♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:46 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:
Avery|| 19||Big bad wolf|| Tags;

Avery was up and early the next morning, preparing his self the day. There was a few things he had to do today and attended in getting them done. "Avery...I don't know what your doing lately, but you should really stop and foucus in your future boy.." The boy's father said to him as he entered the room. Avery sighed, grabbing some food and placed it in a bag." Sure father. ..I'll work on that." Avery sighed, walking out the house with one hand tucked in his coat pocket. The boy really didn't listen to his father now and days...not since his mother had gotten sick."hope that cat kept my seat warm today...." he grunted

Nicolas ||18||Male|| puss I'm boots||Tags

Nicolas yawned, stretching his arms out when he felt the warmth of the sun beam on him through a boarded up window. "Another good day nab some goodies." He dressed his self for the day and walked down stairs of the abandoned werehouse where him and a few others stayed. "Hey, hey..mr.black is going to be mad if he sees y'all goofing around near his desk. Scat!" Nicolas frowned, shaking his head. He walked outside, climbing up a stone wall, and laid on the flat surface at the top. The boy yawned and huffed
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: Adrien

Enzo had not noticed the girl who was walking near by, and more so the strange creatures that circled her. However, the brown and white canine did, as he barked at them, and pulled lightly on the leash. A small tug, and the border collie still wanted to get at the animals, but only whimpered a little, knowing better than to keep at it. "What are you-" Before the male could question his walking companion, he looked up, as Angelo made one last long bark, to notice a girl about to run into him. Her reaction at noticing him, caused him to stand there for a bit, just blinking at her. "It's alright," Enzo relied carefully, as if thinking over the words before he spoke, but more so, also making sure to pick the words more native to this country than his birth land. "Apology accepted, though I believe I am at fault as well, for I was daydreaming a bit myself," he went on to explain, his walking companion now in a sit position at his side, eyes still on the strange bird. "Um...Pardon the question, but is that a bird..?"

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine

"Ah, thank you," Train said, taking a gum, though absentmindedly holding onto it as he spoke. "It seems no one here has been here longer than a few weeks, but that could just be because of how nice everything looks. Like a painting or a storybook page," he said. "However, nice to meet you, by the way, Eglantine." He glanced over at the house, noticing his mother who glared at him from the front window before she turned around. He knew he would hear a few words from her when he walked in, and shifted his weight slightly as he thought about it, before turning back to the female before him. "What do you think of the place so far? Any tips for the new kid?"
Last edited by Ohkami on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien let out a small sigh of relief, glad he didn't get angry. She hated when others got mad at her for daydreaming since she did it so frequently and nodded. "No. It's fine. I daydream a lot as well." She said, her eyes maintaining the far-off gaze they always had, even if she was fully enveloped in a conversation. At his question, the girl looked to her right to see the small creature she had summoned and blinked a few times, trying to remember when she had brought it here. "Uhh... Yes. It's a bird. Why do you ask?" She asked, trying to play it cool as she whistled and the bird sat down on her shoulder, ruffling its feathers a bit. The pupils of the small animal changed from slits like a cats to larger, round ones constantly and the colors were a little off--setting, some purple while others were in stripes or shifted patterns. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain it so just kept quiet, not wanting to make it any more confusing.

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Nicolas
After a while of not doing much, Aiko found herself in the middle of nowhere, at least to her. She didn't recognize anything and just looked around before spotting a figure sitting on top of a stone wall. He had messy red hair and bright emerald eyes which was an odd combination so she, being the curious child she was, decided to approach it. "Hello! Umm... sir? Could you tell me where I am?" She asked, shielding her eyes from the sun behind the wall. Finding a staircase that led up to his level, she quickly skipped steps to the top and let out a sigh as she reached the top before looking towards him, hoping for a reply. Her gaze quickly turned though to the surroundings, still unsure of where they were.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:12 pm

✪Tarin Flix✪
✪Single ✪ 15 ✪ Role: Tom Thumb ✪ Tags: Open✪

Tarin had all to do to keep his hands in his pockets. There were too many things here he was interested in and wanted to slide into his hands. His clothes had nothing to do with matching but he did enjoy them, loose pants with a sash around the waist, and a tank-top. Happy, he was, that he had nobody to tell him no to those, but slightly upset to not have the opportunity. With another sigh, and shoving his hands deeper into the denim, he continued walking, looking upset at this point.

➳Ali Nika➳
➳Single➳16➳Role: Goldilocks➳Tags: Open➳

Ali had spent time with her hair as usual, pulling each side into a small ponytail, leaving the rest to hang loose. A smile crossed her face. Makeup was perfect, her nails were done wonderfully, everything was perfect, of course. Ali never let a small thing pass without perfection. A single book sticking out on the shelf? she fixed it. If her bed was uncomfortable, she got rid of it. That's how intense her nit-pickiness was.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:15 pm

"Yes, I can see it's a bird..." Enzo replied, watching it land upon her shoulder. "Or bird-like..." Angelo bark at it, still sitting, and then looked up at Enzo, as if trying to tell him something. "However, I have never seen someone go for a walk with their...bird. I would think it would fly away." He looked at his carefully, and then back at the girl, who caused him a slight eyebrow lift, before he looked away, quickly. It's not like he had any reason to be speaking to this girl, or wonder about the strange bird. His eyes glanced over at it again, and he took a slight step back, from instinct more than meaning to, as he could swear the bird's eyes were strange. "Not that it's any of my business."

