When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander, pupper

He was nearly startled when the mostly red canine came running back in. She ran up to her master, snuffling at his cheeks then yipping into his ear. He nodded, seeming to understand her, then turned to his companion. "She says she met a red haired angel, with white wings. Do you happen to know her? She says the rest of the place was empty, but no demons seemed to be there. That means the angels are in their homes, or out somewhere..."

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open/ wolf dog

Alexander

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon sighed as she shook her head. She huffed as she looked at her. "Didn't I just say you need to go home? I didn't say anything about your home not being safe...But you are near the forest right now, aren't you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 pm

Sabidono | The Demon King | Castle | Everyone
Sabidono began his preparations as soon as Sage left his sight, there was much to be done before the girl arrived and of course he had something of a scheme hatching from the moment the thought had crossed his mind. He locked himself in a nearly empty room, the only furnishings being a small stool and an overly large bird cage. Scattered white feathers and red stains decorated the bottom of the cage which currently held a captive angel that he had been keeping for spell materials and to keep an eye on the potential magic that could be used to resist his own. He drew a sigil on the floor in red, an action that caused some commotion in the cage and caused a reaction from the rosaries around his horns and tail, crackling electricity leaping between them and causing a splitting pain that he reacted little to. In response he reached in and plucked a fresh feather from her broken wings rather than use those already prepared, setting it in the center of the sigil and burning it as the spell began to take hold. The full extent of his powers was still hindered by those lingering seals, but this would be enough to revitalize his curse.

As the spell became strengthened anew the effects were evident immediately. An unseen force pulsed throughout the air of the open forest as a gust of wind that started as a chill but flared into a sudden rush of heat as it passed. For only an instant the sun itself overhead seemed like one of his solid red eyes before it faded. Within this nearly empty room Sabidono stood from his position crouched next to the sigil with the rosaries still crackling in some attempt to prevent his magic and he wiped a thin trail of blood away from his temple. His amulet pulsed the same deep red as his eyes as the ghost of a wicked smile crossed his face, he could already feel his connection to his subjects strengthening as a result. And should things continue as planned, this would only be the beginning.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Fri May 26, 2017 1:36 am

((Sorry for my absence guys, I'm going to go ahead and officially withdraw from this rp. I love the concept but don't think I can put in enough commitment to this rp, hope you guys have fun though :).))
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity grabbed the cape from him with a nod. She then wrapped it around her and adjusted it to cover her wings. She then sat silently. (Ugh. Sorry it's so short. Brain fart)

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded silently. When the king recast his curse Alex clenched his jaw in pain. Every demon was effected by the curse but not all of them fell subject to the king. For those who were not taken over, they got splitting headaches and sore muscles. It was the kings way of trying to prevent the normal demons from saving angels from his slaves.

(Awe. Sorry to see you go)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Fri May 26, 2017 9:18 am

Taighlare - Queen of Angels - Tags: Lance

The brunette chuckled upon seeing him blush once more. The demon was cute, she'd give him that. Her lips curved in a soft smirk and nodded in reply. "Yes, sadly, the real world calls me as do my people," she replied. She nodded her head before stretching her wings once more to ready herself to leave. His next words caught her attention and she arched a brow, amused. "Well, I would call this a fruitful meeting if I was able to capture one heart," she playfully chimed. Upon catching his name, she repeated it more to herself than anything, "Lance, huh? It was nice to meet such a handsome demon. I'm called Taighlare, but you may call me Ai." Violet and blue eyes widened slightly as she realized what she had said. It had been quite a while since she ever let anyone call her that, maybe, it would be nice. Her bemused expression quickly faded into a blank one as the air around them seemed to tense with magic energy all of a sudden. The scar along her wing and back itched. Was Sabidono behind the sudden influx of power? The young woman furrowed her brows, looking away from her blonde companion.

