♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby Echo-song » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo followed Thomas, glaring at anyone that came close. I hate people. I hate people. I hate people. She repeated in her head as she continued moving through the crowd. At least Thomas was taller than her and could clear a path. Echo emitted a low, panther growl when someone cat-called her. That was the tipping point for her and she whipped around and leaped at the taller guy extended her claws. Her eyes shifted to slits and her teeth morphed into canines. Before the kid could respond, she had him pinned to the ground with her metal claws raised in the air, just above his face. He seemed to shocked to react and just stood there, his eyes wide and his hands raised up in submission. "Do that to me again and I will literally rip your throat out." she snarled, cat-like growls continued to come from her throat and fury blazed through her eyes.
"Dude I was just messing around I didn't mean anything by it. Cut me some slack you crazy!" he whined, his voice shaking.
Last edited by Echo-song on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby Fruitywhales » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Outside/Tags;; Mina

He expected rejection, for her hands to push him away, for her to squeeze his heart until it shattered, but she accepted his kiss. She embraced it, her hand brushing against his neck, sending a comforting chill through him. It felt so right, he was hooked on her...
Reluctantly, he pulled away, staring at her with a starry gaze.
But the star was her reflecting off of his glossy eyes. He only saw her.
He stumbled back clumsily, hands gripping onto his only support, the railing behind him.
Her smile brought back his hope, her touch almost allowing him forgive himself.
He watched her step closer, her thumb meeting his mouth, an apology escaping her lips. He felt her erase her mark from his lips, it was something he wouldn't have minded keeping as a reminder.
"That was terrible..." He grinned, "Terribly enchanting."
He let go of the rail, his legs gaining their strength once again. Her comment made him feel guilty.
"I'm not sure... I probably shouldn't have..." His eyes met the ground briefly, he tried to hide a smile.
"I suppose I should say goodbye right about now..." He said.
"It was a dream come true to spend today with you."
Already, his heart ached at the thought of being away from her, in a way he dreaded walking back to his dorm cold and alone.
"Seriously, you're amazing..." He said cheerfully, a smile beaming on his face, both arms wrapping around her softly, he would miss everything about tonight.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 pm

D R A C O-- Liz, Sophie
Draco frowned slightly as the cat... girl... feline-hybrid spoke. Not because it bothered him anymore- as soon as both she and Liz began to speak, he understood at once. One form was much easier to be used to than another. His frown was brought on by another reason entirely: one he thought he must address.
"Miss Liz, I do not fault you for protecting your friend. I admire that loyalty to another, and I understand it wasn't your intention to deceive me, but rather my own obliviousness that caused me to not realize that the cat I was holding was another student."
Here Draco gave her a slight bow. While he wasn't necessarily the best at interacting with others, he was hopelessly blunt, which translated into honest answers, sometimes more than the other person asked for. Here, though, Draco turned to the cat-turned human. As she held out the cute sculpture of Home, he felt his owl lunge forward, snatching the sculpture out of the girl's hand before returning to his shoulder and inspecting it closely- Home let out a grateful and happy trill, finding it far to his liking. Draco, though, had words for her. Inclining his head in a half-bow, as he didn't want to knock Home off his shoulder, he began.
"I must apologize to you, for my behavior. It was not my intention to man-handle you like that, and it was rather uncouth of me. I hope you'll forgive me for that. I also do not fault you remaining in your feline form- I was simply startled. I understand why you might like to stay as one. Still, unless you told me you wished to be treated like a cat, what I did was simply unacceptable, so I am sorry, miss.... ?"
After pausing for a moment, Draco again turned towards Liz. Though he may not trust these two yet, they certainly didn't seem like bad people- hybrids- and he had no intention to screw up what he hoped could be the beginning of a friendship between them. Draco let out a breath, realizing that he had made the fox shifter especially nervous, and tried to think of a way to fix it. In the end, it was Home who tried to diffuse the tension- he simply turned and smacked Draco in the face with his wing, causing Draco to relax his composure completely after a mock indignant glare towards his owl companion.
"I believe we are indeed okay, Miss Liz."
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {Dorms}

Suddenly, he was accepting her embraces. He wasn’t pulling away from her like he always did before. It filled her stomach with butterflies to know that they were becoming so close. Yet, he seemed regretful when she said she’d miss him.
”Oh no Murdock, I’m glad you did...”
She looked away from him, her cheeks red as she fumbled with her hands.
I’m glad you did it,”
She seemed to be smiling to herself, lost in her own world. Replaying in her mind what just happened. And before she knew it, she felt the warmth of his body as he wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped hers around him even tighter, burying her face in his shirt. She heard what he said and couldn’t help but smile. She felt so happy she could almost cry.
”I’m so glad you came and knocked on my door. I’m just so thrilled that you took me. I’ve had the greatest time.”
She brought her head back up to look at him, placing her hand softly in his cheek while she rubbed it with her thumb. Her other arm was still cradled around him.
”Thank you, thank you so much.”
She whispered, as if they were in a room full of people and she didn’t want anyone else to hear. Her heart ached, but she found peace knowing that she would see him again. Maybe even tomorrow. And before she would lay her head to sleep she would text him, and he would respond. It all felt so surreal.
”This feels like the hardest goodbye I’ve ever had to make. But I’ll see you again, won’t I?”
She looked to him with pleading eyes. She didn’t want this night to be all for nothing.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Outside/Tags;; Mina

