вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby marghost » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:17 am

[...]
Last edited by marghost on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:24 am

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags: Open

Caspian flexed his wrists, pleased with the feeling of the chains gone. He slipped under the water for a second then resurfaced, his hair no longer dry from staying above talking. The siren preferred to be wet most of the time. Dryness just felt uncomfortable. Caspian shook his head a bit, succeeding in getting his hair out of his face and causing it to be a bit spiked, similar to a dog's fur after it shakes. At the same time, anyone near him was sprayed by droplets of water.

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Blavk Skull-Tags:Maven

"Ah," she mumbled, quickly losing interest in the subject. "So, what the plan here? You going to let me go or not?"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:40 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Mako

Maven nodded in response. "I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get you over. I don't like making Skaith do everything, she hates doing it as much as I hate asking for help," she sighed, rolling ideas through her brain. She knew that as soon as Mako was back in the ocean, she had no control over her. Maven just had to hope the prospect of being allies was more promising to Mako than the bloodshed of being enemies.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

Sid

Human/Ebony Arrow/Merchant/Male/20

Sid paced around the deck, his long ponytail swishing behind him as he walked. 'I'm so bored' He thought as he stopped pacing and groaned 'Maven has to have something for me to do' Sid didn't want to bother Maven while she was negotiating but Skaith was clearly just as bored as him so it would probably be pointless to ask her. The brown haired human then walked up to Maven, "Is there any jobs that you would like me to do this fine evening?" Sid asked casually.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 am

Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Mako

Maven nodded in response. "I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get you over. I don't like making Skaith do everything, she hates doing it as much as I hate asking for help," she sighed, rolling ideas through her brain. She knew that as soon as Mako was back in the ocean, she had no control over her. Maven just had to hope the prospect of being allies was more promising to Mako than the bloodshed of being enemies. She glared at Sid when he approached. "You can help me get Mako back in the ocean," she said irritably.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.
[/quote]
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Skaith Shadowleaper

Black Skull- First Mate\\18\\Faeren-black wolf\\Female

Skaith eventually got bored enough to go to her quarters to sleep, she went to the level of the ship where the crew slept and turned down a hallway she then entered through a door that had her name sloppily painted on it. She lit a candle and closed the door behind her. Skaith's small room contained a giant stuffed ball (basiclly a giant bean bag chair/pillow) she had bought from Sid, it had been much cheaper then buying an actual bed. The small room also contained a bookshelf full of various kinds of ammo for her pistols, a small desk and chair, and a nightstand she kept her few articles of clothing in. Skaith took of her closk and tossed it on the chair as she flopped onto her giant puff ball. Skaith curled into a ball and soon fell asleep.

Sid

Sid smiled at Maven's response and rolled up his sleeves 'finally something interesting he thought'.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Black Skull-Tags:Maven, Sid

Mako smirked at the idea of one of Evelyn's lesser favorite crew members helping the prideful captain. However, this would be a great time to analyze the young man. She batted her eyes at him and smiled. "So, handsome, don't keep a lady waiting. Sailors and pirates aren't going to drown themselves you know. Don't worry, I'll come back with a report when I feel like it," Mako cooed, directing her last comment more toward Maven. Perhaps when she became bored, the siren could ask Maven for advice on who she could go for next.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Sid

Sid desperately tried to hide his blush, however he failed miserably. He opened his mouth then closed it at a loss for words, no girl had ever called him handsome before, well except his mom but he was sure that didn't count. "W-well i'm just gonna pick you up and drop you over the side, ok?" He stuttered, he wanted to make sure Mako knew how this was going to go down.

(It would be so cute if Sid and Mako gradually started to catch feelings for each other, i'm not much of a romance fan but that would be like the cutest relationship ever. I don't care I ship it!!!(sings akwardly in the backround))
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Maven nodded thoughtfully when Mako said she'd come back and report. It was rater obvious to the young adult that Mako was just toying with Sid, but she didn't say anything and simply watched. Whether she'd actually return or not was another matter, but Maen had a strange feeling in her gut that this would not be the last time they met.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven

I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:09 am

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Black Skull-Tags:Sid, Maven

Mako giggle, satisfied with the reaction. From what she could guess, he wasn't used to girls complementing him. He was going to so fun to play with. "Well get on with it then. A strong man like you seems to know what he's doing," she smiled. Men were easily flattered. She wondered how Maven would react if she flirted with her. Mako stifled a laugh at the thought. Maybe another time.

(I'll think about it! ;) Both Mako and Caspian are pan just to let y'all know)
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me