☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 am

Eden looked around the cabin, clearly confused at why they were here. His sister had told him a lot about the Sanctuary, but not exactly why they had to come. Walking around a bit more, he almost stepped on the hand of Solara's son. Looking down slightly, he recognized the face of Cilan. The boy his sister kept talking about when he and Mal were younger. Of course, he was too young at that age to actually understand what she was ranting about. Sliding down, he landed on his back next to him. "Hello, Prince Cilan!" He said. Eden, being the annoyed little brother to Mal, had an urge to embarrass her. As most people knew, Eden had quite a big mouth and was a terrible secret keeper.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 pm

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna, regina, and gavotte/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Once Regina had finished her story Jennifer gave her a half smile, "Excuse us." Taking Anna's hand she led her over to Gavotte and the others, there wasn't anyway she'd leave Anna alone with Regina. "You guys alright?' Jennifer asked, noticing Gavotte had clearly been out of breath she got down on her knees and took his hand gently. "What happened?" Confused at the state they'd been in, the girl lying next to him she'd overheard was named Xia. Jennifer should've gone and looked for them, she could've at least helped in carrying the female. Scoffing herself silently she looked over at her for a moment, unable to notice any wounds.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

Windwoods? Of course, where Vivien used to live. The place was all too familiar, she decided to trust the male. He clearly wasn't one of Alastair's guards, and he's blessed by Solara. "We should go wherever Solara is." Vivien suggested firmly, "When do we leave?" She was full of questions, unaware of what had been going on.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:13 pm

The Sanctuary

Gavotte lifted his head up immediately when he heard Jen's voice. She was alright, of course. So was Anna. That was good. Gavotte was still catching his breath, but he had recovered enough to speak better.
"I think Xia had a problem with her lungs... but the air is fresh here. She should be fine," Gavotte explained. That was right. The air was unnaturally fresh here, and the plants were unnaturally lush and vibrant. With his excellent vision, he was probably not mistaken that the grass was glowing a faint silvery-purple in the moonlight. And yes, the moon was shining overhead from a break in the dark clouds. So the curse of darkness was just clouds. Gavotte was just so relieved to finally see the sky again, even if it was just a tiny patch that barely managed to reveal the moon. It was nearly a full moon.
"I'm glad to see you and Anna are well. How is the Sanctuary?" He asked, managing a slightly pained smile. Gavotte was not used to being out of breath. He normally had very good endurance.

While Timpani had horrible eyesight, there was no mistaking that Mayne was yawning. Of course, Timpani had been created and raised inside a big volcano. She wasn't too experienced about manners or that load of disgrace. She thought it looked cute though, so she chuckled and waded out of the water.
"You remind me of a kitten," Timpani laughed as she picked up Mayne in her arms, not too roughly. She just really wanted to hug him right now. He was a little lighter than most people, and Timpani considered most people to be light anyway. He fit perfectly in her arms, like a missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle.
For a moment she thought of her mother Vulcana, and the stories she would tell. The great blacksmith was a solitary type, but she had her affectionate moments. Timpani remembered her mother always ending the story whenever Juniper was mentioned. And then Vulcana would be silent for a long time, and the firelight of the volcano would seem to become a little dimmer. Juniper must have been someone dear to her mother.
Timpani didn't know why she was remembering these things, or why Mayne was afraid she would get angry.
"I don't know why you think you would offend me. But come on. You are coming to bed before Zelkova comes for you." She teased and began walking towards the cabin.

---

The Cabin

"Aah!" For a moment, Cilan assumed that the manticore's girlfriend (a womanticore?) had somehow infiltrated the Sanctuary cabin to attack him. He jumped to his feet, but then he realized it was just a boy. It was that boy who followed Mallory around, that one who shifted into a small white wolf.
"Oh, hi. I thought you were someone else," He laughed. "Sorry about that... uh, what's up?"

