We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Auto-Accepting!}

Postby xiupaws » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 am

Nathaniel; Tags:Moony
Nathaniel sighed, knowing that it was around this time his brother would prank him. He carefully rounded the corner, making sure the check everything before taking a step. He soon came face to face with a brown wooden door,a black 'N' plastered on the center of it. He entered the room, not expecting what happened next. His whole floor was covered in confetti, while his ceiling was flooded with all different coloured balloons. "What?" He questioned, looking around the messy room for a certain blonde."Gotcha!" He mouthed before moving towards the kitchen where two fairly large blonde ears perked up from behind the counter. "I wonder where Moony could be." Nathaniel smiled sarcastically, before petting the ears. The animal whom the ears belonged to looked up at him in disappointment. Within seconds standing in-front of Nathaniel was his fairly short brother Moony. "Did I fool you in the slightest?" The blonde questioned him. "No, the ears kinda gave it away." Nathaniel chuckled.
Moony; Tags:Nathaniel
"Anyway, cake?" Moony asked as he held up a blue and red colored cake with, ' Happy birthday lil' bro' written on it in red frosting'. "Thanks Moons." Nathaniel smiled at him. "No problem Nate." Moony smiled, giving his brother a side hug. "Dad's expecting us to be by his shop by... uhm... right now." Moony chuckled nervously, "Sorry Nate, we should get going." He sighed before moving towards the door, grabbing his roller skates. "We gonna race?" He heard his brother ask. "Of course we are, silly." He teased as his brother grabbed his skates. Before long he they were skating down the pavement, towards their fathers fairly small clock-shop.
Image π–—π–Šπ–’π–šπ–˜ ~ π–π–Š/π–™π–π–Šπ–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:00 am

(Boop)
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:27 pm

(Holy crap! I'm so sorry. I completely missed your post.)
Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment|Tagged: Alex
Wil rolled her eyes when she realized that Alex had told her she had changed her looks. How was she supposed to figure this out? She frowned at Alex's smile, finding the situation less than amusing. "Maybe if you showed me a photo without all the bovis stercus." she muttered, crossing her arms. She actually wasn't angry at Alex, more of herself for being so slow. She let out a sigh and started to pace in a small circle. After a few minutes she turned to Alex, still frowning. "Mind giving me a hint?"

(@Mangled I could get a post up for Jared so your characters can interact with him, if you want to.)
Last edited by balto. on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clawcat1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Picture:
(http://www.104likes.com/wp-content/uplo ... icture.jpg)
Name: Madeline
Nickname (If applicable): Maddy
Species: Shape shifting and Ice powers
Orientation: Straight
Relationships: None but is not unwilling to fall in love
Positive Traits: Very kind and willing to help others
Negative Traits: Bad anxiety and is slightly scared of her powers.
Hobbies: She writes stories in her free time and she finds it a way to let out all her worries.
Family (If applicable): Her parents died so N/A
History: Maddy the girl who everybody wanted to be, at least they used to. Maddy starting having nervous breakdowns but nobody knew why. Because of her anxiety for approval she sometimes has no control over her powers. Maddy's parents were always there for her but passed away before she turned 13. Because of this she sees others as people who could die on her so she isn't quick to make friends.
Additional Information (If wanted): She will not use her powers to do bad things
Clawcat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 am

(Accepted!)
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™

interested!

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 am

Alexandra KeenTags: Wil
"Or I could just tell you. You're never gonna guess it." She laughed, the smile staying on her face. Looking up at Wil, she could tell she was frusturated. Looking at the clock, she saw it was almost midnight. How long had they been debating this? She didn't know, nor care. "You'd only know it if you saw my parents..." She instantly regretted bringing up her parents. But now that it had already happened, she figured to just go with it. "Or, my father at least."

(My creative juices aren't flowing today XD I've also been on Wattpad a lot so I haven't been able to be on Chicken Smoothie)))
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™

interested!

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:46 pm

"Stop laughing. It's adorable, and therefor distracting me." Wil said, trying and failing to keep a stern face. She followed Alex's gaze to the clock, raising an eyebrow when she saw the time. Had she spent several hours trying to figure this out? She frowned slightly, remembering that she had agreed to played a game with her friends soon. Of course that could always wait, spending with Alex was much more appealing. "Well since I haven't seen either of your parents, it's a moot point." she muttered, walking over to Alex. "Can you tell me? I'm obviously being an idiot as usual."

(It's cool! Have you been writing on Wattpad? Curious to know because I have an account.)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Alexandra Keen Tags: Wil
"Alright, I'll tell you." She laughed, knowing that Wil would've never guessed this. "The other quarter is...." She drug it out so that Wil would have to wait and get somewhat frusturated, and that was always cute to see her like that. "Get ready for it..." She looked at Wil, seeing the frown on her face, making her laugh. She had to wait to quit laughing before she could talk again. "The other quarter is Apache." She laughed, looking to Wil, wondering what her retaliation would be, because she could tell Wil wasn't expecting that.

(I can give you my account and you can look :3 It's HeyItsMaddieHere)
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™

interested!

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

(I had to rewrite this all over again because my computer signed me out. On a better note, you're a great writer!)
Wil became further frustrated when Alex dragged out the answer, obviously to annoy her. It was working quite well. Her frown increased when Alex started to laugh, obviously she found Wil's frustration to be amusing. When she finally stop laughing long enough to answer, Wil let out a very frustrated groan and glared at Alex to see if she had gained the ability to freeze people with a glance. Sadly, it seemed like that hadn't happened. "Apache." she repeated, as if to confirm the statement. How the hell was she supposed to guess that? She slowly nodded her head, her lips pressed into a thin line, a very strained expression on her face, becoming aware that Alex knew she never would've guessed that, and was enjoying her frustration quite a lot. "Alrighty. Apache." She threw her hands up as if to ask help from the heavens. "Du farkirtst mir di yorn. Well, in case you wanted to know, I'm two thirds Jewish and one third Cherokee. See, unlike you, I'm nice and don't have the chutzpah to make my supposed girlfriend spend several hours guessing with a very smug look on my face. And in case you couldn't tell I am very angry." Her frowned started to fade as Alex continued to laugh, probably about to burst. "Bloody hell! I can't stay mad at you because you're adorable, and that's frustrating! Stop laughing, dammit!" Her annoyed look was quickly replaced by amusement, and she couldn't help but chuckle, realizing how silly she must've sounded. "You don't know Yiddish, so that sounded like wild rambling, didn't it?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:23 pm

(Aw, thanks! I only let certain people read my writing in person because I only have like two friends who are actually into that kind of stuff XD)
Alexandra Keen Tags: Wil
"Good to know." She said, in a mockingly serious tone. Holding her breath so she didn't laugh, Alex felt her face begin to glow red. She couldn't hold it in anymore. SHe shifted her weight, quickly, and began to burst out laughing. Rolling onto her back, she kicked her feet in the air, holding her stomach so that she wouldn't laugh too hard. Which, in her case, wasn't something that happened often. When she was finally able to calm down, she turned to Wil. "Yes, you really did spend hours trying to guess my other quarter." The thought almost made her begin to laugh a whole lot more. But she held it in, breathed, and made her way to the kitchen. "I'm probably going to raid your kitchen sooner or later, so it's probably best that I do it now, eh?" She said, turning to Wil. She began rummaging through cupboards, figuring out and remembering where everything was in the kitchen for next time she came over, if there was a next time, which she was sure there would be. Where the silverware was... the junk food... everything else of the sort. "So." She said, looking to Wil. "I don't know what to do, or to talk about." She came back out and flopped onto the couch laying down.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