Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:11 am

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Katelyn |
Ione looked down at the blade, thinking of how things were at first. "Practice, I suppose. The first time I figured out what I could do, things didn't go too well." she replied, a slight smile appearing on her face as she remembered. She was all right being asked questions, so she held the piece of metal she'd brought in her hand and waited.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: |

xxxxxKatelyn could just imagine how the woman's first attempts at moving hard pieces of metal. Ugly. Like Viserys' molten crown. She grimaced and sliced her palm open on the freshly sharpened edge. "I've practised this once before." She studied the blood and remarked, her gaze still fixed on the millions of cells "Aren't our bodies beautiful? And our blood powerful?" Before she could let the ferrokineticist respond, the carpenter grabbed the axe with her other hand and turned around to get back to work. "I'd best go chop down a tree now. Thanks for the sharpening." She waved the woman good-bye. Her cut had almost clotted. If she ever took a blood oath, she'd have to do it fast.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
'I didn't suspect you.' said Dean, before scanning the room, ' someone stole our food, or something' said Dean, looking down at the green slime that was left behind.' since you've obviously been making trips to this cabin, did you see anything? said Dean, now dropping his basket of berries in order to examine the green "goo" more closely. It was the strangest thing Dean had ever seen, the slime was odd, and a very vibrant shade of green , as Dean crouched down he could see the small shaking of the slime. It was moving and looked as though it were a type of thick jelly, but it smelled very off, Dean soon put his fingers over his nose closing both nostrils in order to prevent himself from smelling the disgusting slime.

|TAGS: OLIVIA, OPEN|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 am

Mya sighed on annoyance. Frans wasn't coming, she realized. Well, she would need to get him herself. And she wasn't happy. Mya left the medicine hut and simply started walking around camp, knowing that at some point she would have to see his aura. But after some time, she saw something else instead. It was a small, dark-purplish aura, near the ground. Frowning, Mya walked towards it. It came from the food hut. And Dean was there, along with another person she recognized as Olivia. Mya entered, careful to stay away from the thing. "what is that?" she simply asked, pointing at it.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:08 am

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Open |
Ione's eyebrows lifted slightly, registering what her ability might be. She didn't have any time to say anything as Katelyn walked away, though. "They sure are," she said quietly, to herself in answer to the older female's question. With a sigh, she put her head back against the tree, picking up the piece of metal in her hand. She had certainly been interesting to meet.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_MAD_Q » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:26 am

Olivia/15/Apprentice/Omni-Communication/Location:Food Hut/Tag: Dean and Mya
She puts her hands down with a sigh of relief. But when she inhales she nearly vomits on the smell, barly able to hold it down she covers her nose with her shirt. "Oh my! What on earth is that stuff?" She says the same time with May, it startled her that she cam out of nowhere. Dispite the offending oder she dose her best to remember any small details that she has seen. Closing her eyes she thinks back, but nothing unusual seems to have happened. "I didn't remember anything wird. Frankly I wouldn't need to see the thing, I woukd have smelled it." She smirked at her small joke but quickly stoped messing around, this not being the situation for that. "Dose anything remember what happened?" She hears sevral murmurs form her clothing, sadly her cloths saw nothing ether. Though what she heads form the room is really strange. "That's wired. Not even the room knows what happened, according to everything is missing time. Even if those thing we're here for the even, they can't tell me." She scratches her head, this had never happened before. This is quite worrysome for her, but won't give up. "How about you goo? What can you tell me?.....Hello?" Nothing, the good is quiet, it can't speak at all, or at keast won't. "I don't understand, my abilities seem to be useless. This creture somehow has blocked me out."
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:28 am

𝕃𝔼𝔼
12 yrs/ male / monster shifter / form;; human/ location;; forest / tags;; open

The small boy groaned, his back and clothes drenched. The musky odor of dead leaves filled his lungs as he breathed in, the forest scents overwhelming his senses. His eyes flickered open, squinting in the bright sunlight that peered through the branches. He got to his feet. "Virgo?" He called out, glancing around only to see trees. What happened? How'd I get here? He couldn't recall going here, let alone even having any forests around his house.
The short boy began walking through the forest, bright green eyes wide. "Hello? Is anyone out there? I'm lost!"
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:35 pm

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Open |

xxxxxGeorge's eyes fluttered open. He discovered he was not in his bedroom in Ely. He stumbled out of the hut and was surprised to see the sun high in the sky. Do I have do something? The gardener scratched his head and wandered around the village, trying to regain his memory. Why am I here?
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ the outsider ; fifteen. ] [mirabelle ! ??]

Postby mellow. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:20 pm

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - hunter - tags; lee
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle woke up groggily, rolling over on her mattress. She yawned, blinking the fatigue out of her eyes. Soon, she stood, stretching out her arms and fully waking up for the day. She decided she'd go down to the river and get washed up a bit— her clothes would dry as the day went by, she figured, since she didn't have any other clean clothes— actual clothes, that was, and not just rags put together. Those, obviously, gave minimal protection. She swiped her knife up from the floor, wiping the dirt of it off on her shirt, which was beginning to gain holes and had plenty of stains on it. She really needed a bath, she thought. She dragged herself out of her hut, looking around the place: still a half-way developed village— nothing's changed yet. she thought to herself, heading towards the forest.

As she went deeper into the depths of the dense forest, she heard a faint call: "Virgo?"
    Mirabelle immediately swiped her sharp dagger out of it's leather sheath and grasped the handle tightly, as she walked further into the forest. If there was any sort of danger, she needed the dagger, of course. Soon, she believed she was closer to where the sound was coming from, and sure enough, she heard another call. "Hello? Is anyone out there?"
    Mirabelle ducked behind a tree; the voice was only a couple paces away. "I'm lost!" The voice then called. Mirabelle came to the realization that it was simply a child, and that he didn't know where he was. She stood up, and approached him, wary still.
    "Hello? Kid, are you okay?" she replied upon coming closer. She could now clearly see the kid: blonde-ish hair, like hers, looked around ten due to his height, and was probably just transported.

-- —— --

Noah listened to him, but thought it was possible the cub could still be eaten.
"B-But can't we still—" he tried, stuttering madly as the cub's
crying grew louder and more urgent. He was quite desperate for some food, but he
decided that Magnus was right, and he simply dropped the cub, letting it fall to the
grassy ground carelessly. It began groaning and wailing louder, scurrying around,
obviously in pain. It's quick, hurried movements were accompanied with whimpers
of pain, as it called for it's mother. Noah heard another rustling not far off among
all the commotion— was it that bald cannibal again? He didn't think of the possibility
that mother bear was closer than he wanted her.
The young bear scurried towards Magnus, and taking him as a threat as well, dove for
his leg in an attempt to bite it. "Er— Magnus? Do you think that's..
that rustling— do you think—"
He stuttered, facing the bushes and trees,
oblivious to the fact that the small bear was going for Magnus.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; --
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:36 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|

'Really, not even you can figure it out?' Dean asked in awe at the fact that not even Olivia's ability could figure out the truth. 'And to your question, Mya, I have no clue. It was just here when I got here!' he told the medic who had just appeared in the doorway. ' Something definitely broke in, and they were very hungry it seems. Is there anything weird about the aura Mya?' he asked, in hope that they'd get some answers to this strange, concerning mystery.

|TAGS: OLIVIA, Mya, OPEN|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me