---

Clock Tower

Ivana was still surprised that her father wasn't losing his temper. He could be very eccentric and unpredictable, especially when things were going wrong. Agatha making a reappearance definitely counted as 'things going wrong'. But Adam just held Amber tightly, and his voice was barely audible when he said, "I love you too, my little girl."
Ivana pretended he didn't see the tears in his eyes.
"You come back and visit," Audrey ordered, hugging Amber roughly. "If you bring back some new recipes for your Dad, I might let you off without a punishment for that!" She angrily gestured to the lightbulb, but Ivana could tell by her smile that she wasn't really angry.
"I'd love to come with you," Ivana told Amber with a smile. She had to take her hand away from Amber's, since Clair was still clinging to Solara. Ivana stepped forward and pried her sleeping sister off the Queen's leg. It was like when King Alastair pulled the sword out of the stone. Solara was literally as still as a rock, and Clair was literally as stuck as that sword. But, like her mother, Ivana had enough strength to take anything Clair could throw at her.
She carried her little sister over to Adam, who took the sleeping girl and rocked her in his arms. Ivana noticed he turned his face away slightly, like he was hiding something, and he wouldn't meet anyone's eyes. With anyone else, this would be highly suspicious and she would probably zap them. But this was Adam. He was probably trying to hide the fact that he was on the verge of tears. He never cried in front of people.
"May I be excused to change out of this dress?" Ivana just realized she was still wearing that fancy white dress.
"Of course. You put on some proper work clothes right now, young lady!" Of course, Audrey had to turn it into a lecture. "I don't want you killing basilisks and racing dragons- without the proper sports wear!"
Ivana chuckled. Her mother just loved to nag. She curtsied to her parents and Solara (who was still just standing there with no expression), then left the room to change. As soon as she entered her room and closed the door, she knew exactly what she was going to wear. She always did.
It only took her a minute, and then she emerged in full athletic wear. She had purple shorts with white stripes, and a white t-shirt with purple lettering. Both the front and back had the big number "01" (since she was the firstborn) and the back read 'LIN' above the number. Ivana was, naturally, captain of her school's volleyball team. It was an all-girls private school, and Ivana was well known as the Queen Bee.
"That's more like it!" Audrey laughed. "And your ponytail's not even lopsided. Good."
"Mother..." Ivana chuckled.
Audrey actually grabbed both girls by the collar, and turned them to face her. "Now behave yourself when you're with Auntie Solara! No staying up past your bedtime. No getting into trouble with monsters. And absolutely no electrocuting the others. I don't want to hear any complaints."
"Yes, mother..."
Audrey still wasn't satisfied. "You better eat well too... a balanced diet! You will come back to visit, no questions asked. If I see you're out of shape, or you've lost weight, I swear you will answer to me. You will be grounded for a month and assigned to floor sweeping duty!"
"Yes, mother..."
"And don't over-stress yourself. Especially you, Amber! Don't take on more power than your circuits can handle. If you blow a fuse, I will make sure you regret it!" With that, Audrey threw her arms around her daughters (who were both taller than her now). "We love you. Take care of yourselves... or else."
She just had to add that 'or else'.
"Yes, mother." Ivana knew her mother just loved to lecture. After Audrey pulled away, Ivana looked at Solara. The Queen's expression was unreadable. Ivana sometimes wondered what she was talking about. She knew Solara wasn't the talkative type, but it was rumored she had mental conversations with King Luno all the time. According to the history books, they could feel each other's presence even when they were across the world from each other.
Ivana did not want a boyfriend who was always snooping around in her brain. She was very judgmental and critical, and she wanted her thoughts to be kept to herself. There was a reason for manners. She could not express everything on her mind, because she would end up zapping everyone with her rage. She had never really been into boys before, since she went to an all-girls school, and the boys working at the Clock Tower were not her type. Ivana wanted someone fiery, someone who fought for the truth. Someone like Amber. But that wouldn't work since both of them were (probably) straight, and Amber had been adopted into their family, so that would be wrong.
"... Come with me," Solara finally spoke. She took the door and held it open. Ivana was half expecting the entire thing to fly off its hinges or snap in two, but surprisingly Solara didn't break anything. She was a lot less destructive than she looked. Ivana would still stick close to Amber, since she didn't fully know the Queen's intentions.
"Think of it as a very long sleepover," Ivana giggled excitedly as she nudged Amber. "Lead the way, pup!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Eden sat up when Cilan jumped. He looked up at the boy with a curious expression. When he asked what's up, he saw his chance. "Well.. I want to know everything about being a Phoenix! What's it like? Do you see other dead people?" He asked, his questions fast paced, a hint of excitement coating his voice.

