Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Lily

Training. He should have figured. It was a bit obnoxious that Mya had sent someone to look for him. Besides, he hadn't been told a specific time to show up anyways. Looking away from the woman, he looked back down at the water as he dipped a hand into it again. At this point he had a few options; he could be truthful and tell her that he was indeed Frans, he could lie and say something along the lines that he thought Frans was back in his hut or he could keep her guessing to avoid leaving just yet for training. Lying his way out seemed like a bad idea and he didn't want to straight out say he was who she was looking for either. That left him with only to keep her guessing. Pulling his hand out of the water, he climbed to his feet and stretched his arms. "Training? And you are just going to assume I am not some outsider and know what you're referring to?" he mused as he walked along the riverbank to the closest tree.

Glancing over his shoulder at her, he was sure at this point he was only annoying her more, but that only amused him. By no means was he a troublemaker or even lazy, but he was in a rather playful mood. He needed to ease himself into this place especially since he had only been there for less than a day now. Jumping up to grab onto the lowest branch of the tree, Frans heaved himself up with ease. It had been something he probably had done a hundred times now in order to escape his problems. Leaning against the trunk of the tree as he settled on branch a little ways up in the tree, he cast his gaze downward at Lily once more. "Oh and that name. What was it again? Frans? I wonder what kind of origin that has."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:09 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
Dean awoke quite abruptly, realizing that he'd slept longer than he should've, he had duties as leader. And to stay in bed, when he should be doing them was absurd, he quickly got dressed and made his way out of his hut and into the forest. There he found some nice berries that were similar to grapes, so he picked them from their leaves and put them in a small wooden bowl that he grabbed on his way out of his hut. After scrutinizing the area for more grapes, Dean decided that he'd gotten enough before heading out of the tall tree surrounded area. As he was walking out he grabbed one berry and put it in his mouth, it was so much more delicious than grapes though. The sweet and juicy flavor, the soft texture, it was all very scrumptious, as Dean made his way to the camp (all the while restraining himself from eating the sweet, juicy berries that he'd gotten) he walked all the way until he made it to the food hut. Here food was stored, at least those that didn't go bad for long,( savage? Possibly, but the food was good and they didn't have the luxury to be proper) but usually the camp cooked the meat that they had collected and ate it all together. And there was always enough most of the time, but to Dean's surprise when he entered the hut, he saw almost nothing in the food hut, he looked around and handmade containers were on the floor, all over. He scrutinized the area and saw that there was an odd green slime on the floor, as though a monster with a vast hunger issue had rampaged through the hut entirely. 'What in the word happened here?' said Dean in a very worried voice.

|TAGS:OPEN|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:15 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Ione |

xxxxxSunlight shone through the space between the planks of Katelyn's hut. It beamed down to her eyes, waking her up. She squinted at the cracks and muttered, "I need to fix that." Her body was sore from the leaf bed that did nothing to cushion her from the cold hard ground. Yawning, she stretched and walked outside, suddenly realising that she wasn't in her house, but a small village in a different reality for people with "powers". She glanced at the shelter she stayed in and walked away in disgust. She would rather sleep in a smelly old RV than that miserable little hut. Determined to fix it, she marched to the shed where the axes were kept. The craftswoman frowned at the poor selection of tools and picked up a worn hatchet.

xxxxxHatchet in hand, she went into the woods to chop some wood. The woman didn't have to travel very far, because it was already at the edge of the village. Two swings to a young aspen barely left a dent. The blade was too dull; it was like bouncing rocks against a wall. Impossible. As she set the useless axe down, a glint of metal caught her eye. Katelyn approached the lustrous material to investigate. A young woman with amber hair and dull aquamarine eyes sat under a tree holding the piece of metal deep in thought. She looked familiar, belonging to the village. "Why do you have a piece of metal?" she asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:26 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Katelyn |
Ione was startled out of her thoughts when someone spoke to her, her grip on the shiny object tightening slightly. Her hand relaxed as she saw the woman. She was sure she'd seen the female before, though she didn't recall a name. "Oh-- it's, well, related my power." she said, pretty sure the person would know of the abilities people could have. It was most likely that she was from the village, so not knowing would be quite strange.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; fifteen ]

Postby mellow. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:23 am

"Right, I saw a stream around here when we went to the cave last night. Let's head there."
replied Noah, as Magnus joined Noah on his journey. Noah scoffed at the thought of needing help
or even any sort of protection. Noah was well off on his own, he thought, although he was grateful
that Magnus let him ride alongside him, he didn't need to be watched over like a child. After all,
he'd done enough to prove that he does well in dire situations before. Nonetheless, Noah didn't
speak up about this matter, or speak up much at all, and it was quite a silent trip so far. And
with neither seeming to make any efforts to break the silence, it appeared as though they'd
stay silent for a while longer.

