When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Lady_Botz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 pm

(I lov how you ari mentioned kipley being a real delicate girl and your like 'wat? no she's tough i promise'
And do what ever lol)

Ari - Male - demon - 23 - where; tavern - tags; Kipley, riley
    Ari frowned when she took his hand and placed money in it. slowly he took it, sliding it in his apron all teh while giving her an odd look. "You'd be surprised how many girls come in here jsut for some attention from the guys... and no, i don't have time to check people out.. it's a waste of precious time." He muttered, taking the cup and turning his back tot he girl. he filled it with ice and some water then placed it in front of kipley. taking the money from his apron he placed it underneath her cup, "Water's free, and you're weird." His voice held a bored tone and he turned to go help another customer. He noticed the girl he had saved sitting at the counter. seeing she already had a drink he glanced around her, waiting for another drunk to jump her. tough.. ya right, he'd beleive it when he saw it. He grabbed a couple of empty glasses and started to clean them.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiled softly before yawning again. She opened her eyes and looked at Ryan. "Should we go back?" She asked sleepily. Shape shifting earlier had drained her energy more than she had originally thought.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex nodded softly. "That's good."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn nodded softly. He had an older brother but he had killed him just a month before Henry died.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy sobbed in her cabin. She was alone and scared. Her heart ached. She had let her guild down...

(XD yea. I gotta defend my Kipley. She has the same problem as me. Looks delicate and is treated like so.)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Deniella- Female- Angel- cat, possibly also a bunny- Crush: S- Tags: Zoey

She blushed a bit, as she looked down at her hands. "I...was out flying, and before I realized it I was in the demon kingdom, approaching the castle...That's where I met the demon, they were right outside..." she sighed.

[I've decided she's 'switchable' which means depending on mood and health and what not, she can either be dom or sub. Hope this is alright, unless you figure Zoey would be more dominant with her after they get together.]

Annabel- Female- Demon- young horse (Rockett)- Bi; Gf: Jane- Tags: Kirita, Jane

[XD]

Kirie tilted her head, as she thought a moment. "Could we have chili today, and stew tomorrow?"

Adonis- Male- Demon- Wolf dog female (Jessa)- Homosexual; Bf: Cain- Tags: Cain

He sat and waited, watching the wolf dog sniff the air.

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Fox male- Crush: Alex- Tags: Alex- Outside

Jase smiled a bit, then took a breath. "Um...Would you possibly...want to come by my cabin?"

Emeth- Male- Angel- Kitty- Tags: C- Outside

He reached home, walking inside and smiling at the cat.

Lilith- Female- Angel- Wip for pet(s)- Tags: Alice- Outside

She smiled a bit. "I...Okay!" she said. She 'summoned' her own suit onto her body. THen squeaked. "Oh...um...Do you know how to swim without getting your wings wet?" She still needed help with that...

Kirita- Male- Demon- Two dogs and a cat- Asex Homorom- No crush (yet)- Tags: Reese

He nodded. "I'd stay away from there, though...The king is very scare, and tries to possess us....Erm...would you like to go see a barn and a special horse?" he asked.

Caiden- male- Cat ear Demon- mixed breed canine- Bi- No crush yet- Tags: Gale, Emeth

He chuckled a bit. "I feel like that one is a mix of duck and swan...Don't know if that's possible, though." It made a noise at them.

[I forgot Jupiter and Kirita were supposed to like each other...But I still have Emeth, so if foxx comes back then Emeth and Jupiter could like each other]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiled softly before yawning again. She opened her eyes and looked at Ryan. "Should we go back?" She asked sleepily. Shape shifting earlier had drained her energy more than she had originally thought.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn nodded softly. He had an older brother but he had killed him just a month before Henry died.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy sobbed in her cabin. She was alone and scared. Her heart ached. She had let her guild down...
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Hidden Passage | Enola
Haris grinned, the poetic justice of using the abbey's weapons against Sabidono certainly was appealing. "Y'know, I think I remember hearing someone say something about Sanctlux Argen being in there, but I've never had reason to go snooping that far in. Seems like the sort of thing that would be pretty heavily guarded, you know?" She slowed, fingers moving along the stone until she found the base of a small lever. "The passage goes directly in, but I wouldn't advise looking around too long, the guards get paranoid when they're posted here, some rumor about curses or ghosts or something." She paused. "There's something I don't know about this place. There is a huge, ugly painting in the dining hall and I have no idea who it is supposed to be of, but the thing gives me the creeps and I swear it is haunted. Hate that thing."

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
"I suppose necessity makes it easier to cope with. People can really adapt to anything once they stop thinking of it as being unusual..." She trailed off, shaking her head as if to dismiss a thought before it could fully form. "Ah, even at the abbey I'm sure there were things I rarely even thought of after a time that would seem foreign to anyone else. Probably most of the training." She turned so that she could lay on her side, her wings positioned carefully so as not to touch anything as she got comfortable. "Or the company I kept, I suppose." She added with a soft snort.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Shadow

Name;Shadow
Username;Vylad
Rank;Regular Demon
Wanted Rank;tsk.
Description;Shadow is a young female with blazing orange eyes and golden hair with black which fade into the gold tips. Shadow wears a black t-shirt and shorts which are also black. She looks like a normal human except for her fangs. Sometimes the female's eyes will go pure black. She also wears a choker that has spikes around it.
Gender;Female
Age;Unknown
Crush;Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;Open
Husband/Wife;Let's not go there
Personality;Shifts around quit a bit (because I am never persistent) but she has trust issues and is a little harder to crack.
History;Unknow, but feel free to ask.
Other;Mobile.

Phoenix

Name;Phoenix
Username;Vylad
Rank;Regular Demon
Wanted Rank;...
Description;Nix has silver eyes and has black hair. The male wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt, the male also has claws instead of nails, he also wears a choker that is pure black.
Gender;Male
Age;Unknown
Crush;...
Botfriend;Girlfriend;...
Wife/Husband;...
Personality;Phoenix is the quiet type and tends to be always aware of his surroundings. He doesn't like to get ordered around and tends to be a bit of a backtalker.
History;Unknown
Other;Him and Shadow both have fire abilities, and I hope this is okay.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Did you Pm Chy about making the female demon?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Did you Pm Chy about making the female demon?)

Yes I did!
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm

(Accepted. And yes Spirit they did. Thanks for making sure though :) )
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you, so where can I squeeze in? What's happening?)
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me