☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:41 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni finally finished and had left the cafeteria. They were now at the training caves just sitting down with each other waiting for Alder to start training and for the others to finish their breakfast. "I'm bored!!" Giovanni whined like a small child. Sherlyn just sighed and replied in the most sarcastic tone,"Well do something then,child!" "I am not a child!" "Well you sure do sound like one!" Sherlyn shot back at him. Giovanni decided to stay silent after the small argument.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:The whole Heroine Table (Because the thing is growing extremely fast!)

Sage's vision shifted towards Aerissa,"No..But I bet it's gonna be awesome!!" Sage said sounding extremely confident even though she was talking a bit quietly so she wouldn't scare anyone with a sudden scream. "What about you? Have you discovered your power? It's probably awesome or gonna be awesome!" Sage said kindly as she shot Aerissa a smile.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne & Parlando

"Aww! Poor Alder! I have to agree,this stress that he gets from Wayne is very bad for him!" Kevin said giggling slightly as he sat down at the table Parlando and Ant were sitting at. As soon as he heard Parlando comment about Wayne being taken out and Ant beg for it to happen he burst out laughing. "Oh my god! That would be amazing! Imagine the dorm finally being stench free!" He said and then turned to Ant. "His snores were probably the thing that made me sleep in so late! I mean how can you guys possibly sleep with that sound? It sounds like there's a PIG in our dorm! Well...Technically there is a PIG in our dorm!"
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:51 pm

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain
        Forum

Ember continuously glanced down at Rain, making sure she was still awake. She can't pass out...Not now. She thought, feeling her own body weight drag her down as she walked further towards the castle. Why the hell is it so far away?! She hissed bitterly, before Rain muttered the word 'alright'. I've just gotta push through this, I guess. With that, seconds seemed like minutes, and every minute seemed like a painful hour. Where's the motivation? She questioned, her body wanting to give in with carrying another being across the vacant stretch of ground. Gosh. What am I thinking?! This is Rain you're talking about, Ember! She's the one that needs help! The girl you like, does that not ring the bell?! She growled half to herself, narrowing her eyebrows as she began to pick up her pace. Does that not say enough!? Okay, listen! She's one of the hottest, most attractive girls you'd ever meet in your life! Not to say, her personality is so unique and different! It just tips the scales, all to none. You can't let, what, 100 pounds of physical weight drag you down. She looked back down at Rain, her heart pounding heavily in her chest as she slowly became overwhelmed with the thoughts. She could've sworn that the sound of it beating would be noticeable, but, then again, when was it ever?

XX
    ▐░XXDXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXKXX░▌

▐░XXGXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXIX.X░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXI.XX░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Male
        Age ⇢ 17 years
        Power ⇢ Electricity
        Weapon ⇢ Knife
        Sexuality ⇢ Straight
        Tags⇢ Tyla, then Open
        Forum

Derek raised his hands, curling his liops back as she denied the help. "Alright, alright. Have fun there." The brute muttered, giving her some time to walk ahead of him so that he wouldn't bump into her and make it "awkward". That damn kid, she needs to know when to bite her own tongue. He thought with a small huff. I wonder who that reminds me of... He thought sarcastically before heading into the kitchen.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── ten

Postby passione » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:04 pm

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ cafeteria ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv, runt ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Xia couldn't help but giggle at Runt's excitement. She looked over to the Lieutenant for a brief moment but turned back to the ecstatic puppy. "You're strong. We've seen you and the boulders. I think it's fair that we entrust you to keep this child happy by crafting a crown that will suit her highness... one of the many symbols of humanity!" Xia gestured to Eletha, addressing the younger girl as royalty. "Bend some metal to make... one of those Laurels or something? We need a crown that says 'humanity will prevail!'"
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:51 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain deliriously looked up in the distance at the tower that was now so much nearer than before, just how far had Ember carried her? The sickly girl felt herself begin to shiver and leaned in closer to her companion for warmth. This action not only brought her the much needed warmth but enabled Rain to be able to catch a small scent of the girl's soap and shampoo.
This caused Rain to smile, even in this delirious state, she knew she could count on Ember, but boy would Rain ever have a lot of debt to repay. What her partner was doing for the delirious girl was unthinkable.
If it were any other time before today, Rain would have thought that she would have just been left there to die, but now she knew,
Rain had an unsung hero with her, and that hero's name was Ember.

