The Renaissance Town O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Renaissance Town OPEN

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Scott Reni/ Male/ 30/ Sheriff/ Tags: Apollo
Scott shook his head. "Not particullarly. I am not interested in anyone at the moment either" He responds.

Owen Kernnings/ Male/ 26/ Baker/ Tags: Avin
Owen nodded and said his thanks before looking around at the rest of the booths.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Location: Her Home (mchouse2) Age: 25 Job: Apothecarist Crush; Alec
Tags: Alec; Mood: Flustered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" No not sick just uh you know" She said giving him a weak smiling. She watched his arms as he took the water bucket from her then looked back up at his face. "Alec you really dont have to make yourself tea I got it" She put her hand on the back of her neck and rubbed it. She was clearly attracted to him and was very embarrassed that it showed. She hated being upfront about who she likes especially after their day of teasing. She took some deep breathes to herself and her face slowly began to go back to her natural color. .

Tags: Jessie Mood: Apologetic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder and Juniper finished their quick snack and got up. He wanted to explore and meet people. He soon walked into A red head bumping into her maybe a bit rough. He got shook and softly placed a hand on the girl " Im so sorry Im a bit clumsy and forget my strength" He said giving her a nice smile under his beard. Juniper wagged her tail in excitement seeing a new person her owner was talking to.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:19 pm

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Flirty

He raised his eyebrows "alright." he spun her back around "you do that i will get the tea bags" he laughed slightly as he leant over her, pushing his body against hers. He grabbed the teabags and placed them down, brushing her hands, "im gonna go back to the room." he murmured, very close to her ear, before turning and walking off, raising his hand in dismissal.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

he rubbed his head "right..." he was honestly kind of disappointed that he wasn't interested in someone "you could definitely pull someone really hot though." he laughed as he knocked his arm.
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Scott was honestly curious, "Like who?" He asks. He felt uneasy as he had a little lie slipped in there, he was starting to fall for Apollo, just a tiiiiiiiny bit.

Owen nodded and said his thanks before looking around at the rest of the booths.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:32 pm

As he pressed his body against hers so was tempted to wrap her arms around him but she decided not to. She just lightly pushed her body closer to his body. She blushed a bit feeling his hand in her hair "Its gonna be some pretty good tea" she said watching him leave to the other room. She frowned a bit turning around to start making the tea. She didn't want to admit it to herself but she started to like him and was confused if he was just playing with her or not. She began making the tea once the water got hot. She put her hair up in a messy high ponytail to get it out of her face even though some strains fell back to her face. She added some herbs she found in her shop and poured the tea in the the cups found in the house. 'tea is down" She said walking over to Alec.

Ryder and Juniper finished their quick snack and got up. He wanted to explore and meet people. He soon walked into A red head bumping into her maybe a bit rough. He got shook and softly placed a hand on the girl " Im so sorry Im a bit clumsy and forget my strength" He said giving her a nice smile under his beard. Juniper wagged her tail in excitement seeing a new person her owner was talking to.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:41 pm

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Flirty

Alec lay down, he was now only starting to realise he had a pounding headache. He watched Charlotte from a crack in the door, she was very pretty but completely the opposite of his usual type, yet something attracted him her her. Although he usually didn't bother with relationships he would mind getting to know her more "Thanks." he said, making sure to brush her hand once more as he took the cup off her "your right, this is really good." he smiled and took another sip.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

He blinked, the question was unexpected "hm i don't know." he did know, he wanted to say himself but he didn't know if it was too forward or even if Scott liked men "i will leave that up to your imagination" he grimaced, looking down at his hands "to be honest ive never had a proper relationship either."
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town WIP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; maybe could bond with Diana, idk- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- Tags: everyone technically, but not talking

The redhead smiled at her Smore, as the chocolate tan and white dog followed. The sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl hummed. She gasped as someone bumped into her...She looked up to see a guy, and he was apologizing. "Oh, um...it's fine," she said, and Smore stood at her side. She said "My name is Jessie, by the way."

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one looked as well. There were ones with crafts, food, even clothing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Charlotte smiled and jumped a little bit when Alec said it was good. "Thank you I try to perfect my teas" She smiled more sitting down next to Alec but leaving some space. She took a few sips of tea and closed her eyes. This tea reminded her of her mom which made her a bit sad. She opened her eyes and shook her head a bit then looking for a the male. "So Alec tell me more about you" She asked taking another sip of tea.

"Im Ryder and this pretty girl right here is Juniper" he said patting Juniper on her back. She let out a soft friendly bark when her name was said. He took his hand off of the girl "I really am sorry though" he said once again. "Oh did you also randomly wake up here so im not alone" He laughed a bit
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Scott nods, “wanna try and find a way out of here?” He asks. “We need to get out of here at some point, as there isn’t anything to eat or drink” he says

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town WIP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:23 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; maybe could bond with Diana, idk- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- Tags: everyone technically, but not talking

The redhead nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Nice to meet you. This is Smore," she said, and pointed at the chocolate tan and white dog. He looked up at them. The sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl shrugged. "Yeah I did just randomly wake up here. It was weird..." she trailed off, and shook her head a bit.

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one looked as well. There were ones with crafts, food, even clothing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me