☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Horror>Tagged: Everyone at Mansion

"Mother...?" I pause. Suddenly the voices relinquish and I come to my senses shaking horribly as I fall to my knees wincing in extreme pain, but crying in horror.
"W-what have I done...?" I whimper softly as my eyes fall on the blood and destruction. My head starts to spin again, but this time I pass out low on energy scarcely breathing, but ok.

(Last post.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:44 am

Jen smiled at his suggestion, "Yea! They sound like they're really good!" She noticed his gaze continuously steadying on the fire, "Hey you okay? You're kinda staring at the fire A LOT.." Jen snickered, and without thinking planted a kiss on his cheek. (YAS LETS GET THIS PARTAY STARTED) She blushed a bit realizing what she just did, "Erm.. Sorry, that was uhm.. Friendly." Jen scolded herself quietly and ignited the fire a bit more. "Do you really think this will work..? A revolution?" She asked, gently sitting down next to Gavotte.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 am

[Shinceon, you can do whatever you want with Olivia's power even if it doesn't obey the rules of physics. This is a fantasy roleplay so actual science doesn't have to apply. XD]

"Thank you," Gavotte said softly as he continued to stare at the dancing flames. He snapped out of it when something completely unexpected happened. Did Jen really just kiss him on the cheek, or did he imagine it? A ridiculous blush was creeping up his neck, and he had to look away. Even calm, collected Gavotte got awkward sometimes. "Uhh..." he didn't know how to react to that, but he couldn't hide the smile on his face.
Fortunately, she changed the subject and talked about the revolution.
"I'm sure it will work," Gavotte spoke with conviction. "Not many people truly support Alastair, deep down. They obey him because they are afraid. He does not love the country, and the country does not love him. We can use that against him."

Cadence was about to lash out, but she held herself back. Something had changed in Guinevere, like she had just been possessed and come back into her own rightful mind. It reminded Cadence of a twisted version of Tacet's photosynthesis trance. She wasn't in control of her own actions, wasn't she?
"You're coming with me," she said harshly. But really, she needed to get Gwen away from the others. Cadence picked up her passed out daughter and walked upstairs.

Cyprian nodded. "I'll pick up a weapon back home," he said. It was weird to say 'home' again. He would be returning to his father, who would most likely beat him up again. But Cyprian could take it. He had to take one for the team. This time, he would be enduring his father's cruelty for the sake of Hesenia.
He felt like a hero.
Jaai's hands were around his own, and then she threw her arms around his neck. Cyprian bent down slightly. Was she going to tell him a secret or something? She was standing on her tiptoes, but she still couldn't reach him. And then she told him to kiss her. Cyprian was very confused for a second. Kiss her? He didn't know how to kiss girls! But hey, there was a first time for everything. And he wasn't about to let this chance slip away.
"Yes, your majesty," he chuckled as he leaned down. Cyprian gave her an innocent little kiss on the corner of the mouth before standing back up.

Cilan got to his feet, wiping off the disgusting slush from his clothes. They were now stained, and no longer white. It was fine, though. They always ended up perfectly clean every time he revived.
"Let's see what the others are up to," he suggested.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 am

Jaai didn't know what to expect. Then again, Cyprian was pretty clueless about everything. "You're far too adorable. Let's go!"
She grill his hand and tugged him along, he gaze sweeping the terrain. She noticed a dark figure watching the people inside, but briefly decided to ignore it. If it approached them, Jaai could lie her way out of it. She spotted the blue glow of the axe and slipped over to it. The grip felt good in her hands. She glanced back at Cyprian, and waited for him to catch up. "Should we just head to the capital?"
She surveyed the terrain, spotting a horse. A wicked idea planted itself in her mind, but she shooed it away. They would just have to run.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:00 am

Mal shifted and from got to her paws. She started to walk towards the house. Her paws continued to squish and she got sick of it. She transformed into a human before they reached the mansion.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:06 am

Erin kneeled down next to Rowan."How's everyone doing? Any casualties?" He asks, though it's more out of curiosity than concern. He keeps an eye on the girl, watching as her mother carries her upstairs."And what was that all about?" He inquires, still staring at the staircase.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:22 am

She suddenly realizes what she had done a minute before and grits her teeth in anger at herself. "Yea, that's true." She spoke. "I-I'm sorry for uhm.. Kissing you, that was really uncalled for.. I don't even know what I was doing and it won't happen again." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. Her blonde hair fell in-front of her face and she pushed it back, tucking it behind her ear. Her gaze settled on the fizzing steak in-front of her and she became restless automatically, eager to eat. "What are we gonna do now though, I mean, once the revolution is over? If we even make it out alive, that is.. Your dad's dead and we aren't even sure about your mom anymore. It could just be us." Her gaze wavered around the room and finally she found the courage to meet his gaze, collectively she stared at him. Waiting for an answer.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:03 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Horrified>Tagged: Cadence

After a short while I wake wondering where I am, a soft groan escapes me as I feel pain radiating all over my body.
"W-where am I? Why does my body hurt? M-mother, I'm confused..." I suddenly gasp as the memories hit me, "Oh my... I-i'm so sorry!" I say looking horrified as I cover my mouth shaking, despite the pain every little movement caused me. Though in truth, I felt I deserved the pain, what I did was horrible and unforgivable.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged:

After the tussle was over, I let out a small sigh, "That was interesting, but I suppose I should go and really show them a good time." I think to myself as I produce a few more assassination needles and look to see if anyone is left outside.

(Did I miss anything important?)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

(I am back but Olivia is unconscious xD, I managed to do part of a practice problem in the last to hours.)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:13 am

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Dawn
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

Casedy made sure most of the people where in the mansion like Rowan asked before she stood in the door way looking around for whom could have killed that guard by the fountain. She was about to give up when she saw a shadow on the hill just outside the main part of the village her eyes narrowed as her attention was put directly on the form she wasn't sure who it was but she sure did know it wasn't supposed to be there. She was pulled out of her head when she felt someone touch her causing her to flinch but she slightly relaxed when she realized it was just Rowan healing her. She smiled ever so lightly at him "Thank you." she said watching as he ushered the last few people into the house. When he suggested she followed she nodded " i will don't worry.. i just have to do something. I'll be back" she said and with that she turned and with large powerful strides walked behind a tree and took the form of one of King Alistars men. But this was different from anyone who she had taken form of before.. its like she could hear literally everything but instead of voices it sounded almost like.. a heartbeat? she saw her reflection in a frozen puddle and sure enough she looked just like alistars men. Maybe its just a stronger power because alistars men are strong you're fine case" she thought to herself almost all of the heartbeats and breathing sounded the same and cluttered together. She slowly walked out from behind her hiding spot and walked around trying to figure out who was who. She was pretty convinsed it was just from all the villagers and new comers clutered near the mansion but one sounded different. hidden almost and further away. nobody should be out that far... Casedy turned on her heals once again and followed the genreal direction of the sound "who are you?" she asked herself as she stopped a good distance from the Mansion "Come out, Show yourself" she called out her eyes darting around for any sign of another human
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me