Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

Ivy looked up at him with a surprised look
"That...actually sounds kind of nice" She said honestly, and stood up once she had gathered enough of the flowers. She adjusted her cape and flipped her hood over her head. She always felt safer with it on, despite people not being able to see her face as well.
"But only if you want to....I didn't mean to come here and uh...ruin things" she said.

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-Adrian's room

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

"Aw what? Come on....afraid of the water too?" He asked, but not in a teasing manner.
"It's fun..." he said, and to prove his point, he dunked his head underwater, and when he resurfaced, his now wet hair dropped over his eyes
"Argh"
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden
    "No, I'm not scared of being out in the water," Adrian said, his voice getting higher. "I like getting out in the waves and everything, I just.. really.. really hate being pushed under the water. It scares me... I'm just afraid of drowning or being too far out." He glanced at Aiden and then got out into the water with him.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

"Don't worry...I'm not gonna let anything happen to you" He said calmly, in an attempt to reassure him.
" I mean you are a prince after all" he joked.
He sunk down in the water until only his head from the nose up was showing, as well as the tip of his wings.
He looked up at Adrian.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Adrian walked out further, staying close to Aiden. "Th-Thanks.. and.. I really don't care if I'm a prince," he mumbled. "The respect and getting spoiled all the time gets really irritating, I'll tell you that." Adrian smiled down at Aiden, pushing his wet hair out of his face.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Ivy || Kinia Beach

Karamu chuckles, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, "You didn't ruin anything, honestly you opened my eyes to what I should be doing. A knight is supposed to protect people, and I can't stand by as Menia is being run into the ground." Karamu stomps a foot, frowning as he glares over at the other island. "I'm going to go do something about it. How do I look like I belong in Menia? What should I wear, and bring?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

"hmm....well we're a mess...I'll be honest." She laughed "but...you could change into clothes that aren't as bright- we don't usually wear bright clothes because you guys do. Our hair is also usually darker, but that's not something you can really change, so I suggest you do something to cover up a little bit more, so people can't see you as well. That's also something we usually do...we're the cautious type."
She said
"If you stay by me, you should be fine though, since I'm pretty trusted among the other menians" she explained.

Aiden nodded
"I'd imagine" he replied. He stayed afloat in the water using his wings, while he reached over and flicked a few droplets of water off of his hand and into Adrian's face playfully.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Adrian flinched and closed his eyes tightly. "I'll throw sand at you again," he said playfully. He went to grab some sand, but it slipped out of his hands as he brought it up. Adrian mumbled a curse and wiped his hand off in the water. He pouted, flicking water back at Adrian. He giggled a little bit, his face reddening.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Aiden laughed a little when the sand fell, and even more when Adrian flicked water back at him. He dipped his head under the water, then his whole body, and resurfaced shortly, brushing the hair out of his face. He LOVED to swim...
He glanced over at Adrian "you sure you don't want to come on out to the deeper water?" He offered hopefully
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Adrian couldn't help but laugh when Aiden did. He stared at Aiden's face for a while before shaking his head and biting his lip. "Yeah, I'll go out more. I'm fine with that," he purred, stepping out further. Adrian quickly checked on the waves before taking a short glance back at Aiden.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Aiden smiled when Adrian agreed, and backed up further into the deep water, gesturing for him to do so as well. Instinctively, he placed his hand on Adrian's shoulder in order to give him support, and in case something happened
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me