Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 pm

l i l y // j a s o n s
───────────────────────────────────────
power- regeneration // role- medic // tags- mya//

watching carefully as the lead medic blended the neccessary herbs and plants together, lily made sure to take note of the proportions. although she was well trained, there was still so much she needed to learn from mya. she winced as the healer spread the thick mixture across the wound, but soon let out a grateful sigh as the paste began to cool down the cut. lily let out a loud, genuine laugh at Mya's comment. "I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything," she responded, the teasing tone evident in her voice. "Is there anything you need me to do after this?"

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Mya stepped back after she was done. After thinking for a moment, she remembered what she had been waiting for on the first place. "if you find Frans, could you send him over? He hasn't shown up for training." Mya asked, frowning slightly. Did he think he would know everything just like that? Then Mya realized Lily might not know who Frans was, and she added. "Frans is the new boy, he's become my apprentice." she grabbed the bowl that had previously contained the paste.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:51 pm

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax awoke slowly, as he felt the sun burn his eyes( figuratively speaking of course), he couldn't help but feel extremely weak today. He slowly got out of his covers, and just sat upwards, he closed his eyes slowly & after two minutes he opened them once more. Jax walked around the small cabin of his then he soon went to the small confined bathroom in his already small hut. He stepped inside, and gripped the sides of the dirty sink with both hands, he looked at the mirror and saw that the stubble that was previously visible was now a fully grown beard. He could also see visible grey hairs, growing on his beard as well. Although Jax didn't at all look like an old withered man, he still hadn't looked his best, and he also wasn't the youngest. He kept his eyes on his reflection, and he couldn't recognize himself, although his body shape was the same ( lean and muscular) his face only had the slightest features that were recognizable to himself. The high cheek bones were still visible, although they could've been hard to see because of his beard, Jax decided to let himself be & grow. There truly was no need to shave, nor was there a need to pretend like he wasn't getting older, after a decent amount of time spent in the bathroom, Jax left his hut. Today Jax was wearing a dirtied grey tee-shirt and old black jeans. He decided that he hadn't needed to shower, for he naturally didn't smell easily, and that he hadn't felt the need to do so. Especially after his last encounter when he was bathing in the river, Jax began to walk off of camp grounds and into the nearby forest, he then sat on the ground his back against a brown oak tree; and he began to hum a slow sounded tune that his daughter loved to sing, although it was childish, it still gave Jax a small smile in remembrance of his family.

тαgѕ:σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Open |
Ione walked outside after grabbing a piece of metal, wanting to get some fresh air. After a few moments, she found herself in the part of the forest closest to the camp. With a shrug to herself, she made her way up a shorter tree, sitting down in a somewhat comfortable spot. She took out the metal she'd brought and set it in her lap, thinking of what to do with it this time.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ the outsider ; fourteen ]

Postby mellow. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Noah nodded, and followed after Magnus. Noah also began to lie down in
the cave that they'd stumbled upon, though unlike Magnus, he hadn't fallen into a deep
sleep as quickly, and after what felt like an hour of staying awake and wondering if
anyone or anything would come into the cave and attack them, he then slowly fell
into an uneasy slumber.

Noah woke up slowly, not at all in any mood to get up. Though the cold ground wasn't
all that comfortable, it didn't bother him when he was asleep, for he was unconscious
and couldn't feel cold nor discomfort. But he eventually did fully awaken, and felt his
stomach grumble. He looked over to Magnus. "Are you hungry? I'm hungry,"
Noah complained, as his stomach roared for nourishment. "I can go get some food— I'll be fine,
I'm pretty capable,"
Noah stated confidently.
"After all, I did escape a bald cannibalistic man." he said in a tone that was
not quite reassuring. He then got off of the cold, hard ground, standing up and stretching
his arms out. His sleep was hardly comfortable, but he couldn't really complain much as
he was too hungry to focus on comfort; I should probably be grateful that I wasn't eaten, anyway,
thought Noah. He started to wonder if the tribe-like civilization was actually made of cannibals,
or if they were dangerous at all. But, what would they resort to if they didn't have food?
Cannibalism seems pretty reasonable in that situation.
he scoffed to himself: that was Noah's logic.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; -—-

mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:41 am

l i l y // j a s o n s
power- regeneration // role- medic // tags- frans//

lily nodded when the head medic explained who frans was, and stood up from the operation bench to find him. "I'll locate him and bring him here," she replied, giving a wave of thanks and setting off on her search. she covered most of the village, peering in every hut, before giving up. "I have no idea where he is,"she sighed in irritation, "maybe his gift is invisibility." with an eyeroll, but still a positive skip in her step, lily made her way down to the river. spotting a boy she hadn't seen before, she approached him with caution, as for all she knew, he could be dangerous. "hello," she called out softly, "are you frans?"

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Lily

Cupping his hands into the water, he splashed it onto his face in attempt to clean it. As he began to wipe the water from his face, he heard a voice addressing him. Looking up, his gaze settled on the woman though no words escaped his lips. Why was everyone always coming up to him? It was so strange to him, especially after living a rather quiet life back in his old home. Nobody ever really noticed him and he kept to himself. But why was she asking around for him anyways? He hadn't seen this lady before though he had only seen a few people anyways. "And why are you looking for someone with that name?" he asked, deciding against answering her question directly.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus raised an eyebrow at Noah, in slight amusement, but he nodded slightly, "I'll go with you. Just in case," he spoke, and then he stood up, adjusting his rucksack. Other than the berries he had collected the previous day, he didn't have anything else in terms of food or any kind of nourishment. "I think there's some kind of stream nearby, and we could probably do with getting some water," he suggested, then he wandered out of the cave. In the ground, he could just make out their footprints from the night before - an indication as to the way that they should go next, if they weren't going to retrace steps. It was a little hard to concentrate on anything else, though, as he hadn't eaten for a while.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:53 am

Mya nodded and watched the woman's aura move away. Of course, it was actually Lily walking away. Mya was a little amused at the young woman, but she quite liked her. Banging her head on something, and she could actually see!... Mya laughed quietly and shook her head, turning back towards inside the medicine hut. It had happened to her quite a few times before, at the beginning of living here. But now she knew the village off by heart, with all its weird sticking out parts. The ones she used to bang into.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:25 am

l i l y // j a s o n s
power- superspeed // role- medic // tags- frans//

the girl let out a massive sigh, her irritation with the world evident in her body language and tone, then sat down beside him. "Because that person with that name has not shown up to healer training," she explained, reaching down into the water to splash it upon her face."so," she started, wiping off her face and looking back at the boy, "are you frans?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me