☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby hellb0und » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:27 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer laughed at Gavotte's comment, "Well, I can't say your mother's wrong." She redirected her attention when she heard a familiar voice, one she'd only known as Anna's. Jen's eyes widened in shock, as she immediately ran over and wrapped her in a hug. "Anna!" She smiled, letting go of her. "How are you?" Anna was an older friend of hers, one she should've given more thought too. Although she hadn't known if she survived, and was captivated in the thought of not loosing her other best friend. Her bow was still in her grasp, as she smiled widely and waited for Anna's response.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 am

Anna
I smile at Silas and run over. I give him a big hug. "Hi Silas!" I say happily. I'm really happy to see he is alive.As soon as i let go, Jen coms over and she hugs me too. "Jen!!" I scream and hug her back. "I'm great! not even a scratch!" I say. Its true. We were hiding and no one even found us.

Andy
I watch my sister and Silas, and I wave at Silas. I don't say a thing, but I smile at him. Then I smile and wave at Jen too. I don't have much to say like normal.

Kale
I am so mad I could attack Alastir by myself right now. Actually I will just set all his prisoners free, again. I want to see the look on his face. I hope he cries.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer sighed in relief, "I'm just relieved you're alright." She waved back at Andy, he was Anna's older brother. She gestured to Gavotte, "This is Gavotte, have you met him?"
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:41 am

Silas smiled, hugging Anna back until she races over to Jen excitedly. He chuckled, running a hand through her hair. How alive she seemed...
"Neither of you were hurt? Is there anyone else?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Anna
"Of course I'm alright!" I laugh . "Even if the evil guys find our hiding spot, they can't catch me! I'm too fast!" I am actually not scared of anybody, I am not even scared of Alastair! I then go to Silas. "Of course I'm not hurt! There is no one else though.Our parents were in the fight and must have left, I know they wouldn't die from these silly soldiers!"

Andy
I wave at Gavotte and nodded. I know everybody in the village because I live in this village. I didn't talk to them much though, I didn't ever really like talking.

Kale
I go into one of the employees rooms and find my best friend Jason. "Oh there you are." I laugh. "You know ,sometimes I think of breaking in to Alastair's jail and setting free all his enemies." I am not afraid to say what is in my head out loud, even if it is probably super stupid.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia felt like a sore thumb.
She stuck out like everybody's business here. At least Jade finally showed herself, at least people accepted her.
She looked around, focussing on every individual face before moving to the next. Some newer people had showed up. One was a girl who had the aura of someone who was Gwen's age, but the appearance of someone much younger, it seemed. She was dark skinned, kind of bubbly. Xia would enjoy talking to her. She had arrived with an older looking teen, Xia's age; they looked close enough to be siblings.

Xia hadn't seen a single one of them before, she didn't come from Windwoods, or the Capital. She was an outsider, she looked like an outsider too, wearing armour out here instead of casual clothes, looking like she just walked out of the 15th century.
Xia's eyes lingered on the girl's brother for a bit too long, she hoped he wouldn't notice, he had such a peculiar aura, the scent and feeling of rain and sunshine, she wasn't able to smell auras off of anyone before.

This guy was like dew in the morning.
Last edited by passione on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Olivia

She glared at Blaze fire a second but her voice was calm with only a hint or irritation, "no, I did not realize that was a course in school." She then saw three new people appear, she did not recognize them but some other people seemed to so she guessed that they could be trusted.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Windwoods Ruins

"Alright guys. Let's get a move on." Cilan grinned and started to lead the way.
Everyone was pretty much here. One of the newcomers refused to listen to him and wouldn't introduce herself, so Cilan would keep an eye on her. He was a phoenix and could take anyone who tried to hurt his friends. If he didn't succeed the first time, he would try again and again. Eventually he would win the fight. Perseverance was the phoenix's greatest strength.

"How did you know they would appear?" Rowan asked Lily softly as he began to walk. He had a feeling this was more than just women's intuition. Lily had anticipated the arrival of the siblings, without any hint of their presence.

Gavotte chuckled. He would occasionally hang out with the Imani siblings, but he realized Jen had never seen Gavotte and the teenagers together. "I know Andy and Anna," He said, in a loud enough voice for everyone to hear.
He looked over at Cilan, who was already leading the group away. "I think we ought to go," Gavotte said. Without hesitation, he began to follow, knowing the others would come with him.

Cadence was getting angrier and angrier. There was even a body lying on the ground, which was burned and ripped in two. Now that made her really mad. She grabbed Gwen by the wrist and pulled her towards the body.
"Now you better remember how to use your Resurgence power, because this kid needs it. Revive her. And hurry up with it, because we need to get a move on! Cilan is already leaving."

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian squinted at the pendant thingy. He had never seen anything like it before, but then again, he wasn't very knowledgeable. Nor did he have a great memory. "Hope it's not some evil Aeliana magic."
He had obviously not studied history very well. He still got Aeliana mixed up with Agatha. Cyprian really hated history class, especially because he sat right behind a group of the most annoying girls. They would pass notes to each other, and gossip about who they hated. Cyprian hated them because some of the stuff they said, oh Solara, even the Queen of the Underworld would raise an eyebrow. Once they almost drowned a kid in a toilet because she was flirting with one of the girls' boyfriends.
"I can get you some food... ice cream too. But you can have your dessert after the actual meal. You don't want to, uh, get kidney stones," He said.
Cyprian picked up Jaai again. She was so tiny and fit perfectly in his arms. He began heading towards the vast dining hall, and he smiled, realizing this time he would get to sit at the head of the table. He never did that before.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:56 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: travelling fam

"I don't know," she replied softly to Rowan, swallowing the lump in her throat, still shaken from accurately predicting what would happen. "It was so strange. It was like I teleported into seeing the future," she trailed off, blinking in confusion. "Everything was black and people were just shapes, but it showed two newcomers joining us." Rubbing her arms in an anxious attempt to calm herself down, she looked at the new pair up and down, judging them and taking in all information she could from their body language. A smirk spread across her face as she noticed Xia, a girl she was yet to talk to, was staring at the new male.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer nodded, taking Anna's hand and trailing next to Gavotte. "You guys cold?" She asked both of them, as she continued walking along. Jennifer's mind began to wander, what would it look like? She was eager to get there, Jennifer fiddled with her hand and it extinguished into sparks. This gave her a bit of light.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me