ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 am

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian looked at him like he was just about the most oblivious, blind person in the world. "Your bounty. $200,000 to whomever could bring in the 'dangerous' and 'emotionally unstable' vigilante who believes that he is helping. When all he does in run face first into windows like an idiot." She shrugged, adding her own little touch to the news article she had read."I guess whoever the heck you are you don't have wifi. You were more wanted then the Black Arrow, she basically is a serial killer in a hood, playing 'judge jury executioner.' So f you are more wanted then people like her, then you are a public enemy. It is a shame that they gave up on bringing you to justice. I guess town hall made enough to pay for your damage." She smirked, smacking her lips."I guess that I'll be stuck here a bit longer..."She said pouting, the cameras had not yet clicked off, and the police were on there way. She quickly shot a wall of gold infant of the police cars that had just arrived like it was nothing. It caused them to all pile up. She did not even look over at the cars piled up. She never cared for watching destruction. She preferred to not care.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"Then we can just use Roxette's smoke bomb," she said, grinning. She headed over to the cashier and said, "Excuse me? Can we go find out dad? He's in the break room." the employee gave her a weird look, and she explained, "We're adopted." The cashier nodded groggily, as he was probably super bored and didn't care. So, she entered the "Employee Only" room, then went out the back door with a key from a rack. "So, where do you guys want to go?" she asked her friends for the second time that hour.
Last edited by nnightmare on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:48 am

Roxette used her smoke bomb and ran out the door with her friends . Just as she thought the guards were stunned by the smoke. She grinned sickly and replied ," You pick Syren, I picked last."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am

Bluestar♥︎ wrote:
Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian looked at him like he was just about the most oblivious, blind person in the world. "Your bounty. $200,000 to whomever could bring in the 'dangerous' and 'emotionally unstable' vigilante who believes that he is helping. When all he does in run face first into windows like an idiot." She shrugged, adding her own little touch to the news article she had read."I guess whoever the heck you are you don't have wifi. You were more wanted then the Black Arrow, she basically is a serial killer in a hood, playing 'judge jury executioner.' So f you are more wanted then people like her, then you are a public enemy. It is a shame that they gave up on bringing you to justice. I guess town hall made enough to pay for your damage." She smirked, smacking her lips."I guess that I'll be stuck here a bit longer..."She said pouting, the cameras had not yet clicked off, and the police were on there way. She quickly shot a wall of gold infant of the police cars that had just arrived like it was nothing. It caused them to all pile up. She did not even look over at the cars piled up. She never cared for watching destruction. She preferred to not care.

{On Mobile}
Taylor
Taylor looked at Syren, wondering what she would pick. Hopefully after they go somewhere else, they could eat. She was starved.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 pm

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Tags- Open || McShmalex

Eric is free running along roofs, following his police scanner to the broken in jewelry store, hoping to score something off of it before it's too late. Pulling down his mask and zipping his jacket up before sliding down onto the roof of the store, noticing two people talking nearby. He ducks behind a vent, pulling out a rifle with a scope, sliding the safety to on before aiming at the two, using the scope to get a closer look. 'Some villain and a vigilante must have fought over this place. Though the girl looks like she just got back from some sort o fancy ball? The guy looks like some kid right off the street too, his face looks really familiar.' Eric lowers the gun, slipping down into the jewelry store and swiping some jewels, and a badge to get back into the building later.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items