Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:53 am

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

Baylee let out a low sigh, she seemed to visibly relax as they entered the restaurant. Following him over to the table she sat down across from him. Letting the silence between them last only a few more moments before she spoke again. "Well.. That was an eventful day.. And it's not even over yet." she smiled "But now that we're out of that mess, enough about me or the.. others. How are you doing? Do you like it here so far?" she asked. They had two newbies to the pack, something they hadn't had for a while. And to come during such a chaotic time.. She wanted to make sure they didn't regret it and actually liked staying around with them.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter turned his attention fully on Parsley now, guilt tugging at him. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction from him but.. He was more connected to nature than the rest of them.. Boy they had so much to learn from him.. But he had so much to learn from them as well. He could practically feel the air thickening around them from the distress Parsley was going through. As soon as Parsley took hold of him and tugged he nodded, moving both of them away from the situation. "Yeah of course, let's go now." he said. He took charge then, moving both of them away from the others and back towards the thrift shop.

Looking over his shoulder he raised an eyebrow "You guys coming? Let's go." his voice was more commanding than usual. He rarely ever spoke like that when Lorraine was around, Hunter was a sucker for following those in charge despite not always agreeing 100%. But he wanted out of that situation before it upset Parsley anymore than it already had.

(( I'll reply for him after Parsley replies ))

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn looked mildly surprised, had she really been that helpful? She was beginning to think she was far from it! A small smile appeared on her face, she'd been weary of all these new faces around town but she was relieved by how friendly and helpful Seraphina was. Perhaps this had all been one big blessing in disguise. They were sure to figure this out, perhaps not right away, but with all these new witches they definitely would. She chuckled slightly "Let's get going then." she said, turning on her heels and heading off quickly "Perhaps we will be lucky, we were pretty lucky with the werewolves." she commented.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno in town // Tags: Juno //

Spencer nodded slowly as she repeated that he was a vampire. Clearly that wasn't a problem with her which put his mind at ease. Though his curiosity was peaked almost immediately "You jinxed someone?" he couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "Never heard much about a witch jinxing someone.." he paused then. He'd heard things about vampires too.. "I was pretty weary of my own kind for a while. Don't know if selfish is the right word though. But we've got a nice group here. I'm.. uh.. the youngest out of the bunch. But they're all relatively nice to me. Especially our boss. He's trying really hard to help us all out. It's nice.." he trailed off. Glancing back at her when she said he was perfect the way he was he chuckled "I'd have to agree with that when it comes to you as well."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:20 am

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

Seraphina jolted forward, she hadn't expected the other witch to leave so quickly. Or in fact, to appear so happy at her compliment. Sera needed to start making inroads with the witches in this town, lest be excluded from their affairs for the forseeable future. When she managed to match pace with Evelynn, she shook her red hair back into place. "What are vampires around here like? Where I come from they would sooner tear you open than give another a straight answer."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:58 am

| Lola Thomas | 20 | Location: Home | With: Kilsey > Open|
β€œYou know I don’t want you in my house, Kilsey.” Said the healer as she heard her front door open. In stepped her sister, a deadbeat runaway who never bothered to tell her about anything she was doing. She turned around, holding a blue potion. Her cottage was by the forest so it was accessible to any injured werewolves or vampires or even humans. She didn’t care who she was healing, as long as it kept her busy. It was easy anyways. β€œGo away. I will throw this at you. It’ll stain your fake fur coat.”

| Kilsey Thomas | 20 | Location: Lola’s House | With: Lola > Open |
β€œOh shut it. I left my amulet last time I was here.” She grabbed a black stone necklace sitting on the mantle next to the door. She also grabbed a lavender cake left out on a platter for guests. β€œAnd by the way. This coat is not fake. From a real albino gryffin you know! Anyways, see ya.” She left the witch’s house and started walking into the forest. After she had passed the clearing, she was now in the open world. She hid her ears behind her hair and transformed her clothes to make them look more β€œnormal” as not to blow her cover. She put the amulet above her head and walked into the park, carrying her charm book in her hands.
☾ - ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄˜ - α΄ Ιͺʀɒᴏ - Κ€α΄€α΄ α΄‡Ι΄α΄„ΚŸα΄€α΄‘ - sΚœα΄‡/Κœα΄‡Κ€ - sα΄›Κ€α΄€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› - sᴏɴɒ ᴏᴛᴅ: β™« ☽
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue May 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Merikoth | Vampire | Appears 25 | Location: A bar in town

After he danced with her for a while, charming her easily with his alluring gaze and gentle smiles, Merikoth slowly leaned forward to whisper something in the woman's ear; a promise of some sort, perhaps, and started to lead her through the small throng of people and out the back door, into the alleyway. It was mostly shady back there, shielded from the late afternoon sun by a taller building next door. This was obviously good, since bursting into flames wasn't exactly a stealthy move on his part.