xxx𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 ❈ Power: Sleep/Dream Induction ❈ Form ❈ Tags: Xia/Runt/Liv
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Eletha listened to the conversation around her and couldn't help but smile and puff her chest out a bit when Xia adressed her as royalty. Eletha had always wanted to be a pretty princess.
Though the young girl did not fully understand the conversation transpiring between these two, she slid down to beside Runt and unconsciously gave her puppy dog eyes filled with hope that she would perform this task, "Please big sister Runt!" Eletha begged.
The little girl was very happy with all the excitement and fun going on around her that she couldn't help but smile. Eletha held the skull out towards the older girl, "Damien says that he'll like you if you do, and he says that I should give you a big hug if you make one!"

xxx𝕂𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ✥ Power: Hypnosis ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Demetria
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kit paused his rambling when he heard Demetria's voice, he offered her a small smile and took a few deep breaths to calm himself.
"I-i swear on my life this is the truth..." he starts, Kit sits down on the floor leaning on the cave wall and pats the spot beside him.
"W-when I was born, I w-wasn't alone. I-i had a twin brother..." Kit then proceeded to explain how his brother never took his first breath, and how as he grew up there was always something inside of him trying to get out.
As the boy spoke more and more, his stutter seemed to disappear, Kit was starting to get used to talking to Demetria and now felt relatively comfortable around her.
"One day when I was training with my parents, back when I was six, I heard a voice in my head and out popped Ross, he calls himself my twin brother and he sometimes takes over my body. The person that acted like a total jerk to you and a total playboy to Henley was Ross. It was all him and not me, I feel horrible." Kit looked over at the girl beside him with almost panicked eyes, now that he was comfortable with her, he couldn't bear the thought of losing her. Every friendship to this shy boy was precious.
"You probably don't believe my story Demetria, because who would believe something that crazy? I can't control the other person that lives inside me, I'm really very sorry."
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:46 am

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain
        Forum

Ember pulled Rain closer to her body, giving off her warmth to the girl. She was so cold, but, there was no reason for her to be. Maybe she has a...Medical condition? She questioned, looking up at the tower, finding the entrance. She would have known about it though. She inhaled deeply through her nose, feeling the adrenaline starting to leave her as she entered the building. She clung onto Rain, hoping that this place had someone in here. And if there's not? She paused, looking down at Rain as a new thought occurred. No. I-...I couldn't. I wouldn't. She glanced around her, but there seemed to be no one here. "Hello?" She asked, her voice echoing for a short amount of time before it dulled down. She could only hope to hear a response back.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 am

Runt was jumping up and down at this point, bursting with energy. She wanted to start sprinting laps around the room. It felt like she could run forever and never run out of breath.
She nodded so enthusiastically at Xia, it looked like her little head would pop right off her shoulders. "A crown! Humanity will prevail!! Of course, this is the Runt Jin you're speaking to, at your service!!!"
"OH MY GOD!!!" Runt suddenly exclaimed, throwing her arms around Xia in a bearhug.
Eletha had approached and was calling her big sister. The kid was so freakin cute, Runt's heart was gonna melt! Also, it was fortunate Eletha was here, because now Runt didn't have to be the shortest.
"Don't worry, little one!" Runt detached herself from Xia and saluted dramatically with one hand over her heart. "I, Runt Jin the Next Heroine of Humanity, will do my duty for the sake of mankind!! And all cute kids like you!!!"
She immediately sprinted off down the corridors and was soon out of sight.

* Tags: Other Girls

---

Parlando chuckled, imagining a small child punching Wayne out without even trying. It wouldn't be surprising after the embarrassing scene that just happened.
There was a loud crash from the other room. Wayne was no longer screaming like a two year old. Probably Alder knocked him out in his rampage. Pearl reclined in his chair, looking forward to tonight.
"Even if Wayne stays with us, I'm sure he will be a little quieter." He chuckled. "And if he isn't, we could work together to lock him in the washroom."
Pearl wrinkled up his nose at the mention of Wayne's sickening hog stench. "I'm not sure how he survives with his own smell. He seems to enjoy having bad hygiene. Anyway, I'm glad I have a sense of smell. Even if I have to deal with Wayne. At least I get to smell these delicious pancakes- I never thought Commander Alder would be a good cook."