Mallory heard the oh so familiar voice of her little brother. She heard his fast moving questions and knew they were for Cilan. Eden was practically obsessed with Phoenixes, and was pretty disappointed when it turned out he wasn't one. "Sorry, I need to round up my brother before he goes crazy.." she said, and got up quietly. Creeping up behind her brother, she grabbed him in a hug, ruffling his blonde hair. She laughed and let go when he groaned and tried to free himself. "I hope he wasn't bothering you. He's been obsessed with Phoenixes for such a long time." She told him, smirking when Eden proceeded to give her the stink eye.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Flynn
Tagged: OPEN

Flynn smiled as Mallory left, and he knew she didn't believe him. He would find another way to protect his future family. His eyes followed her without even thinking, and it felt like he was sucker punched when she grabbed her sibling. He remember Amber doing that exact thing to him, and his breath caught in his throat. He sat down for a moment, trying to push down all of his feelings. He missed his family terribly, and he felt like it was his fault they died. If he had only stayed, he would be with them right now. He just took a large breath in, and slowly pushed it out.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne smiled when she picked him up, an told him he was like a kitten. She was so warm, and so gentle. He just curled into her warmth, and practically was purring.
"I find myself to be rather comfortable." He thought aloud, smiling. He then ever so quietly added, "Can you hold me for all of eternity?"

Amber
Tagged: Lin Family and Solara

Amber was practically beaming when everyone hugged her. This was her adopted family, and she loved them just as equally as her own. She had always wanted a sister, and she luckily got two.
"I promise we will be back. Dad here can't hold the Clock tower forever!" Amber smiled, and then she looked at Clair as Ivana gave her to Adam.
"I love you too, Clair." She whispered before kissing her little sister's forehead. Amber looked down at her clothes and shrugged. She was in shorts and a tank top. She was fine. Her hair was even up in a ponytail, but it was slightly lopsided. Before Audrey could lecture her, she quickly fixed it, making sure a hair was not out of place. She then smiled and tried not to snicker when Audrey did begin lecturing.
"We'll see you soon!" Amber smiled, before following after Solara.
"Ivana! We've had this conversation. I'm the Alpha. You're the Beta." Amber teased, smiling, and then walking out with her head held high. She had a new purpose, and it filled her heart with joy.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Iɴ ᴀᴡᴇ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia laid limp on the grass, her eyes half lidded as she gazed blankly towards the night sky.
She had finally caught her breath, and it had stabilized enough for her to speak without strain.
She smiled, opening a hand to press her palm against the blades of grass that weaved between her fingers.
Everything was beautiful here, even if the sky, clouded over, had been the only thing she had seen thus far.
"Thank you, Gavotte. I owe you,"
Xia breathed, shifting her position as to look around for Silas.
He would look beautiful in the moonlight, she thought. His green eyes would be glowing,
more so than before. Xia's smile grew at the thought.

"I ought to find somebody who can help me with my asthma.
If I couldn't handle even yelling at someone, I won't be able to handle anymore fighting."

She recalled the moment before Gavotte and Silas had come to help her up.
She had been trying to chew Regina out, expose her for that snake-like and untrusting energy.
It would have been stupid if Xia had gone through with it, she would have left a pretty poor impression on those who had believed Regina's little story. Xia was still skeptical, but she would have to accept the fact that not everything would be going her way. She knew for a fact that Jennifer didn't like Regina either.
At least somebody was on the same page as her.
Huh. Speaking of Jennifer... There she is.
The Sanctuary is so magical that it can make people appear even when you're thinking their name.

Xia didn't say a word. She couldn't afford to at the moment, but she thought of at least giving Jen a curt greeting.

"Hello. Jennifer, correct? I apologize for causing Gavotte such trouble.
My medical problems are a big issue, and a definite inconvenience when it comes to situations where I'm under stress."

Xia tilted her head upwards to face Jen, finding the strength to prop herself up on her elbows.
"I hope I didn't keep him away from you for so long to make you worry."
Last edited by passione on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Clock Tower