"Ah, thank you," Train said, taking a gum, though absentmindedly holding onto it as he spoke. "It seems no one here has been here longer than a few weeks, but that could just be because of how nice everything looks. Like a painting or a storybook page," he said. "However, nice to meet you, by the way, Eglantine." He glanced over at the house, noticing his mother who glared at him from the front window before she turned around. He knew he would hear a few words from her when he walked in, and shifted his weight slightly as he thought about it, before turning back to the female before him. "What do you think of the place so far? Any tips for the new kid?"
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien tried to think of another answer again. She could tell him about her power though could she really trust him? It's not like she knew him or anything. She knew making it disappear wouldn't help either, more likely just freak him out more if she did that. She looked down at the boy's dog for a moment, a "Wonderland" version of the animal flickering into view behind her though she snapped back to realize it was being created and willed it to disappear before it could fully materialize. Hoping he hadn't noticed it, she looked up again. "Urr... Your dog is very pretty. I can tell you take good care of it." She said, bringing her gaze back up to the boy, now concentrating more on her powers so more random animals wouldn't form behind her due to her thoughts.

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Nicolas
After a while of not doing much, Aiko found herself in the middle of nowhere, at least to her. She didn't recognize anything and just looked around before spotting a figure sitting on top of a stone wall. He had messy red hair and bright emerald eyes which was an odd combination so she, being the curious child she was, decided to approach it. "Hello! Umm... sir? Could you tell me where I am?" She asked, shielding her eyes from the sun behind the wall. Finding a staircase that led up to his level, she quickly skipped steps to the top and let out a sigh as she reached the top before looking towards him, hoping for a reply. Her gaze quickly turned though to the surroundings, still unsure of where they were.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:45 pm

✪Tarin Flix✪
✪Single ✪ 15 ✪ Role: Tom Thumb ✪ Tags: Tai Hirati✪

Tarin continued to walk and wander, looking at the houses about him. Looking to his left he slowed, his brain causing his hands to twitch like they do when he sees something he wants. A larger male, probably in his teens, walked through a house with large boxes in his hands. Wonder what treasures are in there... Sneaking to the side of the house he put his ear to the walls, listening for creaks in the floor and where the other male was. A door or window being opened, and he could be in. He had to keep watch around himself too, it would look quite suspicious if a young boy sat with his ear to a house like he was waiting for it to speak...In that moment, his stomach growled and his mind wandered away from money...food...Desperation set in and he knew that this was a need to now, not a want to.

➳Ali Nika➳

Ali began to walk, her high heeled black boots hitting the concrete sidewalk. She was trying to find the posh stores, perhaps to find some outfits that would fit her figure perfectly. Colors too, correct colors lead to perfection, as she was always after. Maybe she should go get her hair and nails done too. Oh the possibilities! Ali was ready to have herself pampered and beautiful before dealing with the people below her.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Tai Hirati/ Role: Hansel/ 19/ tagging: Tarin

Tai hummed, as he lifted box after box into the new house. All the exertion building up a sweat, and he saw end soon. His humming gradually silenced, and his vigor turned to tiredness. "Why did we bring all of our stuff with us?" He sighed, hating how cheap his father was, "coudn't he just buy new furniture?" The way he spoke making him seem wealthy when it couldn't be further from the truth. Minutes passed by until he could feel his stomach cramp. "Gah," he grunted, almost dropping the chair he was holding, "there should be food in the kitchen, right?" Tai had a habit of talking to himself, not because he was lonely, but for confirmation of his ideas. He dropped off the chair and walked into the house. Suddenly, if only for a brief moment, he felt a strong supernatural presence around the corner of his house. Quickening his pace, he jogged into the kitchen and grabbed half of a sandwich he had made prior. He then went to check the corner of the house, quickly turning so he could surprise the potential intruder. "Yo!" He said loudly, taking a bite of the sandwich, "I'm trying to be as casual as possible, so there's no need to run away."

hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:05 pm

✪Tarin Flix✪
✪Single ✪ 15 ✪ Role: Tom Thumb ✪ Tags: Open✪

In a panic, Tarin became half his size, willing himself to be hidden more. The yell had startled him, how could someone know he was there? Nobody had ever known before...Tarin began to quiet his breathing, silently breathing in and out. Yet, against his brain, his stomach growled once more, making a horrible sound.

➳Ali Nika➳

Ali began to walk, her high heeled black boots hitting the concrete sidewalk. She was trying to find the posh stores, perhaps to find some outfits that would fit her figure perfectly. Colors too, correct colors lead to perfection, as she was always after. Maybe she should go get her hair and nails done too. Oh the possibilities! Ali was ready to have herself pampered and beautiful before dealing with the people below her.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Enzo's vision caught something behind Adrien. As she noticed it, he had reached up to rub his eye, in hopes of clearing his sight. He was sure it was the lack of sleep that was causing him to see things suddenly. As he looked back behind the girl again, there was nothing there. "Did you-" He started, pointing at where he thought he saw the thing, but shook his head, and placed his hand on his forehead, brushing back his bangs, before lowering his arm again to his side. He looked at Angelo at her words and shrugged slightly. "Thank you. His name is Angelo," Enzo easily explained, his tone still slightly monotone, the same as his overall appearance. "He was....a gift, but I guess that is a strange thing to say about something living... I mean, he has his own mind and feelings, and all..." It was strange for him to call Angelo a gift, but he was. The last birthday present he had gotten from his mom before she passed. Still, it was a strange thing to think of him as a "gift" per say.

Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me