вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:07 am

Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Gio nodded for guy to grab the wheel,"Take the wheel I shall go show Ivy the plan". smiling he walked down the wooden steps anf into the captains quarters. Once they were inside he walked up to the giant map on the wall.

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;King Edwards Fleet

Evelyn looked over at the siren. "Fine, but if you try to escape we will spear you and tell the navy to start their attacks outhere for hunting sirens." she said with a stern voice. Putting her hand on the ice chains she began to melt them, she did it cause she didn't know her second in command was on deck.

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Jackson waited on the shore line, the wind picking up and the water rising on the island. It seemed as if the island was about to sink to nothing.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Sid

Maven felt the spray hit her back. She tensed as the second set of spray hit, then stood back up. The rest of the waves looked calm, for now at least. Without turning, she asked, "Sid, have you rigged the sails?"

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita stirred the rice into the boiling water carefully. She could here the water rippling uneasily against the ship and hoped that it didn't mean trouble. The sky hadn't looked good earlier, so she assumed a storm was the cause. A sudden crack of thunder confirmed her suspicions.

Krenram "The Titanic Nightmare Serpent"
Male||Sea Serpent||Sea Creature||In the Ocean near the Blue Grazer||Tags; King Edward's fleet

Krenram dove under again, coming closer to the ship. He once again stuck his head above the water and towered above the vessel. He showed his fangs and smacked his tail against the surface of the ocean for attention. "Humanoids, why is the siren on your ship? He belongs in the depths of the sea,
not in chains," the serpent rumbled.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 am

Captain Evelyn Da'vom

Loking over, Evelyn saw the serpant. It was the first ever serpant she had ever seen. Listening to is words she saw all the men on the ship preparing the cannons. "Hold fire!" she ordered and then walked up to the end of the boat. "You have no business here, and the siren in chains is none of your business." she said firmly.

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Gio nodded for guy to grab the wheel,"Take the wheel I shall go show Ivy the plan". smiling he walked down the wooden steps anf into the captains quarters. Once they were inside he walked up to the giant map on the wall.

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Jackson waited on the shore line, the wind picking up and the water rising on the island. It seemed as if the island was about to sink to nothing.
[/quote][/quote]
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Gadget (Gidget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget looked at the sea creature in awe, "Wow" She said as she gazed at the massive serpent-like creature. The half-elf walked up to the side of the deck to get a closer look, she then proceeded to get out her book and started to sketch Krenram. The sketch was surprisingly detailed and had little notes here and there.

Sid

Human/Ebony Arrow/Merchant/Male/20

Sid walked the rest of the way towards Maven and stopped about a foot or two in front of her. "Well hello to you too" He said jokingly, "The sails are rigged, but you might have to remind me to collect my knives later" He responded to Maven as he looked around trying to spot a job that was left undone.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:54 am

Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Sid

Maven ignored Sid's comment about saying hello. She nodded in address to the fact that the task had been done correctly. Whatever Maven thought of him, the merchant was excellent at sailing despite the fact that it wasn't his true trade.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

Raejiita stirred the rice into the boiling water carefully. She could here the water rippling uneasily against the ship and hoped that it didn't mean trouble. The sky hadn't looked good earlier, so she assumed a storm was the cause. A sudden crack of thunder confirmed her suspicions.

Male||Sea Serpent||Sea Creature||In the Ocean near the Blue Grazer||Tags; King Edward's fleet

Krenram laughed, but his deep rumble held no merriment. "I am afraid you are wrong, dear captain. Every ounce of this is my business,
as this is my part of the sea," he said,
loud voice making the very air shudder. Although he was above them by quite a bit, he had no reason to scream or shout because they could hear him perfectly clear. His sensitive ear drums could hear every word they muttered, although he didn't show it.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:18 am

Skaith Shadowleaper

Black Skull- First Mate\\18\\Faeren-black wolf\\Female

Skaith shadowjumped to assist a crew member and continued to help as the Arrow dove into the storm.

Sid

Sid continued to stand by Maven "so..." he said akwardly. "is the great Maven Sordweaver going to apologize to Skaith?" He asked as he prepaired himself for the inevitable order to mind his own buisness, or get back to work.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Maven snorted and lashed her tail. "Oh, that's a good one. Apologize to Skaith? Nah. She probably forgot about it already. Seems like it, anyways," Maven said, not truly paying attention. The Arrow was crashing over wave after wave, going airborne time and time again. She thought she could see a light up ahead... Several actually. They went high up in the air and stopped suddenly, the line of tiny dots of light abruptly ending. She had a feeling she knew why they hooked at the top, although if bent down over something. The pirate captain figured it was a sea serpent, and the only reason a serpent would be interested that keenly was if there was a ship. The poor visibility prevented her from seeing whatever vessel the serpent saw, but she was quite curious and decided to stay on track for now.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

Krenram laughed, but his deep rumble held no merriment. "I am afraid you are wrong, dear captain. Every ounce of this is my business,
as this is my part of the sea," he said,
loud voice making the very air shudder. Although he was above them by quite a bit, he had no reason to scream or shout because they could hear him perfectly clear. His sensitive ear drums could hear every word they muttered, although he didn't show it.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:30 am

Sid

Sid thought about Maven's comment for a moment before he responded, "Is there anything else you need me to do?". After he asked that Sid followed Maven's line of site towards the unknown ship and a sea serpent "You could just send Skaith to investigate when we get closer" He commented.

Gadget (Gidget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget continued sketching and making notes in her note pad. She looked up at the sea serpent before she took a step back so she could meet her green eyes with his. "Excuse me Mr. Sea Serpent I was just wondering, what do you eat?" She asked casually as if he wasn't a giant sea creature that could eat her whole.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marghost » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:17 am

[...]
Last edited by marghost on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Captain Evelyn Da'vom

Evelyns jaw dropped when Gadget asked the serpent a question. Grabbing the young gril by the shoulder, she looked up at the serpant "the siren is under the protection of King Edwards Fleet, there for he is no concern of yours." Her hand stayed at her side near her sword just incase if something happened she could signal a fire at the serpant.

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Jackson

xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me