He backed her up against the brick wall, having her practically under his command. And before she could even process what was happening, his fangs sank into her neck and he drained her almost completely. He wasn't a fan of killing his victims too often, since that left the hassle of finding a place to stash the body. He let her fall, unconscious, to the ground, glancing at her with slight disgust until he saw her chest rise and fall with breath. At least she wasn't dead.

He looked around the alleyway, mapping out a decent route out of there without falling into the sun's rays. His victim's friend would no doubt be out here soon looking for her, so he would have to make himself scarce. Staying close to the wall, he slinked away from the scene and around the back of the building. He wasn't sure where he would go yet, perhaps the park, since the sun was setting pretty soon.
[center] ▁ β–‚ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ βœ¦π”—π”₯𝔒 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔒 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 π”žπ”€π”žπ”¦π”«.✦ β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… β–„ β–‚ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 am

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

Baylee let out a low sigh, she seemed to visibly relax as they entered the restaurant. Following him over to the table she sat down across from him. Letting the silence between them last only a few more moments before she spoke again. "Well.. That was an eventful day.. And it's not even over yet." she smiled "But now that we're out of that mess, enough about me or the.. others. How are you doing? Do you like it here so far?" she asked. They had two newbies to the pack, something they hadn't had for a while. And to come during such a chaotic time.. She wanted to make sure they didn't regret it and actually liked staying around with them.

H u n t e r ☠
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter turned his attention fully on Parsley now, guilt tugging at him. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction from him but.. He was more connected to nature than the rest of them.. Boy they had so much to learn from him.. But he had so much to learn from them as well. He could practically feel the air thickening around them from the distress Parsley was going through. As soon as Parsley took hold of him and tugged he nodded, moving both of them away from the situation. "Yeah of course, let's go now." he said. He took charge then, moving both of them away from the others and back towards the thrift shop.

Looking over his shoulder he raised an eyebrow "You guys coming? Let's go." his voice was more commanding than usual. He rarely ever spoke like that when Lorraine was around, Hunter was a sucker for following those in charge despite not always agreeing 100%. But he wanted out of that situation before it upset Parsley anymore than it already had.

(( I'll reply for him after Parsley replies ))

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn let out a soft sigh "Oh I wish I could answer that better.. But unfortunately they don't seem very chatty.. At least not with me." she said. "I hear more rumors than i've had the chance to verify. They weren't always in a group.. That's rather new at least.. Though I hear they're being lead by pretty experienced vampires. So i'm not surprised that I haven't had a chance to get close. I did however.. manage to have a conversation with one recently. He seemed pretty innocent.. Young.. But that could have been an act. He was whisked away pretty quickly so I didn't get a chance to get much out of him." she commented. Putting her hand up to her chin as she tried to search her mind for anything else to add. But she didn't have much experience with them.. They'd never gone to high school with her, seems they were able to blend in without doing trivial things.. Not that she was surprised, they probably had years of practice..

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno in town // Tags: Juno //

Spencer nodded slowly as she repeated that he was a vampire. Clearly that wasn't a problem with her which put his mind at ease. Though his curiosity was peaked almost immediately "You jinxed someone?" he couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "Never heard much about a witch jinxing someone.." he paused then. He'd heard things about vampires too.. "I was pretty weary of my own kind for a while. Don't know if selfish is the right word though. But we've got a nice group here. I'm.. uh.. the youngest out of the bunch. But they're all relatively nice to me. Especially our boss. He's trying really hard to help us all out. It's nice.." he trailed off. Glancing back at her when she said he was perfect the way he was he chuckled "I'd have to agree with that when it comes to you as well."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri May 04, 2018 3:55 am

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

She nodded, taking in the words of the other. It seemed at least they weren't bloodthirsty, excluding perhaps the murder of the alphas. Though blame in that matter should not be so swiftly placed on the head of one entire species, but rather the single killer and their cohorts. "So protective of their own kind? A little close knit community, protecting the young. Traditional way of life perhaps?" she mused aloud. She saw clans of vampires speared on pikes, hearts broken by silver, images conjured from the tales she was told as a child. Sera knew why, it was fear and rejection time after time that caused events like this. Salem for the witches, burnings and hangings, all the same for the vampires.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 am

Sorry, on mobile))

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee

He twirled his spoon around on his finger for a moment before pausing and throwing the Alpha a quick glance. "Its.... rough. I guess. This is the first family I've taken since leaving mine. It doesn't help that I'm... different as well." He said softly, referring to the fact that he was bipedal. This trait definitely made him stronger in beast form, but he was slow and often missed his target. His body was meant to be normal, but something threw him off. However if he landed a hit, it was often fatal. Kainen, returned his gaze to the spoon. "I can't imagine running the entire pack is any better, huh?" He chuckled.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