"Of course we'll see each other again..." His eyes softened, "Last time I checked, I'm not going anywhere."
He withdrew his arms from her subtly, hoping to make the transition more comfortable. She was right. This had been the hardest goodbye.
"I'll text you as soon as I get to my dorm, promise..." His hand gently took her fingers from his cheek, his body pulling away from their embrace. He sighed, giving her a light pat on the shoulder.
"Goodnight, sweet dreams." His teeth showed through a smile as he made his way down the steps. From the last step he looked back, turning to face her.
His face flushed, he blew her a kiss.
He was suppressing his excitement behind a smile. He was squealing inside, she was glad he kissed her. He knew how she truly felt now... About them, together.
The feeling made his heart flutter.
Murdock caught himself staring, his eyes quickly averting.
"I'm off, stay warm tonight." Then he winked.
His words sent puffs of mist into the air, the haze trailing behind him as he slowly began to walk. She couldn't see, but he was smiling ridiculously wide.
Yes he would be walking home alone, but he didn't feel cold anymore.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Her nose scrunched up as her mouth widened into a smile. Seeing him so happy was infectious. This was the first time she had truly seen him smile, seeing his teeth. All she wanted to do was pinch herself. These moments were too magical. She nodded at his response.
”Okay, I’ll be waiting. Get home safe...please,”
She watched him as he turned to leave. She knew he could handle himself, but she worried nonetheless. Anything could happen in the darkness. Her heart jumped into her throat as she saw him turn back to her. To her surprise, he blew her a kiss. And of course, she caught it. He winked and wished her a good night. In that moment she was so happy she could melt into a puddle.
”Goodnight, Murdock.”
She waved, her fingers moving into a flirtatious wave. As he walked out the doors, she opened her dorm door and darted into her bedroom. She would only be alone for a short while before the other girls returned from the dance. She leaped onto her bed and shoved her face into her pillow, letting out a happy squeal and kicking up her feet. Nothing could make her happier than this night did. Every worry or fear she had of the outside world seemed to wash away. She finally had someone to share it with. Even though it may be puppy love now, she had such high hopes. She snuck into the shared bathroom to remove her makeup, and put her hair up into a messy bun. She slipped into her white silk night gown and snuck out into the living area. She placed her phone beside her on the couch. She wouldn’t sleep until she got that text.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Sophie

| Tags; Draco Elizabeth | Female | Cat Hybrid Shifter | 16 |

Eva gave a bug smile when the owl took her sculpture not only did he like it but the other boy seemed to have forgiven her. ....Kinda. “Well it’s true.” She said “I like being treated as a cat, at home most of my friends ignored my cat form. The didn’t like that I could be a cat and they couldn’t....” she trailed off. Then she unexpectedly stuck out her hand “since I haven’t introduced myself yet I’m Sophie and this is my first day at the academy,” she gave a happy little smile “I hope that we can all be friends.”
I want to collect all of the cats. ALL of them.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Dorm 2/Tags;; Draco, Liz, Sophie

He watched Mina wave goodbye, his lips curled into a smile. When he reached the sidewalk, he looked back, seeing her cheerful smile as she closed the door. He wore a smile that beamed with the brightness of the sun he used to fear. Each step he took, he knew she'd be waiting for him on the other side. He had something to look forward to, but why wait?
He grinned.
His grim leathery wings stretching to their full extent. With a running start, and one flap of his wings he drifted above the ground.
"I forgot what this felt like..." He gasped, his pointed teeth showing through a smile as he batted his wings yet again.
Two gusts and he was two feet from the pavement.
The moon called him home, and he obeyed, the dark figure drifting swiftly through the streets. Just like old times, but this time he didn't have to be scared.
He was free.
It was a shame his old friends couldn't feel this. Maybe it was better in the afterlife after all...
His grin reduced to a thoughtful smile, his wings halting, showing him to his destination.
He breathed into the cold air, a set of puffs escaping into the air. His heart still leapt with every step.
Dorm two was only a few steps ahead, he was sure Mina was waiting for him. He could imagine her checking her phone every so often, guilt tugging at his heart. He would hate to make her wait.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Sitting alone in the dorm, she replayed what happened that night. She remembered the flowers he gave her and how sweet she thought that was. She recalled how excited she was when he texted her and asked her to the dance in the first place. Everything was happening so fast, yet at the same time everything felt so right. She wouldn’t have it any other way. She really did like him and she was happy with the way things were progressing. She was excited for what tomorrow would bring. And the kiss. She couldn’t forget the kiss. It felt genuine, like her lips were the only ones that his had ever touched. It gave her a warm feeling inside that she couldn’t explain. The temptation to text him first was growing more intense. She was indeed tired, but wouldn’t sleep until she felt her phone vibrate. She needed to know he was safe. She watched the screen intently, refusing to take her eyes away. Her eyelids were getting heavy but she wouldn’t allow herself to rest on her pillow.
”C’mon Murdock, where are you?”
She whispered to herself , biting at her nails. She began doing that again recently when she was nervous. It had been awhile since he left, and her heart ached for him. The faster he texted her, the sooner she could sleep and see him tomorrow.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:34 pm

"I am totally fine.." She chuckled realizing how red her face actually was. Has he no mercy? Who just has rippled abs and muscles like that unless they are famous or models? "I'm chill as a cucumber.." She lied, he was basically eye candy standing right beside her, just adding to the flame of her blushed cheeks. "Feel free to call me Scar." She said uncovering her still red face, but she had to just face the fact that he was just too perfect...Tilting her head slightly she admitted to her flaw, "Um.... I probably should have mentioned that I cannot swim..." She batted her eyelashes back at him, as if pleading him to teach her.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups