вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby LadyThumbs » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Sid

Human/Ebony Arrow/Merchant/Male/20

Sid jumped when the two Faeren appeared on the deck. He didn't want either of them to get hurt or end up hurting another crew member so Sid did the unthinkable. The brown-haired male put himself in between Skaith and Maven. He faced Skaith and slowly approached her "Um Skaith" he said quietly "Shouldn't you guys finish this after the storm ends?" He asked tentatively.

Skaith Shadowleaper

Black Skull- First Mate\\18\\Faeren-black wolf\\Female

Skaith stared right back at Maven with pure anger in her bright blue eyes, Her giant ears twitched and her tail lashed back and fourth violently. Normally Skaith would just look the other way but waking her up, especially the way Maven did was a line that you just don't cross. When Sid approached Skaith sent him an icy glare and after he spoke she punched him hard in the face making him stumble backwards. Then out of nowhere Skaith's anger vanished as she looked at the now gray sky and felt a raindrop land on her head. "Well then I guess we have to get back to work" she said nonchalantly and looked around at the dumbstruck crew, "Well get to work" she said as the crew started to prepair the ship for the oncoming storm.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:34 am

Mako

21-Female-Siren-Ocean-Tags:Open

Mako sped through the water to where she had last seen her brother, but the siren couldn't see Caspian anywhere in sight. She shook her head slightly with a smile. He was probably still exploring and collecting those human items he called "treasure" or "artifacts". Mako could never quite figure him out. "Well, I better start drowning," she gleefully said to herself and began to swim.

~~~

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags: Open

The siren couldn't help but smile at the sound of a storm. Personally, he loved them. In fact, storms made him more relaxed and calm. However, he was worried for the person on the island.

~~~

Ivy Fredrick

22-Female-Fallen Angel-1st Mate-Vexelere-Tags:Captain Giovanni's De'var

Stretching one more time, Ivy got up from her hammock and made her way up deck. She shielded her eyes with a wing from the sudden brightness. As her eyes adjusted, the fallen angel saw her captain at the wheel. Ivy made her way over to him and yawned,"Good morning capitán," though she was well aware it was the afternoon.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:38 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Sid,
Skaith

Maven glared Skaith icily when she walked away. The proud Faeren walked over to Sid, irritated that Skaith had punched him. As long as they were on this ship, they were supposed to act like family no matter how much they irritated one another. "Are you all right?" she asked him steadily, tail twitching in irritation at her sister.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Sid

"Awe you really do care" Sid said as he rubbed his cheek. "Yeah i'm fine, sorry I inturupted Your fight I just didn't want you guys to get hurt" Sid responded, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrasment. He always puts on a tough guy act because he enjoys it but the truth is the brown-haired male actually has a sweet side. "So shall we get to work my beautiful boss?" Sid asked imeadeatly bouncing back to his old self.

Skaith Shadowleaper

"Sorry Sid!" Skaith shouted across the deck, she didn't mean to hurt him the Faeren just got a bit carried away sometimes. Skaith saw that Maven was busy so she started shouting orders at the crew as she waited for her half sister to take the wheel, she was after all the best one at steering the ship.

(i'm going on vacation so I might not be as active as usual, just a heads up)
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Sid,Skaith

Maven sighed and glanced at the sky. "I suppose," she replied. The Faeren flicked her black tail and headed for the wheel. She gripped the smooth, polished dark wood steadily in her hands, ready for things to get rough. She grabbed the harness hanging on the mast and strapped herself to the wheel so she couldn't get knocked off. "Although, Skaith would've been the one that got hurt," Maven muttered, temper still flaming from the incident. She was one known for holding onto a grudge, even if she didn't say anything about it. Can't anyone around here besides Sid take a joke anymore?

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

Raejiita stirred the rice into the boiling water carefully. She could here the water rippling uneasily against the ship and hoped that it didn't mean trouble. The sky hadn't looked good earlier, so she assumed a storm was the cause. A sudden crack of thunder confirmed her suspicions.

Krenram "The Titanic Nightmare Serpent"
Male||Sea Serpent||Sea Creature||In the Ocean near the Blue Grazer||Tags; Open

Krenram stirred from his nap sleepily. He could feel the water rippling in unease against his massive flanks as he began to move. A storm was on the rise, that was for sure and he didn't want to miss it. The massive sea serpent exploded from the water in a high speed leap, spray flying everywhere. He let out a massive yawn and looked at the sky. A storm was approaching all right, that was for certain. The sky was blanketed in charcoal colored clouds that filled up the horizon as far as the eye could see in one direction, but in the next there was an island. Krenram's sharp eyes could see someone on that island, signaling for... help? Then he turned and saw it. A ship he had seen many times before. He narrowed his eyes to read. It was the Blue Grazer. He assessed the ship and in surprise, he noticed somebody he had seen many times before. Could his eyes be deceiving him? No. It has to be Caspian, I don't know of many sirens in my realm of this ocean, and it's certainly not Mako.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Looking to his side and saw Ivy, "afternoon ivy." He held the wheel firm as a wave splashed against the side of the ship. Looking up at the sky he could see a the storm blowing in. "Prepare the sales, this is wind will bring us to the island faster" he ordered the crew before looking back at Ivy. "We are heading to the island, just east of here. Legend has it that the kings hide their treasure inside there."