* Tags: Ant, Kevin

---

Two weeks ago...

Knock, knock.
Rowan approached the doors, feeling a sense of dread gripping his heart. King Haden was close behind him. The knock that sounded could mean two things.
One; the Hellborn had vanquished humanity's heroine, and they had come to say "game over".
Two; Acacia had done the impossible.
In either case, the battle was over. Peace would come in the form of salvation or death. Rowan pushed open the doors, hardly daring to look.
"... It's over." It was the familiar calm voice, her voice. "It's over, and humankind will live on."
Relief washed over him. Emboldened, he finally looked, and immediately wished he hadn't. The Commander kneeling before the gate looked like a victim out of a horror movie. Crisscrossed with scars, uniform in tatters, a stray arrow sticking out of her neck. This was Rowan's first day on the job as a medic, and already he was dealing with the undead.
"Oh my god." Rowan could not handle this alone. "King Haden!"
He heard rushing footsteps behind him. Soon, the king emerged and stood by his side. Rowan clung to King Haden's arm to steady himself so he wouldn't collapse.
"I'm here." Haden's voice was calm but terribly worried, like a father trying to comfort his wounded child. "Oh, Acacia... what happened to you?"
"Do not worry about me." Acacia held something out. With a closer look, Rowan realized it was a person. He recognized the tangled blonde hair, the face beneath the wounds... It was his friend Ondine Malaya. Although Rowan was overjoyed she was alive, he felt terrible just seeing the state she was in. Barely clinging to life.
"Take the girl," The Commander insisted. "There is still time."
Rowan stepped forward, knowing he had to fulfill his responsibility. Acacia had done her part. As horrified as Rowan felt, he could not let his emotions interfere with his duty. He took Ondine into his arms and began to walk down the corridor at a brisk pace. As the only doctor left alive, the burden of her life or death rested alone on his shoulders.
Behind him, he heard the fading voices of King Haden and Commander Acacia.
"... You're a good woman, Commander. Thank you for all you've done.
"It was my duty."
"You did well. Now please, come with us."
"No. I cannot."
"No? But... You're hurt. We can help you."
"I am sorry. You cannot save someone who is already... already..."
"What is wrong?"
"Ah... take my pulse."
"..."
A pause. There must have been silence, judging from what Acacia was implying. To confirm Rowan's suspicions, when Haden spoke again, his voice sounded resigned and strained with grief.
"I understand. Could we at least make you comfortable somehow?"
"... Father..."
For a second, Rowan could swear he heard pain in her voice. He almost thought he imagined it. As she continued speaking, her voice returned to normal. There was no mistaking her calm and steady baritone for anybody else.
"I want to see the sunflowers... one last time."
"I will take you there."

A voice snapped him out of his memories. A girl's voice. Rowan stood up, looking over his unconscious friend one more time. Ondine was finally in stable condition and no longer needed life support, thanks to Rowan using his healing power every day. It had developed after the Commander...
... He didn't like to think about it. At least Acacia got to see those sunflowers though.
Rowan raced down the corridor towards the entrance. Once he reached the girl, he realized there was another injured teenager in her arms. These must be Acacia's Chosen, the teenagers training underground near the barrier...
Rowan took a deep breath to calm himself. At least it wasn't a horrific scene, such as Acacia's dreadful appearance when she reached the castle. Rowan hoped nothing like that ever happened again.
"My name is Rowan, Gardener Castle's healer," He introduced himself calmly, and held out his arms to take the incapacitated girl. He might have an easier time carrying her since, at this point, he was used to it.
"I should be able to help your friend." Rowan looked the teenager in the eye steadily. "I want you to tell me exactly what happened, as well as you remember it, please."

