☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Laurel smiled gratefully to Rowan. "Don't mind if I randomly hug you then." She chuckled as she watched Mal and Cilan flirt.To give a boost or nah? Oh wait I promised not to mess with anyone's bonds in this group.

Erion watched as Laurel pouted lightly and chuckled; he could guess what she was thinking. He'd also noticed how Mal and Cilan's bond was a different color than the usual friend one, but chose to say nothing.

"Why the fudge would a wolf pop up here?" They glanced at each other, their competitiveness rising. "Jinx. Jinx. Jinx. Jinx. Can you stop please? No, you stop. Why're we doing this again?" Both pouted childishly, but grinned happily afterwards "Jinx." Erion groaned as he had just lost again.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:57 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Cilan laughed as he took a second to gather his bearings. He could feel it. They would need to follow the forest west, towards the direction where the sun just set. Somewhere beyond the horizon, his father would be waiting. This would be a win-win situation for Cilan. He either lived and got reunited with his father, or died and got reunited with his mother. Actually no. Cilan couldn't die. He had to guide the others, so they wouldn't die.
"Follow the sunset," he said all dramatically, gesturing just as wildly as Jaai. He was so caught up that he literally hadn't noticed Mallory's wolf. "Come on guys!"

"Of course I don't mind," Rowan said with a smile. He checked off another 'Jinx' tally in his notebook when the twins started to compete against each other. He looked at the wolf curiously though. It didn't seem hostile... Rowan would give it the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was just a big scary dog. Maybe, it even wanted to be pet and cuddled.
Rowan turned to Rose. "Since you are a cat shifter, do you mind dogs at all?" he asked, gesturing to the wolf.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Mallory then decided to spice things up. She communicated with the pack through her mind. She waited patiently as more than 8 wolves appeared, all walking calmly beside Mal. She looked down, and tried to hide her smile. She walked as the sun set before them. She knew she had nature on her side. At this point, nothing much was to go wrong. She scratched one wolf behind it's ear.
Last edited by artemis, on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Jaai nodded, slinging her pack over her back. She leaned on her axe, watching the people around her gather their own belonging. Momentarily she missed her father and brothers, remembering their lively household. They still would have it if not for Father's bold mouth. All he had to do was be quiet and agree. That's all she had to do now.
"Hey. Uh, Mallory? You got a few little friends there, I see," she said, glancing at the wolves worriedly as she walked behind the other girl.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Kylie is annoyed and bored "Ugh. Why couldn't they be cats. Plus I'm hungry. " She wonders why the other group members always act so calm. Nothing exciting happens. Just some romance and normal conversation. She still acts mad at lily. "I want potato salad!!! And I'm getting dehydrated" she yells demandingly
Last edited by karissaangels on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm

"Uh, Cilan? Did you get any potato salad? Kylie is craving," Jaai said as she shook her head slightly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Erion slung his bag over his shoulder and followed Rowan, but not before giving a boost so that she could travel in the treetops. Laurel quickly climbed up and started swinging expertly from tree to tree, ignoring the slight wolf disturbance.
Erion sighed again. "At this point, I should be expecting everything, but a tamed wolf pack was not expected."
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Kylie looks at the wolves and if she'd never seen one. "I want one. "
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:19 pm

"She also wants a wolf. Tough order," Jaai mused again, now closer to the front of the group.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:21 pm

"I'm sure they want to eat you too Kylie." Erion spoke nonchalantly, ending it with an innocent sounding whistle. Laurel was now slightly leading the group, but she stabilized herself onto a solid branch and then waited for the group to catch up.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me