Solara had been silently observing the family and their interactions. They truly did love each other with a special connection that she never fully understood. At times like this, she thought of her father Juniper. She was sure she loved her father, but she was still able to take his life when the time came.
You did the right thing. There was nothing else you could have done, Luno whispered in her mind.
She didn't respond. Instead, she watched in silence as the girls exited the room. Once they had both gone, restrained tears began flowing down Adam's cheeks. Audrey took Clair from his arms, and looked at him worriedly as he hid his face in his trembling hands. Solara knew Adam was exhausted, and already missed his daughters. She stepped forward and took the distraught father into her warm embrace.
"... Sleep now, Timekeeper," Solara murmured gently as a faint glow of light enveloped him. She cradled Adam as he relaxed in her arms, the tension gradually leaving his body. Slowly, as if not to wake him, she walked to the couch and placed his limp figure down. He was still glowing ever-so-slightly, even after she let go.
"He looks peaceful when he's asleep, doesn't he?" Audrey rambled, obviously trying to hide her worry. "Now go do what you need to do. You came back for a good reason. We will keep the electricity running; you make sure there's still a Hesenia to provide electricity for!"
Solara nodded silently and left the Timekeepers' living quarters. She closed the door behind her, taking care not to break anything in this old building. Ivana seemed to be having a little debate with Amber on the stairs.
"Uh-uh-uh!" Ivana shook her head, using a nagging tone that sounded a lot like her mother Audrey. "I am the heiress and you are my royal servant. Now go make me a nice sandwich."
"... You are hungry?" Solara asked as she began heading down the stairs. She was about to ask whether the Timekeeper's daughter could photosynthesize or not. That was the only food she could provide, since she was a horrendous cook. She did heat up ready-made food by staring at it intensely, though.
Ivana shook her head again and laughed. "I am just kidding, your majesty."
Solara did not really understand humor, but she nodded. Not knowing how else to respond, she hugged the girl, who froze for a moment before reluctantly hugging her back. Solara let go, and continued following the girls down the stairs. The spiral staircase extended down a cylindrical chamber in the building's core. It was not an empty chamber. The middle was occupied by a thickly insulated pillar that extended all the way down.
It extends all the way up, too, Luno explained. It's a lightningrod, to keep the tower grounded. It also keeps Adam grounded when he's away from Audrey.
... Thank you.

Once they reached the bottom, Ivana got to the door first. She seemed to be struggling to open it. Solara stepped forward to help, and she lightly grabbed the handle.
"Wait-" Ivana cried out.
There was a rather unpleasant sound of tearing metal. Solara stared at the destroyed door in her hand, with disappointment. She had expected it to be more difficult.
"... I am sorry," She told Ivana.
"It's all good!" Ivana said. She pulled out a pad of sticky notes and a fancy purple pen from her purse, and started quickly jotting down a note.
Did you see how her eye twitched slightly? Luno commented with amusement.
... No. Solara really hadn't noticed. She had very poor eyesight, especially since she always had her eyes closed. That did not help with her attention to detail.
Luno chuckled, but said nothing more.
"There we go." Ivana posted the note on the wrecked door in Solara's hand. "Now, please set it down beside the doorway, your majesty."
Solara did just that. She leaned in to examine the note, but she couldn't read it. She was not going to open her eyes to read it either. First of all, that wouldn't improve her vision. Second of all, she would probably burn the note and melt the door. Normally people would write things for her in big, bold font. Even then, her reading was so slow and painful, Luno would just dictate everything to her anyway.
"... What does this say?"
Ivana exchanged a look with Amber.
They're surprised you can't read, Luno laughed. Don't worry. They are very smart Timekeepers, and most mortals are literate these days. You are just a little behind.
"Sorry Father, the Queen had a misunderstanding about this door," Ivana dictated. She looked at Amber again, with a barely suppressed smile.
"... Thank you." Solara told them patiently.
The door faces South. Kale Birch is rescuing prisoners in the jail, which is East. Luno explained to her. So you need to turn left when you get outside.
... Thank you.

She led the way outside and began heading towards the jail. There would be many people coming to the Sanctuary with her, many people she needed to protect. She would defend them like they were her own children.

---

The Sanctuary

So this must be why kids loved to hug their teddy bears. Timpani was sure as Underworld glad that Mayne was comfortable, because he wasn't going anywhere until they got to the cabin. She realized it was open slightly, so she used her foot to maneuver the door open while she continued to hold Mayne. Standing on one foot. She was glad she did some extra balancing exercises last week, or this would actually be a slight problem. Timpani had always struggled a bit with agility training.
She walked up the stairs two at a time, then entered the first room she saw. It had several beds around the perimeter. Timpani went to the one farthest from the door (since door noises ticked her off) and sat down.
"Can you hold me for all of eternity?"
Timpani was not a genius when it came to metaphors. Her mother was Vulcana and, technically, her grandmother was Ada. Timpani took things very literally.
"Fine. As long as no monsters come to attack; then I'd have to go and beat them up." She said with a chuckle. Instead of putting him down on the bed, she just sat there, still holding him. She had the ridiculous endurance to stay like that literally forever, and she would.

Rowan could literally see the distress of those around him. He was getting worried, since it seemed to be escalating for no apparent reason. The blind boy found the nearest source of negative emotions, who appeared to him as a boy outlined in brightly glowing golden light. Rowan recognized the light as Flynn.
Without hesitation, he enveloped the boy in a hug. Rowan would have asked what was wrong, but not in front of everyone. Emotions could be a very private thing sometimes.
Sometimes they even isolated people from others.
Rowan hoped Lily was alright. She was no longer on the roof, and he could sense her in the kitchen now. He worried he would startle her by entering the kitchen right this moment. There was great worry radiating from her in waves, and he didn't want to scare her worse. He would be sure to check on her once he could do it safely.

Cilan actually laughed because of how curious this kid was behaving. He was like one of those inquisitive kids from the Clock Tower. One of them actually begged to use Clotilda for research, since back then, everyone assumed that Clove would be the next phoenix. Of course, she turned down all the requests. She just didn't want to be used as a human guinea pig. Guinea pigs weren't even birds, let alone flaming birds!
"Well it's kind of awesome. Except when I wake up in Celestial Tower!" Cilan sat down on the bed, calmer now. He had mostly stopped glowing. "My dead sister comes and makes fun of me. If you're listening, Clove, you're a ugly little-"
He stopped before he could say the D-word, since Mallory entered the room. When she grabbed Eden, Cilan was reminded of his evil sister who used to tackle him. Most people would miss their siblings, but Cilan got to see Clotilda all the time. In fact, he had just seen her a few minutes ago. He was so sick of his sister!
"Don't worry, puppy!" Cilan laughed. "He wasn't bothering me. And I'm kind of flattered actually." He didn't know how to express 'flattered', so he just kind of batted his eyelashes like a flirting girly-girl.

Outside, Gavotte chuckled at how Xia was handling the situation. "It's no big deal. We should all try to help our friends out," He said with a smile. He really didn't understand what owing someone was like. Gavotte just tried to help anyone in need, as long as they weren't Agatha Winters from his history textbook. But then again, Agatha was ancient history... and she didn't exactly count as a human being either. She was worse than the manticore who tried to kill everyone. Gavotte didn't like to hate people, but he sure didn't like Agatha either. She sounded a lot worse than Alastair.

---

He was growing tired, and he couldn't take this much longer. Now he was on the defensive as Agatha attacked him, driving him backwards with each blow. Towards the sheer cliff wall.
"Give up yet, kiddo?" The embodiment of evil herself cackled, pale green eyes gleaming with malicious intentions.
"Never!" He stated resolutely, now resorting to evasive maneuvers. He ducked under punches, dodged kicks, anything to prevent her from pushing him back. There was no beating Agatha. Even when he was at his best, he could only match her equally. Now he was exhausted. He hadn't ate or rested in years; his entire existence had been devoted to keeping Agatha occupied. If he failed in his task, she would break free and destroy Hesenia in Solara's absence.
"Ya think yer efforts do anything," Agatha mocked as she just kept attacking. Unlike him, she never got tired. "That's so cute, kiddo! Thinkin' anything ya do can stop me!"
"We will stop you," He growled with gritted teeth as he attempted to trip her.
"Oh, I'm so scared of yer threat!" Agatha cackled sarcastically. She took the opportunity, using his weight to her advantage and throwing him sideways. He recovered as soon as he hit the ground, but Agatha was faster.
For the first time in almost five years, Conlan Adamson was out of options.
Her hand closed around his throat.
"That wasn't a threat," Conlan gasped as she marched him towards the ravine. All his energy was spent. He had given it all, and now he would pay the price.
"Then what was it, kid?" Agatha sneered. She held him above the cliff. Half a kilometer below, white rapids churned violently around jagged rocks that protruded like knives.
"It was a promise."
With a laugh of dismissal, Agatha released him. He could feel the wind strengthening to near-hurricane levels as he fell. The water beneath him roared more fiercely. The cliff itself began to tremble, rocks dislodging themselves as they fell straight towards the furious river below. Air, water, and earth all lamented Agatha's victory- Aeliana, Mariana, and Terentia were not silent about their rage. Conlan would have to apologize for letting them down.
My sister, I did all I could. Conlan's thoughts were only on Solara. Now it is your turn.
He knew Agatha was escaping now. She would start to terrorize Hesenia even as he fell. If fate was at all merciful, Solara would have returned. If she hadn't...
Conlan would not consider that outcome.
Just like his sister, his purpose was to protect Hesenia. And he knew Solara would carry on their role.
Fight for them, Was his last thought before he hit the water.
Fight for them all.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: open

rather engrossed in her task, the teleporter took absolutely no notice in what was happening in the cabin around her, she was set on baking these cookies to perfection. It was one of the few tasks that truly calmed her, which she was most certainly in need of at the current moment. there were so many worries on her chest, and she didn't have anyone to express them to. Rowan is far too busy, being his wonderful healing self, to deal with my issues, she told herself, pulling the tray of freshly baked goods out of the oven. the smell of the cookies wafted throughout the cabin, as she placed the abundance of sweets onto a large plate to cool.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:36 am

Regina
Tagged: Lily

Regina closed her eyes and took a breath. She knew some people didn't like her, but she had to win them over if Alastair wasn't going to have her head. She stood up, straightened up her outfit, and then started walking into the cabin. She then smelled something sweet and smiled, following the scent into the kitchen.
"Hello! My name is Regina. I don't know if we've met or not, but I would love to make cookies with you!" She smiled, gleaming, and then really staring at the girl. Lily was pretty, and Regina was definitely interested. She just had to keep her task in mind before her heart.
"Or, at least make more cookies maybe? Or something else like cake or brownies?" Regina asked, trying not to smile wider when Lily pulled cookies from the oven. "I find baking to be therapeutic."

Flynn
Tagged: Rowan

Flynn didn't even hear Rowan approach, until he was enveloped in a hug. Flynn didn't even hesitate as he relaxed into the hug, and held Rowan close. Touch was super important in his family. As weird as it was, they would always hug, or link arms, or even hold hands. Just as long as they were touching, they were good. It kept everyone sane.
"Thanks Rowan. I needed this." Flynn murmured, not even letting Rowan go. If he thought hard enough, it was almost like hugging his brother Jonah.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana and Solara

"I'm so excited! Maybe I'll get to see some childhood friends! This will be great!" Amber quietly squealed, jumping up ad down. She then laughed at Ivana's ridiculous statement.
"You have two feet and two hands. You can make the sandwich yourself, peasant. If I'm anything, I'm your Royal Knight. Captain of your Royal Guard!" Amber smiled, testing with her sister. She then smiled at Solara, who looked super confused by their bantering.
"This is what we do. We banter and make fun of each other as a show of love and support." Amber explained, not liking when people were confused. If Amber didn't like her power so much, she would have probably gone into teaching.
"It's okay, Solara. Accidents happen. Besides, it will give Dad some time to be busy and not worrying about us." Amber smiled, not even upset by the breaking of the door. Amber always thought it was interesting how strong Solara was.
When Solara asked what it said, Amber glanced at Ivana. She didn't know Solara couldn't read, and apparently neither did Ivana. Amber couldn't help but smile when Ivana dictated the note.
"So where are we going, Solara? Who are we saving today? Ivana and Amber, crime fighting duo! Taking down Alastair 6 guards at a time!" Amber cried, jumping again. She felt like she was fulfilling her purpose.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne was amazed at the strength of Timpani, and her endurance. He knew it was her talent, but he was amazed none the less. He then blushed when Timpani agreed to hold him while he slept. He felt so inadequate of her affection, but he would take it while he could.
"Thank you." Mayne simply stated before closing his eyes. He felt so loved, and he forgot about the devastation plaguing the world. The moment was so peaceful and so perfect, and Mayne felt so safe, he was asleep in seconds.

Jonah
Tagged: Juniper and Clove

Jonah knew something was wrong. He put down the book he was reading and closed his eyes and tilted his head. Something didn't seem right. It was like there was an imbalance in the world. His eyes opened when he realized the incarnation of pure evil just won her next battle. Jonah was up and running towards Clove.
"Clove!" He shouted, running straight into her room. "Something is wrong. We need Juniper. We need to warn the others!" Without another word he was off running again. He couldn't help it, he just needed to act more than explain. He sprinted to where Juniper was and burst in without knocking.
"Conlan has fallen. Agatha is going to destroy Hesenia. We need to warn the others!" Jonah shouted, out of breath. Worry was written all over his face, and fear was shining bright in his eyes. He needed to help, but he didn't know how.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 am

Eden nodded and stuck his tongue out at Mal. "See?" He said, trying to stand taller and hopefully reach Mal's height. Not surprised that it didn't work, he smelled cookies. His favorite! He skipped over to the kitchen to see Lily and some blonde girl baking. "Are you guys baking?" He asked happily, his eyes darting from Regina to Lily.

Mallory rolled her eyes playfully at Eden's antics. Watching him skip off, she sighed. "You should try a brother sometime," she said, her eyes still following her annoying brother. Smirking to herself, she turned back to Cilan.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me