hold on." I turn to the marshal and call, "Throw me a pack please!" Though I wasn't trying to, my voice was loud when I called. It helps being an animal that roars loudly!
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Dog @Ava
"Oh" he replied, nodding a little. "That's the one with the spots, isn't it?" He checked, feeling a little stupid for asking but not really being overly knowledgeable on animals. As she asked what dog he was, he shrugged a little. "Some-one said Pharaoh Hound to me once, but I'm the wrong color, so I'm not sure" he admitted. He nodded as she mentioned she needed to get her pack. "Yeah, that Akira lady seems pretty stressy thought" he pointed out.

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ All + Ava
After she collected in all the contraband, she swung the bag over her shoulder. "Okay, dinner is at six o'clock, we are having a barbeque's to get to know everyone. It will be over there" She called before pointing across to a camp fire. Akira then let out a sigh and turned around. "I miss my job" she whispered to herself before starting to walk back across to the office cabin.
She then turned back as Ava called out. "Seriously!" She groaned a little. She pointed to the pile of welcome packs stacked on the steps. "It's one of those, find what animal you are" she said to her.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 am

"He." Miyuki corrected, smiling also. "Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make. Haruki here is quite shy, just as female cats are, and is often mistooken for a girl." she blushed slightly as she messed up her English, and hoped that Juliet wouldn't notice.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:13 am

Juliet/ 16/ Cat/ female/ Tags: Miyuki

Sh covered her mouth "I am so sorry" she said looking down at the cat "I should have known He was not a girl" She smiled a little "Anyway, so what animal are you?" She asked as her tail waved behind her and her ears perked up

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 am

Miyuki waved her tail, flicking her large ears. "Wolf. I assume cat for you?" she glanced at Juliet's long feline-like tail.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:52 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ D E S R O S I E R S
RABBIT - - - Tags: ___

... Remembering that she had left something nearby, Rosabelle hurriedly left the spot where she was for a moment and returned carrying a small box with a handle and a fancy pink cloth draped over it.
"I'm so sorry, Blanche," she said to the covered box apologetically. "I almost forgot about you."
A small squeak replied to her.

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Miyuki, Juliet

The girl with the cat caught Ellen's eye... Honestly, she was more of a dog person even though Aunt Anna was allergic to dogs; but there was nothing wrong with cats.
Walking over while removing her hands from her pockets, Ellen waved a little at the two girls.
"Hey," she said casually. "Mind if I pet the kitty-cat?"
She gestured to the literal cat that the wolf-girl had; to clarify who she was referring to.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Juliet/ 16/ Cat/ female/ Tags: Miyuki, Ellen

"Yes, I am a cat" she jumped when Ellen came over "Yikes" She Said

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me