Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:47 am

𝕃𝔼𝔼
12 yrs/ male / monster shifter / form;; human/ location;; forest / tags;; mirabelle

He leaped back as he heard a voice return his pleas for help, a girl. "I don't know, I just woke up here and I was in bed last, in my house!" The boy replied, eventually seeing a figure come into view. She was much taller than him and the torn and tattered clothing, along with the knife, making him a bit skeptical. He took a step back, blinking. "Do you know where I am?" He asked slowly, his voice quiet.

((EHHH, its such a bad post rip))
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus shook his head slightly at Noah's protest, concerned that the cub's crying was going to attract a lot of unwanted attention. Well, anymore than it already had done. It was clearly too late to avoid anything making an appearance soon, and his attention turned towards the rustling. He paled slightly, his thoughts going for the possibility that it was the mother bear that was fast approaching them. He was distracted enough that - even with the cub's incessant wailing - it wasn't until the cub had bitten his leg that he had noticed it. By then, he had almost forgotten to stay calm, and he promptly let out a shout of pain, and without thinking, he attempted to move his leg to shake off the cub - and quickly found that it was heavy than he had expected. Nevertheless, he answered Noah, if a little pained, "The mother?" he asked, "Yeah, I think there's a very good chance that it's her,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 am

Rosemary

She stared ahead, a notepad in her lap. She didn't really have much of a plan, with getting to her brother without being surrounded by... her hazel eyes drifted to her hand, opening it. I wish I did something...then I could be with my baby brother.. The notepad was from her previous job before she was randomly teleported here. A simple reporter. The recorder she had was crushed on the landing and this was all she had. Some stuff on some guy named Michael West. But she scribbled her black pen on the paper, sighing. I guess I don't have much of a choice but to have a look around... But that meant drifting away from her brother a bit. He got up and shoved the notepad in her back pocket, where she always kept it, and marched onward, deeper into the world.

Austin

He settled in the camp pretty easily. Although they didn't really believed his power. Most of the powers here were... visible. But he made it either way. He tried to say that his sister was out there, somewhere, but the person who introduced his just kept talking and he didn't want to be rude. "Tsk," he ran his hands through his 'fro in annoyance. "That should've been top priority..." his knee bounced where he sat, his black eyes drifting to person to person. They are all different.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_MAD_Q » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 am

Olivia/15/Omni-Communication/Location:Food Hut/Tags: Dean and Mya
Olivia looks down a little disappointed in herself. "I am sorry I could be of any more help." She says meekly, but she remembers something that brings a small smile to her face. " On the brighter side, I found a few apple trees, we hadn't known about before." She was akawardly trying to make this any better. Tapping her finger tips together. Clapping her hands together when Dane asked Mya to look at it. "Yeah! If anyone can figure out what its all about, you can. I belive in you!" She moves right up next to her to show her support, as well as to get away form the smelly goo.
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:32 am

Mya frowned as she looked at it. As she thought about the auras look, she couldn't help but shiver a little. "it's nothing good, I can tell you that." she trailed off and looked a little longer. "the aura is dark purple, black in places. The only significance of black I can think if is evil, and purple could mean magic, or something like that." Mya straightened up and sighed. "not a good combination."
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:57 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
' we're really not getting far here, huh?' said Dean referring to the fact that they've been meeting dead end after dead end when questioning the odd disappearance of food , & the strange slime. Which, by now was stinking up the entire cabin in which the food was stored.' Mya, if you could find and alert Jax of this situation that'd be great. I'll round up some tribe members, we'll all go in the forests to look for any animals that could cause this amount of damage. It might be a wild goose hunt, but it's what we've got to do! Mya, you can come with us, we'll need someone who can tell when something's approaching. And it'd be handy to have a medic on board as well;' Dean said, looking towards the medic who seemed to be stumped. 'fortunately, Olivia you can't come' said Dean, now turning towards the young apprentice. ' you're too young, and you could ruin the entire operation.' said Dean, now turning back to Mya to add ' We'll leave in an hour or so, that way we'll have the select few we've chosen to come with us ready by the time we need to go.' he said hastily to Mya, before swiftly leaving the cabin, in search for the members he was to choose to go and search for this hungry animal.

|TAGS: OLIVIA, MYA,OPEN!|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:04 am

Mya nodded as she listened to the leader. The hour would give her the time to get a few herbs ready as well. When Dean talked to Olivia, she felt a little sorry for her. Being told you could ruin a whole mission wasn't either gentle or nice. So before walking out, she turned to Olivia. "sorry about that, I think he's stressed out and doesn't really mean it. But I think he's simply concerned you could get hurt." she told her gently before walking out. She sighed in the air, finally able to breathe clean air once again. Then, she purposely strode into the center of the village, turning her head every way and that to find the second in command.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; sixteen. ] [mirabelle ! ??]

Postby mellow. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:07 am

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - hunter - tags; lee
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle listened to his response, remembering how it felt when she was first transported here as well. Just as confused as him, she was, and with her confusion came aggression— she was reluctant to join the others, or even talk to them, and was hostile towards everyone until she warmed up to them. Still civil, of course, but suspicious of them all. "Well, not exactly.. it's complicated. I know where we are, but not where we are.. er, let's just say that this isn't Earth." Mirabelle settled for; she didn't know exactly where she was, but she was quite sure that it wasn't the home she was used to. But she couldn't answer him properly— she knew very little about this world, which seemed to only be inhabited by people.. more than average, she always said.

-- —— --

Noah wasn't thinking that it was actually the mother bear, in fact
assuming that it was the bald man who had chased him down before. But when
Magnus suggested that it might be an angry mother, he started to panic even
more than he was doing before— if that were possible. Noah felt beads of
sweat run down the sides of his face, small enough to not be noticed. He
then turned to Magnus: "Then is it too late to run?" Noah suggested,
now noticing the small bear latched onto Magnus. He exclaimed loudly,
then rushed to unlatch him. He caught hold of the bear's hind legs, pulling
hard. "Does— ergh!— does this h-hurt?" Noah asked, because
he realized he might be tearing at Magnus' flesh even more by pulling at the
cub while it was attached, quite literally, to Magnus.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; --
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:20 am

𝕃𝔼𝔼
12 yrs/ male / monster shifter / form;; human/ location;; forest / tags;; mirabelle

"Not Earth? But that makes no sense! I was just in my bed, this has to be a dream." A wave of anxiety seemed to wash over him as his hands and legs began to tremble. It can't be true, right? He found it hard to believe that he was somehow transported to some random forest, more importantly, an entirely different planet? Dimension? Whatever.
Though he found himself scared and anxious anyways. "You probably kidnapped me! And saying that I'm not 'On Earth' anymore just to make me stay here or something. Do you think I'm dumb?" He spoke up, staring wide eyed at the stranger. This is the only thing his mind could come up with to make the situation make any sense.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus quickly realised that he had made a wrong assumption, judging from how Noah seemed to panic more at the thought of the mother bear coming towards them, rather than something else - what, though, he wasn't entirely sure about, but maybe it would have been easier to not suggest it was anything else. He blinked a couple of times at Noah's suggestion to run, dropping his gaze towards the bear cub. He probably could move, but he didn't want to drag and potentially further injure the cub - even though it was essentially now attached to him - and he would end up being slow anyway. He gritted his teeth, trying hard not to make it clear that he was in pain, but it was very difficult to do so. "Just a litt-- ARGH!" he said, unable to disguise the pain. After a few moments of recomposing himself, he added - a little breathlessly - "Just go before whatever it is turns up!" he wasn't going to slow someone else down, especially not a kid.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me