Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power -New and accepting!

Postby mellow. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:54 am

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - o neg - tags; mya, lucy
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle was a bit surprised when Mya warned her of an incoming fish; she didn't know how Mya saw it and she didn't. She was a bit embarrassed that she couldn't spot it before a blind woman, but she stabbed her dagger in the river as the fish came swimming nearer, focusing on the task at hand. She pulled her knife out of the river, fish still flapping around in an attempt to live again. But there was no hope for the poor thing, and Mirabelle slid it off her dagger with ease. She dropped it on the riverbank, looking up at Mya and watching her curiously for a bit.

ooc;;
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power -New and accepting!

Postby Arya22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Mya looked away a bit as she saw the animals aura flicker, then disappear. It wasn't there anymore for her. Mya was a little pale. She hated being in seeing distance when anything was killed. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself before starting to walk away from Mirabelle. "you are a good hunter." she called over her shoulder before walking off. It was true, although she didn't like it. Hunters were what kept the clan fed.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power -New and accepting!(superpowers RP)

Postby anvil » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:47 am

((Simple post. I put them together, just to make things easier for the patrols.))
[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Induced Plant Growth | Tags: Katelyn Aiken

Trampling plants made George uneasy. He didn't like destroying plant life, so he pretended they were weeds; they must be exterminated or else they will kill off other plants. The 26-year-old looked over his shoulder to the woman around his own age, discontent with their predicament. Stuck in a primitive world with lush flora and rife fauna. A paradise for him, but it looked like someone was eager to get back to their desk job. The timid gentleman didn't want to irritate the woman further, but still wanted to be polite. "You okay?"

~

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tags: George Bullion

Marching through forest untouched by human settlement was frustrating. Katelyn snickered at the young man in front in response to his question. Getting hurt in the wilderness wasn't her concern, the injury wouldn't last long. The only blessing her power had. "I'm fine," she gave a short answer. They weren't playing any games stuck in a world strange for a city denizen. Not much like the trails in the national parks she would hike. Where is all the people?
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax Ghan/ number 3!

Postby lover boy. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 pm

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax was somewhat hungry so he ate some berries he found attached to a vine on his way to the camp.
He kept on walking after breaking the news to the children. They had some extra huts for them to sleep in, just because they were children doesn't mean he could do them any favors. Everyone in the camp has to work together to survive, and they don't have the luxury to give them a nice bed, and a nice cabin. Fortunately his daughter didn't have to go through this, Jax lost his daughter long ago along with his little boy. And his wife-,
Jax always remembers the good times he had with them before they were gone. Like when they went to the beach & his daughter buried her brother in sand, to the point that his head was the only body part sticking out. Jax chuckled to himself, those were the best times in his entire life, now he's stuck here forced to live in a world where is family is gone.
Jax' temper started to rise, to the point were he was going to blow it.

'Wh-... Why!!!!!!' Jax broke down on his way to the camp, how could he hold on, how could he continue living in a world where his family is gone? This anger turned into tears, Jax rarely cried, but when he did it was for his family only. 'Come back to me- come back!!' he yelled begging for his family, although deep down he knew it wouldn't happen- they wouldn't come back. He fell to his knees, onto the cold forest ground,
' Please? Please....' he said one final time. But then something happened-
Lights, colorful lights appeared, they formed some sort of body, it's a human.. He thought, they continued to form something the- they formed a woman...
It worked he saw her, his wife, in some sort of spirit.
'Carol? Is- is that you?' he said to the beautiful spirit, And then everything went black-....

тαgѕ:σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby lover boy. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 am

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:10 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Open

After being spoken to by the acting leader, the boy didn't bother moving from his place on the ground. Everything he had been told hadn't phased him all that much. Looking at the other new recruits, he could see their faces wet with tears and some were hugging one another in attempt to comfort each other. He was just sitting off to the side, watching quietly. Would he miss his family? Not entirely. Only having been recently adopted into the Plaskett family, Frans had yet to feel as though he fit in with them. Before they had come around he had been through many homes and many families. This was no different than that in his mind. Besides, with his new found power, he wouldn't fit in with his adoptive family anyways. He'd only scare them off whenever his powers came through.

Letting a sigh escape his lips, he pushed himself to his feet and brushed the dirt off his clothing. Would he even fit in here? He was doubtful of it. No matter where he went, he never felt that he fit in with anyone and from the looks of it, he was on the younger end. Certainly nobody would give him more than a glance if they didn't have to. A kid like him would only be a burden or at least that was how he saw it. Tucking his hands into his pockets, Frans kept his head low as he made his way to the hut that he had been assigned. Maybe there he could find some peace.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 am

Drake Manning/20/Patrol/O/Tags: Open

Drake kept to himself as he wandered around the camp, quietly like he normally did before patrolling the surrounding woods. I can tell Jax was here... He thought, taking note of the crying children. He couldn't help but feel bad for the ones who cried, cause he knew the feeling. But of course, the albino didn't make to move to comfort the young ones - he wasn't good with comforting and would probably just make them feel worse.

Lucy Mannings/23/Hunter/A/Tags: Mirabelle

The woman hurried to meet up with Mirabelle, only pausing to snag a rabbit that she spotted. Other than that, she didn't stop until she located the lead hunter. "Mirabelle! I'm so sorry for being late!" Lucy didn't give anything other than the apology, she knew Mirabelle wouldn't accept any buts or excuses for being late.

(Ah, sorry! I got sick :c)
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:44 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Open.

Magnus eventually came to a forest, and he paused for a moment, just listening carefully before he started to venture into it. He had been hoping to find some sign of human life elsewhere - that was preferably not hostile. He also needed, he realised, to find some food, as he was starting to run low. Luckily, he had a good, extensive knowledge about plants and berries. It was now just a case of finding them... and maybe looking for a stream or a river to get some fish.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:34 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Open |
Ione walked through the hallways, gripping a piece of metal in her right hand. She was bored, and she wanted to find a place to sit down before getting to work on the silver-grey piece she'd found. No one would miss it, she'd known, so she had picked it up and headed off. Now, she just wanted to get somewhere where she could relax and focus. That was the best time for her to use her ability, when there weren't any disturbances. 'Well, I'll get there eventually,' she thought as she walked, her ponytail hitting her back every so often because of its length.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 pm

As she walked away, Mya saw two auras on the distance. She frowned. They weren't any that she recognized. But she was too curious, so she started walking towards them, holding her hands out and to the sides to make sure she didn't crash into anything. It was embarrassing. She came close enough to hear them trampling through the undergrowth, then she spoke up. "who are you?" she asked, her voice full of curiosity. It was obvious they didn't know their way around very well. If they tried to hurt her, she could simply hide.
(tags: Katelyn and George)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me