☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Virisia

She saw the boy come out of the shadows and charge at her but it was to late to block the attack. The sword dug into her back not quite getting through the scales causing her to grunt in pain, "so you hide in shadows?" She reversed her darkness in the room they were fighting in the room causing the shadows to be pushed back to practically nothing. She then swung her tail at the boy turning around.

Olivia

She pushed his hand off her shoulder gently as she stood up and hesitated for a second. "Uhh... Yeah, I am Olivia, I hope that they get up soon."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Travis

Travis did not expect her to remove the shadows so he barely had time to stumble back as her tail came whipping at him barely clipping his shoulder which spun him around and he hit the wall the breathe knocked out of him and he closes his eyes and feels the shadows in the room adjecent to the room he is in and he smiles as he pulls some of the shadow from that room through the door of the room they are in and to his feet where he is touching it, and then creates a clone and travels through the shadow outside the door at the same time so it looks like he didnt move but there was a slight flicker when he traded places with the clone.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Jen rushed Gavotte out of the room, "We need the others." She replied in panic. Jen ran downstairs, not checking if Gavotte was behind her or not. She looked around in a panicked state, "Guys we need help!" She said quietly. "There's something up there, Travis is fighting it! It's definitely inhuman, I'm guessing it's a demon of some sort." She heaved heavily, her panic and anxious state made her uneasy. "We need help!" Jen awaited an answer from everyone.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Erin shifted his feet and looked around. He heard them calling for help, but knew Rowan wanted him standing guard."Um... Should I go help them?" He attemps asking Rowan, even though he still seems to be off in a world of his own while death hugging the girl.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Gwen's hug made Rowan feel simultaneously relaxed and reinvigorated. He watched in awe as her elegant green-and-violet light started to intertwine with his pure, colorless glow. No, it wasn't colorless. Rowan shone with every color, blended into a brilliant pure white light. Beneath his feet, he could see the grass glowing brighter as nearby blades reached slightly towards him. Like they were reaching towards the sun. Except he wasn't the sun.
Or was he?
Rowan relaxed into Gwen's embrace, and hugged her back. He didn't want to let go. Right now he desperately needed the comfort of another person. "Don't be sorry," he whispered gently as his tears continued to fall. He was so happy right now. Gwen was okay, he was okay, and they were here in a world of light and joy. He could literally feel happiness coming from all around him, from every tree and plant in his presence.
"I'm not going to let you go. I promise," the boy promised. He kept one arm around her, and softly rubbed her back with his free hand. She shone brightly now, although the frigid darkness remained locked inside her. Rowan hadn't been purposely using his healing power. With physical contact, it simply flowed from him to the other person, whether he wanted it to or not. But this darkness scared him, so he was focusing to push it away with his light. He was too scared to use the full extent of his power, which he had never truly reached.
"Is that better?" he asked. As far as the blind boy could see, Gwen was completely enshrouded in his pure healing light, which surrounded her like a protective embrace and spiraled throughout her. Rowan was afraid of endangering her with this, but not a single flicker of her own light had begun to dissipate.
"Tell me if you see yourself glowing," he whispered. "I won't let go. I'll just pull my power back because I don't want to be a murderer... again..."
He added that last part so quietly, it was almost silent.
"I'm... I'm sorry..."

Gavotte flinched when the creature roared in fury. He followed Jen downstairs in a hurry, and then he put his hand on her arm soothingly. She seemed to be very upset, but panic wasn't going to help. "Shh," he said in his father's gentle, reassuring tone. Gavotte was the man of the house now (the woman was in charge, but the man had to keep the peace or else everything would turn into a brawl).
"It would be great if you could come with us," Gavotte told Erin. He looked down at Rowan, who was completely unresponsive to the boy's words.
"I don't think he will mind. One of us could stay here and watch, if you want."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Jennifer didn't entirely enjoy the thought of being split from Gavotte, she couldn't loose him like she'd lost her parents. "If someone's staying, it's you Gavotte. I'm not gonna loose you just like I did my parents." She replied dismissively. Even if he fought her, she wouldn't allow him to go at that creature alone.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan

My eyes widen from Rowan's confession of being a murderer, could this be why people were so afraid of his touch? "Rowan, I may not know the full story and I will not push it, but I don't care about your past. It is not the past that defines you, who you want to be and the actions you take to become that person are." I whisper to him.
"Do not apologize, you don't need to... just please relax." I smile and sing to the male softly, a lullaby that I remembered from somewhere in my past. It always had this strange calming effect, like magic, though the song was wordless.
Despite the beauty of it, it was a fairly odd song, one composed of various soft growls, and hrrr's.
Nevertheless, I hope the "magic" of the song manages to calm down the male.