This comfortable silence lingered until Noah saw something rustle in the nearby bushes.
Noah whipped around immediately, putting his lithe index finger to his mouth as he faced
Magnus, attempting to tell him to quiet down— although the only sound he had made so far
was his footfalls. Noah was thinking quickly: if this was a hare or something, they could
attempt to catch it and possibly roast it or something. And slowly, he walked towards the bushes.
Noah could see a brown, furry and small animal, and Noah made to grab it.
He reached his hands into the thick bushes, grasping from behind what he thought to be a
helpless creature, and pulled out the animal quickly. It began to squirm as he held it in a
loose tiger-in-a-tree like hold, however it made odd sounds, none that a hare would make.
At first Noah thought it to be a bunny, but he then noticed its snout and its five claws.
It was nowhere near a bunny, it was in fact a young bear. "Ack!"
Noah exclaimed in surprise as he realized what it was; all hope of staying silent was
forgotten as he began to panic. "Magnus—I was hoping to catch some food— what do I do? "
asked Noah, losing his nerve, "Should we still try to eat it? I mean, it's only a baby. But what other
choice do we have now? Do we just throw it? And where is this thing's mother?" Noah added,
the bear still squirming in his hands and making a crying sound.
Had he known anything of a bear's sense of smell or hearing, or the sheer power, rage and
speed of an angered mother bear,
he would've dropped the bear child and ran as fast as possible in the opposite direction— though
it would've been quite the challenge to outrun a grizzly bear.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; -—-

mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus nodded, and enjoyed the silence that was between them. He didn't think that there was anything that needed to be said at the moment, so he didn't make an attempt to break the silence. Normally, he would not be keen on having company, but at the moment, while they were in a world where they had no idea where they were, and there didn't seem to be many humans, it seemed like a good idea.

He paused, stopping in his tracks quickly when there was a rustling, and Noah motioned for him to be silent, though he hadn't said anything. Magnus watched Noah, with one eyebrow slightly raised, and wondering whether or not he should step forward to find out what had been spotted. "What-?" he asked, apparently unable to think of anything else to say when it turned out that the 'thing' was actually a young bear. He seemed to freeze for a moment - he hadn't had any sort of encounter like this. Still, he forced himself to remain calm - if the two of them both visibly freaked out, then that would only make things worse. "Let it go. We can't eat it," he decided. He noted the sound the bear cub was making, and figured that it would only be a matter of minutes - maybe less - until it's mother came looking for her child. His breath caught in his throat for a moment, then he added, his tone becoming urgent, "We're going to have to leave before it's mother arrives. Now!"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:06 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Ione |

Katelyn watched the woman galvanise. She disturbed her tranquillity.
"Oh--it's, well, related my power."
It seemed like she brushed it off as if it is known that manipulating metal was such a thing and that when somebody handles a foreign object in their hands, it has something to do with their ability. "Oh," she scoffed and explained her curiosity "I still don't quite believe in the "powers" hogwash. Dean and his flying rock. Might be some parlour trick. All I have is a strong immune system. I would cut myself to demonstrate, but this rusty old thing can barely cut butter." She swung the dull hatchet. "Hey, if your power is with metal. Could you sharpen this or make me another one of these?"
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_MAD_Q » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Olivia/15/Apprentice/Omni-Communication/Location:Food Hut/Tag: Dean
Olivia walks through the forest with a small basket on her back along with a lethargic bag. She knows that she can't carry much or go that far form the village. But she still feels like she should at least try, even if she can't get much she still wants to do her best. She looks around the forest. "Excuse me but do any you know where I could find maybe an apple tree, or some barries, or maybe some wild onions, anything would work." She hears the whole forrest murmur as the all the plants question one another. It wasn't long before the plants tell her where she could find a nearby apple tree. "Thank you for your help." She takes what she can form the low hanging branches. "I should tell the tribe what I found, they probably want to come and get what they can." She rubs the tree gently. "Don't worry, we're going to plant the seads and grow plenty of your offspring. Kn a few years we will have an entire grove." She slowly makes her way back to the village, trying to not over exert herself. But she makes it back just fine. She makes a stop by the food hut in order to drop off the food she found, along with the location of the trees. She plops the basket onto the ground d with a sigh of relief. Breathing heavily she takes a moment to rest without even looking at the mess that the food huts in. She is snapped out of it by the sound of Dean's voice asking "What in the word happened here?" She nearly jumps out of her skin, accidently knocking over the basket of apples. She stammer to put them all back into it in an attempt to not look bad. She is more stressed because she has been told sevral times to not do strenuous jobs like gathering or hunting, do to her fragile constitution. Yet she will still do it anyway, because otherwise she feels completely useless. She feels like she is about to get lecturd. "What are you talking abo..." her voice trails off as she takes a good look around the room and the reality of the situation sinks in. She imidietly throws her hands up. "I didn't do anything." Drops of sweet drop down her forhead.
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Katelyn |
Ione tilted her head slightly in response to Katelyn not believing in the powers, but her eyes lit up all the same when the female asked her question. "Yes, of course." she said in reply, a little excited. She enjoyed using her power for the most part, and being given a specific task was nice so she would know exactly what to do.
Taking the hatchet, she put a hand on the metal part, sensing the shape of it and what she needed to change. In her mind's eye, she saw it change slightly to make the edge sharper, and it slowly took shape. Tentatively, she put a finger lightly to the edge, though she knew it was already sharpened.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 pm

xxxxxKatelyn could see her disbelief of powers unfavourable, but Ione was joyous using her ability to sharpen the hatchet. The redhead had placed her hand on the head of the axe. The sceptic woman could see the metal bender's intense concentration and how the edge eventually formed a sharp point. She leaned in to take a better look at the now-sharpened blade. She furrowed her brow and asked curiously, "How'd you do that?".
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me