The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby susie. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am

Sylvia Rosewall//18//number 6// tags;; open

Sylvia wasn't quite sure where to park her car, she was sort of new at this sort of thing. She's been to parties with her friends at bars or arcades with huge parking lots. She wasn't sure if there was supposed to be a valet? or something, the card seemed fancy enough for it to be that sort of event. She shrugged and just parked it at the end of the large stone drive way, if worse came to worse they'd ask her to move it.
Stepping out of her car and un-wrinkling her dress and fixed up her coat. It was weird she had no idea that she lived just an hour away from a ginormous castle and hear absolutely nothing about it. She shrugged again and made sure her ear rings were properly in place before clicking her feet up to the front door, she got a strange sensation like she was being watched or something. Looking over her shoulder before opening the door and saying,"Umm.. Hello? Am I at the right castle?" She put her face in her hand and sighed 'is this the right castle? Good question Rosewall'
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
πŸͺ“
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Allison Pond//18//Female//Number: 1

Allison shifted nervously, looking around. If she was going to stay, she was going to enjoy it. She made her decision and looked around for someone to talk to.

Although the room was full of people, it seemed eerily quiet. She walked down away from the stairs where she had been talking to Monsieur Monde and paced around for a bit.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Aoalani heard the door creak open and walked up to the door. She saw another girl was in the main room . Aoalani asked ," Hey , did you get a invitation as well? "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Sylvia Rosewall//18//number 6// tags;; Aoalani

She smiled at the other girl that found her and reached into her jacket pocket to pull out the jumbled mess of random papers and matches, just random stuff that she had in her pockets, and pulled from the mess a neatly folded invitation and said,"Uhh yeah! This is Monde's Mansion right?" She chuckled a bit,"Well I mean it has to be it's the only castle I've seen around here." She stuffed the random contents back into her pocket but kept the invitation in her hands incase she needed to show it.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
πŸͺ“
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

I nod hesitantly, "I suppose I should go enjoy the party now then. Thanks again for inviting me." I then walk off going to mingle with the people, I approach the nearest person, another female, Anastasia.
"Howdy."
β™›π•Όπ–šπ–Žπ–Šπ–™π–‘π–ž 𝕴 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–Šπ–“π–‰π–šπ–—π–Šβ™›

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxα΄‘α΄€Ιͺα΄›

β™•β™•β™•

───────────────────────── for οΌ© am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Aiden walker

{ Tags- Alison ▏Gender-Male ▏Number- 3 ▏Location-inside the mansion ▏doing-Talking ▏Crush-none}

The male looked at the time and cursed under his breath when he realized he was indeed quite late for the party , he really didn't even know why he was going but he already had confirmed he would be there even though the invitation was quite strange to him, but none the less he still had to go so he quickly grabbed the things he needed, Phone, charger, money, drinks, things of that nature and tossed them into a old book bag before walking out of the house and taking a local bus to the closest he could get to the location and walked the rest of the way with one ear bud out the other in.

Upon arrival he couldn't help but stop and stair for a moment the house the gathering was being held in looked both impressive and very creepy but he decided he was late enough and walked into the house nodding to the man who greeted him after opening the door. his eyes scanned the area seeing several people scattered about the room some talking, some dancing and some just standing there having no clue what to do so in other terms he pretty much had his pick on who to talk too but his eyes kept wondering back to a girl who was pacing around she had sliver almost pink hair and a stunning dress on. He continued to watch her for a few moments before walking over "you know if you keep pacing you'll create a ruined floor ma'm" he siad with a light chuckle he studdied her for a moment now that he was closer before sticking out his hand "Names Aiden walker who might you be?"he asked making eye contact for a moment before looking away
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Allison Pond//18//Female//Number: 1

Allison looked up quickly, jumping back in surprise. She let out a small laugh.
"My name's Allison." She smiled before her tone changed, "does something about this place feel off to you?"

She had been wanting to talk to someone for a while. Confused by this whole situation. Still, Monsieur Monde insisted that they had met before. Something she wasn't too sure of.

Shooting a glance at the entrance to the mansion, she thought about leaving.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Monsieur Monde

He looked down at his suit and realised something before hitting a fork on a wine glass to get people's attention. "I am going to need to change, I am wearing my business suit right now, but I want to set some ground rules first. No under aged drinking, no going into the basement, no going into my room and have fun." After that he started to walk up the stairs to change his pair of clothes.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Aoalani nods and replied," It indeed is, I'm Aoalani, everyone it seems is with the person that invited everyone here." She stayed were she was everything seemed off about this place. Aoalani felt that something horrible was going to happen.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Anastasia β‘‘
β•”xxxxxxxxxxxβ•—
β €Tagged: Alan
β•šxxxxxxxxxxx╝

"Oh, hello there."
I turn around to face the younger looking male that had greeted me.

At this moment, I gave this Monsieur Monde a distinct look. With one raised eyebrow, I then turn back my back to him."The basement may as well be a creepy annex, am I right?" I joked anxiously.
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
β–‰β–‰
οΌ© οΌ·οΌ©οΌ³οΌ¨ οΌ© οΌ£οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ¬οΌ€
οΌ© οΌ·οΌ©οΌ³οΌ¨ οΌ© οΌ£οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ¬οΌ€