(In reality, it is just a normal song, the melody is just calm and quite charming so it is good for helping people calm down)

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor

I giggle, "Awww, the little girl passed out from fear..." Smirking I tell the disguised Casedy to pick her up. "I will track down the teens that you lost." I say to the "spy", "Would you care to join us Ashton? Or do you just plan to stand there?" I ask turning to face the male, a slight glimmer of insanity and bloodlust in my eyes.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Olivia

I feel a little bit of disappointed when the female, whom I now know as Olivia, brushes my hand off her.
"What do you think happened Miss Olivia?" I ask looking at the two of them worriedly. I then see a male guarding the boy, he asked a question, but another male approached him along with a female.
My attention fully flickers over to them, "And who might you be?" I ask.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Gavotte sighed, thinking this over. He wanted to help, but he was the least competent fighter here. He had already described the demon, and although he could point out where the demon was using his echolocation, their opponent would be moving. Gavotte wasn't good for fighting either.
"I'll stay out of trouble. If I'm up there with you, you won't fight as well because you're too busy protecting me." He looked up into her eyes. "Do your best, okay?"
In a rare moment of boldness, he leaned up on his tiptoes and planted a chaste kiss on the corner of her mouth. Then he pulled away, smiling, and knelt beside Rowan.
"I will stay here. If you even whisper my name, I will hear you and come running," Gavotte promised. "You can all go. I'll make sure they're okay."

Rowan's natural instinct was always to obey. Ever since Alastair had taken over, the poor boy was so confused. He had never wanted to rebel, but it was impossible for him to side with the new crown. Rowan was torn between instinct and emotion, and it made him so disoriented on the inside.
This time, he went with instinct and listened to Gwen. He didn't let go of her, but he focused on letting himself relax into her embrace, as her otherworldly song seemed to wrap around him. It was so beautiful. Rowan could see his heartbeat slowing, he could literally see it in the way his light ebbed and surged. The rhythm of his heart gradually came to match the steady, soothing beat of Gwen's song.
"Thank you," he murmured drowsily. "Gwen... I need... I just need someone who will understand. Please..."
He thought back to the moment he killed the redheaded soldier. Every detail was crystal clear in his mind. The memory was back when he had a normal human's vision, meaning it was in color and not light. He remembered watching her relax as he placed his hand on her cheek, the same way Queen Solara did to her victims. He remembered the look of pain on the soldier's face, which melted into a contented smile as his healing power took effect -- minus the healing aspect. It had felt no different to her. The only difference was instead of healing, she had dissolved into a million flickers of light.
Jaai and Cyprian had been there, but both of them had gone away without a word. Lily had been by his side then. She had comforted him, but now she, too, was gone. Lily... Lily wasn't here anymore.
Rowan was all alone with his horrible, suffocating guilt. He was alone in the dark and he needed to reach out to a friend. A friend he trusted.
A friend like Gwen.
He imagined sending the memory from his mind to hers, along with his healing power that still flowed and illuminated her with light. He wished it was possible. Although if it wasn't, he would need to tell her eventually. It would be unfair to keep this knowledge from her. Rowan never, ever wanted to hurt anyone. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he murdered one of his friends because they didn't know what he could do.
He used to be completely innocent. Nothing in the world could have bothered him, or disturbed his perpetually optimistic mood. These days, he felt like an empty shell. Inside he was filled with the darkness that shrouded Alastair's cursed skies. Yet that darkness was less terrifying than the light he could create.
Rowan felt a tear slip down his cheek -- what had he become?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Loving/Accepting/Shocked>Tagged: Rowan

At the end of my song, I sense an odd emotion coming from Rowan. He wanted to tell me something, I don't know how I knew, but I just did. I place my forehead gently against his hearing him whisper thanks and ask for someone to understand him.
Suddenly, images of the poor boy flash through my mind. Rowan killing a soldier with his power, himself when Lily died, and how he presently feels. All of this rushes me at once and I feel tears trickle down my cheeks for the the thousandth time that day.
"Oh Solara Rowan..." I whisper to him a look of shock on my face the tears never having stopped.
I move a slight bit back to take in his entire body, he looks just like a damaged child. I frown softly as tears continue to fall the last thought coming to me as I pulled away. "What have I become?"
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:34 am

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer enjoyed the kiss, so she bent down a placed a kiss on his lips carefully. "I think that was a proper goodbye." She replied with a sly yet shy blush creeping up her neck. "Alright, lets go Erin." Jen ran upstairs, she gripped her bow. Jennifer stared at the room, as she silently crept in to find the "thing" angry. "Shhh." She muttered quietly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me