The Renaissance Town O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Renaissance Town OPEN

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Scott Reni/ Male/ 30/ Sheriff/ Tags: Apollo
Scott face palms. He sighs, “you could have just picked the lock. If we had wire, I could pick it easily” he says shaking his head. “Try to make a hole in the door” he says.

Owen Kernnings/ Male/ 26/ Baker/ Tags: Avin
Owen yawns, “I think we should call it a day. This was fun” he says stretching.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town O/A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; has to bond (Ryder or Diana)- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- chocolate tan and white service dog Smore- Tags: Ryder

The redhead nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Okay, I can do that for you then." She smiled as she looked to the dogs, whom were now playing. She was glad she wasn't having a panic attack now. Smore was distracted, so that would have been bad...She nodded as she said "For you, I'd say. I don't have an employer yet, but I said I'd help with Juniper. Which I'm guessing maybe you'll need my help tomorrow? Since you'll be working and she'll probably want to try and go with you."

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one nodded. "I'd say see you again soon, but we're literally living together. Working together in the bakery too. I guess we should head back now, and get some sleep."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me