☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Oooh. Gavotte loved yogurt. His stomach rumbled yet again, since he had only eaten one slice of bread. He didn't know how long he was asleep for, but it felt like forever, since he was so hungry. Or maybe the nightmare had just worked up his appetite. He was thinking about his dreams (mostly the second one) when Jen leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled, enjoying the presence of her warmth. It was comforting to be around her. Even in this new world of darkness, he had a light.
"Of course," he chuckled. "You know Jen, I think I had a dream you kissed me last night. I don't think anyone else could feel that warm, except maybe Solara, and I highly doubt Solara would come back from the dead and do that."

Cadence ran her hand through her daughter's auburn hair. She wasn't used to being gentle, but she had to sometimes. "Of course I can forgive you. Voices in your head aren't something you admit to everyone." Cadence rocked her daughter in her arms, like she would rock a baby. "Now you better go to sleep. You are obviously exhausted. If you are still in pain, I can go downstairs and bring Rowan up here."

Rowan knew his healing wouldn't take effect so quickly on Olivia. Her immunity to fire meant she also had some resistance against his ability. On the good side, she wouldn't need to worry about disintegrating in a glow of light. Rowan wasn't going to kill his friend.
"Cadence took her upstairs, into her bedroom I think." Rowan gently brushed the hair out of Olivia's eyes. He could probably have sped up his healing, but he was too scared to. He didn't know his boundaries yet. How much would be an overdose for someone? Rowan didn't want to find out the hard way. For the good of everyone, he had to hold back.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Olivia

She nodded trying to get up, "ok, where is her room? I never really got a chance to explore this place so I don't really know where things are."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:14 pm

She contemplated being honest with him, or lying.. Lying was useless, he knew her all too well. "Yes, that was me.." Jen said as she nuzzled his shoulder a bit, "I'm so sorry.. I'm doing all these things and making it awkward between us, I understand if you'd like me to stop. I can't control my feelings anymore, it's just so complicated.. I have so many thoughts and emotions right now." She spoke quietly, but his sharp hearing made nothing too quiet for him to understand. "I mean it though, if I do something and it makes things awkward.. Just tell me, okay?" She smiled, hoping to lighten the mood. "Now lets eat, I'm starving!" She got up and found another yogurt for Gavotte, sitting back down next to him she handed him it. "Oh wait.. I forgot spoons!" She laughed. Jen quickly arouse herself and grabbed two spoons, sitting back down next to him she handed him it. Carefully, she took tiny spoonfuls and savored the sweet flavor. Her head again rested on his shoulder, his body heat radiated her. Her body shifted closer to his and she closed her eyes, Jen silently prayed the moment wouldn't end.. "I wish I could freeze this moment right here, right now and live in it forever." She muttered to herself.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Eleanor sighed again and let her hand slip from the tree trunk. The air was cool, but she didn't mind,het jacket was warm enough to keep out the worst of the chill out.
(I don't know what to write...)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Loved>Tagged: Cadence

I slowly shut my eyes letting my mother calm me down, "I'll deal with the pain... I deserve it right now..." I I say sadly as I slowly fall asleep in Cadence's arms.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Casedy

After thinking for a few moments I respond to the report.
"Take me to Master Cyprian." I say, "I have orders to bring him home. I will apprehend him first, and then we will attack." I then notice a female outside, "We will also take her." I say pointing at the female.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:38 pm

"If you say so," Cadence said. "I'll consider this your punishment. I won't have to ground you."
She continued to cradle her daughter protectively as she drifted off to sleep. Cadence wished the voices in Gwen's head were real people, so she could beat them up violently and make them apologize.

Rowan released Olivia and gently aided her to stand. "I'm sorry," was the first thing he said. It was becoming a reflex lately, but no matter how many times he apologized, nothing could ease the guilt inside him.
"They went into the first room on the left," Rowan said, pointing upstairs. "Please... please don't get angry. I don't want any more violence and suffering tonight."
He could sense it was daytime, yet it was as dark as midnight still. It made him want to cry.

Gavotte smiled. "So it was real. I was sure I dreamed it," he said, "because it seemed too good to be true."
Although his usual smile never fell from his face, he did feel concerned when Jen started apologizing. Strong emotions could really get confusing for him. Gavotte himself was rather subdued with his emotions, he didn't really go to the extremes.
"Don't worry. I will always be honest with you." His ridiculously ever-present smile was still there as he looked into her eyes. "So right now, I can tell you: I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you."
He happily got to eat. Gavotte had opened the yogurt before Jen grabbed the spoons. He smiled and ate slowly as Jen leaned her head on his shoulder again. "Are you comfortable there?" he chuckled, although her quiet comment basically answered his question.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Olivia

She started to walk over to the door looking at Rowand, "don't apologise, you have nothing to be sorry about. And umm... I will try my best not to."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Name: The names Ashton if you wish to die call me Ash, (only King Alastar can get away with this)
Sexuality: Straight
Power: I own the power of illusion manipulation
Personality: Ash is pretty hostile and his loyality is only to his king.other then that hes pretty untrusting to everyone else and will kill upon sight if ordered to. Though he is still trying to figure out his rightful place he is perfectly content being Alastair's apprentice once you get this killers trust he will devote some loyalty to you.
Height: six foot three inches
Appearance: in the picture c:
Strengths: hes very good at killing and a quick learner. he evaluates every outcome before going into an attack most of the time but he does have his mistakes he also has quick reflexes
Weaknesses: he can be clumsy on his feet though hes fast
Weapon of choice: Relies on his hands right now but later he will have a weapon other than the one he has now which is a single sword
Crush: Ha as if
Other: He is the Apprentice of King Alastair learning from the king
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:48 pm

"Thank you," Rowan said softly, although he dropped his gaze and looked at the ground. If she knew what he had done, would she think the same about him? If she had seen what he did?

[I'm adding everyone later. :) ]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:53 pm

Jen smiled, "Yes, very comfortable." She smiled. Her head lifted and her gaze settled on the darkness outside, it had completely engulfed the land. Her eyes filled with hatred, as a tear escaped down her cheek. She knew it was the king's fault, all this misery.. She lost her parents, but so did most of the others. Her hand maneuvered about, finally she found Gavotte's hand. She locked her fingers with his, and squeezed his hand lightly. A smile flickered on her face, as tears began staining her cheeks.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me