Ceru stayed clutched in their arms, completely frightened and confused. Off in the distance, familiar voices and her name fell on deaf ears. The little ravenette could hear them, wanted so badly to call out for her mother, but her mouth stayed shut. Blue eyes just stayed open, a mix of emotion clouding them. Why hadn't she listened? Her mother said to never trust demons, but the demon seemed so nice at first. Cerulean suddenly clenched her small fists and closed her eyes. Whatever happened next, she didn't want to see.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri May 26, 2017 9:37 am

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -Cerulean, Sabidono
Sage had cringed at the sudden wave of magic that washed outward from the castle they were now at the entrance to. Injured wing limp now that it wasn't actually needed, they hesitated just outside, frowning not from the pain but something else. They were already under his control, and thus the curse being recast had much less of an effect on them and really shouldn't be much of a concern for them, but they hadn't been aware that he would do so this soon, and it was a concern for them. If only for the sake of the one they knew would suffer the most directly from it. They'd have to get this done quickly and check on her.
A stab of pain reminded them that they weren't done with this yet, and at it they immediately carried the girl into the castle. It wasn't especially difficult to find where within the castle he was. The curse led them to him.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
"It's this way." Malpercio stated simply, nodding towards a small building just visible through the trees before starting towards it. He hadn't taken more than a few steps before almost instantly hitting the ground, all but curling into a ball at the sudden pain from the curse that had just been recast. He'd never been an especially strong-willed demon, and with each casting of the curse, it was more painful.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri May 26, 2017 10:52 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Castle | Sage, Cerulean
After the recasting of the curse Sabidono left the barren, windowless room and continued with his usual meetings with his various advisers. He was seated across from a general in his army with a chessboard between them. A smirk was tugging at his lips as he observed the state of the board, most of his opponent's lesser pieces already removed from play and he saw his opportunity present itself. He moved the black knight to capture the white queen just as Sage entered the room. "Check." He didn't bother waiting to see the retaliation, instead standing and crossing the room to Sage and Cerulean. He frowned slightly at their wound and snapped his fingers and it closed, crackling with the same energy that his rosaries usually produced after the use of his powers. While the wound closed this was no typical healing, only an acceleration of the process that brought all the unpleasant side effects in a very short time.

He looked down at Cerulean, seeing the fear and confusion on her face. What a shame that she had become aware of her situation, he would have to be more direct in his methods than he usually would have preferred. Nevertheless he crouched down to be closer to her height, giving a smile that would have seemed genuine on any other face. There was a faint pulse from the amulet around his neck, a small glow that seemed to also come from his eyes for just a moment before fading. "Ah, you seem to have gotten separated from your mother. Such a shame, I spoke with her not long ago. You'll be safe here until she comes to find you." Despite his nature his voice had a quality that was smooth, almost hypnotic, as he spoke now.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander, pupper

He sighed soft a bit, shaking his head then smiling as he glanced down at the red wolf dog. He chuckled softly, when she nuzzled at his hands fir a moment. He squeaked and gasped too, feeling his own headache coming on. He whined softly a little bit, as he held his hands to his head.

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open/ wolf dog

Emeth

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon sighed as she shook her head. She huffed as she looked at her. "Didn't I just say you need to go home? I didn't say anything about your home not being safe...But you are near the forest right now, aren't you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He nodded once more and kept fortifying the house, he didn't want to get caught with an angel in his hut, that could have a bad result.
(It's fine sorry for long delay)

Jane/regular angel/female/tags;Annabel/crush;open
She nodded, she looked around. "I meant for the rest of the Angels" she looked back to Annabel and nodded once more "I will come with you, for a short while, then I must return to my own home"
(Sorry for short and delayed responses, I was on a trip.
What kind of curse is the demon king doing? Like what effects is it giving the Angels)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •Forest
    •Tagged: Malpercio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice felt the wave of magic waft through the air before she saw Malpercio crumble before her. She didn't know what the wave of magic was but assumed it may have been the curse being reset. Though before thinking of her own safety she quickly put Pikko on the ground and rushed to his side. "Are you okay?" She didn't know if he would respond but silently hoped that the curse really hadn't been reset.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •The Forest
    •Tagged: Taighlare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Taighlare, " Lance tested that name on his tongue before smiling brightly, "Its a beautiful name one befitting of a beautiful woman. Especially..." As Lance was about continue the magical energy seemed to shake his very being. His muscles burned and his head began to pound, this was a feeling he knew all to well. "My lady I'm going to have to ask you... to leave. The curse... it has been...recast." Lance fought the curse for as long as he could, his voice straining and barely audible. For a moment her felt as though he was chocking and fell to his knees, his hands meeting his throat. Looking up, Lance gasped one more word. "Run.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me