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;King Edwards Fleet

Evelyn stood their waiting for the volunteers to get into the smaller boat. She saw the waves crash against the rocks hard and fast. "we need to hurry the storm is upon us." she said as she looked at the not so blue sky.

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Jackson waited on the shore line, the wind picking up and the water rising on the island. It seemed as if the island was about to sink to nothing.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Sid

Sid ran over to the mast and starting climbing the ropes, one of his throwing knives tucked in between his teeth. He climbed skillfully up the mast, he may be a merchant but Sid had been sailing on ships all his life. Once he got to the beam that held one of the back up sails he took out his knife with a free hand and threw it at the rope that held the sail in place. The rope sliced in half and Sid hit dead on just like he planed. He continued climbing and throwing knives, hitting his mark every single time.

(Ninja Sid!!! You should see him play darts, how do you think he earned enough money to start a Merchant buisness?)

Skaith Shadowleaper

Skaith continued to shout orders at the crew. Once in a while she would shadowleap by a crew member and help them untie or retie a rope. After she was satisfied with the prepairations the teenage Faeren lazily teleported to Maven's shadow (looking Maven in the eyes beforehand to make sure she didn't scare her half sister). "Are you satisfied with the prepairations captain?" She asked lazily while examining her nails.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith

Maven gripped the wheel hard, not wanting to lose control of her ship. She almost snapped at Skaith to go away, but she knew the mutt was too ignorant to even care about their argument earlier. So Maven settled for a simple reply. "Yes," she snapped curtly, all focus on the sea in front of them. She saw a huge wave in front of them and ducked before the spray could hit her. It flew all over the ship, but that wasn't the worst of it. The Arrow mounted the wave and then it ripped off of it, flying airborne for a moment until it hit the ocean with another explosion of spray.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

Raejiita stirred the rice into the boiling water carefully. She could here the water rippling uneasily against the ship and hoped that it didn't mean trouble. The sky hadn't looked good earlier, so she assumed a storm was the cause. A sudden crack of thunder confirmed her suspicions.

Krenram "The Titanic Nightmare Serpent"
Male||Sea Serpent||Sea Creature||In the Ocean near the Blue Grazer||Tags; Open

Krenram stirred from his nap sleepily. He could feel the water rippling in unease against his massive flanks as he began to move. A storm was on the rise, that was for sure and he didn't want to miss it. The massive sea serpent exploded from the water in a high speed leap, spray flying everywhere. He let out a massive yawn and looked at the sky. A storm was approaching all right, that was for certain. The sky was blanketed in charcoal colored clouds that filled up the horizon as far as the eye could see in one direction, but in the next there was an island. Krenram's sharp eyes could see someone on that island, signaling for... help? Then he turned and saw it. A ship he had seen many times before. He narrowed his eyes to read. It was the Blue Grazer. He assessed the ship and in surprise, he noticed somebody he had seen many times before. Could his eyes be deceiving him? No. It has to be Caspian, I don't know of many sirens in my realm of this ocean, and it's certainly not Mako.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Sid

Sid almost fell off the mast when th Arrow landed, but the Brown-haired male just barely managed to stay on the mast. His tooth scraped painfully on the current knife Sid had tucked in his teeth he cursed in his mind. After all the ropes were cut Sid carefully and quickly climbed down the mast. Once his feet hit the wooden deck with a thud Sid ran towards Maven and Skaith, his unrealisticly long pony tail flapped around in the wind behind him.

Skaith Shadowleaper

Skaith grunted in annoyance when Maven snapped at her, but didn't reply. The fluffy tailed Faeren gripped the railing as the ship lerched forward and let out another annoyed huff when she was splashed with water, that was the fourth time today. Her abnormally large ears drooped with the weight of the water as she wrung out her tail.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 am

Mako

21-Female-Siren-Ocean near Krenram-Tags:Open

Mako felt a tremor go through the water, causing her to swirl around for a moment. Once she regained stability, she looked around for the sea serpent. The siren couldn't think of anyone else who could have caused such a commotion. Mako usually kept her distance from him and wasn't quite sure what to think of him. Caspian of course was always friendly to him, even when the serpent was a grump. Either way, Mako respected the monster.

~~~

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags:Evelyn

Caspian looked around at the others and then suddenly piped up. "May I go?" He wouldn't be surprised if she said no, but he was already getting claustrophobic in the sphere. Perhaps he could prove he was trustworthy if he could go along with the volunteers.

~~~

Ivy Fredrick

22-Female-Fallen Angel-First Mate-Vexelere-On Deck-Tags:

Her eyes lightened at the sound of treasure. Especially since they were going on land, there would hopefully be plenty of people to swindle and pickpocket.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me