* Tags: Ember, Rain
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 am

[quote] Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
Liv listened as Xia told Runt about their idea for the crown, in a very dramatic manner. Runt responded equally as dramatically, looking absolutely over the moon at her task. She squealed when Eletha spoke to her, offering hugs if Runt made the crown, and hugged Xia declaring herself the 'Next Heroine of Humanity' before sprinting away.
"I've never met anyone with such an endless reserve of energy." Liv chuckled, "You could ask her to do anything and she'd agreed to do it."

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Kevin
The conversation somehow made its way back to Wayne's stench. Ant laughed as Kevin compared Wayne to a pig "I'm not sure that's a fair comparison." He replied, "...To the pig I mean. At least they can be cute, Wayne could never be cute."
He thought for a moment, "We ought to get scented candles or something for the barracks." He suggested, "Anything to make it smell more pleasant."
He chuckled at Parlando's surprise about Alder's cooking ability. "I wouldn't have thought Commander Alder had the patience for cooking but this is very nice." He agreed.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ so don't you worry 'bout a thing !! )

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 pm

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
        I took a seat next to him, paying careful attention as he explained. The story was crazy, entirely. Though what I noticed the most was that, as he spoke, his usual stutter faded. "Of course I believe you, Kit." I smile reassuringly, then slowly reach over and place my hand on top of his. A "friendly" gesture. "I trust you, and I know you wouldn't purposefully hurt I or anyone here." I knew what he'd told me was entirely true, Kit didn't seem like the type that would lie. Despite his counterpart. Plus, I know trusting him and everyone else is a chance I'm willing to take. Wayne, well, not so much. I could guess he finally got dragged away by Alder, throwing his usual temper tantrum like the child he was. "Also, if you ever need to talk, I'll always and forever here."
Last edited by hellb0und on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:31 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain managed to look at the boy, there were five of him and all five were spinning. The girl groaned softly and closed her eyes again, keeping them open made her more than nauseous. Rain's skin was pretty cold and she felt her consciousness slip out of her reach. She had only fainted going limp in the arms of the one who held her.
All signs Rain had pointed to anemia, the fainting, the dizziness, the pale skin and cold hands. All due to a lack of red blood cells in her body. Though she didn't know what the problem was.
Even in her unconscious state, the redhead was shivering ever so softly, despite the odd rush of heat coming from her veins.

xxx𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 ❈ Power: Sleep/Dream Induction ❈ Form ❈ Tags: Xia/Runt/Liv
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Eletha smiled and giggled at Runt's enthusiasm letting it catch on to her jumping up and down in her seat. When the peppy and energetic girl left Eletha cheered after her. She then moved back down to Liv and Xia, overhearing the lieutenant say something about Runt having lots of energy, and nodded in agreement.
Eletha hummed a quiet tune seeming very happy as she finished off the rest of her food and drink.
"This is fun ♪♫♪" Eletha sang out with a great big smile.

xxx𝕂𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ✥ Power: Hypnosis ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Demetria
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kit found himself relaxing when Demetria said she believed him. He just let out a long and surprised breath before wincing when she put his hand on top of his, frightened that she had been being sarcastic about believing him. He remained tense until she spoke again saying she knew that he wouldn't hurt anybody, he then loosened up.
Furthermore the girl had added that he could talk to her any time he needed.
Kit found himself overjoyed and was relatively speechless the only thing he could mumble was a very soft,
"Thank you..."
Kit wanted to hug Demetria right then and there, but would that be taking it to far? The shy boy was horrible at reading the atmosphere and actions of other people, but something told him it was ok to risk it just this once; he didn't know if it was his gut or if it was Ross, but Kit decided to take this chance and pulled the girl siting beside him into a gentle hug.
The male hadn't realized it but he was shaking as he held Demetria in a hug.
"Thank you." Kit repeated.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ No Longer Accepting ☀

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; table of heroines]
    slightly surprised by sage's sudden burst of confidence, she blinked a few times in an attempt to stabilise herself. temporarily amused by runt's excitement, she watched as the girl reacted extremely positively to something, although she wasn't sure what. ari didn't know runt particularly well, but she could tell that the girl had a heart of gold and enthusiasm for days. with a smile, she turned her attention back to sage, and nodded to her question. "I discovered mine about ten minutes ago," she explained in her soft voice, "but I don't really know much about it or what I can do yet."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me